that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
DALEY
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 2 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 am

Gee Dy, your up and running, I just don't have the humph yet, on 2nd cup of jo, soon I have to march my ars off to Orleans courthouse..ugg!
    Remember when Dad was dying and I had to go to MD., I got stopped for unregistered plates (they were, I just forgot to put tag on) anyway, I got busted for yelling at the Chatham cops, I was put on probation for a year...well, I am going to tell the court all about it...and that I HAVE to go on my trip yadda, yadda. I wonder how long it will take to excuse me?????
    r we going to get bumped? anywsaym good mornin to u irish folks..I'm scottish, so I guess that doesn't count.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:15 am

friends who care - Page 2 401883606_1980168
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 am

friends who care - Page 2 Irishofcourse
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 am

friends who care - Page 2 Zg8w-181-1Sue and NELLIE
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 am

Daley Scottish you say...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:39 am

Good Morning all... Very Happy ...All is good this morning...waiting on Judy to call so I can get the day started and have all of my running done....Then I am fixing Mom Corned Beef and Cabbage and me polish sausage and fried cabbage...while that is cooking I am going to rest and chill...I hope every has a great St. Patrick's Day....Hugs!!!!
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:17 am

St. Patty's day! 17th of March. The flower is the sorrel which means "parental affection". Oh some 26 years ago I was married today in Las Vegas. How time flies.

[/size]
    Sour it may taste, but bad-tempered it is not. Au contraire, the little wood sorrel connotes joy in floriography.A
    somewhat fitting association, considering that Oxalis acetosella, as
    it's binomially known, wears a triad of heart-shaped leaflets below its
    white blossoms. Add it to salads for pep, but just not too liberally:
    too much oxalic acid can mess with one's calcium levels and cause some
    undesirable effects that won't leave you feeling very happy.
    Good for giving to: Anyone Irish on 17 March.

Great wood sorrel in literature:
    Almost everything I've seen pushes- the violent
    seed-propelling shot of the witch hazel pod,
    the philosophy implicit in the inside out
    seed-thrust of the wood-sorrel. All hairy
    saltcedar seeds are single-minded
    in their grasping of wind and spinning.
    From 'Opus From Space' by Pattiann Rogers

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 am

friends who care - Page 2 St_patricks_day_graphics_12
    Top O'the morning to ya'
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:58 am

friends who care - Page 2 IRISHPUP-DA-GoodMorningfriends who care - Page 2 Spacer
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:59 am

nanabanana197824 wrote:Good Morning all... Very Happy ...All is good this morning...waiting on Judy to call so I can get the day started and have all of my running done....Then I am fixing Mom Corned Beef and Cabbage and me polish sausage and fried cabbage...while that is cooking I am going to rest and chill...I hope every has a great St. Patrick's Day....Hugs!!!!

HUGS NANA SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD MEAL FOR ST PATTY'S DAY

GOOD MORNING AN HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY TO ALL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 am

HAVE WE NOT BEEN BUMPED YET
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:59 am

friends who care - Page 2 St-patricks-day
    "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:29 pm

fyi; I just got home and I wasn't even picked for jury duty. Won't go into details, but 4.5 hrs in a windowless room with nothing to do but think can surely drive one into the luney bin! There was a trial, and it was about a drunk drivere, and they asked me if I could be inpartial, and I said "no". because i had seen too much distruction with drunk driving, soooooo I was not elected to be on the jury.
    I am tired, hungry, house is a mess because i was a tornato this morn getting ready to be a court house in time, now I have to face that!..think I'll take a nap. hows that for procrastinating.
    BBL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Potofgoldrainbbow
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:15 pm

friends who care - Page 2 IMG_4516
    Ireland
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 pm

HI ALL HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GREAT DAY
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm

Happy St. Patrick's day, everyone:
    "May your soul be in Heaven a half hour before the devil knows you've passed!"
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:21 pm

It is a beautiful sunny spring day in Central Indiana! I'm going outside and enjoy some of it before the rain moves in tomorrow... BBL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Just boppin by, heading out...BBL...

sunny again!! YAY!!!!!

R we gonna have birthday cake Thurs. for casey's b'day? LOL ~ slap me!!! LOL

HUGS to ALL...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:45 pm

ANYONE HERE THIS FINE ST PADDY'S DAY

FINE DAY TO YE LASSIES AN LADDIES
    OK SO A WEEEE BIT OF SCOT IN THERE LMAO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:51 pm

GUESS I MISSED EVERYONE AGAIN JUST MY LUCK TO BAD I DONT HAVE THE LUCK OF THE IRISH LMAO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Mish wrote:friends who care - Page 2 St-patricks-day
    "Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege."

I DON'T RESENT GROWING OLD AS LONG AS IT IS SOMEONE ELSE AN NOT ME LMOA
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:15 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 2 Zg8w-181-1Sue and NELLIE

LOL Daley. I must be the dog, cause I aint as old as the broad driving LOL....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi All, Wow was it a nice day today weather wise. Sunny and 71 degrees outside. Took off a little early from work to work in the yard a bit, but people from work kept calling me. I finally got out there about 5:00 to do some raking up leaves that fell late last year and collected in my landscape beds. Grass is too tender yet to do much raking in it and I'd only tear it up. Not much stuff in the yard though and just needs a little fluffing up after all the heavy snow piled on it all winter.

Hope everyone had a good day!! Happy St. Patrick's Day too!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQDOZsoKETk

Hmmm, couldn't picture myself doing this dance LOL. I'm not Irish though and only sharing in the day it represents.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Interesting article sure to bump now with the length of this....
    By Art Harris, The Bald Truth
    (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
    SATSUMA, Fla., March 16–The 17-year-old babysitter who was sleeping in the same room with Haleigh Cummings when the five year old vanished says she doesn’t need a lawyer.
    “Lawyers are for guilty people, I have nothing to hide,” Misty Cummings tells me in an exclusive interview the day after coming home from New York City and a Today Show interview with her day old husband Ronald, that critics say raises more troubling questions about the story she’s told police.
    Misty wore blue jean shorts, and a t shirt as she climbed out of her new husband’s white pickup emblazoned with the slogan, “Only God Can Judge Me.”
    Her new mother in law, Teresa Neves, gushed with praise for how much Haleigh and her baby brother, Ronald, Jr., aka Junior, loved Misty and how they couldn’t wait for her to marry her son, Ronald.
    He was working the night shift at a nearby plant when he says he got a chilling call from Misty: she couldn’t find Haleigh anywhere, and the back door was wide open, propped open by a brick.
    For her part, Misty said they called her “stepmom,” and claimed the children prefered her over their own mother, Crystal Sheffield, 23, who lost custody in 2005 when a magistrate ruled the children would enjoy a higher standard of living with the father.
    He also cited Crystal’s admission she’d done cocaine. Ronald denied he did any drugs, despite a lengthy record of arrests, but no apparent convictions.
    Crystal told me in an exclusive interview that she was afraid to tell the judge where she’d gotten the drugs–Ronald, allegedly– as he stared a hole through her in court, she says. “I was afraid of him,” she said in our interview, describing partying that began with pot, then pills and cocaine.
    Her lawyer, Kim L. Picazio, a veteran family lawyer and mother of three, says Ronald began feeding her drugs shortly after he started dating her at 14. He would certainly deny it.
    While I spoke with Misty and her new mother in law, Teresa Neves on Sunday, a colorful, pro bono private investigator from Broward County named William Staubs, aka Cobra, put his arm around Ronald, and wandered around the corner at the CITGO for a heart-to-heart.
    Cobra, a six foot, 250 pound self proclaimed “hillbilly” who counts over 8,000 fugitives, 200 child molesters and one terrorist he’s brought in, tells me he assured the skinny, grieving father his only mission was to find Haleigh, or “the scumbag who took her.”
    While a task force of state, federal and local police, lead by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department runs down tips anjd leads, Cobra says he’s been hearing from locals who have been providing him with confidential information they just “dont’ feel comfortable telling a cop.”
    By Monday night, he counted 100 tips he’d either chased down and dismissed or was still actively working. And as he was refueling at a local convenience store, a weeping Teresa Neves, Ronald’s mother, pulled up in her red pick-up and pleaded with him to search a swampy area leading to the lake behind his trailer, and off they went to tromp in the woods. Neves said she’d spent four hours looking around, and became unnerved when she spied what looked like an underground pen that appeared to be a “tiny jail.”
    After an hour following Haleigh’s grandmother through forest thick with palmettos, cotton mouth snakes, black recluse spiders and black mud black mud that made a sucking sound when Mrs. Neves made a wrong step in her sandals and white jeans, we became separated and found her down a long dirt road. She said she’d spied a long cotton mouth snake and made a run for it.
    We emerged at the house of an ex-Marine who said we were lucky he’d unloaded his gun. He didn’t like strangers in his backyard, and asked if we’d seen the no tresspassing signs. He said law enforcement had searched his home and others in the area several times, and sent divers into the murky lake behind him that’s thick with alligators.
    As for the underground “jail” Neves described, he said they were hog pens, and totally innocent. “I’m just here to find Haleigh,” Cobra explained, “so we got to check out any credible lead.”
    In our interview, Misty told me she believed she’d been cleared as a possible suspect after a polygraph examiner told her she’d passed her lie detector test. But police refused to confirm it, and sources close to case told me no one had been ruled out and that they were looking at several individuals, closing no doors.
    In fact, sources tell me they may want to speak with Misty again to clear up timelines from the night Haleigh vanished, and other areas of interest, including one relative the family says they consider their number one suspect.
    http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/17/i-dont-need-a-lawyer-lawyers-are-for-guilty-people-misty-cummings-exclusive/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 pm

Haleigh's family relocates
    Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:11 AM EDT

In conjunction with friends, Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings' mother, is creating a new headquarters for people to stop by with any information regarding her missing daughter.
    "I know a lot of people that want to help and don't know how," Jeremiah Regan, a friend of the Sheffields, said. "The building will be open 24 hours a day with an open-door policy, even if people just want to stop by and give their blessings for the family."

"I had the resources and wanted to help," Regan said, "So we set goals, made a list and are getting it done."
    "He did everything," Sheffield said Monday. "I didn't know anything about it until they told me it was going to be done."

Along with a fresh coat of paint, the former hot dog stand will soon contain donated desks, carpet and curtains.
    "We want to make it a warm environment, not cold," Regan said.

The maternal side of the family is in need of donations such as couches, office supplies or volunteer time, Regan said.

With his assistance, the Sheffields have recently purchased a Web domain called Haleighbug.com, where pictures and updates will be posted. The Sheffields also started the Haleighbug Foundation, where donations can be sent to the mother's side of the family.
    "We are looking to develop it into a charity to help other mothers with missing children," Regan said.

Article:
    http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Misty needs to go back to school
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi Sue, and Mad...Happy St Pat's day.....it was sunny today, but saw most of it from court house. when I got home, I just died, napped, fed dogs, dale, and cats, now sitting on my bed chatting with my friends., have a busy week, cleaning jobs, vets packing, cleaning house, car ( so Dy won't die from dirt from dogs etc)so we can drive to Boston on Sunday....whowe, got them butterflies! Skin is a lot better, and poor Dude is lonely, but i GO INTO BATHRM WHERE HE SEQUESTURED, give him some lovins, and then wash hands thoroughly. How is the world treating u my friends?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Wow, Dy works hard for almost 40hrs, then she does major investigations on Haleigh, good work, and thanks Dy!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:01 pm

friends who care - Page 2 MadcatDUDE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 pm

Hi Everyone...
    Dy, thanks for the info....Cobra sounds like a character...LOL
    I thought you all might enjoy some Irish music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jgma--0WYU&feature=related
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:09 pm

I am sorry, but I do not trust Crystal. I have a very bad feeling that this is filicide! a mother doing something tragic to a child in order to save that child......
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:14 pm

I just logged on you ntube and on top of page it noted the site I was on "friends who care forum", Dy does that mean that the world can see that?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:24 pm

DALEY wrote:I am sorry, but I do not trust Crystal. I have a very bad feeling that this is filicide! a mother doing something tragic to a child in order to save that child......

This whole case is plain crazy!!! Kids having kids, drug addicts as well, divorce and re-marry etc.. I don't know much about Chrystal, but Misty is one I don't trust. Her story has changed too many times... Also, why the big rush for her and Ron to get married. Those two know something that they are not telling IMO.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 pm

friends who care - Page 2 001501c7e845d4095f80DD10C400
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm

DALEY wrote:I just logged on you ntube and on top of page it noted the site I was on "friends who care forum", Dy does that mean that the world can see that?

Hey Daley - If you had the thread open at same time, then you misread it. No we can't be seen on Utube unless someone posted thread there which is very doubtful. I have different screens open at once too and it can be confusing at times. Nothing to worry about bud.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

friends who care - Page 2 100bumping We are due...aren't we?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:33 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 2 MadcatDUDE

HUGS DALEY I LOVE THAT PIC SO CUTE
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 2 100bumping We are due...aren't we?

Hi Ali - I'm quite certain the bump will happen tonight at some point.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:36 pm

friends who care - Page 2 5fa3
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:I am sorry, but I do not trust Crystal. I have a very bad feeling that this is filicide! a mother doing something tragic to a child in order to save that child......

This whole case is plain crazy!!! Kids having kids, drug addicts as well, divorce and re-marry etc.. I don't know much about Chrystal, but Misty is one I don't trust. Her story has changed too many times... Also, why the big rush for her and Ron to get married. Those two know something that they are not telling IMO.

HUGS KACI AN ALI YOU ARE RIGHT KACI IT IS RON AN MISTY I DONT TRUST I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT CRYSTAL

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Evening Everyone! Whew, long day. Ready for some green rum! Happy St Pattys Day!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Kaci wrote:

this forum confuses me...who knows when, once it was at 20, then 21, and now 23??????

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Kaci....I hope you had a good day, sounds like the weather was nice :)
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 pm

dave wrote:Evening Everyone! Whew, long day. Ready for some green rum! Happy St Pattys Day!

HEY BRO HOW GOES IT HAPPY ST PATTYS DAY TO YE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:40 pm

dave wrote:Evening Everyone! Whew, long day. Ready for some green rum! Happy St Pattys Day!
    euwww, green morgans!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

HUGS KACI AN ALI YOU ARE RIGHT KACI IT IS RON AN MISTY I DONT TRUST I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT CRYSTAL

Hi Mad - Time will tell with all of this. There are too many people that could have their hand in what happened due to their background history. My gut leans more towards Misty, but that is just me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content