that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+3
Mish
Kaci
Ribbon
7 posters

friends who care

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

friends who care - Page 19 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Hello all....I have been trying to watch George....geez I can't hardly do it tonight....Daley I know what you mean about the Moon and how you are feeling.....I am so emotional one minute and the next minute I want to just scream....The full moon only bothers me about every three months and I guess this is just my month....Wish we could give each other big hugs Daley....LOL....Lil Sis I had the strangest dream about you today....I took a power nap and dreamed that you walked in the house and you had to duck down....LOL....Don't ask me why I dreamed that. Hugs to all!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Cindy got into it with Mitnik...he was even yelling. She stormed out calling him a Bastard.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all....I have been trying to watch George....geez I can't hardly do it tonight....Daley I know what you mean about the Moon and how you are feeling.....I am so emotional one minute and the next minute I want to just scream....The full moon only bothers me about every three months and I guess this is just my month....Wish we could give each other big hugs Daley....LOL....Lil Sis I had the strangest dream about you today....I took a power nap and dreamed that you walked in the house and you had to duck down....LOL....Don't ask me why I dreamed that. Hugs to all!!!!

LMAO Sis... Yeah, I's kinda tall and do a lot of ducking LOL... How are ya? The friggin moon affects me too and more so when it's on it's downward side. Wants to pull me away with it I guess.. Hope you and Mom are doing well..
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 pm

George & Cindy can not act this waycombative & angry in court...

UNBELIEVABLE

Mitnik says G got upset when ?'ed about why not look for the real ZG
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:09 pm

sniped
    Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

window.google_render_ad();

They attended the same h.s., and hung on the same beach.

KC is into Irish heritage (which she does not have).

She had an "RIP Josh" memorial on her Facebook.

She once said the father was a one-nighter named "Josh."

Josh was a good-looking surfer who is dead of suicide BECAUSE of an auto crash. He hurt his back, after being rear-ended on a fwy. He could no longer surf, and surgery did not help. So, just before Caylee's first b'day, he went out on a surfboard and blew out his brains.

If he IS the dad, maybe she DOES tell a few "half-truths." (I always thunk it was ALL lies!)

BTW-- Neither Josh nor his fam ever knew. KC never told them. But, now a family member of Josh's is offering to take a DNA test.

BTW2-- It's the issue that just came out today.

Today's Enquirer says LE found Caylee's dead DNA on KC's shoes.

Also sniped another Bomshell1 as NG would have saidFound this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3bLysRS1c4
    at 3:41 LP states... He’s (Baez) looking for the deputy that overheard the conversation between him and his client supposedly a conversation where she described where the body was. The information was then somehow passed on to Kronks’ girlfriend who works at the jail who passed it on to Kronk.

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:10 pm

Mish wrote:Cindy got into it with Mitnik...he was even yelling. She stormed out calling him a Bastard.

Whoa - Haven't seen any of Cindy's depo yet. I can't read anymore of them tonight. Reading GA's was enough for me 93 friggin pages.. I got intrigued as to how upset he was getting and had to finnish. Sorry I was absent so long.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello all....I have been trying to watch George....geez I can't hardly do it tonight....Daley I know what you mean about the Moon and how you are feeling.....I am so emotional one minute and the next minute I want to just scream....The full moon only bothers me about every three months and I guess this is just my month....Wish we could give each other big hugs Daley....LOL....Lil Sis I had the strangest dream about you today....I took a power nap and dreamed that you walked in the house and you had to duck down....LOL....Don't ask me why I dreamed that. Hugs to all!!!!

LMAO Sis... Yeah, I's kinda tall and do a lot of ducking LOL... How are ya? The friggin moon affects me too and more so when it's on it's downward side. Wants to pull me away with it I guess.. Hope you and Mom are doing well..

Hey Lil Sis...hope your day was good...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:sniped
    Globe IDs Caylee's Daddy as Josh O. (deceased)

window.google_render_ad();

They attended the same h.s., and hung on the same beach.

KC is into Irish heritage (which she does not have).

She had an "RIP Josh" memorial on her Facebook.

She once said the father was a one-nighter named "Josh."

Josh was a good-looking surfer who is dead of suicide BECAUSE of an auto crash. He hurt his back, after being rear-ended on a fwy. He could no longer surf, and surgery did not help. So, just before Caylee's first b'day, he went out on a surfboard and blew out his brains.

If he IS the dad, maybe she DOES tell a few "half-truths." (I always thunk it was ALL lies!)

BTW-- Neither Josh nor his fam ever knew. KC never told them. But, now a family member of Josh's is offering to take a DNA test.

BTW2-- It's the issue that just came out today.

Today's Enquirer says LE found Caylee's dead DNA on KC's shoes.

Also sniped another Bomshell1 as NG would have saidFound this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3bLysRS1c4
    at 3:41 LP states... He’s (Baez) looking for the deputy that overheard the conversation between him and his client supposedly a conversation where she described where the body was. The information was then somehow passed on to Kronks’ girlfriend who works at the jail who passed it on to Kronk.

Oh, how interesting Dy. So tips were relayed to Kronk. And, KC did tell her Bozo where it was. Wonder how he will defend that now?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Cindy said "don't take words and put meaning to them...
    NOW it is so very clear why their daughter is such a lier.
    They'll get kicked out of the trial or arrested...watch!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:16 pm

How can such thicken & never thin?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:17 pm

Hey Lil Sis...hope your day was good...

Mine was good overall... Had to get my taxes done this afternoon, so got home a little early today. It was a nice day out too and a lot of sunshine. How's about you Sis?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm

Mish wrote:How can such thicken & never thin?

Huh??? Is this a mind teaser LOL or tongue twister? How funny Mish
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:18 pm

This whole mess with the Ants gets crazier and crazier every day....Instead of stepping up and trying to find justice for Caylee they still protect that crazy KC....I hope they all go to jail now for all the lying that they did today....They had no reason to be hateful to those poor ppl today....they need to turn their hate towards their lying, murdering daughter...JMO
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Part 4 on george he really gets fired up. Says he is giving Mitnick 5 more minutes! lol
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:20 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:This whole mess with the Ants gets crazier and crazier every day....Instead of stepping up and trying to find justice for Caylee they still protect that crazy KC....I hope they all go to jail now for all the lying that they did today....They had no reason to be hateful to those poor ppl today....they need to turn their hate towards their lying, murdering daughter...JMO

You are far from alone Nana with that thought... I was less than impressed with GA answering questions today. They finally got to the bottom of some of it, but I think he will be back for more questioning by ZG's attorney.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Kaci wrote:Hey Lil Sis...hope your day was good...

Mine was good overall... Had to get my taxes done this afternoon, so got home a little early today. It was a nice day out too and a lot of sunshine. How's about you Sis?

Warmed up today....was nice out but I had no energy to do anything...hopefully tomorrow I will feel like getting some potting soil and get some plants transferred....and get some outside for good sunshine...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:Part 4 on george he really gets fired up. Says he is giving Mitnick 5 more minutes! lol

I read all about it. That's where I couldn't leave and had to keep reading on. I can't read anymore of that tonight though...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:23 pm

you can find Sin dee's videos here http://www.forthepeople.com/#
    4 parts to it GEEES at least 1 less than george"s. I have 1 more to go they are fightning in this one .
    Mitnick is getting pissed not going to be berated ....good for you Micnicky
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:27 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

Warmed up today....was nice out but I had no energy to do anything...hopefully tomorrow I will feel like getting some potting soil and get some plants transferred....and get some outside for good sunshine...

The sun always does wonders for me... It's cloudy most of the Winter months, so always gets depressing after a while. My bod tends to run on sunlight, kinda like a solar panel. LOL. Hope tomorrow is a better day for ya.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

The sun always does wonders for me... It's cloudy most of the Winter months, so always gets depressing after a while. My bod tends to run on sunlight, kinda like a solar panel. LOL. Hope tomorrow is a better day for ya.

I truly think I can blame this blah feeling the past couple of days on the full moon....geez I will be so glad when it is gone....I have horrible mood swings when the full moon affects me...Nana is not a fun person to be around....LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:30 pm

Mish wrote:Cindy got into it with Mitnik...he was even yelling. She stormed out calling him a Bastard.
    Get Out!!!! I am sure her dep is going tobe outrageous when I can get to it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 pm

George looks like he is screwed when his past dep is read about the EZPASS...he is now changing the time frame before july~ liar pants nd shoes on fire
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 pm

HA...George says the real Zany is a "10"...oh lordy I have heard it all.

cindy says she has phone #'s & addresses of Zany's...BUT she also says Zanny Nanny is jesse or Amy.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 pm

I saw a different side to George today and I am not so sure that he is an innocent as I once thot....He has been with Cindy too much and I see that she has been coaching him....I wish he had maned up and answered the questions and let it go....He lied and so did she....My heart it broke for little Caylee today....it seems to me that her own family doesn't care enough to speak the thruth for her....it is a shame that all of us care more about Caylee than her family does.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:36 pm

George was gracious & apolojized to ZG

CINDY was going to, pulled mic off, walked to her...and said BTW, you didn't loose your job!
    Cindy is a very angry woman...in a heart beat I believe she tried to strangle Casey...maybe Casey thought
    she better rid of caylee to save her from her Insane grandma.
    I am talking spaghetti,,, but unbelievable!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Poor George Nana...he lost his balls long ago...too bad!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:38 pm

And Lee is obviously nutless too.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Mish wrote:Poor George Nana...he lost his balls long ago...too bad!

I wonder if he had any to begin with....I bet his Mom was a bossy woman like Cindy....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Get Out!!!! I am sure her dep is going tobe outrageous when I can get to it.

I'm listening to the video now and CA is a trip..
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm

What is it with George and Lee's eyebrows....they look like huge caterpillars on their foreheads....Makes them both look stupid....sorry but you cant help but notice them....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm

this friend of Josh O's on myspace is denying the rumor about him being the father
    http://www.myspace.com/must65tang

how could the globe write tis crap?

time to P?u my Gem
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 pm

I bet being in a room with Cindy the temp goes down about 70d

LOL Nana, you're right...George's prob had a mean Momma...bossy as all hell.
    cindy has yanked their manhood...as well as the females lives
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:I saw a different side to George today and I am not so sure that he is an innocent as I once thot....He has been with Cindy too much and I see that she has been coaching him....I wish he had maned up and answered the questions and let it go....He lied and so did she....My heart it broke for little Caylee today....it seems to me that her own family doesn't care enough to speak the thruth for her....it is a shame that all of us care more about Caylee than her family does.

I don't understand why none of them ever asked more info about a person that was supposedly watching their grand daughter.. I would want to know everything about them.. That's just me though.. I'm a very protective type of person and that is definately something I would want to know and meet the person.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:44 pm

OMG....I am busting up...Morgan would slide his eyeglasses up on his nose and george accused him of giving him the finger...

They act very childish and paranoid as ever.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:46 pm

Cindy chomping on that gum is driving me nuts....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Suzi, who in a right mind would chew gum in all the places Cindy does??? Geez, these 2 are on a looney planet.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:47 pm

George will prob drive into a wall before the trial.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

George freaked on the words of remains...he needs much more medical help.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I wouldn't doubt if Cindy physically abuses George.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Mish wrote:I wouldn't doubt if Cindy physically abuses George.

I am with you on that Mish.....I was watching NG and they showed little Caylee with her rabbit ears on....no more Easter's for her....poor baby...I know she is in heaven and is away from her stupid family....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Mish wrote:Suzi, who in a right mind would chew gum in all the places Cindy does??? Geez, these 2 are on a looney planet.

She looks just like a cow chewing on it's cud... It's very clear to me that she and GA talked between depo's or CA saw GA's depo somehow. She's trying to dodge questions, same as he was. Also the chasing of KC in the car and dates that all happened. She's also is answering just like GA did.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:54 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

I truly think I can blame this blah feeling the past couple of days on the full moon....geez I will be so glad when it is gone....I have horrible mood swings when the full moon affects me...Nana is not a fun person to be around....LOL

NANA ARE YOU HOWLING AT THE MOON AGAIN LMAO LOVE YA SWEETIE HUGS

HUGS ALL HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD EVENING I AM TRYING TO READ CA'S DEPOSITION I WAS STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR GA UNTIL I LISTENED TO THE VIDEOS OF HIS DEPO HE IS JUST AS CRAZY AS HIS WIFE DAUGHTER AN SON
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Suzi, who in a right mind would chew gum in all the places Cindy does??? Geez, these 2 are on a looney planet.

She looks just like a cow chewing on it's cud... It's very clear to me that she and GA talked between depo's or CA saw GA's depo somehow. She's trying to dodge questions, same as he was. Also the chasing of KC in the car and dates that all happened. She's also is answering just like GA did.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOOKS LIKE A COW SIS DONT INSULT THE POOR COWS LIKE THAT LMAO HUGS SIS LOVE YA
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

I am with you on that Mish.....I was watching NG and they showed little Caylee with her rabbit ears on....no more Easter's for her....poor baby...I know she is in heaven and is away from her stupid family....

Her last little Easter...so sad....

Love you & Ms Dottie
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

HUGS DALE, DY AN MISH AN WHOEVER ELSE IS HERE TONIGHT I WUVS YOU ALL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm

HOPE ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE A GREAT GOOD FRIDAY TOMORROW AN OF COURSE HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Mish wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Her last little Easter...so sad....

Love you & Ms Dottie

How sweet Mish....we love you too..Hope all is well with you...big hugs to you.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

NANA ARE YOU HOWLING AT THE MOON AGAIN LMAO LOVE YA SWEETIE HUGS

HUGS ALL HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD EVENING I AM TRYING TO READ CA'S DEPOSITION I WAS STARTING TO FEEL SORRY FOR GA UNTIL I LISTENED TO THE VIDEOS OF HIS DEPO HE IS JUST AS CRAZY AS HIS WIFE DAUGHTER AN SON

Nana trying to be quiet up here don't want to disturb anyone.....LOL....I am so bad sometimes....Haven't seen you Mad whatcha been doing??
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:00 pm

Mish wrote:I bet being in a room with Cindy the temp goes down about 70d

LOL Nana, you're right...George's prob had a mean Momma...bossy as all hell.
    cindy has yanked their manhood...as well as the females lives

IF I HAD TO LIVE WITH CA I WOULD COMMIT SUICIDE AFTER FIVE MINUTES NO MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD LIVE WITH HER AN I WONDER IF SHE CHEWS THAT GUM WHEN SHE OH HELL DAVID SHUT LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content