that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Ribbon
DALEY
madinocala
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 2 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi Mad Hi Ali ~ Shels around lately? Kaci still on? Where's Nana and Dave???
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Ali, u still on??????? SAy hi to DAvey, hope the job hunt is going, don't get doen for one failed interview, it is a lousy job, job hunting, but I know u can do it. We should all be rich, and not have to work, aye!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:21 pm

DALEY wrote: just to liven up the3 thread!

good one Daley but not one is here but me lol
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

good to see ya , LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Any new news..I heard the Ants r more determined to protect KC now that the death penelty is on the table.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm

DALEY wrote:good to see ya , LOL
    Whats this seems evrytime I come on everyone takes cover? lol Are we all a bit paranoid? lol
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey Peeps...Nana is so late tonight....Did supper, dishes and tomorrow is garbage day...ugh...anyway my day was a good one...Ali came by and brought me a beautiful plant...and CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!! and a beautiful card....My cup runneth over with having wonderful friends....I will be in and out...Mom and I are Survivor Fans....love you all...Hugs!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:27 pm

DALEY wrote:Any new news..I heard the Ants r more determined to protect KC now that the death penelty is on the table.
    I haven't been checking links or anythiing been away from computer for a while bounce bounce :arrow:
    gotta find my emotions

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Whats this seems evrytime I come on everyone takes cover? lol Are we all a bit paranoid? lol

Evening ladies! I just got on, long day today
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Hey I thot it is only when I get on everyone leaves....LOL....I have gotten used to it....Thot it was me and the only reason someone talked to was because they felt sorry for me.....LMAO....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Peeps...Nana is so late tonight....Did supper, dishes and tomorrow is garbage day...ugh...anyway my day was a good one...Ali came by and brought me a beautiful plant...and CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!! and a beautiful card....My cup runneth over with having wonderful friends....I will be in and out...Mom and I are Survivor Fans....love you all...Hugs!!!!!
    Knew she was there for a bit today, glad you got some nice gifts Nana
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:30 pm

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Thanks for the card, flowers and cupcakes Dave....Had a nice visit with Ali too...Missed you and Michelle but maybe one day soon.....love you friend....Hugs!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Peeps...Nana is so late tonight....Did supper, dishes and tomorrow is garbage day...ugh...anyway my day was a good one...Ali came by and brought me a beautiful plant...and CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!! and a beautiful card....My cup runneth over with having wonderful friends....I will be in and out...Mom and I are Survivor Fans....love you all...Hugs!!!!!

Hey Deanna and Dottie! happy belated birthday Deanna! Michelle is watching survivor too Laughing
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:35 pm

dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hi Cap'em now the ship is shaping up!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:37 pm

dave wrote:

Hey Deanna and Dottie! happy belated birthday Deanna! Michelle is watching survivor too Laughing

Thanks Dave....give Michelle hugs from Mom and me....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:39 pm

dave wrote:

Hay Davey, love and miss u!!!! I hope thin gs r going well for u. Me, well I got some desease that no one knows yet, but bascially means I am tired all the time, one of the reasons I haven't been able to get on for long...but I just want u to know I love u, and my best wishes r always with u!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi All - I've seen some posts tonight that need a little clarification. The thread has been kind of slow at times, because of various reasons. The weather is getting nicer for one and some of us are not at comps as much as we were during the Winter months. The sencond reason is, we have all pretty much been glued to the comp since Caylee went missing back in June. That's a long time to be glued to a computer... With the weather getting nicer, I have things that need to be done around the home and can't be here as much. I usually stay logged in, so it's easy to get back here when I can. I am sure others have the same/like tasks they are doing.. After working all day and coming home to do more work my bod gets a little more tired from doing things I have not done all Winter long. I'll be here when I can as will the rest when they can. Please try not to take things so personal and try to see it from a different point of view. Everyone deserves respect both on thread/off thread. I always say - Judge your own actions before Judging others. Just a rule I live by and helps me to think of how I come across to others, before judging how they respond. Just food for thought and something to think about. Peace all!!! Sorry that I can't be here as much as I used to, but I will be here as much as I can. Love ya all very much!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All - I've seen some posts tonight that need a little clarification. The thread has been kind of slow at times, because of various reasons. The weather is getting nicer for one and some of us are not at comps as much as we were during the Winter months. The sencond reason is, we have all pretty much been glued to the comp since Caylee went missing back in June. That's a long time to be glued to a computer... With the weather getting nicer, I have things that need to be done around the home and can't be here as much. I usually stay logged in, so it's easy to get back here when I can. I am sure others have the same/like tasks they are doing.. After working all day and coming home to do more work my bod gets a little more tired from doing things I have not done all Winter long. I'll be here when I can as will the rest when they can. Please try not to take things so personal and try to see it from a different point of view. Everyone deserves respect both on thread/off thread. I always say - Judge your own actions before Judging others. Just a rule I live by and helps me to think of how I come across to others, before judging how they respond. Just food for thought and something to think about. Peace all!!! Sorry that I can't be here as much as I used to, but I will be here as much as I can. Love ya all very much!!
    Me too Sue, and since i get so tired lately, I just don't respond as much as I would like, hope I haven't hurt any feelings, just so tired!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:55 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hey I thot it is only when I get on everyone leaves....LOL....I have gotten used to it....Thot it was me and the only reason someone talked to was because they felt sorry for me.....LMAO....

HUGS NANA, DY, DALEY, KACI, ALI MICHELLE AN MS DOTTIE

HEY YA DAVE

NANA DID YOU SEE MY NEW DO TODAY OR WHAT IS LEFT OF IT LOL SURE IS COOLER AN NOW I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WIND BLOWING IT IN EVERY DIRECTION LOL

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hi Cap'em now the ship is shaping up!

hey Miss Dyan! How are ya? Everything is ship shape here pirat
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All - I've seen some posts tonight that need a little clarification. The thread has been kind of slow at times, because of various reasons. The weather is getting nicer for one and some of us are not at comps as much as we were during the Winter months. The sencond reason is, we have all pretty much been glued to the comp since Caylee went missing back in June. That's a long time to be glued to a computer... With the weather getting nicer, I have things that need to be done around the home and can't be here as much. I usually stay logged in, so it's easy to get back here when I can. I am sure others have the same/like tasks they are doing.. After working all day and coming home to do more work my bod gets a little more tired from doing things I have not done all Winter long. I'll be here when I can as will the rest when they can. Please try not to take things so personal and try to see it from a different point of view. Everyone deserves respect both on thread/off thread. I always say - Judge your own actions before Judging others. Just a rule I live by and helps me to think of how I come across to others, before judging how they respond. Just food for thought and something to think about. Peace all!!! Sorry that I can't be here as much as I used to, but I will be here as much as I can. Love ya all very much!!

KACI I WAS JUST AFRAID I MIGHT HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO MAKE SOMEONE UPSET AN DIDNT REALIZE IT HUGS KACI
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

NANA YOU WANNA GO TO THE ZOO WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP AWAY FROM MONKEY CAGE LOL THEY MIGHT LOCK US BOTH UP
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

I am in the same boat here...Spring...new Flowers to tend to....Mom and I have been under the weather with the hay fever...I love all of you but things do happen and you just can't be here as much...Hugs!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

just had to get gemma from her class, I am back

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 pm

DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:

Hay Davey, love and miss u!!!! I hope thin gs r going well for u. Me, well I got some desease that no one knows yet, but bascially means I am tired all the time, one of the reasons I haven't been able to get on for long...but I just want u to know I love u, and my best wishes r always with u!

Miss Dale, soo sorry youre feeling so crappy, wish there was something I could do :( Seems the crappieness is going around.........Everyone has to do what they gotta do and even tho Im not here all the time, everyone is never far from my heart and my thoughts. That will NEVER change. I will keep you in my prayers and hope you a speedy recovery!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:03 pm

dave wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:

Miss Dale, soo sorry youre feeling so crappy, wish there was something I could do :( Seems the crappieness is going around.........Everyone has to do what they gotta do and even tho Im not here all the time, everyone is never far from my heart and my thoughts. That will NEVER change. I will keep you in my prayers and hope you a speedy recovery!

DALEY HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER REAL SOON YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

HEY YA DAVE

NANA DID YOU SEE MY NEW DO TODAY OR WHAT IS LEFT OF IT LOL SURE IS COOLER AN NOW I WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WIND BLOWING IT IN EVERY DIRECTION LOL

Evening Mr David! Hope all is well with you! I couldnt make it down there today altho I would have rather been there than what I was doing.......but the job went well
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm

madinocala wrote:NANA YOU WANNA GO TO THE ZOO WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP AWAY FROM MONKEY CAGE LOL THEY MIGHT LOCK US BOTH UP

NO Zoo with you Mad...you would leave me....LOL....Saw that haircut....she really skined you....I guess she wishes she could do mine too....I am so Bad....just ignore me....LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Laughing Mad you got a haircut I hear?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

dave wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

HEY YA DAVE

Evening Mr David! Hope all is well with you! I couldnt make it down there today altho I would have rather been there than what I was doing.......but the job went well

GOING PRETTY GOOD HERE DAVE JUST STILL TRYING TO GET THE FUILD OFF ME SO MY FEET AN ANKLES WILL GO DOWN TO NORMAL SIZED THE FLUID PILLS I SWEAR I CANT GET ENOUGH WATER TO DRINK TAKING THEM AN AS NANA SAYS IT IS LIKE RUN FOREST RUN
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:08 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:NANA YOU WANNA GO TO THE ZOO WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP AWAY FROM MONKEY CAGE LOL THEY MIGHT LOCK US BOTH UP

NO Zoo with you Mad...you would leave me....LOL....Saw that haircut....she really skined you....I guess she wishes she could do mine too....I am so Bad....just ignore me....LOL

NAW I WOULDNT LEAVE YA NANA BUT THEY MIGHT TRY KEEPING BOTH OF US IF WE WENT TOGETHER LOL
    ACTUALLY SHE DID MY HAIR BETTER THAN THE WOMAN WHERE I HAVE BEEN PAYING TO GET IT CUT THEY TRY TO LEAVE TOO MUCH ON TOP
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 pm

madinocala wrote:

KACI I WAS JUST AFRAID I MIGHT HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO MAKE SOMEONE UPSET AN DIDNT REALIZE IT HUGS KACI

Hey Mad - No, you didn't say anything wrong. Just have to realize that where some of us live we have been cooped up all Winter long and need to get outside while wather is nicer and get things done. I took tomorrow off to rake the yard and put a coat of paint on my shed before it gets too hot to do it. Tried last Summer and darn near melted. Waited too long and Sun beats down on that area most of the day. Hope all is going well with you..
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Ribbon wrote:Laughing Mad you got a haircut I hear?

GOT IT PEELED YOU MIGHT SAY BUT IT FEELS BETTER A LOT COOLER
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Hey Mad - No, you didn't say anything wrong. Just have to realize that where some of us live we have been cooped up all Winter long and need to get outside while wather is nicer and get things done. I took tomorrow off to rake the yard and put a coat of paint on my shed before it gets too hot to do it. Tried last Summer and darn near melted. Waited too long and Sun beats down on that area most of the day. Hope all is going well with you..

I JUST DIDNT WANT TO THINK I MIGHT HAVE UPSET SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING IT KACI
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Capem how about a song pleeeze?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:Capem how about a song pleeeze?

Hey Bro - I second that!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Crying or Very sad
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Ribbon wrote:Crying or Very sad

DY IS THAT AJ ON YOUR AVATAR
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm

yoo hoo anyone here??????/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm

SBud no one is here
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 pm

madinocala wrote:

yes taken the other day, fine specimen wouldn't you say? he know about 6 tricks already!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 pm

Nana ate a cupcake....yum yum in my tummy....thanks again Ali, Dave and Michelle!!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Sbud why don't you pick one, I got one or two

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm

purdy song by suzy boggus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTFwwya11o
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

lol you read my mind........
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

yes taken the other day, fine specimen wouldn't you say? he know about 6 tricks already!

HE IS DEFINATELY A BEAUTIFUL PUP
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:25 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Nana ate a cupcake....yum yum in my tummy....thanks again Ali, Dave and Michelle!!!!!!

I HAD PECAN CINNAMON ROLLS WINN DIXIE HAD THE DELI FRESH ONE BUY ONE PACK GET ONE FREE
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:26 pm

dave wrote:

purdy song by suzy boggus

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTFwwya11o
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CTFwwya11o[/quote[/url]]
    very
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Nana ate a cupcake....yum yum in my tummy....thanks again Ali, Dave and Michelle!!!!!!

I HAD PECAN CINNAMON ROLLS WINN DIXIE HAD THE DELI FRESH ONE BUY ONE PACK GET ONE FREE

Sounds good I think me and the "Pillsbury Doughboy" will meet in the kitchen in morning and I will make Cinnamon rolls, bacon and eggs for breakfast...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content