that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
tazebell
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

Your first subject

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Your first subject - Page 20 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 am

madinocala wrote:hi all i am home

Hi Mad! So glad you are home! Please take care of yourself - we love you and miss you! You are important to us - and to God!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:55 am

Ribbon wrote:Shels did you see the Doc just on Ng? lol remember it's not a tumor!Sorry just can't get that one out of my head 🐰

Neither can the doc, Dy! Sorry, I shouldn't make light of something that he has to live with.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 am

tazebell wrote:watching Nancy Grace and shouting at Mike

I do not buy this daddy's outbursts. Esp now that I see him on air. Also Misty is a "very responsible 17 yo" what does that mean?

and this guy just recently moved into the trailer?

I don't know what to think, really.

I agree, Tazebell; something about the daddy doesn't sit well with me. I hope I am wrong.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am

Mad, eat your veggies, take your medications, and get some exercise to keep the fluid from building up around your heart.... my mother had CHF and I recognized your symptoms right away from experience. Ya don't mess with the ticker! We love you and we need you here. God needs you to take care of your body so that you can fullfill the Plan that He has for your life.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 am

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:So Mad what did the Doctor say? are you going to listen to his treatment plan and take care of yourself? You had us all worried

I am trying to listen to the doctor this time he said it was my heart i thought it was my lungs but i had congestive heart failure plus went into pulmonary arrest

Gees....that happened to a client of mine, her heart got weak after 2 episodes and just went in last week for a pace maker. You got to stay strict with yourself and be well

i knew for the past few months i wasnt feeling well i just didnt realize how serious it was

I am quitting, too, Mad. I have the Quit Date circled and
    I'm cutting back until that day gets here. God has really convicted me
    about the abuse of my body, the temple where He lives. Besides, the
    cost is tremendous! We are actually paying the tobacco companies to
    allow us to kill ourselves! Have you ever thought of that? It is legal
    suicide; a long and painful death. I am so ashamed to think that my
    family may have to watch me suffer and strain for each breath I take.
    It is horrendous and again, I am ashamed of myself. BTW, I have smoked for over 40 years, but I AM quitting!

A real wake up call! well hopefully when you gain your strength back you will feel like a new person. No smoking either or try to cut down if you can't stop

i am trying to quit smoking hard to do tho after 35 yrs
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 am

I am sorry everyone, I tried to edit that last post to put the quote where it should be, but my darn rodent is being stubborn. I'm going rodent hunting today - I'm tired of this squirrelly thing!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 am

Finally, I am saying Good morning everyone! Happy Valentine's Day to you all! My morning meeting with my friend was bumped, she has a house full of GRANDs ... I'm ok with it, I have lots of dust bunnies to exterminate. I've got some shopping to do (yes! a new rodent for my pc!) and a meeting with another friend/prayer partner early this afternoon. Hope there's time for a nap ... energy will need to be restored so that I can rough house with my own GRANDS this evening. Tomorrow - church, and.... THE DAYTONA 500! I cannot wait! How I would love one day to say, "Gentleman, start your engines!" at Bristol Speedway! LOL! One little Granny with a booming command! Weird to hope for that? "O Well"... I'd love to swim with the dolphins and take a hot air balloon ride, too, one day. No bungy jumping - I have to draw the line somewhere! I think I would die of fright with that bungy jumping and they'd be pulling me up as a corpse.

Love to ya's! Hope your day is loaded with blessings! I sure hope to spend some time with ya'll this evening; I always post late and miss the live conversation with ya's!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 am

Your first subject - Page 20 Flowers_heart
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:54 am

Good morning all my dear friends an HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL Just want to say thank you all for your prayers an well wishes while i was in the hospital.

Grandma I love you too an you are so right God does have a plan for each of us we may not know what that plan is until it is revealed to us. I love everyone of my friends an extended family as i have come to think of all of you here. Pray also for me because i have to give Zoey up as i am no longer physically able to care for her an it is killing me to give her up I love her so much. I will be back on later today Hugs to all.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:13 am

GOOD MORNING mAD AND GRANDMA, AND ANYONE THAT LOGS ON TODAY!!!!I can't put a pic on today, photobucket won't let me get to my album, oh well.
    I feel alot better. Looked up what abilify can do as far as side effects, and drowsiness, and aches and pains aare part of that. so i am going to take med tonite, so I can sleep thro the side effects. i will call Dr. on Monday and get some advice.
    FYI, the Drs. think I am bi=polor, so on top of my lexapro that is for depression, they have given me this med. Believe me if side effects continue, I will not stay on this med.
    Don't worry about me, I unfortunately have gone thro this for almost 20 yrs.
    Well it is Valentines day. I am a bit of a humbug about this day. i never got a valentines except from my Mom, and another friend of mine named Susie. We went to college together and have been friends for 45 yrs. Next to Dy, she is my other best friend. But I do wish all of u a good day...our new love bugs deserve this valentines day, and it is so great they r together....
    HAPPY V-DAY DAVE AND ALI!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Good Morning All - Happy Valentines Day I love you

Grandma - Happy shopping finding a new rodent, hope you get a nice one that doesn't bite LOL.

Mad - So very sorry you have to give Zoey up Crying or Very sad I'll pray for both of you..

Daley - My ex boyfriends (of 20 yrs) Mother was bi-polar. You wouldn't know it unless her meds got messed up due to bodily changes as she got older. It just required a slight change in meds to compensate for it. With the meds, she led a very normal life. It sometimes just takes time for body to adjust to new medication. It would be good to consult with Doc on Monday to let him/her know what you are experiencing.

Deanna and Dy - I sure hope your both feeling better today!!

Misty, Ali, Dave and Taz - Hope you are all doing well today too.

I'll be here on n off today. Currently uploading CD's on my IPOD. Need to go get groceries at some point too, but in no rush to get out in the newly fallen snow overnight. Have a great day all!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:14 pm

DALEY wrote:GOOD MORNING mAD AND GRANDMA, AND ANYONE THAT LOGS ON TODAY!!!!I can't put a pic on today, photobucket won't let me get to my album, oh well.
    I feel alot better. Looked up what abilify can do as far as side effects, and drowsiness, and aches and pains aare part of that. so i am going to take med tonite, so I can sleep thro the side effects. i will call Dr. on Monday and get some advice.
    FYI, the Drs. think I am bi=polor, so on top of my lexapro that is for depression, they have given me this med. Believe me if side effects continue, I will not stay on this med.
    Well it is Valentines day. I am a bit of a humbug about this day. i never got a valentines except from my Mom, and another friend of mine named Susie. We went to college together and have been friends for 45 yrs. Next to Dy, she is my other best friend. But I do wish all of u a good day...our new love bugs deserve this valentines day, and it is so great they r together....

[size=14][I love you, Daley! Friendship is a huge blessing! I do hope the side effects of your new med won't last once you have adjusted to it. We are all here for you, my friend!

Still got the dust bunnies here, and don't you know I went to Wal*Mart and forgot - forgot, I say, to check on the pc rodents! I take my Ginko Biloba faithfully, but if it isn't on my list, I won't even think about going to look for something- not a good sign! To be honest with ya'll, I fear Alzheimer's Disease worse than I fear being diagnosed with cancer. I cannot fathom the thought of not recognizing my family and friends! I've worked in the nursing field too long, I've seen how it destroys personalities and takes over a person's mind. Please agree with me in prayer against it. /size]
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Just spoke with son and encouraged him to take his wife out to dinner/movie this evening for Valentine's Day - he-he that gives Grandma time to be with those precious GRANDS!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    DALEY wrote:GOOD MORNING mAD AND GRANDMA, AND ANYONE THAT LOGS ON TODAY!!!!I can't put a pic on today, photobucket won't let me get to my album, oh well.

[size=14][I love you, Daley! Friendship is a huge blessing! I do hope the side effects of your new med won't last once you have adjusted to it. We are all here for you, my friend!

Still got the dust bunnies here, and don't you know I went to Wal*Mart and forgot - forgot, I say, to check on the pc rodents! I take my Ginko Biloba faithfully, but if it isn't on my list, I won't even think about going to look for something- not a good sign! To be honest with ya'll, I fear Alzheimer's Disease worse than I fear being diagnosed with cancer. I cannot fathom the thought of not recognizing my family and friends! I've worked in the nursing field too long, I've seen how it destroys personalities and takes over a person's mind. Please agree with me in prayer against it. /size]

Grandma - Sorry to hear you didn't get a new rodent today. Perhaps tomorrow or next day. I forget things too. Mind too cluttered with other things I guess. I would not wish Alzheimers on my worst enemy (don't have any that I know of). I only knew one person that had it (my Mom/Dad's next door neighbor of 17 yrs). One day he knew me very well and we talked all the time while I was over my parents house visiting. I said "Hi" to him one Spring while out helping my Mom to get yard cleaned up (3 yrs ago) and he said "Hi" back, but had no idea who I was. It was like he had never met me before. I asked my Mom what was wrong with Tony and she said his Son told her he had Alzheimers. It's a crummy disease to have!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Your first subject - Page 20 DancingInTheMoonLight
    tazebell
    tazebell

Your first subject - Page 20 Empty new password at fox orlando?

Post by tazebell Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:20 pm

hmmmm . .

did anybody else get an email in regards to a "request to reset password" from foxorlando?

I find this very odd - I never signed up at the new place and haven't been to our old stomping grounds since I got wind of this place - so is somebody playing me?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:23 pm

tazebell wrote:hmmmm . .

did anybody else get an email in regards to a "request to reset password" from foxorlando?

I find this very odd - I never signed up at the new place and haven't been to our old stomping grounds since I got wind of this place - so is somebody playing me?

I did not Tazzy...be cautious...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:42 pm

That's was fun Dy! Laughing I love you Thanks...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:50 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Oh so sad, tomorrow's Haleigh's little brothers birthday...
    Mark Klass made a good point last night about the "previous" tenants possibly having a house key, and the family has lived there a short time..who on earth took the child!! Suspect
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Mish wrote:

I did not Tazzy...be cautious...

I didn't either Taz. As Misty said "be cautious".
    tazebell
    tazebell

Your first subject - Page 20 Empty haleigh

Post by tazebell Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 pm

listen- the dad was asked where a cinder block could have come from - he said he didn't know, he "rented a shed"
    now we hear he just moved into trailer (i still haven't read up on this). Now we hear it might have come from that shed, where the door was left wide open? And there was a previous tenant?

I am so close to NOT BELIVEING THE DADDY.

but that's just me.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:07 pm

tazebell wrote:listen- the dad was asked where a cinder block could have come from - he said he didn't know, he "rented a shed"
    now we hear he just moved into trailer (i still haven't read up on this). Now we hear it might have come from that shed, where the door was left wide open? And there was a previous tenant?

but that's just me.
    thought they said on the news that not far away there was a bunch of those cement blocks in a pile. I think it's the GF something happened while she was taking care of this little girl, read somewhere about weather changing and not being a good thing.

So anyone figure out why Ron is hiding something on his neck?Must have a tattoo or say something that he didn't want the media to know what group he belongs too, other than having a rap sheet pages long
    Kaci, can you post those please?
    Read Crystal Father has a criminal record too one being animal cruelty
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:20 pm

tAZZY, i, TOO, HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN EMAIL TO RESET PASSWORD...SO DON'T DO IT!!!
    thanks grandma for your concern, and u too Kaci!! I will be OK, unfortunately, I have gone thro this before.

I think I told someone I never have gotten v-cards except from Mom, and my friend Susie, and sure enouph I recieved a really nice v-card from her. she never fails me!!
    Mad, so sorry about Zoey, but u r being very selfless, so be proud of yourself!
    Kaci, I heard on the news, u r going to get very bad wheather, hope u play it safe, and man u think your state has had enouph?
    Mish, have a great v-day..will husband do something?
    Oh yes grandma....the grands coming over, good for u, and I am petrified about alheimers, worked with a dear of a down that had it. broke my heart to see him go thro that hell. takes away human dignity!
    going to take a power nap....BBL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:23 pm

DALEY wrote:tAZZY, i, TOO, HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN EMAIL TO RESET PASSWORD...SO DON'T DO IT!!!
    thanks grandma for your concern, and u too Kaci!! I will be OK, unfortunately, I have gone thro this before.

I think I told someone I never have gotten v-cards except from Mom, and my friend Susie, and sure enouph I recieved a really nice v-card from her. she never fails me!!
    Mad, so sorry about Zoey, but u r being very selfless, so be proud of yourself!
    Kaci, I heard on the news, u r going to get very bad wheather, hope u play it safe, and man u think your state has had enouph?
    Mish, have a great v-day..will husband do something?
    Oh yes grandma....the grands coming over, good for u, and I am petrified about alheimers, worked with a dear of a down that had it. broke my heart to see him go thro that hell. takes away human dignity!
    going to take a power nap....BBL

[size=18]PS, My avatar is a painting of my son on his old harley.[/size]
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    tazebell wrote:listen- the dad was asked where a cinder block could have come from - he said he didn't know, he "rented a shed"

but that's just me.
    thought they said on the news that not far away there was a bunch of those cement blocks in a pile. I think it's the GF something happened while she was taking care of this little girl, read somewhere about weather changing and not being a good thing.

So anyone figure out why Ron is hiding something on his neck?Must have a tattoo or say something that he didn't want the media to know what group he belongs too, other than having a rap sheet pages long
    Kaci, can you post those please?
    Read Crystal Father has a criminal record too one being animal cruelty

Dy - Here's the rap sheet that you sent to me. Not sure where you found it though? I copy and pasted it from the email.

10/24/2001 - Assault Complaint

12/12/2002 - POSSESSION OF COCAINE, POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA.
    Sentence: maybe someone can translate. These are the notes from the trial: THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT ANNOUNCEMENT OF NOLLE PROSEQUI - ENT CIR CT MIN

12/12/2002 - ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT
    Notes:
    2003-01-23 5 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
    2003-01-23 6 ADJ OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFENDANT CT I
    2003-01-23 6 ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION
    2003-01-23 7 ADJ OF GUILT AND PLACING DEFENDANT CT II
    2003-01-23 7 ON PROBATION AND SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION
    2003-03-04 8 $188.00 FINE PAID 02/18/2003
    2003-03-04 9 $ 25.00 COURT FACILITY FEE PAID 02/18/2003
    2003-03-04 10 $ 25.00 WILDLIFE ALERT FUND PAYMENT 02/18/2003

11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
    WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
    DEFT SWORN, W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C, ADVISED
    Notes:
    2005-03-03 20 MAX PENALTY 5 YRS DOC &/OR $5000 FINE, PSI WAIVED,
    2005-03-03 20 PLEA ACCEPTED, SENTENCING SET SAME DAY
    2005-03-03 20 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD
    2005-03-03 20 $370.00 COURT COSTS (6 MONTHS TO PAY)
    2005-03-03 20 ADI PROGRAM - LEVEL II
    2005-09-08 21 CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF ADI LEVEL II PROGRAM
    2005-09-08 21 $370.00 COURT COST PAID
    2005-11-14 22 $370.00 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE

11/14/2006 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
    Notes:
    This one was transferred to County Court

8/1/2006 - TRESPASS - http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...3879&IMG=49930
    Notes:
    2006-10-30 22 ADJUDGED GUILTY
    2006-10-30 22 PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS
    2006-10-30 22 1 DAY PCJ WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED OF 1 DAY
    2006-10-30 22 $273.00 FINE AND COST
    2006-10-30 22 $ 40.00 PD FEE SUSPENDED
    2006-10-30 22 RANDOM DRUG TEST
    2006-10-30 23 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
    2006-10-30 23 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
    2006-10-30 24 ORDER OF PROBATION
    2007-01-17 25 $ 60.00 FINE AND COST PAYMENT 11/14/2006
    2007-02-07 26 SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION
    2007-02-14 27 $120.00 FINE AND COST PAYMENT 12/28/2006
    2007-03-16 28 $ 93.00 FINE AND COST BAL PAID 01/25/2007

12/19/2006 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT (I didn't notice before, but this is the same infraction as the one on 11/14/2006)
    Notes:
    2007-02-06 13 THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT
    2007-02-06 13 INFRACTION DISMISSED CIT # 6416EEN2 - CARELESS DRIVING
    2007-02-06 13 INFRACTION DISMISSED CIT # 6418EEN4 - OPERATE ATV
    2007-02-06 13 W/O HELMET
    2007-02-06 14 WAIVER OF COUNSEL

4/3/2007 - AFFRAY
    Sentence: 10 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE

11/14/2007 - POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS
    Sentence: $273.00 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED, 24 HOURS HOUSE ARREST
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Mish wrote:Your first subject - Page 20 DancingInTheMoonLight

Thanks! I really like "Old Blue Eyes"; he and Elvis are the best of the best in my opinion.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:01 pm

I haven't received anything, either. I would not respond to it and delete it, to be safe.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Happy Valentines Day my friends I love you .....hope you all are having a great day...Nana is feeling a lot better today so it must have been that I was really tired....Thank God.... Very Happy Mad came up this morning and had coffee with Judy, Mom and me....Jane and I went out this afternoon to get lotto tickets and stopped at a couple of yard sales...we stopped by Mad's and his new floor in his kitchen looks great.... bounce I got Mom a card and a box of candy for Valentines Day....made her a happy camper.... Very Happy I am going to take a power nap so I will be able to chat tonight....Hugs Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Dale, I love the pic of your son...I thought he looked familiar... :)
    we won't be going out tonight, husband works on Sat.'s...but he is making us his yummy shrimp/chicken/veg soup...actually more for son being sicky.
    But i did get the little ones a special gift... I love you

Tazzy, I have been feeling uneasy about the dad too...somehting Suspect
    Dy, between docs bump and ron's bandaid...SIGH!!
    I Adore doc though...
    Another day no Haleigh... Crying or Very sad
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 pm

No Crying or Very sad :( :arrow: Hi Gang, u r not going to believe this..I got Ian's damn cold. Coughing up a storm, nasel conjestion, and just plain icky. I was fine when I got home, went to take nap, and when I was lying down, I started coughing. Ian's germs r so contageous. I really tried to stay away from him, but oh no he got me.
    Read rap sheet of the Dad....remember he wanted to "kill" whomever took his daughter. I think both parents shouldn't have any of the kids. Lord, I have so hopedthe little Haleigh would be found, longer it takes to find her, the worse it is for her.
    Got to go lie down...may or may not be back. If something happens tonight about Haleigh get Dy to call me! I just can't believe this is happening after I started feeling good again. i hate being sick!!!!!
    BBL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:20 pm

More for Grandma
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:35 pm

OMG there's more different rap sheet same guy
    Kaci I lost that other one and not sure which one we had before here is the other one
    FILE Date: 2004-11-16 Judge: A W NICHOLS III
    Defense Atty: FELICIANO, SHARON
    Defendant
    CUMMINGS, RONALD LEMYLES
    Date # Docket Description
    2004-11-16 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO EDGAR (ARREST 11/12/04)
    2004-11-16 1 POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS
    2004-11-16 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
    2004-11-16 1 MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
    2004-11-16 3 TRAFFIC CITATION - #7877-DBJ 2
    2004-11-16 4 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
    2004-11-16 5 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER FOR 1ST APP HEARING
    2004-11-16 6 APPEARANCE BOND - UNSECURED $ 2,012
    2004-12-03 7 INFORMATION (CT 1-POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS
    2004-12-03 7 OF 20 GRAMS)

2004-12-07 8 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-07-2005)
    2005-01-07 9 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, SWORN, ARRAIGNED,
    2005-01-07 9 PUBLIC DEFENDER APPOINTED, ENTERED PLEA OF NOT GUILTY,
    2005-01-07 9 SET FOR PRE TRIAL 02/03/2005.
    2005-01-07 10 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
    2005-01-07 10 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
    2005-01-25 17 PUBLIC DEFENDER, DEFT SCREENED BY TREATMENT AND DEEMED
    2005-01-25 17 APPROPRIATE FOR DRUG COURT, DEFT DECLINED THE DRUG COURT
    2005-02-03 18 ADI - LEVEL II
    2005-03-03 20 DEFT SWORN, W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD NOLO A/C, ADVISED
    2005-03-03 20 MAX PENALTY 5 YRS DOC &/OR $5000 FINE, PSI WAIVED,
    2005-03-03 20 PLEA ACCEPTED, SENTENCING SET SAME DAY
    2005-03-03 20 ADJUDICATION OF GUILT WITHHELD
    2005-03-03 20 $370.00 COURT COSTS (6 MONTHS TO PAY)
    2005-03-03 20 ADI PROGRAM - LEVEL II
    2005-09-08 21 CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION OF ADI LEVEL II PROGRAM
    Date # Docket Description
    2006-11-14 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #6417-EEN 3 PCSO OFF/MANNING
    2006-11-14 1 LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
    2006-12-12 2 MOTION TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
    2006-12-19 3 ORDER TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
    2006-08-01 1 ARREST REPORT - PCSO/ MAY (ARREST 07-29-2006)
    2006-08-01 1 TRESPASS

2006-08-01 2 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
    2006-08-01 3 $504.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BOND POSTED - #00601638 07-29-06
    2006-08-11 4 INFORMATION (TRESPASS)
    2006-08-31 6 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES, ADJ INS P D APPT MACK BRUNTON
    2006-08-31 6 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE TRIAL
    SET 10/04/2006
    2006-08-31 7 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
    2006-08-31 7 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
    2006-08-31 7 $40.00 APPLICATION FEE IMPOSED
    2006-08-31 8 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
    2006-08-31 9 PRE-TRIAL ORDER (10-04-2006)
    2006-09-06 10 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (10-04-2006)
    2006-10-04 11 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
    2006-10-04 11 STATE AND DEFENSE ANNOUNCED READY FOR TRIAL
    2006-10-04 11 CASE SET FOR NON JURY TRIAL 10/30/2006
    2006-10-04 12 WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
    2006-10-04 13 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (10-30-2006)
    2006-10-06 14 NOTICE TO BONDSMAN (10-30-2006)
    2006-10-10 15 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
    2006-10-10 15 WILLIAM P MORRIS
    2006-10-10 16 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA ISSUED:
    2006-10-10 16 DS JOHN MAY
    2006-10-16 17 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
    2006-10-16 17 WILLIAM P MORRIS
    2006-10-16 18 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
    2006-10-16 18 DS JOHN MAY
    2006-10-16 20 STATE ATTORNEY WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED:
    2006-10-16 19 MS. TAMMY PINKNEY
    2006-10-26 21 AMENDED INFO (TRESPASS ON PROPERTY OTHER THAN A
    2006-10-26 21 STRUCTURE OR CONVEYANCE)
    2006-10-30 22 TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
    2006-10-30 22 FOR NON JURY TRIAL- STATE REP BY DAVID HOLLANDER
    2006-10-30 22 DEFT W-DREW FORMER PLEA - ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE
    2006-10-30 22 TO TRESPASS, DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED,
    2006-10-30 22 ADJUDGED GUILTY
    2006-10-30 22 PROB HRDS 6 MONTHS
    2006-10-30 22 1 DAY PCJ WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVED OF 1 DAY

2006-10-30 22 $273.00 FINE AND COST
    2006-10-30 22 $ 40.00 PD FEE SUSPENDED
    2006-10-30 22 RANDOM DRUG TEST
    2006-10-30 23 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
    2006-10-30 23 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
    2006-10-30 24 ORDER OF PROBATION
    2007-01-17 25 $ 60.00 FINE AND COST PAYMENT 11/14/2006
    2007-02-07 26 SUCCESSFUL TERMINATION OF PROBATION
    2007-02-14 27 $120.00 FINE AND COST PAYMENT 12/28/2006
    2007-03-16 28 $ 93.00 FINE AND COST BAL PAID 01/25/2007
    2006-11-14 1 TRAFFIC CITATION - #6417EEN-3 PCSO/ MANNING 10-30-06
    2006-11-14 1 LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT

2006-12-12 2 MOTION TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
    2006-12-19 3 ORDER GRANTING MOTION TO TRANSFER CASE TO COUNTY COURT
    2006-12-19 3 FROM CIRCUIT COURT 06-002339-CF53
    2006-12-19 4 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-23-2007)
    2007-01-02 5 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - NO SUCH NUMBER
    2007-01-05 6 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (01-23-2007)
    2007-01-12 7 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - NO SUCH NUMBER
    2007-01-23 8 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: DEFT NOT PRESENT IN COURT
    2007-01-23 8 COURT ORDERED CAPIAS
    2007-01-23 8 BOND SET AT $1004 FIRM
    2007-01-23 9 CAPIAS ISSUED - BOND SET AT $1004 FIRM
    2007-01-25 10 CAPIAS RECALLED - CASE SET FOR ARRAIGNMENT 02/06/2007
    2007-01-25 10 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (02-06-2007) IN OFFICE
    2007-01-25 11 CHANGE OF ADDRESS
    2007-01-26 12 CAPIAS RETURNED
    2007-02-06 13 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: ON MOTION OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA THE
    2007-02-06 13 THE CASE WAS ORDERED NOLLE PROSEQUI IN OPEN COURT
    2007-02-06 13 INFRACTION DISMISSED CIT # 6416EEN2 - CARELESS DRIVING
    2007-02-06 13 INFRACTION DISMISSED CIT # 6418EEN4 - OPERATE ATV
    2007-02-06 13 W/O HELMET
    2007-02-06 14 WAIVER OF COUNSEL
    2007-04-03 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ WALTER 04-02-07
    2007-04-03 1 AFFRAY

2007-04-23 2 INFORMATION (AFFRAY)
    2007-04-23 3 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (05/10/2007)CERTIFIED
    2007-05-10 4 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED
    2007-05-10 4 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 06/12/2007
    2007-05-10 5 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (06-12-2007)
    2007-05-18 6 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED - UNCLAIMED
    2007-06-12 7 ARRAIGNMENT MINUTES: COURT ORDERED CASE CONTINUED
    2007-06-12 7 TO NEXT ARRAIGNMENT 07/12/2007
    2007-06-12 8 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-12-2007)
    2007-06-14 9 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (07-12-2007) IN OFFICE
    2007-07-12 10 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES, ADJ INS P D APPT MACK BRUNTON
    2007-07-12 10 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOT GUILTY - PRE TRIAL SET 08/22/2007
    2007-07-12 11 AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENT STATUS
    2007-07-12 11 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED INDIGENT
    2007-07-12 11 $40.00 APPLICATION FEE IMPOSED
    2007-07-12 12 ORDER APPOINTING PUBLIC DEFENDER
    2007-07-12 13 PRE-TRIAL ORDER (08-22-2007)
    2007-08-22 14 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT BY MACK BRUNTON
    2007-08-22 14 ON MOTION OF DEFENSE COUNSEL, COURT ORDERED CASE
    2007-08-22 14 CONTINUED TO 09/19/2007
    2007-08-22 15 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (09-19-2007) IN COURT
    2007-09-19 16 PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT FILED
    2007-09-19 16 AND ACCEPTED
    2007-09-19 17 DEFERRED PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
    2007-09-19 17 10 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE
    2007-09-19 17 $50.00 COST OF PROSECUTION
    2007-09-28 18 MEMO FROM HRDS: DEFT COMPLETED THE CONDITIONS OF HIS
    2007-09-28 18 PRE-TRIAL DIVERSION PROGRAM
    2007-10-18 19 NOTICE OF SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF DEFERRED
    2007-10-18 19 PROSECUTION AGREEMENT
    2007-11-28 20 $100.00 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE 09/18/2007
    2007-11-14 1 WILDLIFE CITATION - #132466-C GFFC/ EASON 11-02-07
    2007-11-14 1 POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING
    2007-11-14 1 SEASON
    2007-11-14 1 TRESPASS

2007-11-14 2 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12-18-2007)
    2007-11-29 3 NOTICE RETURNED UNEXECUTED
    2007-11-29 4 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (12/18/2007)CORRECT ADDRESS
    2007-12-18 5 ARR MIN: DEFT PRES IN COURT WAIVING RIGHT TO COUNSEL
    2007-12-18 5 ARR ENT PLEA OF NOLO CONTENDERE TO CT I - POSS OF
    2007-12-18 5 MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZELOADING SEASON - CT II -
    2007-12-18 5 TRESPASS - NOLLE PROSEQUI - DEFT SWORN, PLEA ACCEPTED
    2007-12-18 5 DEFENDANT ADJUDGED GUILTY
    2007-12-18 5 $273.00 FINE AND COST SUSPENDED
    2007-12-18 5 24 HOURS HOUSE ARREST
    2007-12-18 6 WAIVER OF COUNSEL
    2007-12-18 7 WRITTEN PLEA OF GUILTY OR NOLO CONTENDERE TO
    2007-12-18 7 CRIMINAL CHARGES IN COUNTY COURT
    2008-01-08 8 JUDGMENT AND SENTENCE CT I

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Local Newsfunction OpenTrackback (c) {window.open(c,'trackback','width=480,height=480,scrollbars=yes,status=yes');}
    Saturday: Still No Sign of Haleigh

By
    Rich Jones, News Director @ February 14, 2009 4:14 PM Permalink | Comments (0)

It's been five days since 5 year-old Haleigh Cummings was reported missing and police admit they are no closer to finding the Satsuma girl.
    Your first subject - Page 20 Haleighcummingsnew_m

But in a news conference Saturday afternoon, Putnam County Undersheriff Rick Ryan said, "We're as optimistic right now as we were on day one that we're going to find Haleigh".
    Ryan said the goal of everyone involved is to find Haleigh alive. More than 250 volunteers spent Saturday searching around the girl's home on Green Lane and outside of the immediate search area.

Ryan said they did not find anything suspicious in their search. And Ryan said the 'items of interest' that were found Friday provide no significance to the investigation.

Ryan elaborated on why they considered the items to be 'of interest'. He said if it didn't grow there, investigators wanted to take a close look at it.
    Your first subject - Page 20 Haleigh%20photos%20015_m

Air and water operations continue today and will continue Sunday.

However, Ryan said they will suspend dive operations on Sunday because they feel satisfied with the search to date.

After Sunday, Ryan said investigators will sit down and evaluate all of the areas they have searched and make a determination of whether to expand the grid or keep searching the immediate area.

Ryan said investigators are keeping the family updated. He said the family is extremely cooperative.
    Your first subject - Page 20 Haleigh%20photos%20018_m
    Police continue to say that everybody is a person of interest and that they are re-interviewing family, friends and acquaintences.

Police have received more than 300 tips and Ryan said no tips have come from out of state.

If you're wondering, police indicated they do not need additional volunteers at this time.
    [size=9]
    Undersheriff Ryan said polygraphs have been given to numerous people but he would not elaborate on how many, who they were and what the results were.

Asked about the emotions of police, Ryan said, "Of course we're frustrated. We're very frustrated, just like the community is, the family is. But we haven't lost our motivation and our drive. We'll continue to work 15 and 16 hours a day".

[/size]
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Oh terribly sad, still nothing...that is some rap sheet of dad's...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Your first subject - Page 20 Cfcgh
    time for power nap Sleep
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm

I still can help but feel this is over costody issues and that Haleigh is alive. JMO

-------
    Suite

-------
    Suite

-------
    Suite
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Kaci wrote:I still can help but feel this is over costody issues and that Haleigh is alive. JMO

-------
    Suite

-------
    Suite

-------
    Suite

hey anyone here
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:54 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:I still can help but feel this is over costody issues and that Haleigh is alive. JMO

-------
    Suite

-------
    Suite

-------
    Suite

hey anyone here

I see the original thread is not locked anymore, but all the info from today is now on other subject page.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 pm

how did that happen? Where do you want me to go? I feel like a lost puppy!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Ribbon wrote:how did that happen? Where do you want me to go? I feel like a lost puppy!

Just pick a place, I don't want to keep playing hide n seek tonight LOL. Just posted to you on other page Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:how did that happen? Where do you want me to go? I feel like a lost puppy!

Just pick a place, I don't want to keep playing hide n seek tonight LOL. Just posted to you on other page Very Happy

Dy, Actually lets stay at other page. This one keeps bouncing us and all the info posted today is at other one. See ya back there.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Dy, Actually lets stay at other page. This one keeps bouncing us and all the info posted today is at other one. See ya back there.

Dy, I did some messing around and this time it said I could moderate the forum. I have unlocked the original page and tried to move all posts over, but Daley might have to do that because It wouldn't let me.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Nite All - Not sure which link your at tonight as this one has been lock and why we kept getting bounced to new sites. Sweet dreams. See ya

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:13 am

Good evening everyone! Alison and I have made it to Hawaii Very Happy There s a five hour difference between us and eastern time so Im sure everyone is gone now so we'll try to catch later
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:47 am

don't know2 what to do....I think when we get so many pages, it splits, so I go to highest number page...does that make sense? I think the " basket" is the trash, and what we have said in past can be put there, or we just keep going as is.
    dy called me last nite about the thousand pages being opened u to public....uncle lenny stating that kc's finger prints on tape, halaluha........
    anymor news about poor little haleigh...it may be custody,BUT what about the other kids?????? I think courts should take kids away from both nof them..foster home or something, they may have more of a chance in life.
    Ian's going out to get me more cough med...just can't shake this thing, but I* always feel better in AM. Haven't eaten in days now, get nausus..ugg! bounce I love you Like a Star @ heaven sunny flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content