that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+2
fabman1
MiShel
6 posters

Forever Friends

Kaci
    Kaci

Forever Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Kaci Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Good to see everyone coming back, SLOWLY but surely LOL..

I think were all over the shock now and just plain pissed at the verdict rendered. There is still a lot we can do though to petition and boycotte any monetary things the Ants try to reap off of lil Caylee. I am ecstactic to see so many states trying to push the Caylee law through. That was due to us citizens and sure nothing the Ants did. There is a lot more to do though and some will require getting info from other threads in order to help and spread the word along. Anything we can do to block the Ants or DA from getting anthying monetary will be some form of justice for Caylee. They should not receive one penny from the death of that beautiful child that KC killed. The friggin jurrors should not receive on cent either and instead should be put in front of a firing squad. I could not believe those idiots and their verdict..

As hard as the verdict was to hear for all of us, this is no time to give up. We have followed this case for 3 years together and justice has not been served. As hard as it is to hear some of the crap we hear about KC, we have to do what we can to stop the interviews, books etc... If we can do all of that with the collective help from other threads, FB, writing letters to our state representatives, book publishers, TV media outlets, etc. (the list goes on n on), then perhaps collectively some justice will be served in the end. Caylee deserves justice!!!

I for one will keep doing what I have to do, to seek justice for her and try to block any profit anyone tries to make off of her death. The majority of the world wants justice for her, so don't give up now. Lets get this done collectively how ever we need to do it!!

Love you all

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm sorry, but the end of that song, I think of the day that justice died..........
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 am

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 am

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:26 am

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:29 am

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 am

fabman1 wrote:

I'm sorry, I take SO MUCH SOLACE IN THIS MUSIC!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:43 am

Sorry, Night ya'll!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:38 am

fabman1 wrote:Sorry, Night ya'll!

Soooo...what r u sorry for??? Enjoyed ur music, touching! Morning all!! It is absolutely beautiful here on The Cape, a good day for mke to care for the pups and Dude.
    Yesterday, I literally srubbed my house, phew, really needed it. Day before I did my whole yard, and this ol lady was exhausted! But my stamina is getting better and better. Going for long walk with the pups soon.
    Getting to know Ian's lady, and I really like her. Very grown up for such a young adult. Ian is the one taking her to hospital, and he is getting excited...never thought that day would arrive.
    I AM a bit sad about a loss I've had lately, but as in this prayer..God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can't change...there is very little I can do!
    heres more info from another thread..
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/26/casey-anthony-parents-abc-nbc-cbs-network-payment-video-photos-licensing-mark-geragos-bidding-war-murder/
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 am

[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 am

PART OD A VERY INTERESTING ARTICLE...
    The Anthony trial was an intricate circumstantial evidence case, but it shouldn't have flummoxed a jury of even borderline intelligence. Why did these jurors so lack the courage of their convictions (literally) that they were not willing to fight for their convictions for even one full calendar day? It seems to me that the jurors collectively certainly did not carefully evaluate the evidence in the manner that this circumstantial evidence required — when such careful examination could have resulted in a guilty verdict. None of the reported comments of the several jurors who have communicated, in one form or another, has said anything that inspires confidence that they knew what they were talking about, understood the difference between inferences that could be drawn from evidence as opposed to mere speculation or properly understood what the prosecution was required to prove
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 am

CONTINUING.....
    In a similar vein, it is within the province of state legislatures and bars to modify the attorney rules on professional conduct. The attorney-client privilege is not of constitutional dimension, and state legislatures possess the authority to modify its contours, even imposing stronger investigation requirements on criminal defense lawyers to establish their good-faith basis on what they state in opening statements, and also permitting ex parte proceedings that could require, under particular circumstances, some disclosure of attorney-client communications (procedures which, to some degree, already exist under some circumstances). Of course, any legislation of this type would be vigorously challenged as unconstitutionally impinging on a criminal defendant's right to effective assistance of counsel. However, this is murky and uncertain legal terrain, and, if carefully drawn, candor to the tribunal might well trump any arguable constitutional right-to-counsel considerations

READ THIS ARTICLE!
    http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&Reasonable_doubts_in_the_Casey_Anthony_trial&slreturn=1&hbxlogin=1
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 am

I pledge NEVER NEVER to buy anything that will profit Baez, KC, The Ants or the jurors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hi
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Just poppin by a sec., been out enjoying morning on patio & cut some tree limbs back...it is very hot...

Just read a little...all this $$$ talk is pathetic...no money spent from my way for anything to do with those scumbags...the whole entire gang.

They best take what they can now, cause before long they'll all be nobody's to media...I am posting my feelings & rants on Jane & Nancy's FBposts regarding the issue.
    What I want to know is why is Baez not moving on with other cases as lawyers do...he is just up Casey's butt...WTH!!!???

Well friends, better clean myself up & head off to errands...bake out in the heat...
    Daley, you are busy too, enjoy the beautiful weather & don't over do it lady!!

Love xox
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Afternoon...just watched a show on HLN that dealt with the Warren Jeff's trial, but they got into the workings of the cult. Millions and millions of out tax dallors goes to welfare, foodstamps for these ppl. the authorities won't do anything because the police r part of the FLDS..the cult. Young boys r just thrown out into the streets because the girls r for the older men. HLN wants ppl to get involved so the place can be closed down. Even if Warren Jeffs goes to jail for life, another will take his place....man, it was really horrendous!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:49 pm

MiShel wrote:Just poppin by a sec., been out enjoying morning on patio & cut some tree limbs back...it is very hot...

Just read a little...all this $$$ talk is pathetic...no money spent from my way for anything to do with those scumbags...the whole entire gang.

They best take what they can now, cause before long they'll all be nobody's to media...I am posting my feelings & rants on Jane & Nancy's FBposts regarding the issue.
    What I want to know is why is Baez not moving on with other cases as lawyers do...he is just up Casey's butt...WTH!!!???

Well friends, better clean myself up & head off to errands...bake out in the heat...
    Daley, you are busy too, enjoy the beautiful weather & don't over do it lady!!

Love xox

Oh Mishy so good to see ya!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to stay cool, and I hope we all come back here soon!!! I can't wait to tell Dy.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:58 pm

It's hard to understand what it means to be in the FLDS unless you've lived there. It's even harder to understand how little freedom there is for women to choose for themselves. For eighteen years of my life I was an FLDS member. I wore long pioneer style dresses, styled my hair in the FLDS up-do fashion, and I believed that Warren Jeffs was the prophet--the embodiment of God on earth. When I was fourteen years old, I, like many young FLDS girls, was forced by Jeffs to marry a man whom I did not want to wed. My husband to be was not a fifty-year-old man, he was my nineteen year old first cousin

a quote from one of the women from that cult!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:04 pm

This brave women is one of the girls filing charges against Warren Jeffs, please read...
    http://www.kvor.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=118&itemid=29699251
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm

OMG...Hearsy not allowed in Drew Peterson case. It is a blow to prosecuters.
    Case may dropped......oh God,not again!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Authorities Adding Up Casey Investigation Costs
    FDLE, MBI Submit Bills For More Than $80,000

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28684923/detail.html#ixzz1TLYOtKLj
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Evenin Ya'll!

Damned if I would wear this thing! Might get your head blown off! Shocked

http://www.wesh.com/news/28675872/detail.html
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:31 am

Morning all.....getting ready to gpo to work..ugg!! But mponey is mo0ney!!Hoping everyone has a great day!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 am

fabman1 wrote:Evenin Ya'll!

Damned if I would wear this thing! Might get your head blown off! Shocked

http://www.wesh.com/news/28675872/detail.html

OMG Davey.....I wouldn't wear that mask if my life depended on it, and yes, I would be shot...I'd just like to forget that girl ever existed, period!!!! No
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey! Glad the lights are back on! The guy/gal who designed and/or sold that mask is going to hearing from Casey's lawyers, if he/she hasn't already.... you know she will want her piece of that pie!

I cannot believe Drew Peterson may get off! I just know in my heart that he murdered both of his ex wives... I was on a thread regarding the search for Stacy and her neighbor, Sharon used to call me often to request prayers for the searchers. Stacy will never be found, but I believe he killed her and Kathleen (I think that's her name).

Too hot to cook, too hot to eat... I have to water my little garden.

So good to see al of you!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Hey! Glad the lights are back on! The guy/gal who designed and/or sold that mask is going to hearing from Casey's lawyers, if he/she hasn't already.... you know she will want her piece of that pie!

I cannot believe Drew Peterson may get off! I just know in my heart that he murdered both of his ex wives... I was on a thread regarding the search for Stacy and her neighbor, Sharon used to call me often to request prayers for the searchers. Stacy will never be found, but I believe he killed her and Kathleen (I think that's her name).

Too hot to cook, too hot to eat... I have to water my little garden.

So good to see al of you!

Evening Miss Linda! Good to see ya here! Itry to come here when I can. Saw this today and boycott is on, leave your previews.......Book supposedly by casey but it isn't. Someone even posted there is a disclaimer that it aint her. Either way, someone is trying to profit off of Caylee Evil or Very Mad

http://www.amazon.com/C-M-A-ebook/dp/B005EUOP4S/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Found this.....

There is strength in numbers

In Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12, we read the following:

“Two are better than one, because they have good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion, but woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; but how can one be warm alone? Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. A threefold cord is not quickly broken.”
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:00 am

Amen, Dave! Second time this week that someone has made reference to this Scripture to me.... hmmmmm
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 am

Morning Linda and Dave.....
    Worked hard yesterday and thrilled I have a day with no pressure and I can do whatever I want.....now what do I want to do..hummmmmmm?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

I love ol George!!![youtube][/youtube]
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Afternoon Ya'll!

Check this out!

http://www.wesh.com/r/28708283/detail.html
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:09 pm

This is my favorate...love the jazz under tones..[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:11 pm

fabman1 wrote:Afternoon Ya'll!

Check this out!

http://www.wesh.com/r/28708283/detail.html

Hay Davey..I am not surprised about the cost, and I pray she has to pay it all back!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Micheal Buble singing my fave song...[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:21 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:31 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:47 pm

On the news, the FBI said for the public to write letters to them. Then they could take action against CASEY ANTHONY, but they need actual letters written to them. Lets Go Boycotters!

6061 Gate Parkway
    Jacksonville, FL 32256
    Phone (904) 248-7000
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Letter written and sent! Thanks, Mish!

Ya know, it isn't just Casey, at this point... all over the country parents are neglectful and abusive of their children. Children missing, being left in hot cars and dying, I just don't understand this! Are the parents really that preoccupied or self-centered that they don't remember their child in a hot car? Can they possibly not know that boiling water will peel the skin off of them and kill the nerves in their bodies, or the child? Do they really not understand that a child will be curious about a gun left in their reach, or even their sight? It truly baffles me that so many parents take so many risks with their children. The next decade should be dedicated to "Deeper Child Awareness" or "The Decade of Parental Responsibility". It is heartbreaking to read this stuff in the news every day!

I doubt we will ever know what happened to Haleigh or to the little boy in Oregon ... or many others who have gone missing.

Sorry, everyone... my heart is sad. But I rejoice and thank God that I have beautiful, healthy, loving GRANDchildren!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:05 am

Mornin ya'll

Hope everyone is doing well today.

It's been smoking hot here the past couple of weeks. Spent most of yesterday painting my shed and trim around the house. I was dripping wet from head to toe, but got 90% of it done. Just need to pain the trim on my shed that is a different color, whilst doing laundry at the same time.

So, the wench admits she needs therapy now, uggg.. Just shoot her and be done with her..

Hi Mish - Thanks for the address to write the FBI so they can prosecute her. I signed a petition for the same thing, but will write a letter today and put it in tomorrow mail.

Hi to Daley, Dave, Linda and Dy. Liked all the songs posted and I'm hopeful that no trick r treaters wear that mask in my parts this year. I would need some bail money if I see that ugly skank walking in my parts.

Have a great day all.
    Love ya
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:06 pm

A gentle reminder of our little Angel and who brought us together.

Love ya
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:36 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland is expected t explain the original probation order that he imposed on Casey Anthony in her check fraud case before her murder trial.

Casey Anthony could return to Orlando if she is ordered to return to Orange County to serve a year of probation after all

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28725489/detail.html#ixzz1TmPVLZre
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:09 am

Happy Monday! So hoping probation goes through with shinning stars! Kudos to Stan! It's only right...Then we can watch nasty pose nude in scumbags magazine.
    I'm so over Judge Perry...he is not as great as I thought...what happened to punishing Baez?
    Hope all is well, we got some cooler temps, so nice...excited to see my Aunt for dinner this week...been a long time. Her company shut down, so she is adventuring a road trip vacation. Well deserved!
    Kids have a few more wks til school starts, I will be glad for the social part...
    I don't watch NG, or any of those shows anymore...stay away from all the negative injustice...get update well enough from very little read...
    Will stop in here once in a while, just cheering Forever Friends - Page 3 359622 for probation deal to be successful!
    Enjoy your day :-) Forever Friends - Page 3 109556
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 am

GL ~ Hope bro in law is ok....
    Regarding your post about abused children all over...not just Caylee...
    yesterday I ran into Walmart to grab a few items, at the garden check out to be quick...There was a man paying, a lady in front of him was quite filthy in appearance had a cart FULL of stuff; food mostly...in the front seat of cart was a infant carrier with a precious baby about 3-4 mos. old...The lady mumbled "I'll get my babys daddy to pay for all this shit"...and stormed off...The cashier seemed pretty annoyed...he said that the lady paid for a couple of things & not the rest, he said there is most likely no baby daddy in the front & she plans to walk right out of the door...the whole episode was sad thinking of what the baby goes through at home if she acts up that way in public...it is very sickening to think of what so many children go through behind closed doors...many need public attention indeed.
    We all have our attachment with Caylee but I refuse to watch NG until she stops Anthony case & moves on to other children. As well as other people in need of being found.
    If Caylee had been black, a boy, and or other products then the public would probably not have been so addicted to case...that is sad.
    Attention must stop with Anthony's, only boycott like crazy!!!
    I am so amazed of people that post on threads 24/7 about one case...it makes me imagine their homes like those hoarding buried alive shows...as well as the condition of their health & hygiene.
    Like Mark Nejame for example, he & his wife have the Runway to Hope
    @runwaytohope Orlando, Florida
    Runway to Hope's mission is to serve and provide direct support to the children and families in the Central Florida community who have been impacted by cancer.http://www.runwaytohope.com.
    SO many others need attention in the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content