that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
DALEY
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

Kaci
    Kaci

friends who care - Page 20 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Beautiful pic's Dy... Question? Who is Baby Tartan? I saw a pic of him at the airport too.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Helloooooo I am uploading my photos right now will post ~ I LEFT MOST OF MY BOTTLED WATER AT MELISSA'S kidding around saying' I'll just have the Figi water in the room, well that's what we have !

Hi Dy - LOL!!! What the heck is Figi water??? Not sure I'd touch it by the name of it LOL...

lol it's natural Artisian water bottled from the Figi Islands lol
    Nana and Mom miss y6u too

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Where is Captain Dave at anyway tonight??? Oh Bro are ya around?

Hey Sis! I ve been trying to post but stepson came in, michelle called, Ali called dale called ....WHEW!
    Im here tho, made it home safe and sound

Hi Bro - Good to see ya... Sounds like you've been having a good time.. Nice pic of ya that Daley just put up.. Hope you had a safe drive back today and had a chance to rest a bit.

Sis, very hard to put into words as to the wonderful people Ive actually met in person from here. I have a strong feeling you will be the next victim.......Heh heh heh. To put you right, everyone is exactly as you read their posts here. Ive been so comfortable with every one cause it seems I reall know them and to find out , I really do! Dy and Dale are the same wonderful ,goofy , loving, beautiful ladies they come across as on the thread. Me, I feel VERY fortunate to have met the people I have in person. I know my life will never be the same as it was before!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Kaci wrote:Beautiful pic's Dy... Question? Who is Baby Tartan? I saw a pic of him at the airport too.
    "Toy Voyager" I found him last summer
    Some child had abandoned him while vacationing at a cottage on the Cape so he has ben sitting on top of my piano wondering what his pupose was ~ HAS A STUPID scottiish plaid tie, hense the name "tartan" on trip from airport to Ocala our fist day here he feel off the dashboard and Dale yelled" Oh no! THE BABY JUST FELL SO HE IS NOW "Baby Tartan"
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:49 pm

low battery on computer Dale has to plug it in hope I don't loose u
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:low battery on computer Dale has to plug it in hope I don't loose u

DY SOUNDS LIKE YOU AN DALEY ARE REALLY HAVING A BLAST AN THE VIEW FROM THE ROOM IS SO BEAUTIFUL BET THE SUNRISE IS UNBELIEVABLE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 pm

HI ALL BACK FOR A FEW MINUTES GOT TIRED OF TV

NANA DID YOU SEE MY VAN TODAY
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:05 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Hey Sis! I ve been trying to post but stepson came in, michelle called, Ali called dale called ....WHEW!

Hi Bro - Good to see ya... Sounds like you've been having a good time.. Nice pic of ya that Daley just put up.. Hope you had a safe drive back today and had a chance to rest a bit.

Sis, very hard to put into words as to the wonderful people Ive actually met in person from here. I have a strong feeling you will be the next victim.......Heh heh heh. To put you right, everyone is exactly as you read their posts here. Ive been so comfortable with every one cause it seems I reall know them and to find out , I really do! Dy and Dale are the same wonderful ,goofy , loving, beautiful ladies they come across as on the thread. Me, I feel VERY fortunate to have met the people I have in person. I know my life will never be the same as it was before!

Bro - Sorry comp tied up on me for a bit... That was really beautiful what you posted. I am hoping to meet everyone one day. That would just be awesome!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:07 pm

HOW DID THE HEARING GO TODAY I DIDNT GET TO WATCH IT WAS TIED UP ALL MORNING AN MOST OF THE AFTERNOON
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Beautiful pic's Dy... Question? Who is Baby Tartan? I saw a pic of him at the airport too.
    "Toy Voyager" I found him last summer
    Some child had abandoned him while vacationing at a cottage on the Cape so he has ben sitting on top of my piano wondering what his pupose was ~ HAS A STUPID scottiish plaid tie, hense the name "tartan" on trip from airport to Ocala our fist day here he feel off the dashboard and Dale yelled" Oh no! THE BABY JUST FELL SO HE IS NOW "Baby Tartan"

I see now - LOL... Traveling mascot so to speak...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm

madinocala wrote:HI ALL BACK FOR A FEW MINUTES GOT TIRED OF TV

Hi Mad - Good to hear you got your new van today.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Kaci wrote:

THX KACI I BASICALLY AGREED TO BUY IT SIGHT UNSEEN BUT I KNEW AT THE PRICE IF IT RAN HALF WAY DECENT IT WOULD BE WORTH THE PRICE SO I WAS REALLY SHOCKED WHEN LADY DROVE UP IN IT THIS MORNING IT REALLY LOOKS NICE AN RUNS GREAT WILL TRY TO GET SOME PICS OF IT AN POST THEM LATER TOMORROW

Last edited by madinocala on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Bro - Sorry comp tied up on me for a bit... That was really beautiful what you posted. I am hoping to meet everyone one day. That would just be awesome!!!
    Cool Sis, Im glad you get the Pic! I feel very strong that way and have yet to be proved wrong! What a great group of peeps!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Cool Sis, Im glad you get the Pic! I feel very strong that way and have yet to be proved wrong! What a great group of peeps!

DAVE I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT EVERYONE I HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET IN PERSON FROM OUR GROUP THEY HAVE ALL BEEN GREAT PEOPLE THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO BRO
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

THX KACI I BASICALLY AGREED TO BUY IT SIGHT UNSEEN BUT I KNEW AT THE PRICE IF IT RAN HALF WAY DECENT IT WOULD BE WORTH THE PRICE SO I WAS REALLY SHOCKED WHEN LADY DROVE UP IN IT THIS MORNING IT REALLY LOOKS NICE AN RUNS GREAT WILL TRY TO GET SOME PICS OF IT AN POST THEM LATER TOMORROW

Good to hear Mad.. Not sure I could buy something sight unseen, but glad it worked out well for ya...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 pm

DAVE WHEN WILL ALI ARRIVE BACK HERE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Good to hear Mad.. Not sure I could buy something sight unseen, but glad it worked out well for ya...

THE LADY HAD TOLD ME IF I DIDNT LIKE IT AFTER I SAW IT I DIDNT HAVE TO BUY IT SO IT WASNT LIKE I WAS GONNA BE ACTUALLY STUCK TO IT

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:17 pm

madinocala wrote:DAVE WHEN WILL ALI ARRIVE BACK HERE

Not sure, still on the road
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:18 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Now you don't think your gonna meet everyone but lil Sis do ya... Nah, I have to meet my Bro in person!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 pm

dave wrote:
    madinocala wrote:DAVE WHEN WILL ALI ARRIVE BACK HERE

Not sure, still on the road

SHE SINGING ON THE ROAD AGAIN LOL BUT SO AM I TONIGHT LOL

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Now you don't think your gonna meet everyone but lil Sis do ya... Nah, I have to meet my Bro in person!!!

I told you that you were the next victim......heh heh heh. No no no no, you have to go thru the initiations too Very Happy
    Sis, we so missed you being with us this week and weekend. I hope your ears were burning cause we were talkin bout ya! Very Happy

Last edited by dave on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:25 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

I told you that you were the next victim......heh heh heh. No no no no, you have to go thru the initiations too Very Happy

LOL DONT SCARE HER DAVE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

I HOPE TO BE ABLE TO SEE AN TALK TO DY AN DALEY A LITTLE LONGER WHEN THEY COME BACK THRU JUST BARELY GOT TO SAY HI TO THEM THIS GO AROUND
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Mad wassup tonight....Have you started stuttering???? I noticed the same post for 3 times....LOL...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:30 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Sis, we so missed you being with us this week and weekend. I hope your ears were burning cause we were talkin bout ya! Very Happy

LOL - I wondered cause I was about ready to call doc to have my ears flushed out... Me thought they was backin up on me LOL....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Mad wassup tonight....Have you started stuttering???? I noticed the same post for 3 times....LOL...

I DONT KNOW WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THIS STUPID COMPUTER I HAD TO DELETE THREE OF THEM IT POSTED IT FOUR TIMES
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Saw your new van today....I was in sleepy pants and tshirt so couldn't come out but it looks really nice.....How are our neighbors doing today????
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm

HUGS NANA
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:32 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Saw your new van today....I was in sleepy pants and tshirt so couldn't come out but it looks really nice.....How are our neighbors doing today????

THEY WERE DOING GOOD TODAY BILL PUT FINSIHING TOUCHES ON THE TRAILOR SO IT IS READY TO RENT NOW
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Saw your new van today....I was in sleepy pants and tshirt so couldn't come out but it looks really nice.....How are our neighbors doing today????

THEY WERE DOING GOOD TODAY BILL PUT FINSIHING TOUCHES ON THE TRAILOR SO IT IS READY TO RENT NOW

Yep there was a young couple of Mississippi up here and Bill showed it to them....then there was an older black couple but they didn't want to see it I guess...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:35 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Yep there was a young couple of Mississippi up here and Bill showed it to them....then there was an older black couple but they didn't want to see it I guess...

WONDER WHAT PART OF MISSISSIPPI THEY WERE FROM
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Not sure they were driving a burgundy car I think....the girl was really really southern...what a twang she had...LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

GUESS BILL WAS GLAD THE BLACK COUPLE DIDNT WANT TO SEE IT YOU KNOW HOW HE IS ABOUT THAT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Not sure they were driving a burgundy car I think....the girl was really really southern...what a twang she had...LOL

LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:38 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

LOL

YOU'LL HAVE TO COME OUT TOMORROW WHEN I COME UP AN CHECK OUT THE VAN
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:41 pm

madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

LOL

I will...I have to pick up a couple of things at the grocery tomorrow....otherwise
    I will be here all day....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

LOL

I will...I have to pick up a couple of things at the grocery tomorrow....otherwise

DID YOU GET TO WATCH THE HEARING TODAY I DIDNT GET TO SEE IT WAS TIED UP ALL DAY
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:49 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

LOL

DID YOU GET TO WATCH THE HEARING TODAY I DIDNT GET TO SEE IT WAS TIED UP ALL DAY

Yep wasn't much too it....Mish posted links for it a page or so back....Bozo basically continued to make a butt out of himself..
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 pm

OMG I JUST SAW THIS IN THE NEWS
    COULD HE NOT WAIT TILL HE GOT TO HIS HOTEL

Singer Accused Of Masturbating On Plane
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:51 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

LOL

Yep wasn't much too it....Mish posted links for it a page or so back....Bozo basically continued to make a butt out of himself..

THATS NOTHING NEW FOR BOZO ALL HE HAS TO DO IS OPEN HIS MOUTH AN THAT HAPPENS
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:55 pm

OH JEEZE WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR SCHOOLS FROM TEACHERS HAVING SEX WITH STUDENTS ONE CARRIED CAMERA PHONE IN LOCKERROOM NOW THIS YOU GOTTA READ THIS

Middle school students catch drunk teacher on video

-------

https://garden.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=17
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Mish wrote:friends who care - Page 20 2ykyxehdid you all konk out on me, lol
    friends who care - Page 20 Bestanimal

I'm still here...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 pm

W e r e b a c k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hows the evening in the garden? anyone at the tiki bar. We just had a few drinks and dinner with dy's family....we missed AI, and we r watching Nancy now.
    Hello Ali, hope u r fine, and no real car lag, ho, ho...can't wait to see ya tomorrow! Say Hi to your Mom from us!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:32 am

Geez, nobody gets on in the AM???? I guess Dy and I r the first , Good Morning...we r going out to beach then back to see Nana, Dave, Ali, and Mad.....Everyone have a great day!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:50 am

I guess nobodies uo but us vacationers..............we love ya alll
    Ali, hope things r well with u and MOM!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:06 am

DALEY wrote:I guess nobodies uo but us vacationers..............we love ya alll
    Ali, hope things r well with u and MOM!

gals, we got bumped last night...go to new link...=)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content