that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
nanabanana197824
DALEY
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 18 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:41 pm

TO LIGHTEN THINGS A BITfriends who care - Page 18 Boydog-1
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:things are really good here
    THANK GOD!!!! It is still folicalsitis, that big one that came out in Florida got Dr. Fisk worried....sooo I am back on meds.
    Sue, I took it easy today and we did have a thunderstorms. It is just so glooomy out and feeling gloomy too., "this too will pass." confused pale :face: :| :|

We had the same stuff yesterday and most of today. Sun came out around 4:00 and still out for the time being, but going down. Supposed to be sunny tomorrow and then rain mixed with white stuff Sun - Tues. Yuk!!!! All this weather change gives me a headache too. You should have nicer weather headed your way in the next day or so.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Dy, I will check local news...been down today...feel like flu...probably from the wind blowing pollen...YULK!!!!!!

Ran errands early today and by the time I got home, all I could do was fall on the sofa...thank god my husband is off today...& tonight!

So much news...WOW!

Last edited by Mish on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

friends who care - Page 18 Garfield-5GOT TO GO GET SOME POPCORN..makes me sad that that nkittle girl may be dead..what the hell is happening to this world?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by danistar5 friends who care - Page 18 Viewpost

She lives in Tracy and I trust her. Her best friend was searching and told her after she let it slip out to me that it is inside information. I hope it is wrong and I can't find anything to confirm. She told me almost an hour and a half ago so I don't know why nothing is being reported. I hope it is wrong info and thought someone here could tell me if news is kept hush often. How long would it take them to release it?

POSTED BY SALEM:

News from searches is often kept hush, hush until whatever is found can be tied to the case. If it is Sandra, they would need to tell her family first. Heaven forbid that they should find out from the news media. Sometimes articles of clothing or other types of evidence are found, and the info is released until LE can say whether it is pertinent to the case or not. Like the T-shirt. We didn't hear about it until LE said that Sandra's mother said it was NOT Sandra's.

Salem - reminding herself that patience is a virture and the butterflys in her stomach will settle down once the information is or is not confirmed.

gitana1 ~ What I'd like to know is was your friend searching? Did she get this info from another person who was involved in a search? How did she tell you? By phone? And THEN she was told it was inside info? Inside to whom? Thanks for your help.

Exact text I recieved word for word. It's not much:

They found her body today in a field off of Tracy Blvd. Please pray for her soul and her family in this difficult time. Keep an eye on your babies.

After calling back she said she may have let it slip out too soon and her friend the searcher was not happy she said anything. I don't know anything else and was hoping to find more info so I came here since I have been following the Caylee case on this site.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 pm

Gees I opened WS 30 minutes ago and went under new posts and saw this, admin hasn't caught on yet so it's not getting deleted will keep on refreshing and posting what I can, seems they have a good source,
    still I pray it's a rumor.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

http://www.kcra.com/news/19090452/detail.html

Warrant Served, 1 Questioned In Disappearance

Sandra Cantu Missing Since Last Friday
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

danistar5 7:48pm
    pray it is wrong as well but she seemed absolutely positive. I have searched everything for confirmation and I can't find anything. I am so sad about this case and don't want this to be the outcome.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Ribbon wrote:Gees I opened WS 30 minutes ago and went under new posts and saw this, admin hasn't caught on yet so it's not getting deleted will keep on refreshing and posting what I can, seems they have a good source,

How sad!!! It does sound legit.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

That guy is so wierd that he attended vigils and pasted her poster oin his house, glad he is in for questioning
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 pm

another poster thereOh gosh, horrible thought, I hope the raid on this guy's house didn't coincide with evidence found on her body (had to take a deep breath before I typed that).
    I know we are talking about a rumor here but it gets your mind going.

Post by Mish Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Nothing about sandra on any local or Tracy news of her being found...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Gees I opened WS 30 minutes ago and went under new posts and saw this, admin hasn't caught on yet so it's not getting deleted will keep on refreshing and posting what I can, seems they have a good source,

How sad!!! It does sound legit.

gees I feel helpless here
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

next post
    Danistar, I can understand your urgency right now. We feel it too. I hope this is not her.... but if she met with violence and is lying out there somewhere waiting to be found.. I hope it is her... does that make sense? __________________
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

dy, just check in on KCRA NEWS (CA)...that's N CA locals coverage...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Atleast NG IS ALMOST ON....
    Dang it, I missed her on Racheal Ray today!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 pm

7:53pm salem post
    I'm off to watch Nancy with my butterflies. Maybe she will have the Chief on who will update us friends who care - Page 18 Frown

Salem

gitana1 ~ Yes. If it is too late to save her, the thought of her little body lying cold and alone and lost is a horror.

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Mish wrote:Nothing about sandra on any local or Tracy news of her being found...
    if this is true then what are they waiting for to tell family and relatives?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm

gitano1
    Okay, I do wonder what they have on this Slater guy. Why indeed is he cautioning a child he is not related to? I'm not saying that there would never be a situation in which that would be appropriate, but since they are searching him, of course my hinky meter goes up.

Friends, I feel like I am robbing someone else's website geeslouise but I want every one to stay informed. Do you want me to continue? what should I do???????Help
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 pm

Ribbon wrote:danistar5 7:48pm
    pray it is wrong as well but she seemed absolutely positive. I have searched everything for confirmation and I can't find anything. I am so sad about this case and don't want this to be the outcome.
    WHY???? I just don't understand! It is soooooooo sick! Crying or Very sad
    Dy, please continue, we need to know!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm

right, I am on way to watch NG too!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:Nothing about sandra on any local or Tracy news of her being found...

It's a delicate matter and they would have to make sure all of family is notified first, before hearing it on the news. They may have to do dna testing as well depending on what condition body was found in, if there indeed was one found. They would want their facts straight before anouncing anything to family or public.

Last edited by Kaci on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm

DALEY wrote:
    they are all quiet right now, I posted link not sure if you can see it without being a member hope so.I posted once a long time ago in support of Padilla.
    Let me know if you can see posts and refresh for new posts too if not I will continue thanks.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:07 pm

next postdanistar, have you heard anything else lately? Have you tried to text your friend? If this was Sandra they found... there could possibly be many hours of confirmations, etc... if you are in the area of "tracy blvd" where your friend said she was found perhaps drive by and see if there is increased police activity????

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    they are all quiet right now, I posted link not sure if you can see it without being a member hope so.I posted once a long time ago in support of Padilla.
    Let me know if you can see posts and refresh for new posts too if not I will continue thanks.

Just tried the link and you have to be a member.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

It's a delicate matter and they would have to make sure all of family is notified first, before hearing it on the news. They may have to do dna testing as well depending on what condition body was found in, if there indeed was one found. They would want their facts straight before anouncing anything to family or public.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82402&page=4
    That;'s what I figured and if LE want to make an arrest. Can you all see these posts to the link?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Ribbon name and password forget my personal stuff later and sign in as me and get on!
    Safari1
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82402&page=4
    That;'s what I figured and if LE want to make an arrest. Can you all see these posts to the link?

I tried the link Dy, but you have to be a member to see the posts. Darn!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:Ribbon name and password forget my personal stuff later and sign in as me and get on!
    Safari1

LOL - We'll probably crash the thread all logging on under your name. We'll see what happens (Poof). LOL.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 pm

I saved link Dy, thanks!
    U nknow the loittle rd country store down the street from me (they r friends of Ian and mine) they got broken into last nite. Ian is nervous and has made me promise to lock the slider (which I never do). Somehoe it seems to be getting worse crime wise, tho The Cape still feels safer than Florida.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 pm

LOL DID IT WORK FOR ANYONE? SLEUTH CRASHERS LOL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 pm

DALEY wrote:I saved link Dy, thanks!
    U nknow the loittle rd country store down the street from me (they r friends of Ian and mine) they got broken into last nite. Ian is nervous and has made me promise to lock the slider (which I never do). Somehoe it seems to be getting worse crime wise, tho The Cape still feels safer than Florida.
    wOW do you know a young woman Julie who works there? Gema knows her it's Rich's (my good son)sister.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Danistar 8:15

She is in Tracy, I am in Chico. I would drive by if I could but I am about 2-3 hrs away. Last text I recieved was 20 minutes ago and she had no more info.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm

She is in Tracy, I am in Chico. I would drive by if I could but I am about 2-3 hrs away. Last text I recieved was 20 minutes ago and she had no more info.
    but your friend is still saying they found her? (Sandra) tia ...it is just really confusing right now... __________________
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Kaci wrote:Danistar 8:15

good form ms brown you got in! that google map confused me I thought it was much more desolate around there.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Mish wrote:Atleast NG IS ALMOST ON....
    Dang it, I missed her on Racheal Ray today!
    Shels you a crasher yet?
    NG took the night off ....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 pm

you would think with all these sleuths on that site someone would drive down there that lives close by
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Danistar 8:15

good form ms brown you got in! that google map confused me I thought it was much more desolate around there.

Yep, got in but took me a little bit to figure my way around site. Whew, I need a GPS. LOL. I figgured it out though.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm

next post
    I did read from a neighbor that she was always wandering around alone. However I don't have the link and I don't want to start anything... Just thought of that when I read your post. __________________
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:I saved link Dy, thanks!
    wOW do you know a young woman Julie who works there? Gema knows her it's Rich's (my good son)sister.
    NGs talking about Sandra, Cal girl.......
    As for Gema's friend, I probably know him by looks.
    no news about her body
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm

cadavor dogs did not find anything
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm

Mark Klass on there but nothing about finding her.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 pm

DALEY wrote:cadavor dogs did not find anything

In the field off Tracy Blvd???????
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Ribbon wrote:next post
    I did read from a neighbor that she was always wandering around alone. However I don't have the link and I don't want to start anything... Just thought of that when I read your post. __________________

I saw that one.. What was the other person saying about everyone telling her to watch out for predators and why others feel the need to parent her etc... I probably going to go to jail for being logged in same time as you. LOL. Officer Dy made me do it I swear!! LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by nursebeeme friends who care - Page 18 Viewpost
    but your friend is still saying they found her? (Sandra) tia ...it is just really confusing right now...

Danistar
    Yes, she says she trusts her friend wholeheartedly. I don't want to be spreading rumors I just came here looking for answers. I so badly hope she had wrong info. I don't know what else to do. I will be embarassed if she was wrong but I would be so relieved that I wouldn't care, does that make sense. I really think she knew what she was talking about. I'm sorry I don't know more.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Holly shit, 78 pediphiles around where Sandra lives...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content