that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+3
Mish
Kaci
Ribbon
7 posters

friends who care

madinocala
    madinocala

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:01 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Hey Lil Sis...hope your day was good...

Mine was good overall... Had to get my taxes done this afternoon, so got home a little early today. It was a nice day out too and a lot of sunshine. How's about you Sis?

Warmed up today....was nice out but I had no energy to do anything...hopefully tomorrow I will feel like getting some potting soil and get some plants transferred....and get some outside for good sunshine...

The sun always does wonders for me... It's cloudy most of the Winter months, so always gets depressing after a while. My bod tends to run on sunlight, kinda like a solar panel. LOL. Hope tomorrow is a better day for ya.

I truly think I can blame this blah feeling the past couple of days on the full moon....geez I will be so glad when it is gone....I have horrible mood swings when the full moon affects me...Nana is not a fun person to be around....LOL

NANA ARE YOU HOWLING AT THE MOON AGAIN LMAO LOVE YA SWEETIE HUGS

HUGS ALL HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD EVENING I AM TRYING TO READ CA'S DEPOSITION I WAS STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR GA UNTIL I LISTENED TO THE VIDEOS OF HIS DEPO HE IS JUST AS CRAZY AS HIS WIFE DAUGHTER AN SON

Nana trying to be quiet up here don't want to disturb anyone.....LOL....I am so bad sometimes....Haven't seen you Mad whatcha been doing??

BEEN IN BED MOST OF THE DAY WITH A SINUS HEADACHE THE WEATHER CHANGES AN POLLEN HAVE MY SINUSES ALL SCREWED UP
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:04 pm

CINDY REMINDS ME OF A DOMINATRIX BETS SHE PULLS OUT THE WHIPS AN CHAINS AT NITE AN THE LEATHER NITIE LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 pm

OH MAN CA SAYING THAT EVERYONE JUST VOLUNTEERED TO BABYSIT CAYLEE
    I DO BELIEVE CAYLEE WAS SUCH A SWEET CHILD NO ONE MINDED BABYSITTING HER BUT NO ONE DOES IT EVERYDAY FREE OF CHARGE NOT EVEN FRIENDS WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS FOOLING SHE LIED SO MUCH I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT SHE BELIEVES HER OWN LIES
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:15 pm

OK EVERYONE GOT TO QUIET DID WE GET BUMPED AGAIN YET
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:32 pm

HEY WHERE DID EVERYONE GO IT SEEMS LIKE I AM HERE BY MYSELF NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I JUST TOOK A SHOWER SO I KNOW I DONT STINK LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:39 pm

SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I WILL LEAVE LOVE YOU ALL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:40 pm

madinocala wrote:SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE I WILL LEAVE LOVE YOU ALL

Hey Mad I am here...was helping Mom...sorry
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:42 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

Mish is probably with her kids.....Dy left to go get Gem....thot you saw that....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:43 pm

madinocala wrote:HEY WHERE DID EVERYONE GO IT SEEMS LIKE I AM HERE BY MYSELF NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I JUST TOOK A SHOWER SO I KNOW I DONT STINK LOL

Hey Mad, Sorry took a short break from reading all the Ant stuff and listening to the video's. My brain can't take anymore of CA tonight. I'll listen to the rest tomorrow. All that gnawing on the gum was disgusting...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:44 pm

Mish wrote:HA...George says the real Zany is a "10"...oh lordy I have heard it all.

cindy says she has phone #'s & addresses of Zany's...BUT she also says Zanny Nanny is jesse or Amy.
    OMG lol I remember that part too lol
    he says the real Zenaida is 5 foot 7, 125lbs straight white teeth and between a 1 and a 10 she's a 10!
    Nope we can't make this stuff up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!
    My mind feels so full of craziness not sure if I can listen to Sin dee tonight
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi Kaci! I feel the same way!about the brain not taking anymore lol
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!

Hey Dy...hope things are going well for you....Mom and I are sending love and hugs to you...miss you guys so much....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:52 pm

THX ALL I WAS JUST AFRAID I HAD SAID SOMETHING TO OFFEND SOMEONE BUT I AM LIKE YOU ALL I AM ONLY HALF WAY THRU SINDEE'S DEPO TRANSCRIPT AN I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE ANYMORE OF IT TONIGHT DANG THIS WOMAN IS WELL CRAZY MAKES HER SEEM SANE SO THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS SO FAR IN OUTERSPACE SHE WILL NEVER FIND EARTH AGAIN CAN WE SAY LOST IN SPACE LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Ribbon wrote:Hi Kaci! I feel the same way!about the brain not taking anymore lol

Hi Dy, How's it going??? I can't listen to anymore of their garbage and lies tonight.... How's Lil Bud doing? Do you know?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!

Hey Dy...hope things are going well for you....Mom and I are sending love and hugs to you...miss you guys so much....
    You don't know how much I miss you two!
    hnigs are so much more stable here. Gemma is doing great! 3red session tonight. clean for 11 days
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

madinocala wrote:THX ALL I WAS JUST AFRAID I HAD SAID SOMETHING TO OFFEND SOMEONE BUT I AM LIKE YOU ALL I AM ONLY HALF WAY THRU SINDEE'S DEPO TRANSCRIPT AN I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE ANYMORE OF IT TONIGHT DANG THIS WOMAN IS WELL CRAZY MAKES HER SEEM SANE SO THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS SO FAR IN OUTERSPACE SHE WILL NEVER FIND EARTH AGAIN CAN WE SAY LOST IN SPACE LOL

I can't take anymore of them period tonight...after all tomorrow is another day!!!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ACTUALLY MADE AN ARREST YET IN THE DEATH OF LITTLE SANDRA
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!

hnigs are so much more stable here. Gemma is doing great! 3red session tonight. clean for 11 days

Mom and I are so very happy for you and her....We are proud of her....I know that she will be fine...she is part of you and I know you are a strong woman....Hugs!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:58 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:THX ALL I WAS JUST AFRAID I HAD SAID SOMETHING TO OFFEND SOMEONE BUT I AM LIKE YOU ALL I AM ONLY HALF WAY THRU SINDEE'S DEPO TRANSCRIPT AN I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE ANYMORE OF IT TONIGHT DANG THIS WOMAN IS WELL CRAZY MAKES HER SEEM SANE SO THIS IS A WOMAN WHO IS SO FAR IN OUTERSPACE SHE WILL NEVER FIND EARTH AGAIN CAN WE SAY LOST IN SPACE LOL

I can't take anymore of them period tonight...after all tomorrow is another day!!!!!!!

WE ALL KNEW THAT CA WAS FULL OF CRAP BUT TODAY REALLY PROVED IT FOR HER AN GA BOTH AN TO THINK I HAD STARTED TO ACTUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR GA
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:59 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!

Mom and I are so very happy for you and her....We are proud of her....I know that she will be fine...she is part of you and I know you are a strong woman....Hugs!!!!!

DY MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AN GEMMA JUST TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 pm

madinocala wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ACTUALLY MADE AN ARREST YET IN THE DEATH OF LITTLE SANDRA

I don't think so Mad....Did you see the link someone left of the interview with her mom this morning....My heart went out to her Mom.....I wanted to just give her a big hug and cry with her....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:03 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Hi Kaci! I feel the same way!about the brain not taking anymore lol

Hi Dy, How's it going??? I can't listen to anymore of their garbage and lies tonight.... How's Lil Bud doing? Do you know?
    haven't talked to her today got an email from her this morning and she took the hinky thing the wrong way and felt left out. I emailed her back to let her know we posted the meaning so I think she understands now. Full moon bends behaviors. especially me tonight, in rare form and very thirst, I must have drank 2 quarts of the orange crystal lite today and tonight! I probably look jauundice by now lol
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY HAVE ACTUALLY MADE AN ARREST YET IN THE DEATH OF LITTLE SANDRA

I don't think so Mad....Did you see the link someone left of the interview with her mom this morning....My heart went out to her Mom.....I wanted to just give her a big hug and cry with her....

I KNOW NANA IT BROKE MY HEART ALSO AT LEAST THAT FAMILY ACKNOWLEDGED THE HELP AN COMPASSION OF THE TOWN THERE AN WANTED TO HAVE A PUBLIC MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR THE TOWN TO HAVE A CHANCE TO GRIEVE ALSO AN THEN THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN PRIVATE CEREMONY FOR THE FAMILY
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

haven't talked to her today got an email from her this morning and she took the hinky thing the wrong way and felt left out. I emailed her back to let her know we posted the meaning so I think she understands now. Full moon bends behaviors. especially me tonight, in rare form and very thirst, I must have drank 2 quarts of the orange crystal lite today and tonight! I probably look jauundice by now lol

I HAVE BEEN HOWLING AT THE MOON TONIGHT AN HAIR IS GROWING OUT EVERYWHERE AN MY FANGS HAVE COME THRU SO LOOK OUT SILVER OAKS TONIGHT HOPE THEY DONT MAKE ME MAD DOWN HERE TONIGHT LMAO
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I sent her an email too and left a message on her phone tonight. Seems that friggin full Moon affects more than just me and Grandma... Don't know why, but it reminded me of song "Little Red Riding Hood". Perhaps the howling LOL...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:09 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!

we are, she's a groun 0. blew the engine in her car a month ago, and just lost her professional job.
    so when she's up to it it'll be part time school and part time job, I don't know how she juggled it all this past year while putting up oxy's and 30 mg perks up her nose!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:10 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I HAVE BEEN HOWLING AT THE MOON TONIGHT AN HAIR IS GROWING OUT EVERYWHERE AN MY FANGS HAVE COME THRU SO LOOK OUT SILVER OAKS TONIGHT HOPE THEY DONT MAKE ME MAD DOWN HERE TONIGHT LMAO

You will just fit in with all the rest of the kooks down there...ROFLMAO!!!!

Sorry I just couldn't resist....LOL

Last edited by nanabanana197824 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:11 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:15 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Beast_l
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Hi Nana Hi Mad! Hi Mom!

we are, she's a groun 0. blew the engine in her car a month ago, and just lost her professional job.
    so when she's up to it it'll be part time school and part time job, I don't know how she juggled it all this past year while putting up oxy's and 30 mg perks up her nose!

BLESS HER HEART IT IS GOING TO BE HARD ON HER BUT WITH YOU STANDING BESIDE HER AN WITH GOD'S HELP AN PRAYERS SHE WILL MAKE IT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 20 Beast_l

YEP THATS WHAT I LOOK LIKE TONIGHT GREAT PORTRAIT LOL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 pm

THRILLER!!!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:22 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

THRILLER!!!!!!!

AINT I GOOD LOOKING ROFLMFAO
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:27 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

THRILLER!!!!!!!

You asked for it Nana LOL...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xs9OQHpwDE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:28 pm

WELL ALL MY RIGHT ARM IS KILLING ME TONIGHT SO GONNA TAKE MY MEDS AN HEAD OFF TO BED WHERE THEY HAD THE IV IN MY ARM IT IS ALL SWELLED UP AN HURTS LIKE HECK GONNA HAVE DOC CHECK IT OUT IN THE MORNING SOMETHING AINT RIGHT NEVER HAD AN IV DO THAT BEFORE
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Oh, BTW - We all gonna do the bump again soon. Next day or so. We talks a lot LOL...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:29 pm

NOW MICHAEL JACKSON THAT IS SCARY DONT WANNA RUN INTO HIM IN DAYLIGHT MUCHLESS THE DARK LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 pm

ANYONE HEARD FROM OUR LOVEBIRDS DAVE AN ALI
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:31 pm

friends who care - Page 20 Goodnightmoonwell you all the 3 hours of sleep I got last night was not enough. very physical day coming up for me tomorrow so better rest my old bones
    Love you all
    goodnight

-------

https://garden.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=19

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:13 pm

DALEY wrote:Davey, have finished UNO yet???
    Having a rum and coke, calming me down, and De, I don't have to get up tomorrow morn, keeping dogs out late tonite, so they don't bug me tomorrow.
    Big Buddy, I wuv u!!

yes, I lost at UNO, the women beat me down. Love it!

song for Sis and next one for you Miss Dale
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMdcgpUTVY

For you miss Dale and all the sleepless full moon peoples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghFBvBmXv4E

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content