that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
DALEY
Kaci
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

friends who care - Page 15 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:33 am

nanabanana197824 wrote:Good Morning all....Thank God I am feeling so much better today....I had gotten so upset yesterday that my whole body was in a turmoil.....I hate that I missed the Tiki Bar last night.....I have to take a moment and thank Dave and Ali for rescuing me yesterday....I had a meltdown with poor Dave on the phone and he was so calm....The next thing I knew Dave and Ali were here and boom the car was home and safe......I will never be able to thank you both enough....And poor Mad he drove me all over the place yesterday....I thanked God last night for wonderful friends......even more than I usually thank him...LOL....It is raining here but all is good....going to take a quiet day here and finish pulling myself back together....I will be in and out...love you all so very much...Hugs!!!!
    Good morning Deanna..I'm glad you are feeling better :)
    It was no problem helping you out yesterday, we were happy to do it.
    It was good to see you and Miss Dottie....Have a relaxing day...what's for dinner? Chili or soup sounds good when it's gloomy.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:26 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Weekendbear
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:27 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Coffee
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 pm

friends who care - Page 15 BeautifulPlace
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:55 pm

morning, hope you all have a great weekend. and grandma please know you don't need to stop talking about your pain here. i pray for you to be relieved of the pain ... so sorry you have to go through this.
    i think we may get rain too today...hopefully.
    man coming to look at my garage door, a bracket broke...uggghhh!!! always something........
    nana, hope you feel better today...love you ALL so much!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:57 pm

friends who care - Page 15 5b32re2
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:02 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Thank you, Mish. Thank all of you, for being so supportive! I feel like I'm spiriling - I guess because he stopped the steroids so abruptly. My son stopped by this morning and I began to panic when we were discussing my options. What if?????? I can't work? I can't live alone? ... all the negatives just pounced on me and I broke down right there in front of my son. He just wrapped his arms around me and said, "Ma, don't let the enemy instill fear into you. God and me will take care of you; trust, just trust." I felt so badly for breaking down in front of him, I want always to be positive and supportive to everyone. But, bless his heart, I know that he will be there for me if the worse should come to pass.

I need to do somethingt to work this 'bad taste' out of my body! I'll be back.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Thank you, Mish. Thank all of you, for being so supportive! I feel like I'm spiriling - I guess because he stopped the steroids so abruptly. My son stopped by this morning and I began to panic when we were discussing my options. What if?????? I can't work? I can't live alone? ... all the negatives just pounced on me and I broke down right there in front of my son. He just wrapped his arms around me and said, "Ma, don't let the enemy instill fear into you. God and me will take care of you; trust, just trust." I felt so badly for breaking down in front of him, I want always to be positive and supportive to everyone. But, bless his heart, I know that he will be there for me if the worse should come to pass.

Oh Grandma I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad....I know all about the meltdown thing....My car messed up yesterday....Mad drove me everywhere and I called Dave and had a meltdown with him and he laughed at me and said they would be right there and boom Dave and Ali were here and in about 15 minutes "Bessy" was sitting here at home where she belongs....I am so sad that you are hurting and thinking about not being able to work and not being able to live alone....I will tell you like our "buds" told me....we are never alone as long as we all have each other......I could have told you that your Son would have been there for you even tho I have never met him....But he is right have faith...wait and see what else the Docs can do for you.....Mom and I are still praying for you daily and I know everyone here is praying for you....Please let us know how you are feeling later on....Love you...Hugs!!!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:26 pm

friends who care - Page 15 BUTTER_1Goodafternoon
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:36 pm

DNA tested for match
    with Nevaeh

Updated: Saturday, 06 Jun 2009, 1:29 PM EDT
    Published : Saturday, 06 Jun 2009, 1:27 PM EDT

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/local/wupw_ap_mich_DNA_tested_for_match_with_Nevaeh_060609
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Michigan investigators still unsure of body I.D.

June 6, 2009 02:28 PM EDT

Updated:
    June 6, 2009 02:55 PM EDT

friends who care - Page 15 10489623_BG1
    friends who care - Page 15 Pxl_trans

friends who care - Page 15 Pxl_trans
    (WTOL) - Still no confirmation this afternoon regarding the body of a little girl found along the banks of the River Raisin in Monroe County.
    The body was found Thursday afternoon under a layer of cement. The Monroe County Sheriff says they have "reasonable suspicion" that the body is that of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan who went missing nearly two weeks ago.
    The sheriff tells News 11 autopsy results have not come back yet and DNA collected from the body was sent to the Michigan State Police Crime lab for identification purposes.
    Investigators continue to follow up on over a thousand tips. They ask anyone with information to contact their tip line at (734) 243-7070.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:49 pm

thanks Dy!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:50 pm

http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090606/NEWS16/906060377/0/SPORTS15

Mr. Bickley said remnants of a fire were at the fishing area, which was below a steep bank.
    Both men said they saw a partially burned latex surgical glove near it.
    He also recalled seeing a dark colored, small pickup parked along the road when he drove past the area two days after Nevaeh was reported missing.
    Neither Sheriff Crutchfield nor Mr. Arena would discuss any evidence that was recovered.
    Yesterday, nearly 24 hours after he made the gruesome discovery, Mr. Bickley said the impact of what occurred was sinking in.
    "It brings me to tears to think about it. I wish somebody else would have found her. I really do," he said.
    "We all got kids. I kept thinking about mine. I don't want to see anything like this again."
    Mr. Kirk agreed.
    "It was hard. It is going to take awhile to get over it," he said.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:51 pm

info from WS ~ burial site and current POIs
    1) place where a fire had been built near the burial site with a burnt surgical glove in it

2) Beer can found buried with Neveah. The beer found is local to Monroe and it can only be purchased in Monroe.

3) 90 pound bag that had contained the possible concrete used. There is only one place in Monroe that sells concrete in 90 pound bags.

4) place that sells the 90 pound bags of concrete is behind where George Kennedy lived in the motel 7.

5) the cement place recently had a fence cut

6) the fishing multi tool belonging to George Kennedy had his blood on it. It did not have Neveah's on it. George claimed he cut himself in a fishing accident.

7) some fishing multi tools have wire cutters and crimpers
    http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/victo...78-109106.html

Cool the fishing multi tool was found in his friend, RSO Roy Lee Smith's van and it was concealed.

9) George and Roy had been hanging out the day Neveah went missing.

10) George and Roy both were friends of Jennifer B., Neveah's mother.

11) Tonya paid George's rent and claimed to have a crush on him. She has allegedly two small children and is a single mother in the day care business.

12) Neveah's shirt was found at the scene. Allegedly she was not dressed.

13) The two fisherman describe the skin they saw as possibly being her back, which could indicate she was buried face down.

14) the burial site is around 12ish miles from the CA apartments. The area is allegedly known to George Kennedy. He may have a relative that lives in the vicinity.

15) the burial site is down a steep embankment. It would most likely take a lot of muscle to commit this crime or more than one person is involved.

16) the Sheriff thinks the perp is local and knows the area.

17) Savanah Gray has been the girlfriend on Kennedy for a month. **allegedly** he blood was on a shirt in George's room from a tattoo. She is George's alibi. She claims to have been with him all day

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:57 pm

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090605_nevaeh_friday
    video on left very detailed
    about the beer can, shows the grave, all seems to lead to Kennedy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Oh God, this time they have to find those hateful, evil murderers!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Good Morning all....Thank God I am feeling so much better today....I had gotten so upset yesterday that my whole body was in a turmoil.....I hate that I missed the Tiki Bar last night.....I have to take a moment and thank Dave and Ali for rescuing me yesterday....I had a meltdown with poor Dave on the phone and he was so calm....The next thing I knew Dave and Ali were here and boom the car was home and safe......I will never be able to thank you both enough....And poor Mad he drove me all over the place yesterday....I thanked God last night for wonderful friends......even more than I usually thank him...LOL....It is raining here but all is good....going to take a quiet day here and finish pulling myself back together....I will be in and out...love you all so very much...Hugs!!!!

NANA IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE THANKING YOU SWEETIE FOR ALL THE GREAT FOOD YOU HAVE COOKED AN BROUGHT TO ME AN YOU LOOK AFTER ME AN CHECK ON ME WHAT LITTLE I DID YESTERDAY FOR YOU CANT EVEN START TO REPAY ALL YOU HAVE DONE AN FOR WHAT YOU AN MOM MEAN TO ME I LOVE YOU BOTH DEARLY AN IF DUMB AN DUMBER DONT LIKE IT THEY CAN KISS WHERE I CANT I DIDNT SEE THEM COOKING FOR ME WHEN I WAS DOWN SICK I LOVE YOU AN MOM TO DEATH
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Thank you, Nana! I'm hoping to level out soon. Trying to move around and to drink water to flush this stuff out of my system.

I have less pain this afternoon and less swelling, too. I am taking the alternative medication and have added Cats Claw to my regime. My doctor has given me his blessing to take it. If it helps, it will be documented, officially.

Who won the pony race?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Thank you, Mish. Thank all of you, for being so supportive! I feel like I'm spiriling - I guess because he stopped the steroids so abruptly. My son stopped by this morning and I began to panic when we were discussing my options. What if?????? I can't work? I can't live alone? ... all the negatives just pounced on me and I broke down right there in front of my son. He just wrapped his arms around me and said, "Ma, don't let the enemy instill fear into you. God and me will take care of you; trust, just trust." I felt so badly for breaking down in front of him, I want always to be positive and supportive to everyone. But, bless his heart, I know that he will be there for me if the worse should come to pass.

GRANDMA TRUST IN GOD AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AN YOU HAVE MANY MANY PEOPLE PRAYING FOR YOU ALSO WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm

madinocala wrote:

GRANDMA TRUST IN GOD AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AN YOU HAVE MANY MANY PEOPLE PRAYING FOR YOU ALSO WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE
    Hey Mad....how are you feeling this afternoon? I am worried about you moving around with 2 cracked ribs.....I am hoping that you took it easy today....Also if you are going out tomorrow to the store would you please holler at me....I would greatly appreciate it....and once again thank you so much for your support yesterday.....Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Mad, 2 cracked ribs...I think I missed how you did that.
    It's been such a stressful day...Nana, I'm having a day like yours yesterday...very close to a meltdown or better yet a breakdown.
    Garage door about to fall down and edwin is working...GEEZ!!
    Maybe it's the full moon....But I just got us a pizza, breadsticks, Starbucks, 2 movies, a new used game...we are set...I'm flushed!!
    Grandma, my heart is very touched by your son...you're blessed to have him & he you....my friend always tells me only God will never fail us...love you lots!!
    Life is a funny thing...I'm so happy to have you all always and at the end of the day esp.
    How's the cape girls? eating fish and lots of giggles I bet!!
    And SuziQ where are you? Congrats on your new computer!!
    Love you ALL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Hay Mishy, Dy and I r together, waTCHED THE RACE, ATE good food,;;;;see frazzle cat.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Hey Mad....how are you feeling this afternoon? I am worried about you moving around with 2 cracked ribs.....I am hoping that you took it easy today....Also if you are going out tomorrow to the store would you please holler at me....I would greatly appreciate it....and once again thank you so much for your support yesterday.....Hugs!!!!

NANA I AM IN A BIT OF PAIN BUT OK WILL HOLLER WHEN I GO OUT TOMORROW WHAT TIMME YOU WANNA GO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 pm

Mish wrote:Mad, 2 cracked ribs...I think I missed how you did that.
    It's been such a stressful day...Nana, I'm having a day like yours yesterday...very close to a meltdown or better yet a breakdown.
    Garage door about to fall down and edwin is working...GEEZ!!
    Maybe it's the full moon....But I just got us a pizza, breadsticks, Starbucks, 2 movies, a new used game...we are set...I'm flushed!!
    Grandma, my heart is very touched by your son...you're blessed to have him & he you....my friend always tells me only God will never fail us...love you lots!!
    Life is a funny thing...I'm so happy to have you all always and at the end of the day esp.
    How's the cape girls? eating fish and lots of giggles I bet!!
    And SuziQ where are you? Congrats on your new computer!!
    Love you ALL

HHUGS MISH I JUST HAD A LITTLE ACCIDENT LAST NIGHT AN FELL OUT THE DOOR OF MY RV I AM OK THO
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:20 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

NANA I AM IN A BIT OF PAIN BUT OK WILL HOLLER WHEN I GO OUT TOMORROW WHAT TIMME YOU WANNA GO
    Just call me if you go out...if you don't go out don't worry.....it is nothing I really need Mad.....Just thot you might be going out.....but call me tomorrow if you can sometime....And also if you see Tommy could you find out when he can come and check the car if you would be so kind.....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi All - I finally got home from picking up new comp a little while ago. The geek squad had to do some prepping to it to remove all the factory junk, do all the latest updates to it and install a virus program. I'm too tired to deal with hooking it all up tonight (mainly my DSL connection which gave me problems last time) so will deal with it in the morning. Still running my slow one now and can't open links etc with this one. I'm here how I can be right now. This thing is so slow.....

I apologize for not being here as usual, but hasn't been by choice. I love talking to all of you and have missed everyone a lot. Bear with me another night of being a little more quiet than normal for me. Going to read back a bit as long as comp will let me. Love you all a lot!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Hay gang, anyone on? Dy and I had a great time, and she got me A CAKE!!! sURPRISE for the race, but it was interesting. Dy could tell me when jokies were doing things so I had a new perspective to the race. Sword fish, salad with dy's special dressing, sulsa and chips. broccolli, etc, and i am soooooo full!!!!!!!
    Bit tired, haven't beem taking my normal naps since dr. said it was a bad habit for me. I won't be on long tonite, but I am purring, had such a nice day, oh De, dude is trying to post again.
    dy says she might be on, but she hasn't slept much these past few days, and she does go to work tomorrow.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:54 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Ate_too_muchlord, I am full!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:01 pm

My avatar is the cake Dy gave me for my birthday!!!! YUMMY!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Myspacequote
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:08 pm

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:10 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Just call me if you go out...if you don't go out don't worry.....it is nothing I really need Mad.....Just thot you might be going out.....but call me tomorrow if you can sometime....And also if you see Tommy could you find out when he can come and check the car if you would be so kind.....

WILL DO HUN HE WORKED SO HARD TODAY ON HIS DADS PLACE MAN IT LOOKS LIKE A TOTALLY DIFFENT PLACE INNSIDE NOW CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO GTE MINE DONE NOW
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Got the garage door fixed...Hooray for handyman Jay...he's a gem alright!!
    Another amazing person that fell into my life....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm so sorry Mad about your accident...you be careful and i love ya!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Mish wrote:Got the garage door fixed...Hooray for handyman Jay...he's a gem alright!!
    Another amazing person that fell into my life....
    I am so glad for ya. now it's time to have nothing go wrong, aye!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:16 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Cats-06

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:12 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 15 Myspacequote

WOW Miss Dale! truer words have never been spoken cheers We just got home from a graduation party for a friends daughter. What a great time, hes such a good friend. Im happy every thing is going good for you my friend! Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 pm

Crap, seems Im a little late Crying or Very sad I hope the best for everyone here, Miss Dale and Miss Linda......I feel our prayers right now would be best directed in ya'lls direction and Mr. mad too. Ill hold you all close in my thoughts. Sorry I missed everyone tonight Crying or Very sad Peace and sweet dreams to all! Nite Very Happy
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:39 pm

friends who care - Page 15 Full_Moon-1
    Nite...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:04 am

I'm still awake at 1 a.m. my time...4 your time on the other side of the counrty...I know it has to be the dang moon...
    Watched Bedtime Stories...Love Adam Sandler...
    Gonna try to catch some zzz's...won't be around tomorrow or should I say today, but I wish everyone well and catch you all later...
    So long ~ : p
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:47 am

friends who care - Page 15 Sunshine-1friends who care - Page 15 Sunshine-2SOMETHING VERY RARE HERE ON CAPE COD.........GOOD MORNING!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:52 am

friends who care - Page 15 Duluth152PEACE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:55 am

friends who care - Page 15 RainingWHAT WE WILL HAVE THE REST OF THE WEEK ON THE CAPE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 am

friends who care - Page 15 Blueblueblue"WIDE OPEN SPACES"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content