that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Ribbon
DALEY
madinocala
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 11 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:I have no problem with seeing avatars or anything...knock on wood!!

Hi Mish, Good to see ya... I'm not having probs either, but did ealier today. I think it is something more with the site itself and not settings..
    the avatars used to be positioned directly above the quote edit re[ly column now it's way over to the right of that, I have to move my page over a bit to see everyones.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:50 pm

DALEY wrote:I may have goofed again..geez, I hate being admin, anyway to answer De, A friend who bred persians decided to get out of the business, and he was gving away a few. i got Dude. he was a mess in the beginning. He really wasn't active, and the matts drove me nuts which I am sure will happen again) but I think he had ring warm when I got him, and now he is well, and quite the funny little guy, plays with the dogs too. runs up to them while they r lying down, then scurts off and the dogs feel compelled to chase him.
    Then he goes under something and they can't reach him, and Silver and Bell start to whine, it really is funny tp watch. Dude is so smart, and when u talk to him, he looks right into your eyes and u get the feeling he understands everything.
    sorry, I meant this for Mish!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:51 pm

DALEY wrote:
    DALEY wrote:I may have goofed again..geez, I hate being admin, anyway to answer De, A friend who bred persians decided to get out of the business, and he was gving away a few. i got Dude. he was a mess in the beginning. He really wasn't active, and the matts drove me nuts which I am sure will happen again) but I think he had ring warm when I got him, and now he is well, and quite the funny little guy, plays with the dogs too. runs up to them while they r lying down, then scurts off and the dogs feel compelled to chase him.
    Then he goes under something and they can't reach him, and Silver and Bell start to whine, it really is funny tp watch. Dude is so smart, and when u talk to him, he looks right into your eyes and u get the feeling he understands everything.
    sorry, I meant this for Mish!
    I mean the story about Dude....lord, I think I am tired!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Nite all, this lady is going to bed, talk to ya all tom orrow!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 pm

[quote="Ribbon"][quote="Kaci"][quote="Mish"]I have no problem with seeing avatars or anything...knock on wood!![/quote]

Hi Mish, Good to see ya... I'm not having probs either, but did ealier today. I think it is something more with the site itself and not settings..[/quote]
    the avatars used to be positioned directly above the quote edit re[ly column now it's way over to the right of that, I have to move my page over a bit to see everyones.[/quote]

Me too Dy....whew...Dummy here finally looked at the bottom of the page and saw I had to move page over....ROFLMAO...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:14 pm

[quote="DALEY"]Nite all, this lady is going to bed, talk to ya all tom orrow![/quote]

Night Honey Bun....luv you....hugs!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm

DALEY wrote:Nite all, this lady is going to bed, talk to ya all tom orrow!

Nite lil bud... Sleep well tonight and have a good day tomorrow.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Nite All - I'm going to hit it too tonight... Ah, nice soft rain outside... That always helps me to sleep good. Sleep well all and have a good day tomorrow...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:27 pm

[quote="Kaci"]Nite All - I'm going to hit it too tonight... Ah, nice soft rain outside... That always helps me to sleep good. Sleep well all and have a good day tomorrow...[/quote]

Night Sis....I am right behind you....See ya tomorrow....
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 am

friends who care - Page 11 35Good Morning, hope everyone has a great day!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:32 am

friends who care - Page 11 %3Ca%20href=friends who care - Page 11 Patriotic2" border="0" />friends who care - Page 11 PatriotsDay2008Avatar3
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 am

friends who care - Page 11 BostonMarathon

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:41 am

friends who care - Page 11 122035726_a81aad2538
    Western Tiger Swallowtail
    Habitat: Woodlands near rivers and streams, wooded suburbs, canyons, parks, roadsides, and oases.

Range: Western North America from British Columbia south to southern New Mexico and Baja California; east to western South Dakota and southeast Colorado. A rare stray to central Nebraska.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 am

This is so tragic!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090420/ap_on_re_us/dead_polo_horses
    polo horses die at Fla. match; cause unknown

34 mins ago

WELLINGTON, Fla. – Officials were waiting Monday for test results to find out why 21 polo horses from a Venezuelan team fell fatally ill before a match at a Florida tournament. One veterinarian said it looked like some kind of poison was to blame.
    The horses from the Lechuza Caracas team were being unloaded from their trailers Sunday afternoon when two collapsed and others acted dizzy and disoriented, according to the International Polo Club Palm Beach. Seven horses died at the scene and the rest while being treated elsewhere or en route to medical care.
    A veterinarian who was at the scene said the tests will need to determine the trigger for what he believed was heart failure among the horses.
    "Well clearly, it's an intoxication, clearly there's some sort of a poison," Dr. James Belden told NBC.
    Belden said it remains to be seen "whether it's something in the environment or something that the horses were exposed to." He said the routine in the horses' stable ahead of the match was absolutely normal.
    The polo grounds in Wellington, a wealthy equestrian and golfing community in central Palm Beach County, hosts the U.S. Open every year.
    "It could be the water, hay, bedding. We just don't know. When we find out what it is, we will take all the necessary actions," John A. Wash, the polo club's president of club operations, told The Palm Beach Post.
    Veterinarians already at the event quickly tried treating the horses, inserting intravenous lines and trying to cool them down with fans and water. Observers hung blue tarps to shield some of the horses from the crowd's view.
    The match in the U.S. Open Polo Championship was postponed and an exhibition game with a substitute team was held in its place.
    The carcasses of at least 14 horses were taken to a state agricultural laboratory for necropsies to learn the causes of their deaths.
    In addition to those 14, seven more horses died overnight, CBS 12 television in Palm Beach reported. A veterinarian who was the scene could not immediately be reached early Monday to confirm the higher death toll.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:35 am

:face: :cyclops: Shocked This page setup is driving me nuts.
    Dale could you look to see what changes were made on the new column that was added for our avatars.they used to be directly above the Quote edit and delete column now there is a space where members avatars and info would be
    thanks
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:39 am

According to several sources, the horses had a reaction to a steroid derivative that may have been tainted with a cleaning solution. The shots apparently were administered by an Argentine vet, not licensed in the U.S.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 am

their picking at straws they don't know gees I am so saddened by this
    WELLINGTON - The death toll is now 21 horses struck by a mysterious ailment just before competition at the U.S. Open polo tournament in Wellington, according to media reports today.

At least 14 polo horses, worth as much as $1.5 million, collapsed and died Sunday. Another seven died later, according to CBS 12.

Unconfirmed reports put the number of dead horses at more than 30.

"It could be the water, hay, bedding. We just don't know. When we find out what it is, we will take all the necessary actions," said John A. Walsh, polo club president.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:07 am

Ribbon wrote: :face: :cyclops: Shocked This page setup is driving me nuts.
    Dale could you look to see what changes were made on the new column that was added for our avatars.they used to be directly above the Quote edit and delete column now there is a space where members avatars and info would be
    thanks
    Dy, my forum is still the same. There has been no changes!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:09 am

Now, I know why u worry about the hay!! This is terrible, and even worse if they were delibrately poisoned!
    Will go back to admin, but my screen is still the same.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:27 am

confused bounce :o Well, now I did it, I totally changed the look of the forum. Will keep it to see how everyone feels about it.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 am

Oh my what happened to the thread....mine is all different all of a sudden..... Shocked hmmmmmmm...Daley do you know what happened????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 am

nanabanana197824 wrote:Oh my what happened to the thread....mine is all different all of a sudden..... Shocked hmmmmmmm...Daley do you know what happened????
    Yup, and if people don't like it, I will change again. Dy is still.having problems, but I really think it is the computer at work. U guys shouldn't have me fool around with this stuff!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:35 am

DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Oh my what happened to the thread....mine is all different all of a sudden..... Shocked hmmmmmmm...Daley do you know what happened????
    Yup, and if people don't like it, I will change again. Dy is still.having problems, but I really think it is the computer at work. U guys shouldn't have me fool around with this stuff!!

Hey I kinda like it....we look uptown now....LOL...Good morning all....just thot I would stop in and say hello....I have to go wash breakfast dishes and get things going for the day.....BBL...love you all..hugs!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 am

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

Hey I kinda like it....we look uptown now....LOL...Good morning all....just thot I would stop in and say hello....I have to go wash breakfast dishes and get things going for the day.....BBL...love you all..hugs!!!!!
    This is Ali...I kind of like it too! Dave says yes.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:39 am

I wanted to test the blue type color....testing
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Coffee Skin huh? lol

this is something
    really something

really really something, now if we could just center the page
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Yellow really pops out on the page Just fooling around
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:11 pm

Wow!! nice...fancy!! We are high class here =)
    how's everyone doing on this warm & sunny morning?
    anything new going on?
    that's terrible about the horses...who would do such a thing!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:21 pm

:) Hi Shels! Could just be food comtamination from mold but sounds like they reacted so quick just terrible!
    Has Edward Scissorhands been over today yet?

LOL, hey Dy!! so good to see you...no scissorshands...i have jammed my middle finger...uggg!! when sleeping, not moving fingers, it hurts so bad when I wake up ... geez!!
    that's so sad about the poison, yea quick reation is scarey indeed for those horses=(
    and their food didn't come from china did it?

Dy, help!!! my pup is a "DESTROYER"!! He's chewing my couch, wood, OMG!! He has his own big ropes and chewys!! He's lucky those sad hyena eyes break my heart.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Goodfriends
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Dogwood-pink-flower
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 pm

I love dogwoods! Beautiful Dy!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm

That's weird...I replied to your post AFTER I posted the quote...and it shows BEFORE my quote post now and your post that I relied to is gone...is it me ???
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:37 pm

[quote=\"Ribbon\"]:) Hi Shels! Could just be food comtamination from mold but sounds like they reacted so quick just terrible!
    Has Edward Scissorhands been over today yet?

LOL, hey Dy!! so good to see you...no scissorshands...i have jammed my middle finger...uggg!! when sleeping, not moving fingers, it hurts so bad when I wake up ... geez!!
    that\'s so sad about the poison, yea quick reation is scarey indeed for those horses=(
    and their food didn\'t come from china did it?

Dy, help!!! my pup is a \"DESTROYER\"!! He\'s chewing my couch, wood, OMG!! He has his own big ropes and chewys!! He\'s lucky those sad hyena eyes break my heart.
    [/quote]

Cesar rot roh, AJ started that and we just said ut ah and would remove him and give him one of his toys. He had been very good. Guess it depends on the tmepermsnt Cesar sounds more high energy than AJ.
    You Jammed your fingert when sleeping? How did you do that? Were you working with tools or slamming a car door in your dreams? :) Ouch!

Toxicology reports should be back last I heard 21 died out of 30

LOL, no I jammed it hacking limbs....ROFLMAO!

yes, cesar is very high energy, he is calm today though, he had to stay in kennel all night after he kept going to chew on couch cushion...my daughter keeps saying one day he will just get it....when is that day!! LOL
    your aj is awesome!! how is he? does he still live with cam?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Mish wrote:That's weird...I replied to your post AFTER I posted the quote...and it shows BEFORE my quote post now and your post that I relied to is gone...is it me ???

lol! confused You have confused me! lol You lost me....I see your posts...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:42 pm

The polo club, located in Wellington, about 70 miles north of Miami, confirmed in a statement that horses had died but did not cite a number. It said the cause of death had not been determined.
    "It could be the water, hay, bedding, we just don't know," John Wash, president of club operations, told local media.
    Lechuza Caracas team veterinarian James Belden said the horses died one by one, "almost certainly of an intoxication of some sort that they consumed," the Palm Beach Post reported.
    Belden said it was unlikely that the horses had died from tainted medication or had been given anabolic steroids because they are banned in England, where the team competes.
    "I've been in practice 50 years. I've never seen anything like this," he told the newspaper.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:44 pm

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/30302408/

just awful check out video

AWW, that's so sad!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:47 pm

need to get ready for work again
    bye............................
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Ribbon wrote:need to get ready for work again
    bye............................

bye, have a good day/evening....see ya!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:15 pm

Hope everyone is having a great day...Mom and I are doing good...it is cloudy here so we are going to take a power nap.....We will bbl....Love you all...Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:31 pm

That broad is crazy!

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2353504-Huckaby+tied+to+January+missing+girl+report&widget=push&article-Huckaby%20tied%20to%20January%20missing%20girl%20report%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&Huckaby tied to January missing girl report
    by Jennifer Wadsworth
    13 mins 53 secs ago | 48 views | 0 friends who care - Page 11 Comments-icon | 1 friends who care - Page 11 Thumbs-up-icon | friends who care - Page 11 Email-this | friends who care - Page 11 Print_icon

friends who care - Page 11 Ap_public_defender
    Melissa Huckaby, 28, center, listens in a Stockton courtroom to public defender Ellen Schwarzenberg during her arraignment today. AP Photo/Paul Sakuma, Pool

slideshow

Melissa Chantel Huckaby, 28, is tied to a report that someone in January took a 7-year-old girl to a park for four hours and brought her back high on muscle relaxers.

Huckaby told a Sacramento news station that police questioned about the incident reported on January 17 by a family in the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park. Huckaby lived in the same complex, also where 8-year-old Sandra Cantu lived before police found her dead body on April 10. Police arrested Huckaby four days later on suspicion on kidnapping, raping and killing Sandra.

The January report alleges that someone took a 45-pound blue-eyed dark-haired girl to a park. The woman and the child were gone for four hours, from about 1:30 to after 5 p.m., according to the police log. The woman who took the girl drove a purple Kia Sportage, according to the report.

Police towed a purple Kia Sportage registered to Huckaby the day after farmworkers found Sandra’s body inside a suitcase dumped in a dairy lagoon.

When the woman — apparently Huckaby — returned the girl, the family took her to the hospital. A doctor found benzodiazepines — a muscle relaxant — in the girl’s bloodstream, the police log noted.

Police logs say the girl’s mother had alcohol on her breath and carried around some type of drug. Police dismissed the incident because of the mother’s drug and alcohol problem, said a friend of the family’s who asked not to be identified because the FBI asked the family not to talk about the case.

Tracy police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said he can say nothing about the reported abduction in January because it’s part of the ongoing murder investigation.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi Nana & Ms Dottie!!! HUGS!!

taking a break from heat! mowed the front, burnt so the back can wait! LOL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Guess Melissa Hukaby will get plenty of treatment in prison as she did to sandra and no telling how many other little girls....what a sick sick girl...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Howdy Mish, just made an early dinner. My son has been going in and out up to his room. totally not going into my part of house. I thought I could beat him at this game, if it is one....but I just had to ask him if he wanted dinner. Very angerly he said he was doing just fine. I know everyone wants me to be tough with Ian. I know he hasn't treated me well, but I can't forget the day Mom died, and I just lost it. He held me so tight and cried with me. there is not a mean person underthat facade he feels he has to show me and the world. My life has been my son long before I felt I could have pets. I started with cats because i live in Salem, a city here in MA. When I moved to the cape and with parents help bought my house, I got a couple of dogs, collies ofcourse. It was when i was walking a little baby collie named BJ, and going down a road that a person came running out of a house stating she had my dog's brother. I thought she was nuts, but it was dyan. My life changed from that point on. I started working at Lathams and being a counselor with Prader Wille individuals. I had health insurance, pets, and what I didn't know then a long time friend. I could get away from cleaning houses, get health insurance, and care for myself physically. My life became stable, before that Ian and I moved when ever the lease was up, at lease once a year. ian was a wild kid, got into drugs and i never went to bed until he came home, fearing he would die. Sure enouph on Nov. 1st, he almost died in a horrific accident. they didn't think he would survive.A few nuns i met while in the hospital chapel, prayed for him, and low and behold my son lived. Difficult years because he had no short term memory, and I had to learn to cope with that. My life has been spent trying my danmness to help him in his life.
    It has been 17 yrs since I came here and met Dy, now I don't have my job, but I still have my house, and my pets, but totally at loss with ian. He IS my life. Without him, I don't think I could handle this world. My Mom hurt me so by leaving him out of her will which put me in another difficult place. My sister has it all, but because she had cancer, my bro had cancer, I guess she didn't think we deserved it all. I found out today that I have Iron poor blood, and they want me to do this discusting test with my fecis for a week to see if i am internally bleeding. I am about to loose my health insurance, and without unemployment which ends soon, I have no private insurance. And all I want to do is talk to Ian about this and see if we can put our heads together, and get us out of this mess, or maybe I want him to care that I don't feel well. I just don't know except I am totally depressed today. sorry friends, but u all say write, and not leave it inside, tearing me apart.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:21 pm

OMG, it is so sad about the horses....Ijust don't understand this type of thing..so tragic!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Evening all ~ I am taking a mini work break, Huckabybye is soooooo complex ! her demented and sick mind ~perverse cruel treatment ~ and a murderer~ the only sympathy I have is for her innocent 5 year old daughter Little Madison.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:27 pm

I got that Dy...I think anyone that molests/kills a child has to be very very sick!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Sue, Dy wants the thread centered, and I ndon't know how! why shrink posts?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Spring

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content