that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
otb_someone
Mish
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

friends who care - Page 18 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Hi Bro - Hope your doing well today. Wow, what an appropriate song and a beautiful one at that. I really like Elton John.. The place has change some for sure, but for various reasons. Weather changing for everyone, so many are outside more now cleaning up after the Winter months. Little news going on with cases we have been following. Some have been sick or dealing with injuries as well, so just a variety of things going on now in peoples lives. Everyone gets on when they can and some days we are all here and others not. Doesn't mean that we don't care about each other, or that thread is crashing. It's just in a lul for the time being.. We'll all be together again like old times and have the fun we always shared with each other.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Kaci wrote:

Hi Bro - Hope your doing well today. Wow, what an appropriate song and a beautiful one at that. I really like Elton John.. The place has change some for sure, but for various reasons. Weather changing for everyone, so many are outside more now cleaning up after the Winter months. Little news going on with cases we have been following. Some have been sick or dealing with injuries as well, so just a variety of things going on now in peoples lives. Everyone gets on when they can and some days we are all here and others not. Doesn't mean that we don't care about each other, or that thread is crashing. It's just in a lul for the time being.. We'll all be together again like old times and have the fun we always shared with each other.

Well Sis, I understand what you say and I may check back from time to time, but seems everyone has found their way and I need to also. All is good here and I hope there is no hatred about anything. Ya'll Take Care now, ya hear Very Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Hay, Davey..r u talking to me???? I love ya1
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 pm

dave, dave ome out where ever u !!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm

dave wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Well Sis, I understand what you say and I may check back from time to time, but seems everyone has found their way and I need to also. All is good here and I hope there is no hatred about anything. Ya'll Take Care now, ya hear Very Happy

What??? Bro - We all check in when we can.. Just understand that right now season has changed for many of us at different times and things to catch up out doors. Not easy when you work all day and have to time things with the weather on top of it. In FL, your able to get outside much earlier than we are here. Were still dealing with cool temps, a lot of rain, high winds and was only 2 weeks ago still dealing with snow mixed in with all of it. Ya see, were not all in the same climate and things need to get done at different times for each of us. It also brings on different bugs that some are dealing with (colds/flu, allergies etc). We are all here when we can be and lately it has been at different times. Hope your not going to desert the thread and will be here as often as you can.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:51 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:51 pm

[quote="dave"]
    Kaci wrote:

Well Sis, I understand what you say and I may check back from time to time, but seems everyone has found their way and I need to also. All is good here and I hope there is no hatred about anything. Ya'll Take Care now, ya hear Very Happy[/quoteDave u promised me I would never be alone, so if u have to find ur way, make it in this direction. I an't loose u my friend, and I am always very honest with u...I do love u and without this thread, I would be lost!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:06 pm

Good Evening if anyone is here.
    I am sicker than I was On Sunday. In bed all day. which is something nor normal for me. Very challenging for me. My kids keep asking<"Mom sure you don't have the swine flu?" I might sound like it being so stuffed up and snort when I blow my nose, yes sounds pretty funny, but nope no pig flu. Haven't checked any links for anything new in Tracy or in Or land duh (LP:) )
    I see there are a lot of songs posted by you Cap'em, will give me a nice little activity while I am up.
    AWWWh first one 'Empty Garden" sad everyone is so busy, really miss everyone here.

Dale thanks for calling me today to check up on me. I wonder if Taze got her mail from you yet?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Exclamation Dave and Shels,
    I had a little laugh last night when watching a US Doctor reports while in Mexico talking about where he found The Swine Flu at ground zero. He thinks it was a little boy who first contacted the virus for he would frequently visit the pig farms. He name was "Edgar" Very Happy
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Dy, I am glad u r up for awhile...just take care of urself...love ya!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Dave, I will bug u until u get on...........if I have hurt u in some way, sorry, but don't leave!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:42 pm

OK, I'm bad! so sorry! I mean well, but always blow it. I'm going to hide!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Just checking to see if anyone s around tonight? Slept on day now I am wide awake!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftbahypdAA

I know in my heart that we feel like this for each other, it brings me peace.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:Just checking to see if anyone s around tonight? Slept on day now I am wide awake!

Hi Dy - Just bopping in for a bit. So sorry your not feeling well. Hopefully you were able to get some rest today..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:35 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Just checking to see if anyone s around tonight? Slept on day now I am wide awake!

Hi Dy - Just bopping in for a bit. So sorry your not feeling well. Hopefully you were able to get some rest today..
    Yes I did! it's ghost town here tonight! tried to call dave but he wasn't around either!
    I almost called you but couldn't find your number. I need to stick it in my cell so I can run out to the car and get numbers instead of losing them on a piece of paper.
    Maybe a good thing for I sound awful! my voice that is.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Yes I did! it's ghost town here tonight! tried to call dave but he wasn't around either!
    I almost called you but couldn't find your number. I need to stick it in my cell so I can run out to the car and get numbers instead of losing them on a piece of paper.

I feel so bad for ya Doc. I'll send ya my number in an email in case you need to talk. Love ya doc..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I feel so bad for ya Doc. I'll send ya my number in an email in case you need to talk. Love ya doc..
    okay thanks so tomorrow must be the furnance day if I remember correctly from your email I got last week> are you taking the day off?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:48 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

okay thanks so tomorrow must be the furnance day if I remember correctly from your email I got last week> are you taking the day off?

Yep tomorrow is install day and taking day off. Don't really like strange people in my home when I am not here... Hope you feel better Doc... Going to call it a night, as I have to be up early tomorrow as well. Nite Doc. Sleep well and love ya lots...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Hey Girls what you doing here so late???? I have been talking to Mom....and got her tucked in bed and decided to see what I missed tonight....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Yep tomorrow is install day and taking day off. Don't really like strange people in my home when I am not here... Hope you feel better Doc... Going to call it a night, as I have to be up early tomorrow as well. Nite Doc. Sleep well and love ya lots...
    night Ms Brown.... sleep well
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:05 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Girls what you doing here so late???? I have been talking to Mom....and got her tucked in bed and decided to see what I missed tonight....
    Hi Nana sorry I didn't see your post was listening to songs. Kaci has left for bed.
    Hope it's not too late to say Goodnight to Mom, she is such a priceless lady
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:09 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri May 01, 2009 12:27 am

good night all....Nana is going to bed.....I miss everyone :( I hope that we will all be here together tomorrow night...Hugs!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 am

Good morning, Friends! Encountered some technical difficulties when I first attempted to post.

Dave, your post sounded like you are leaving us; I pray that is not the case. We all have busy lives and this time of year especially. Please, let's don't leave each other behind, we saw each other through the winter months and we must stay together for winter will happen again. Just as in our lives, there are sunny, warm times and times that are dark and bleak. We need to share all of those times with each other. I don't for one minute believe that we just 'happened' to meet on another board and formed this one. I believe that God brought us all together. I agree that we cannot all be here every day/night, but please check in from time to time and share your life with us. You and Ali are dear to all of us and I am prayfully hoping that your relationship sees you both through the rest of your lives. Michele is a vital young lady, she needs you both and I know that relationships/parenting is a very time consuming task. Yes, I said task, it takes devotion and lots of time to be a parent/spouse/friend/SO.

I have come to love each of you and although we haven't met in person, YET, I look forward to the day that we can all meet and group hug! I pray for each of you daily and ask for the Lord to bless your lives.

Mad, it is so good that you are home! I am praying for your surgery, let us know what day it is scheduled so we can ask the Lord to reserve His time to be in that OR with you and the OR Team. I will not stop asking for your health to be restored, my friend.

I need to get ready for work (and ya know I cannot access the thread from work now) so please ... each of you, have a very blessed day. I love you all, you are important to me - we are important to each other! "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder" - that goes for friendships, too.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 7:08 am

"Please, let's don't leave each other behind, we saw each other through the winter months and we must stay together for winter will happen again. Just as in our lives, there are sunny, warm times and times that are dark and bleak. We need to share all of those times with each other. I don't for one minute believe that we just 'happened' to meet on another board and formed this one.I believe that God brought us all together."
    Grandma you sure know how to bring on the right words .
    I myself have no intentions of leaving, and I hope all still have the desire to participate, to share thoughts, laughter, links, photos, and songs and keep this thread alive and well.
    At work the master computer consultant disabled many links, and I am not able to access you tube, and this thread comes up without avatars, and sometimes the reply and quote boxes aren't there. It's a security thing my Agency has been implementing so I can understand certain places in cyberspace that might jeopardize their computers. But can't understand why they are not allowing access to forums. When I am on break at work and can't access here I feel lost!
    I care for everyone here and therefore the connection becomes very important.
    We shouldn't leave anyone behind but all stay together and move forward to have the most incredible friends that enrich our lives.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 7:10 am

States
    # of laboratory confirmed casesDeaths
    Arizona1
    California14
    Indiana1
    Kansas2
    Massachusetts2
    Michigan1
    Nevada1
    New York50
    Ohio1
    South Carolina
    Texas
    TOTAL COUNTS109 cases1 death
    International Human Cases of Swine Flu Infection
    See: World Health Organizationfriends who care - Page 18 Icon_out
    Seems to have slowed down
    and not doubled in the last 2 days.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXFy4CSGIU&feature=PlayList&p=163A6010C16F75F3&index=0&playnext=1
    The sequence of these #16 you tube vids are really good. A good review
    Doc Dump expected today, hopefully there will be the evidence the State will need.
    fingerprints
    Gatorade bottle
    hair samples
    duct tape
    cells phone records on 15th, 16th
    LP's female bounty hunter
    No "junk science" for Bozo

this is the beginning if the first link doesn't work. go to "play all" starting at Casey Anthong 1/16 thru 4/16
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=%27Cindy+Anthony+Deposition%27&aq=f
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 am

DAVE PLEASE DONT LEAVE THE BOARD YOU CANT LEAVE ME THE ONLY MALE IN THIS GROUP WITH ALL THESE CRAZY FEMALES THEY WILL HAVE ME IN THE NUTHOUSE IN A STRAIGHT JACKET ROFLMAO WE DO LOVE YOU AN ALI AN YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH YOU AN ALI STOPPING BY THE HOSPITAL TO SEE ME MEANT TO ME. I THINK OF EVERYONE HERE AS PART OF MY EXTENDED FAMILY. I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ON MUCH LATELY WAS GONNA TRY TO GET ON LAST NIGHT BUT I HAD HAD TO GO DO SOME STUFF YESTERDAY AN NEEDLESS TO SAY DIDNT REALIZE I WAS STILL WEAK AS I WAS SO WOUND UP CRASHED ABOUT 7 LAST NIGHT.

I JUST WISH THERE WERE WORDS THAT WOULD TELL EVERYONE HERE JUST WHAT THEY HAVE MEANT TO ME OVER THE LAST YEAR SINCE WE HAVE ALL BECAME FRIENDS. I DONT THINK I COULD HAVE MADE IT THIS FAR IF NOT FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE AN THEIR LOVE AN SUPPORT I JUST PRAY THAT GOD WILL BLESS EACH AN EVERYONE IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE
    YOU ARE A GREAT GUY DAVE AN A GREAT FRIEND AN WE ALL KNOW WHAT A GREAT FATHER YOU ARE ALL WE NEED OF PROOF OF THAT IS ONE LOOK AT MICHELLE AN BEING AROUND HER IS A PURE JOY YOU HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB RAISING HER BRO AN IT SHOWS IN HER I HAVE NOT SEEN MANY HER AGE WITH THE LEVEL OF MATURITY SHE HAS AN SPEAKS WITH. I KNOW SHE HAS DEFINATELY LIGHTENED UP NANA AN MS DOTTIES LIFE AN HAS BRIGHTENED A SPOT IN MINE ALSO AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE HERE HAS DONE SO PLEASE DONT LEAVE THE GROUP BRO WE NEED OUR CAPT HERE.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 am

Grandma Linda wrote:Good morning, Friends! Encountered some technical difficulties when I first attempted to post.

Dave, your post sounded like you are leaving us; I pray that is not the case. We all have busy lives and this time of year especially. Please, let's don't leave each other behind, we saw each other through the winter months and we must stay together for winter will happen again. Just as in our lives, there are sunny, warm times and times that are dark and bleak. We need to share all of those times with each other. I don't for one minute believe that we just 'happened' to meet on another board and formed this one. I believe that God brought us all together. I agree that we cannot all be here every day/night, but please check in from time to time and share your life with us. You and Ali are dear to all of us and I am prayfully hoping that your relationship sees you both through the rest of your lives. Michele is a vital young lady, she needs you both and I know that relationships/parenting is a very time consuming task. Yes, I said task, it takes devotion and lots of time to be a parent/spouse/friend/SO.

I have come to love each of you and although we haven't met in person, YET, I look forward to the day that we can all meet and group hug! I pray for each of you daily and ask for the Lord to bless your lives.

Mad, it is so good that you are home! I am praying for your surgery, let us know what day it is scheduled so we can ask the Lord to reserve His time to be in that OR with you and the OR Team. I will not stop asking for your health to be restored, my friend.

I need to get ready for work (and ya know I cannot access the thread from work now) so please ... each of you, have a very blessed day. I love you all, you are important to me - we are important to each other! "What God has joined together, let no man put asunder" - that goes for friendships, too.

GOOD MORNING GRANDMA HUGS AN LOVE TO YOU THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS I KNOW GOD HAS HEARD AN IS ANSWERING THEM SOMETIMES WE GET DISCOURAGED BECAUSE WE DONT THINK HE IS ANSWERING AS QUICK OR IN THE WAY WE THINK HE SHOULD BUT HE ANSWERS ALL OUR PRAYERS AN NEEDS IN HIS TIME NOT OURS HE KNOWS WHAT WE NEED AN WHEN WE NEED IT WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP THE FAITH. GOD HAS REALLY BLESSED ME WITH SUCH A GREAT GROUP OF FRIENDS HERE AN EXTENDED FAMILY AN YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY WHEN WE NEED LIFTING UP. AS THE FOUNDING PASTOR OF MY CHURCH SAID ANTHIS IS WHAT SHE LIVED BY " BY HIS STRIPES I AM HEALED " I TRY ALSO TO LIVE BY THIS SOMEYTIMES THO I GET DISCOURAGED AN BUT GOD ALWAYS SENDS SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THE PICK ME UP I NEED I LOVE YOU AN I AM STILL PRAYING FOR YPOUR SISTER GRANDMA GOD IS STILL WORKING MIRACLES TODAY AS HE DID IN THE BEGINNING ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS OPEN OUR HEARTS AN BELIEVE AN TRUST IN HIM.
    I DONT KNOW NOW WHEN THEY WILL DO MY GALL BLADDER SURGERY THEYCARDIOLOGIST AN LUNG DOCTOR WILL NOT RELEASH ME THEY SAY IT IS TO RISKY FOR ME TO BE PUT TO SLEEP RIGHT NPOW I GO BACK IN 3 WEEKS FOR A RECHECK AN THEN MAYBE FIND OUT SOMETHING THEN
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 7:59 am

THIS IS FOR ALL MY FRIENDS HERE I AM POSTING MY EMAIL ADDRESS AN HOME PHONE NUMBER FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS IT I LOVE YOU ALL AN I HOPE WE NEVER LOSE TOUCH WITH EACH OTHER jay482005@yahoo.com 352 693 4223 LOVE YOU ALL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 8:00 am

Good morning Mad, remember your recuperating and going to go through an operation soon. Rest, and get some strength for the next round.
    Good to see your wishes are the same about the thread.
    Although I am so far away I am hoping that if ever I am hospitalized I would receive some banana bread via UPS! Super kind and thoughtful what Dave and Ali did. I am sure it touched your heart and taste buds big time!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 8:08 am

Cindy's facial gesture in still video is a classic!
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-land-sale-043001,0,2907768.story
    The wooded lot where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were uncovered is still for sale, a real estate agent told the Orlando Sentinel on Thursday.

The property, on Suburban Drive in east Orange County, is not under contract, Realtor Tina Martin stated in an e-mail.

Martin said the property may possibly be marketed on eBay in the near future.

She requests only interested potential buyers contact their office. Martin also said the memorial that has been created on the land may be addressed as the potential buyer desires.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 8:09 am

Ribbon wrote:Good morning Mad, remember your recuperating and going to go through an operation soon. Rest, and get some strength for the next round.
    Good to see your wishes are the same about the thread.
    Although I am so far away I am hoping that if ever I am hospitalized I would receive some banana bread via UPS! Super kind and thoughtful what Dave and Ali did. I am sure it touched your heart and taste buds big time!

OH WORDS CAN NEVER EXPRESS WHAT DAVE AN ALI DID BY STOPPING BY TO SEE ME IN THE HOSPITAL AN THAT BANANANUT BREAD WAS TO DY FOR GOOD THING SHE DIDNT BRING TOO MUCH OF IT I WOULD HAVE EATTEN A WHOLE LOAF OF IT AN DIED THE NEXT DAY WITH BELLY ACHE LOL THAT WAS SOME GOOD STUFF. I HAVE TO GO OUT TODAY AN GET A FEW GROCERIES AN PAY BILLS BUT AFTER THAT I AM GOING TO JUST STAY INA N REST UP GET MY STR3ENGTH BUILT BACK UP PRAISE GOD THO FOR GREAT FRIENDS AN NEIGHBORS NANA AN MS DOTTIE MEAN SO MUCH TO ME I LOVE THEM TO DEATH AN DAVE AN ALI AN MICHELLE WELL THERE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH I CAN SAY GOOD ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDS HERE WITH THE DEPRESSION I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH I DONT THINK I WOULD HAVE MADE IT THRU WITHOUT MY FRIENDS HERE YOU ALL MEAN MORE TO ME THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 8:11 am

HUGS ALL BBL GOT TO GET UP GET DRESSED AN GO PAY BILLS
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 am

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/crime-law-justice/trials/casey-anthony-PECLB004341.topic
    The State Attorney's Office is expected to release hundreds of pages of documents today in the case against Casey Anthony. The investigative documents will include law-enforcement interviews with witnesses and lab reports. Public records laws require.....
    and from
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19340480/detail.html
    More Casey Evidence To Be Released

Land Where Caylee Anthony Found Heads To Auction

POSTED: 7:46 am EDT May 1, 2009
    UPDATED: 7:52 am EDT May 1, 2009
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages of evidence are expected to be released on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Prosecutors said the documents will include testimony from a female employee of bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who spent a week with Anthony after she was released from jail.

Meanwhile, the land where Caylee Anthony's remains were found will go on the auction block to the highest bidder on eBay.

The realtor said whoever buys the land can do what they want with the current memorial there.

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:26 am

friends who care - Page 18 DSCN0838

"We are as the wings of a butterfly, bound
    together with the love of God."

~~Unknown
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 9:01 am

I can't express in words that uMad, and Linda have already expressed! I had a bad evening last nite, crying for fear I was loosin g one of the most valuable friends I have! It is my fault too. I say stuff, and I* mean well, but sometimes it backfires, as it did yesterday. I want peace and love for all, and never want anyone mad at anyone for any reason, especially if I might be for blame.
    This thread does alot more than keep us up on social issues especially about poor abused children, it gives us support in our own lives. Some of us mlike Mad, have some serious issues in our lives, and need that support! I don't have a family anymore, my son will not have anything to do with me ( some might say I deserve that), so he is the last of my biological family, I need u guys to help me just walk thro my life. "No man is an island"
    Not all of us will get along all the time. That is human nature! so we just have to go with the flow!! Some of us r religeous and sends prayers in our direction, some rescue and try to save lives, and that should be respected, some r very emotional, but r able to transform that sensitivity into compassion, and artistic endeavors, some keep us directed, and send us in the right direction when we fall off of our paths, some love so deeply that it surrounds the thread with such a glow...we r all so differnt, and all contribute to the foundation of our thread. One link b roken can break this place. We r all responsible for each other, and keeping this place together, because as Linda said it is not an accident we r together, it is devine!
    So I beg anyone who thinks they should leave, think twice, please forgive, and be allowed to be forgiven too. That definately includes me!
    I have sent snail mail with her portrait to Tazzy, and I pray she comes back, as we do need her too!
    God bless all our souls!
    Ali, just saw ur butterfly! So glad to see ya girl friend, and I hope things r very good for u!!!! Have a safe, healthy, and wealthy day!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 10:36 am

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/1/more_documents_in_casey_case_expected_today.html
    More Documents Released Today In Casey Case

Friday, May 01, 2009 10:29:39 AM Tools:

[url=mailto://?body=More Documents Released Today In Casey Case - Central Florida News 13: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/1/more_documents_in_casey_case_expected_today.html]E-mail[/url] | Print | Feedback | friends who care - Page 18 Button1-bm
    .jpg][img:6e64]http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedImages/Stories/Local/CASEYWALK[1].jpg[/img:6e64] .jpg]View Larger

Additional Information

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 10:47 am

Thursday 30 April 2009
    San Francisco, CA– The former law partner of divorce attorney to the stars- Melvin Belli has conducted a 2 year investigation into claims made by an Orange County Realtor that her father, Guy Ward Hendrickson, is the Zodiac Killer.
    Deborah Perez came forward on the steps of the San Francisco Chronicle this afternoon:Perez claims that she accompanied her Father on some of his murderous outings when she was 7, and actually wrote the letter to police and Marvin Belli for her father. She claims that when she saw the Zodiac Killers composite in 1997, she immediately knew it was her father. It was not known why Ms. Perez waited to come forward, but she is currently making a documentary of the crimes.
    McLean stated that handwriting experts have confirmed that the letters were written by Perez, she has a pair of glasses she believes were a trophy taken by her father of cab driver victim Paul Stine, and she actually embroidered the black mask described by some of his victims.
    All evidence and investigation notes have been turned over to the FBI, who will launch their own investigation into the claims.
    Guy Ward Hendrickson died of cancer in 1993.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Heard a swine case was in Lagrange, GA...my half~sis is an elem. teacher there. YIKES!

Dy, poor little Edgar!! And I was thinkin of you seeing Dr Perp on NG... =)

Ms Dy!!!!!! Don't like you being sick lady! You don't rest enough, your body couldn't take it anymore, huh? Get better dear!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Thanks so much for the links...will check 'em out in between cleaning...uuggghhhhh!

Davey, please don't take it personal that it's been quite here...for myself even if you don't really care, am just too tired & sore lately to sit at my computer...I don't have a laptop...so I have to sit up at the desk...things aren't too comfy right now to sit up during the evening...couldn't go out on Lyssie's b'day...
    Made it out to dinner last night, but passed out early after getting home...

Get your butt back here man!!!! =)))))))
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 12:51 pm

friends who care - Page 18 GWxxPWGIRLBEACHxxFADESIGNSvi-vi
    TO LADY DY!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Sponsored content