that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
DALEY
Kaci
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 3 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 8:17 am

Lord Linda, I hope we get bumped by then..dy and I tried very hard to get dumped yesterday....
    Well, another day, can't tell what kind of day it is, but so far so good. The sun is out, and it looks beautiful......want to apoligize to De and bud, just couldn't get it together last nite, playing with new comp. On new comp again, and we shall see whats happening....
    Hope to see ya all later....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 8:21 am

friends who care - Page 3 RidinginmyPJsOnDDinUkarydee052409_0A morning ride
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 8:27 am

friends who care - Page 3 Sundaymorning
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 8:56 am

Dy, r u on
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 8:57 am

NO BUMP YET!! bounce
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 am

We are in need of the bump, pages are loading very slow.
    I'm thinking maybe the prednisone won't effect me like the Medrol did, but I'm only on the second day of it; tomorrow is the last day of the mega-dose; then the taper down begins. I do have nearly full range of wrist! I praise God that I can now close my fingers, can't make a fist yet, but probably by tomorrow I will. My fingers are beginning to actually look like fingers!
    Daley, how are you? Will you get test results this week when you go back? Please know that you are in my prayers, all of you are.
    Yes, Mad, I am answering the Call to be a Prayer Warrior; I stand in the Gap for many others, those that He brings to my heart to lift up to Him. It isn't always easy and it takes a lot of dicipline, but He keeps me in tow. If ever, I feel not like praying, He pulls at my heart until I'm on my knees before Him. I have one room in my little shanty dedicated to Warrior-ing, I enjoy my time there with Him. I'm happy for you that you and the mother of your child are getting married. I pray many blessings on your union!
    Mish, hope your headache is better
    Dave, Ali... missing you both!
    Kaci, you ok?
    Dy, guess you pull a long shift today?
    Please, everyone be safe in your travels. Take care of your selves, and know that I love you. Need to get ready for church.
    Race Day, Pocono... Hendricks did pull Junior's crew chief, he will have an interrim crew chief today and next week. I hope it will make a difference for him. Guess he didn't learn that business and family don't mix well.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 9:22 am

sTARTED MOVING AROUND, MY BACK IS KILLING ME, so inspite of how nice it is out, there is very little I can do. So...I will read about my new comp/
    dy, I thought of something......I get my internet from my wireness, so I don't need the AT&T thingy....u can use it at work or as long as u want...don't need it with this comp.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 am

Good morning
    So surprised no bump
    Grandma Linda I was on that prednisone for a week. Be sure to take it with food. O hope it brings some positive results.
    Good Day Daley. Cooler here and beautiful weather huh? Thanks for coming with me yesterday.Horses loves that 2nd cut hay .
    Mad you cease to surprise me! Wishing you much happiness with your partner to share.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 31, 2009 9:35 am

DALEY wrote:sTARTED MOVING AROUND, MY BACK IS KILLING ME, so inspite of how nice it is out, there is very little I can do. So...I will read about my new comp/
    dy, I thought of something......I get my internet from my wireness, so I don't need the AT&T thingy....u can use it at work or as long as u want...don't need it with this comp.
    Daley return that At&T hook up if you don'y need it you get charged for it. I don't need it either
    So sorry to hear about your back, thats so painful
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 am

WE BUMPED! bounce
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 31, 2009 9:54 am

Everyone have a great day.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP OVER THE BUMPS WE GO
    GOOD MORNING ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS I WILL BE IN AN OUT THIS MORNING I AM PACKING FOR MY MOVE TUESDAY JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD MORNING TO ALL AN I LOVE YOU ALL AN HOPE YOU ARE ALL FEELING BETTER SO WILL SAY HUGS AN GET MY OLD REAR TO WORK LOL SAY A PRAYER I GGET IT ALL PACKED WITHOUT JUST STICKING A MATCH TO EVERYTHING LMAO
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun May 31, 2009 12:20 pm

friends who care - Page 3 GoodMorning16
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun May 31, 2009 12:21 pm

friends who care - Page 3 Swing-morning
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi Mishy...think I missed u, got new comp, laptop, and I have been trying to see how it works,
    got deck looking all pretty, but it looks like it is going to rain now, damn!
    I was in a lot of pain this morn, took vicadin, so now I am sleepy, going to take a nap and be back later!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun May 31, 2009 2:11 pm

HI THERE MAD! ~ YOU SOUND THE BUSIEST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN. WHEN WILL YOU KNOW IF YOU HEADING TO PENSACOLA OR NOT? PLEASE KEEP US POSTED.YOU SOUND SO HAPPY, AND SO HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!
    Hi Shels, coffee sounds like it's the source of your energy today! Think I need to go that way myself. Hope all is well with family and Cesar and your not fanning yourself too much from that heat.
    I definitely bent the blade big time on my lawn mower so borrowed Davie's ride on next door. I will tell you what a treat that is. Got it down in 2/3's the time! So now I need to go researching a bit on blades and mowers before work. Did some weeding here as well, feeling tired already for work.
    Daley you rest up girl big week coming up for you!
    And all remember tomorrow is a very special day!.
    Cap'em turns a half of a century years old. The BIG 50!
    Cap'em hope all is okay with you, give Little Michelle a hello and smile from me.
    Hi to Ali and fill me in on what you have been up too in Ocala.
    Nana and Mom are probably in their Sunday best eating some magnificent meals today.
    Kaci hoping the weather is nice there and your out and about doing what you like to do outside whistling while you play or work.

Grandma Linda you take you \it easy and get yourself all back to normal thinking of you.
    Tazebell and Somebody out there in cyber space somewhere....or where......
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi All - Wow, been a busy day so far and still not done yet. Two of my nephews went to my Mom's this morning to power wash/strip her deck, so I met them over there to help with all of it. The deck runs along the majority of the back of her house and is no small deck I might add. After the stripper was put on stage, the fights began with the power hoses. I let the boys play with their hoses and wash the stripper off the deck.

I got the riding lawn mower out and cut down all the tall grass across the street from her. The city is supposed to maintain that part, but so far they have been no shows. The crap was over a foot tall and looked like hell. Took an hour and a half just to do that area. Then did all the trimming around the trees and flower beds etc in her yard with little mower. Looks so much better. Next Saturday will be staining and sealing the deck. Gotta keep a good seal on those decks ya know.

Taking a little breather, then have to get some groceries and get laundry going.

Grandma Linda - Good to hear that your fingers and wrists are feeling better. Yep, I'm Ok and have been busy lately. Also dealing with some computer issues, so not here as much, but am when I can.
    Mad - Yay, won't be long and you will be in your new diggs. Hope your feeling better.
    Daley - Good to hear you got new comp and things are working well on it now. Hope this week goes well for ya.
    Dy - Dang girl, you work all day then go in for your work shift. Hope it goes well for you and hope you will be able to get on line now with laptop there. Take care Doc.
    Mish - Wow, you must have had some potent coffee earlier LOL. Hope you and the family are doing well today.
    Nana and Mom - Hope you both are doing well today and enjoying the weather there.
    Dave and Ali - Hope all is going well for both of you. I know your weekends are generally full of activities with Michelle, so hope your having a great time. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Somebody and Tazzy - If you out there, were still thinking of you. Hope your both doing well.

K All, Need to get groceries and get laundry going. Catch up with ya later. Have a great rest of the day. Love ya
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun May 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Wow, updates from dy and Sue.......Dy said she has to finish up with her client's ISP (it is a big deal) so she won't be on thread tonite.
    Gemini Dave, have a great schyzoid birthday lol
    Got cold here, and I took my pillows and other deck things in as it may rain tonite, taking it easy, and id anyone gets on the thread tonite, I will try and come on and say "hi"!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun May 31, 2009 6:16 pm

EArly Happy Birthday, Dave! Being 50 isn't so bad, Bro! Just be your sweet self, don't ever change that! We lubs ya!

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:EArly Happy Birthday, Dave! Being 50 isn't so bad, Bro! Just be your sweet self, don't ever change that! We lubs ya!

Thank you Miss Linda! I think miss Dyan said it was earlier than it is, not till wednesday and Miss Dales is the following day. Hope you enjoyed your races today and good to hear arther is cutting you a little slack! I have a user freindly version in my fingers and a bit worse in my shoulders. Had I known I was gonna live this long, I'd taken a bit better care of myself, but when youre young the pain from overdoing things mean nothing. We went to the local water park today and Michelle wore both Ali and myself out, climbing all them stairs to the big waterslides but I think we'll make it. Im taking care of supper tonight.......I'M calling to order the pizza, HA! Have a good evening my friend! Love Ya! Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 31, 2009 7:08 pm

dave wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:EArly Happy Birthday, Dave! Being 50 isn't so bad, Bro! Just be your sweet self, don't ever change that! We lubs ya!

Thank you Miss Linda! I think miss Dyan said it was earlier than it is, not till wednesday and Miss Dales is the following day. Hope you enjoyed your races today and good to hear arther is cutting you a little slack! I have a user freindly version in my fingers and a bit worse in my shoulders. Had I known I was gonna live this long, I'd taken a bit better care of myself, but when youre young the pain from overdoing things mean nothing. We went to the local water park today and Michelle wore both Ali and myself out, climbing all them stairs to the big waterslides but I think we'll make it. Im taking care of supper tonight.......I'M calling to order the pizza, HA! Have a good evening my friend! Love Ya! Very Happy

Happy early Birthday Bro. Sounds like you all had a great day at the waterslides. My form of cooking was about same as yours tonight and ordered in. Too tired to do much else today. One last load of laundry to do yet, but no more outdoor hard labor type stuff. Good to see ya Bro.

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:

Happy early Birthday Bro. Sounds like you all had a great day at the waterslides. My form of cooking was about same as yours tonight and ordered in. Too tired to do much else today. One last load of laundry to do yet, but no more outdoor hard labor type stuff. Good to see ya Bro.

Thank You Sis! Yes we had a good weekend. Hope you did too. Yep, we're done with anything that takes energy too. Just finished up pizza and ready to chill. Ill be here for a little while, good to see you too! Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun May 31, 2009 8:11 pm

Sorry Bro - Tried to respond a bit ago, but comp shut down on me. Having computer issues lately. You'll have to bear with me. I ordered a comp fix it software yesterday so should receive it Thursday night. In the mean time, I'll be limping along. If that doesn't fix it then off to comp Doc it goes and off line I will be until I get it back. It's very frustrating in the mean time.

Good to hear you, Ali and Michelle had a good day at the water park. We used to have a huge slide here (rug kind) when I was little but they took it down. That used to be a blast when I was a kid. Have a great night Bro. Not sure when I will get kicked off again, so will keep this short. Take care and have a great night.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sun May 31, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey all...looks like i missed ya tonight...hope all is well...and the birthday boy!! =)
    Davey, please stop in tomorrow sometimes to see your party!!

Can you see my avatar? It's our NEW family member...8 wks old. shoodles/shipoo
    shitszu/poodle...she is so dang cute!! her name "may" be Ruby...my mom & pop got her today...i'm so happy about this...as they lost their girl over a year ago...it has been very hard for mom...i told her, there is love after love...
    wanted to share with my other family here =) HUGS!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:23 am

Hi all
    It's never too late to satrt celebrating someone's birthday. Better to be prelated than belated Very Happy
    Finished up my big annual report lastnight. Rolling Eyes
    Daley I figured it out and I am on your mini Acer! It's adorable! Yahoo We beat big brother blicking me from my friends,IT'S A VERY HUMOROUS lol! STORY ON HOW I FIGURED OUT UTILIZING THE WIRELESS.you will get a kick ut f it! Wink
    BBL bounce
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKP2JqaeoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKP2JqaeoA

for those that didn't see Gerado lastnight and if interested
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am

friends who care - Page 3 ClintisUnforgivenHappyBirthday
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 am

friends who care - Page 3 Lunapic-122091823863233
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am

friends who care - Page 3 24mi3js
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 am

friends who care - Page 3 Happy-birthdayHAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVEY!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:00 am

friends who care - Page 3 Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am

friends who care - Page 3 Motorcycle
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am

friends who care - Page 3 Happy-birthday2
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:02 am

friends who care - Page 3 Happy-birthday-eeyore-ag1I WUV YA, DAVEY
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:07 am

friends who care - Page 3 Cowboy-and-cake
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:10 am

friends who care - Page 3 DaveBirthdayCake
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 am

friends who care - Page 3 Davebdaybw
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:14 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:18 am

HAY DAVE, IT'S THE BIG 50! HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Yesterday was not a great day for me, a lot of pain in my legs. Took vicadin, so passed out until this morn, so didn't post, so sorry!
    I did get one thing done tho, all on my own without help from anyone, and it was a bitch....got my screen door slider in place, so I now can open up the kitchen to the outside world! But would u believe it is cold this morning, oh well, at lease it is up for the future!
    Taking my time going this morn, but nothing is pressing...u will all be glad to know that the son was nice to me yesterday, think it got thro his head that I haven't felt well. he is also nicer when he is working...got a part time job, paving.
    Dy, Haroldo pisses me off, he is friends with Bozo, so I guess he is pregidice. I know that KC has rights under the law, but what rights did she give poor Caylee!
    Yes, it is Monday 3 more days until I go bacl to Layhey, and i am nervous, pissed that my friend Susie is so wrapped up with herself that she doesn't think what may be best for me. I know she loves me, and wants to help, but she is a bit jealous of Dy who was willing to drive up and back with me, so I wouldn't have to be alone.....she can be a bitch so thought it best Dy not have to deal with that. Soooo I have to do it alone. some birthday that will be.
    this is when I miss Mom the most......I would always get a call from Mom, and she always helped me feel good on b-day wheather I hated getting older or not. Now Linda, we r going to be the same age, so no "I'm an old lady " thing..got it!!
    Got to go do something constructive....bbl
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am

friends who care - Page 3 California184
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:29 am

friends who care - Page 3 Dave
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY BRO HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AN ENJOY
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm

So were going do this for 2 more days huh? lol
    I am fine with an early Cap'em birthday celebration!
    Love the Stevie Wonder song! Gotta post that on the 3rd. Dave's real birthday.
    and the 4th! Dales real birthday
    Came across one of my fav SNL skits with Penelope~ wanted to share
    http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/penelope-therapy/926141/
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm

AHHH Shucks!! Dy, it was my understanding that Dave's b'day was the 1st...that's what I recall reading...but maybe it's incorrect...if so....the b'day wishes wouldn't have been made today, but instead on the 3rd...oops!!!
    Guess no party tonight...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:47 pm

friends who care - Page 3 375085135_7eb5b6c846
    I thought it was Shels but he posted last night that it the day before Daley's lol ~
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 pm

friends who care - Page 3 BDP04-028-61
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Oh shit, Dave's b-day is on 3rd, totally forgot, oh wow, I guess Dave u r going to have the biggest and longest wishes for ur b-day, ever!

Dy, sent u a forwarded email from Susie, u won't believe it!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content