that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Ribbon
DALEY
madinocala
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 5 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:04 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_12165609?nclick_check=1
    Report: Slaying suspect's attorney wants second autopsy done on Sandra

FROM STAFF REPORTS
    Posted: 04/17/2009 12:29:02 PM PDT
    for the love of Pete!
    Sorry Dy, couldn't get it!
    http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_12165609?nclick_check=1

STOCKTON — The Stockton Record is reporting on its web site today that Melissa Huckaby's attorney wants to have Sandra Cantu's body removed from her mausoleum so the defense can conduct its own autopsy.
    A judge heard San Joaquin County Deputy Public Defender Sam Behar's request Thursday, the same afternoon thousands gathered in Tracy at a public memorial for the 8-year-old found dead April 6 inside a suitcase in a pond.
    San Joaquin County Superior Court Presiding Judge William J. Murray Jr. said he would not make a ruling because Superior Court Judge Terrence Van Oss is taking over Huckaby's case starting next Friday.
    Behar said Van Oss is not on the bench this week, and he also expects Van Oss to dismiss himself because of a conflicting case with Huckaby's prosecutor. Behar said he couldn't wait and had to ask Murray.
    "Every hour is critical," Behar told the judge, according to the Record's story, saying that he's worried Sandra's body is deteriorating. "Any delay will be prejudicial to my client."
    Huckaby was charged with murder, rape and kidnapping on Tuesday. Sandra's family held a private service Wednesday, and her body was taken by horse drawn carriage to Tracy Mausoleum.
    Sandra disappeared from near her home at the Orchard Estates Mobile Home Park on March 27. Investigators have said they believe she was killed just hours after she disappeared.
    After her body was recovered from the suitcase, an autopsy was conducted on April 7. According to the Record, her body was placed in a casket before Huckaby's arrest on April 10. Behar, who was later assigned to Huckaby's case, implied that the autopsy was conducted without Huckaby's interests being represented.

Behar said in the 14-page request that he wants his own analysis of "genital trauma" Sandra allegedly sustained that supports the lewd and lascivious acts and sexual penetration charges.
    San Joaquin County Deputy District Attorney Thomas Testa argued against Behar, saying he needed time to prepare a written response, consult with Tracy police detectives and his pathologist and give Sandra's family a chance to be in court and state their own objection to disturbing the girl's remains.
    "It's obscene. I'm outraged by it," Testa told the judge. "Let me have my detectives here, my doctor here, (Sandra's) family here."
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:10 pm

exhusband not bio Dad? First I read about that!
    http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-huckaby13-2009apr13,0,6408687.story
    However, her father acknowledged that Huckaby had struggled with depression, especially after she divorced her husband and had to raise her daughter alone. Court records show that when Huckaby filed for divorce from her husband, John Huckaby, in Orange County in January 2005, the couple had no children. The identity of Madison's father was not immediately clear.

According to her family, Huckaby has been hospitalized several times with stomach problems and struggled to hold a job after graduating from Brea Olinda High School in 1999. She worked for a time at a Food 4 Less supermarket in Tracy, but later returned to Southern California.

Federal court records show that Melissa Chantel Lawless of Tracy filed for bankruptcy protection in 2003. Her debts totaled $26,300, which included thousands of dollars in medical and credit card bills.

Public records also show that Huckaby was convicted of felony theft in Los Angeles County in November 2006.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 pm

On the Today show and the interview with Huckaby's ex, John called Huvkaby's daughter, his duaghter....whats up?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:19 pm

Said the daughter is safe, and does not know what is up with her mother...which he says is best.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:20 pm

DALEY wrote:Gee Dy, I thought u had digned off.....anyway happy tgif!
    thi day did not tart too well for me, and it has t5hrown me into serious depression, so don't know if I will be back on, I sorta ibernate when I fell that way, at leae thi time I am letting my friend know....
    Bell was barking at kids at buss stop, had take meds so difficult for me to get up, when I did, I let her out, but she is a collie and barking at kids is her thing, but my son came downstairs, and kept saying he waas going to kill Bell, I finally had enouph, and told him he is living free here, and he should put up with it, well he went right up into my face, and was very threatening, I told him to leave that he lives free thanks to me, and I will not put up with him, that he should leave, and I was not going to put up with anymore....he left on his motorcycle so he will be back, hopefully with tail between legs, but I do have serious problems with my collies, bus stops, and alot of kids in neighborhood, it is $50.00 a pop if dog officer comes to house for barking...don't know if I will have to have Bell's vioce box removed.
    Anyway, I wish Ian had grown up like Dy's kids, as far as family, he is all I have, yet it has been difficult.
    Going to lie down again for awhile
    Dy i accidently picked up your eye glasses, will try to get them to u.......

Daley, I am so sorry that it has to be this way with you and Ian. I understand that you love him, but girl, you don't have to let him be abusive to you. Please know that I am ever prayerful for you! The verse, "Be Still and know that I am God"... comes to my heart for you. I am asking for Divine Intervention for your relationship with your son. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound bossy or to pry into your personal affairs. I just love you and when you hurt, I hurt.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:21 pm

DALEY wrote:Said the daughter is safe, and does not know what is up with her mother...which he says is best.
    I know! Is La Times a good paper? Shels would know
    going to check out Tracy press
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    thi day did not tart too well for me, and it has t5hrown me into serious depression, so don't know if I will be back on, I sorta ibernate when I fell that way, at leae thi time I am letting my friend know....
    Bell was barking at kids at buss stop, had take meds so difficult for me to get up, when I did, I let her out, but she is a collie and barking at kids is her thing, but my son came downstairs, and kept saying he waas going to kill Bell, I finally had enouph, and told him he is living free here, and he should put up with it, well he went right up into my face, and was very threatening, I told him to leave that he lives free thanks to me, and I will not put up with him, that he should leave, and I was not going to put up with anymore....he left on his motorcycle so he will be back, hopefully with tail between legs, but I do have serious problems with my collies, bus stops, and alot of kids in neighborhood, it is $50.00 a pop if dog officer comes to house for barking...don't know if I will have to have Bell's vioce box removed.
    Anyway, I wish Ian had grown up like Dy's kids, as far as family, he is all I have, yet it has been difficult.

Daley, I am so sorry that it has to be this way with you and Ian. I understand that you love him, but girl, you don't have to let him be abusive to you. Please know that I am ever prayerful for you! The verse, "Be Still and know that I am God"... comes to my heart for you. I am asking for Divine Intervention for your relationship with your son. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound bossy or to pry into your personal affairs. I just love you and when you hurt, I hurt.
    Grandma your not the only one that feels this way! Like I have said but not as nice as you"Kick him out to the curb, he needs to grow up and get some anger management help ASAP
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:

Thanks Linda, I could use all the help i can get these days! didn't sound bosy, should hear dy on the subject of my son...wow, but I know it is all out of love, again THANKS
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:

Grandma your not the only one that feels this way! Like I have said but not as nice as you"Kick him out to the curb, he needs to grow up and get some anger management help ASAP
    sEE lINDA, i TOLD U about dy..I did tell him today if he didn't like things the way they r, he could just leave, haven't seen him all day.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Dy, got email from sue, did u?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Heard on the news today that Ron Cummings was fired today. He hasn't been back to work at all.
    Now what will happen with the custoday of son , he was carrying health insurance, stable income.
    What's he going to do now collect unemplyment checks????

Last edited by Ribbon on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes, it is out of love that I state my opinion and back it up with Scripture. I understand the love of a mother. We are supposed to love our children, but they are supposed to love and respect us, too. That is in the Bible. I wish you could come and visit, but you leaving would not be the thing to do, it is your house. He really needs to respect you. I love you MUCHLY, my friend!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:35 pm

I'm hungry! ... gonna go make a toasted ham sandwich, maybe two of them. I'll be back....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Hey , just breezed through...San Francisco paper would be better, closer to Tracy...Tracy press is on the case...THE BEE is Sacramento where I am and covers the whole Tracy areas as well...Northern areas are together pretty much...

Tracy, Modesto, Stockton where Laci Peterson lived is high crimes of all kinds more so than Scaramento...seems our news field folks are always over there....

It's so warm here!!! YAY!

Los Angeles Times is Southern Cal. ~ 8 hours away =(
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:I'm hungry! ... gonna go make a toasted ham sandwich, maybe two of them. I'll be back....

Oh Grandma...you given me memories when my Grandmother & I used to eat ham sandwiches...I remember in GA. there was a pizza place called Pasquales...oh they had the best ham sandwiches & strombolies....YUMMY!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Kids & I just killed a large pizza! Was starving I guess...LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:42 pm

friends who care - Page 5 Paintbrushexample_FullFor Kaci
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:45 pm

Evening Buds! Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Ribbon on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:53 pm

http://www.sacbee.com/capitolandcalifornia/story/1787393.html

From our front page today ~ The Sacramento Bee
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi Mishy, sorry not on much last nite. i haave been going thro some physical stuff, and was so tired last nite. i have read thro tho. love all u send and post, am on tonight..love ya
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:58 pm

Love you too daley, and I am hoping for you to feel better soon! So sorry you're not well right now...
    And I hope you & Ian mended this mornings issue...

HUGS!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, last night Alyssa & I made confetti fudge brownies...I didn't think & ran water in the bowl forgetting she loves to have what's left...I was talking to someone...so she ran off heartbroken...
    Sure enough, we ran to store this morning and got a french vanille cake mix...already made it....I will need to join WW after this...LOL

But I couldn't stand the thought that I did that and broke her little heart...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:09 pm

http://www.sfgate.com/news/

San Francisco Chronicle...near Tracy
    INSTEAD of
    Los Angeles...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm

I wish I had Jane's energy
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Mish wrote:Well, last night Alyssa & I made confetti fudge brownies...I didn't think & ran water in the bowl forgetting she loves to have what's left...I was talking to someone...so she ran off heartbroken...
    Sure enough, we ran to store this morning and got a french vanille cake mix...already made it....I will need to join WW after this...LOL

But I couldn't stand the thought that I did that and broke her little heart...
    Awwa!
    Shels thanks for all the links reading them now, sent you another photo of AJ!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Mish is that cute little puppy, yours, he is so cute!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:17 pm

OMG, that family of Dandra's must really hate this one!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm

making dinner, bbs
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

friends who care - Page 5 IMG_0184Bronzen's Totem sp far
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Mish wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:I'm hungry! ... gonna go make a toasted ham sandwich, maybe two of them. I'll be back....

Oh Grandma...you given me memories when my Grandmother & I used to eat ham sandwiches...I remember in GA. there was a pizza place called Pasquales...oh they had the best ham sandwiches & strombolies....YUMMY!!

Pasquales! They have a place in Cincinnati! Yummy pizza! These ham sandwiches, though... you butter the bread and toast/grill it then add mayo, slices of ham and sliced tomatoes... it is soooo good! I ate two of them - Miss Piggy, me!

Mish, I'm hugging you, cyber-style! Love ya!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 pm

DALEY wrote:Mish is that cute little puppy, yours, he is so cute!
    Looks like Cesar to me! he is such a beautiful pup! Same coloring as AJ!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Yes...he is a menace! LOL...he runs himelf til he can't stand...and very soon he's getting the balls chopped!!

Daley, How's Dude??? I meant to ask you before now!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Mish wrote:

Okay your all making me hungry. I am going to make some a sanwhich of some roasted chicken I baked earlier, 2 pieces of micowaved salami. mustard, lettuce, and a tomatoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBS! bounce

Pasquales! They have a place in Cincinnati! Yummy pizza! These ham sandwiches, though... you butter the bread and toast/grill it then add mayo, slices of ham and sliced tomatoes... it is soooo good! I ate two of them - Miss Piggy, me!

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Mish, Dude is doing great. he has found himself, runs all over the house, and plays with his balls, little bird the tweets, and when i am in bed he flys into the bes, and goes to sleep with me. He really is an amazing little cat.
    Will send a video if I can catch him in action!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Mish, that will settle him down some. Just tell him he's gonna be a sports model - LoL!

Well, guys, my old butt is dragging, I hate to have to give up so early, it isn't even dark outside, the sun is still shinning. Thank YOU, Lord for such a beautiful day! Anyway, I'm gonna crash in the recliner... race tomorrow night in Arizona. Love those night time races! It will be a late one, doesn't start until 8pm my time. That's ok, I didn't have any parties to go to... be lovin' me some Saturday night racin'!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Mish wrote:

Yes...he is a menace! LOL...he runs himelf til he can't stand...and very soon he's getting the balls chopped!!

Daley, How's Dude??? I meant to ask you before now!

Yipe, Yipe, Yipe.. Ouch!!!! Sure have a way with words Mish LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Dy, Bonson's totum looks great!!!yea, he loves it ( I am sure he does inheaven)
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 pm

friends who care - Page 5 IMG_0183
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 pm

I wanted to share a photo of Josiah and Eli; don't know how to do that, though... maybe I can just add it to my gallery. Can ya'll see my gallery?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Mish, that will settle him down some. Just tell him he's gonna be a sports model - LoL!

Well, guys, my old butt is dragging, I hate to have to give up so early, it isn't even dark outside, the sun is still shinning. Thank YOU, Lord for such a beautiful day! Anyway, I'm gonna crash in the recliner... race tomorrow night in Arizona. Love those night time races! It will be a late one, doesn't start until 8pm my time. That's ok, I didn't have any parties to go to... be lovin' me some Saturday night racin'!
    Excuse me!!! we r the same age, and we don't have old buts!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Mish, that will settle him down some. Just tell him he's gonna be a sports model - LoL!

Hi Grandma, so good to see you!! Hope your day went well.. Vroom, vroom races tomorrow eh? Gentelmen - Start your engines!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:
    Mish wrote:

Okay your all making me hungry. I am going to make some a sanwhich of some roasted chicken I baked earlier, 2 pieces of micowaved salami. mustard, lettuce, and a tomatoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBS! bounce

look up 2 paragraphs I posted it too high! Going to prepare my sandwich
    BTW, I haven't read anywhere else about bio dad not being John Hukaby. LA Times maybe got it wrong?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Oh Oh, ladies start ur engines!!!! Hello big bud, sure glad to see ya!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:I wanted to share a photo of Josiah and Eli; don't know how to do that, though... maybe I can just add it to my gallery. Can ya'll see my gallery?
    Yes can access it on gallery Dale has posted some photos on hers. Haven't been there for many moons!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 5 IMG_0183

That is awesome!!! Bronson will love it and know he is very much loved!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:43 pm

DALEY wrote:Oh Oh, ladies start ur engines!!!! Hello big bud, sure glad to see ya!!!

Hi lil bud, how are ya?? Time for some fun tonight don't ya think??
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Dy had same kinda day, headache, me just a rag doll, but doing better. Dy sent u a ew brush...see it?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Wink Hi Superbud, how was your day?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Oh Oh, ladies start ur engines!!!! Hello big bud, sure glad to see ya!!!

Hi lil bud, how are ya?? Time for some fun tonight don't ya think??
    Lord yes, some happy music maybe, I'll check it out, any requests

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content