that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
nanabanana197824
DALEY
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

Ribbon
    Ribbon

friends who care - Page 15 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:10 am

friends who care - Page 15 Cute_hugs
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:56 am

Happy Birthday, Dear Ali! Hope you are blessed through and through - just as you are a blessing to so many!

Mad? Anything?

Love you, Dy!

Love you all!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 am

I love you Dy, I truely hope u finally went to bed after 1AMfriends who care - Page 15 Hugging_kittens
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 am

friends who care - Page 15 1688853zi9cps98d1Dedicated to dy and her young un!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:27 am

I hope everyone has a good day! Going to finish up my taxes with tax man today, Was suppose to clean a house, but my back is out...I forget I am going on to being an old lady. When I start something, I feel compelled to finish it, and that is what I did on Tuesday and the yard. I have to learn to do stuff in pieces.

Can't stop worrying about dy, and I hope things r better with her ,and her daughter!!!
    De, did u find Mad??? Is he OK?
    Mish, I am so glad NG is doing segments on that little California girl. The police man sounded positive, and lord i do pray she is alive and will be found!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!!!
    Y'ALL have a great day!!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:34 am

friends who care - Page 15 00121
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 am

friends who care - Page 15 16574756

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:23 am

Good morning all....
    I feel so bad I wasn't here last night...Michelle was on the computer looking for a name for her bird she is supposed to get this week.
    Dy...I am so sorry about Gemma, thank goodness you are there for her. I think many of us have had addiction touch our lives in some way. It is so hard to have someone you love in that situation. I'm glad she is willing to get help, so many people are either unwilling or unable to even try to beat an addiction. We are here for you anytime. You are a strong lady...I know you will handle this like you do everything else...but, please, don't forget to take care of yourself too. Thank you for all the Birthday wishes, it just shows how strong you are that you could think of me when you have so much going on, Love you!
    Deanna.....have you heard from Mad yet?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:27 am

Grandma Linda wrote:Happy Birthday, Dear Ali! Hope you are blessed through and through - just as you are a blessing to so many!

Mad? Anything?

Love you, Dy!

Love you all!

Thank you Grandma....are you willing to share the date of your birthday? I would the love the chance to help you celebrate! You are a true joy and we are blessed to have you here :)
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 am

Good morning friends....I am sitting here with one eye open and the other shut....Happy Birthday Ali...So happy you are here with all of us...Mom and
    I love you...Dy, We pray that you and Gemma got some rest....you know we are here for you...Linda please share the date of your Birthday...Love you sweet lady.....Mish my heart goes out to you and your daughter one day she will appreciate all you do for her...just as Dy's will....Sue have a good day at work..love you Sis....Daley, Mom and I miss our Cape friends we love you....And finally last but not least I heard from Mad via email at 5 this morning....here is the email

hey i am in munroe regional room 522 the number here is 352 351 7522 they didnt get me moved into the room till late last night i didnt know it but thy have a comp waiting room but i cant get my computer to connect in the room love you all dave

When my other eye opens I will call and find out what is going on....I love you all...Hugs!!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:08 am

Rut roh...as I was reading back and telling Mom what I had told everyone...She says you forgot to speak to Dave....So I am so sorry I hope you have a great day and we love you...Hugs!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:37 am

cheers Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHUSH.. Gemma is sleeping!
    She went to bed she said at 5am. she was puttering around downstairs until 2:30, I had to keep on checking on her but didn't want her to feel smothered. I finally conked out at 3am, up and feeling pretty good because I know when she wakes up she is going to feel so much better. Today at 1:30 pm the assessment is at Gosnold's Out Patient Treatment Center. Now the hard part starts, time for her to start doing most of the work and hopefully what information she receives she can apply immediately.
    I hope Mad is okay. Very concerned. Nana I know you will post as soon as you hear. Will be checking in periodically.
    Love you all!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALI!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:04 am

friends who care - Page 15 Alison
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:05 am

friends who care - Page 15 HappyBirthday
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:06 am

friends who care - Page 15 AlisonsBday058
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:12 am

friends who care - Page 15 Hope
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:20 am

Anthony Lawyer Plans 4 Depositions Today

Baez To Depose 3 Corrections Officers, Private Investigator

POSTED: 8:25 am EDT April 2, 2009
    UPDATED: 8:50 am EDT April 2, 2009
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19073972/detail.html
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:36 am

Just talked to Mad....he is in the hospital with his heart...He is not feeling the best in the world but he says he will be ok...they are going to start doing tests today and tomorrow...I will keep you posted on his progress....or I posted his telephone number directly to his room if you want to call....I have a few things to take care of here so I will BBL...Love you all....Hugs!!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:41 am

Hello, I keep getting kicked out here...ugh!
    Thinking so much about Dy....
    Glad to hear mad is ok...
    Prayers are with them both! Rented the movie Marley & Me...can't wait to watch it.
    My doggie is acting strange, unsure of what is wrong...he puts anything & everything in his mouth so
    I am so afraid he has harmed himself...or maybe it's the warmer temps...this is new for me...
    Need to read up on info, but am procrastinating to do so...don't want to face if there is a problem... Rolling Eyes
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:52 am

Mish wrote:Hello, I keep getting kicked out here...ugh!
    Prayers are with them both! Rented the movie Marley & Me...can't wait to watch it.
    My doggie is acting strange, unsure of what is wrong...he puts anything & everything in his mouth so
    I am so afraid he has harmed himself...or maybe it's the warmer temps...this is new for me...
    Need to read up on info, but am procrastinating to do so...don't want to face if there is a problem... Rolling Eyes
    Hi Shels
    What is your pups symptoms?If Cesar swallowed anything usualy they looked cramped up or hunched over if there is an obstruction. Is he pooping okay?
    Haven't seen marley and me but read the book, box of tissues were by my side.
    I am fine Shels, supports are in the process,
    Hope Mad is okay and nothing serious.Nana thanks for the update of him.
    BTW Shels, the links were great.thanks
    BBL
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 am

Mish wrote:

Simpson theme lol
    Zany ! lol Gudgeon lol
    ROFLMAO
    omg..."Excuse me...my hinny is ....ing" lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Mish wrote:Hello, I keep getting kicked out here...ugh!
    Hi Shels
    What is your pups symptoms?If Cesar swallowed anything usualy they looked cramped up or hunched over if there is an obstruction. Is he pooping okay?
    Haven't seen marley and me but read the book, box of tissues were by my side.
    I am fine Shels, supports are in the process,
    Hope Mad is okay and nothing serious.Nana thanks for the update of him.
    BTW Shels, the links were great.thanks
    BBL

Dy, I am glad you are ok and hope daughter is too. Bet you feel us all thinking of you =)

Cesar is not himself, yesterday was very bratty and last nite he unusually became so wet on sides of mouth ??? Is it because he's hot?
    He licks his mouth more and swallows more noticebly...This is so new to me and I am not feeling right...he is eating, but is not hyper and wanting to bite everything...like normally.....
    He is eating and stool was normal and nothing unusual this morning. No hunching over...just oddly....I hope it's just his way of being hot....
    Worrying about you, dog, Mad....gees...I am a wreck LOL!!!!!
    Yesterday evening when I left for a while, my son & husband saw that there was a little blood on a shoe that Cesar was nawing on...said it looked like he lost another tooth on the bottom...
    Gosh, is all of this teeth problems normal for pups? And then he just looks at me with those sad hyena eyes. If he'd just stop putting everything in his mouth...I am hoping that if he swallowed a sharp object, he'd have more signs that it's serious.
    I will end up with a nervous breakdown over this pup...LOL...Geez!!!!
    I need to stop worrying so much over him I know...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:53 pm

Mish, it sounds like teething. When my son was teething, he tried to bite my ankles and anything else he could find. Teething would cause liquid in mouth, and trying to chew anything he finds to eleviate the pain. Just call your vet, they will probably confirm it is teething. Oh yes, Fool= Zany= KC LOL
    Dy, I can't stop thinking about u, and Gemma. Love u so much!!!
    Glad Mad is in the hospital, the docs will take good care of him.
    Ali girl, hope the two of u do something special, and wish we were still down to celebrate with u!!! Love ya girl friend! Oh yes, dear Davey, I miss u too!
    De and Dottie, what do i say except your warmth still surrounds me!
    Linda friend when things get back to normal, I will start your portraits all together!!! Hope your sis is doing fine!
    Oh Tazzy, your missing, hope all is well, love ya.
    Somebody, I miss u too!
    Sue, my buddy, will talk to ya tonite!!!
    I have a tale for all of ya.........
    Went to tax man, had to amend my taxes because i got a couple of K-1's...ugg, and yup, I had to pay!!! Not as bad as I thought it would be, much, much more went to the state of MA. They r cutting back on health care etc., u know those programs that help those who can't help themselves...why, for God's sake. I want my tax dallors to go to help people, not line the politican's pockets. Anyway I was moaning a groaning, and my tax man told me about a chef who does not earn that much, but becasue he did extra hrs, it jumped him to a new tax bracket. He doesn't have the money to pay his taxes, so he will be penelized, and will have tp pay more, and he can't pay what he owes noe...does that make any sense? At lease I will be able to pay my taxes! I hate that I have to pay for those banks, and car companies that just did a bad job , me, if I did a bad job (which I did ) I'd get fired!!!It is still the little guy that get hammered. Obama says not, but that is exactly what he is doing too. The budget is so out of control, it is now higher than any budget from George Washington thro Bush. I don't think us normal joes really know all this. The Rebublicans want a new tax system, flat tax and alike, we should all write our reps and say we need this. Also, no voting for incombants of any party!!!They all gave themselves a raise in the middle of this shit, and we have to pay for it. I think there is going to be a revolution in this country due to the finacial mess we r in. This is totally a by-partican thing. Phew, now I have had my say.
    My back is killing me. I threw all my paper work all over the place trying to find those damn K-1 forms, yes, i found them, but man my room looks like a hurricane came thro, and took vicadin, so I am going to lie down in the middle of the mess...LOL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm

I don't think Kiomarie should hurt her credibilty in the trial...hey the dang family is making money so why not her, esp. if she is telling the truth...
    Was just hearing that on the news...

Our local news just had a update for Sandra Cantu...still nothing, so her daddy must be cleared and tips don't pan out...yet.
    Where is she??? Where is Haleigh???

Last edited by Mish on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:00 pm

friends who care - Page 15 12happybirthdayHAPPY B-DAY. ALI
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Thanks so much Daley...it must be teething just like babies...makes watering slobbering mouths...the nose is cold and wet so that is good, I think...and he just ate a lot of his hard food.
    Just hope he didn't get something from sniffing a wild animal scent outside.
    I now miss his crazyness & biting...as long as he is okay...
    BBL...hugs!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi Everyone....Mom and I just had a nice surprise her Brother has dropped in to visit....(Our house is a MESS!!!!!) so I just wanted to tell you that I won't be here tonight....Will be entertaining him and his wife....Ali, Mom and I hope you have a great b'day...We have you a card and will get it to you soon...Nana has been rattled lately but I promise I will be me soon....Dy, Mom and I are with you....Daley miss you so much I can still feel the hugs tho.....Mish I am worried about the pup I pray he is ok........Sis take care and I will see ya tomorrow night...Dave take care of our girls...bring them by soon....I love you all so much...See ya tomorrow...Hugs!!!!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:Happy Birthday, Dear Ali! Hope you are blessed through and through - just as you are a blessing to so many!

Mad? Anything?

Love you, Dy!

Love you all!

Thank you Grandma....are you willing to share the date of your birthday? I would the love the chance to help you celebrate! You are a true joy and we are blessed to have you here :)

I hope your birthday has been a great one, Alison! .... mine is the 7th. I am the one who is blessed through each of you and I am very thankful!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:17 pm

Thanks Mish for updates.....I sent an email video. It is the first time, and I am not sure it got to u guys, if it did, let me know so I will know I did it right. In the process of figuring it out, I erased my videos from Florida, i am so mad at myself. I still have photos, so I still have wonderful memories I look at everyday.
    going to get dinner, BBS
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Dy, how does it go?????? thinking of u and Gemma!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Hi everyone....thank you for all the birthday wishes....I loved all the pictures....Michele, did you make that cake? too cute :)
    Dave suprised me with a trip out to cedar key for lunch. It was very nice...a little windy and overcast but we enjoyed ourselves just the same. I look at it as reason to go back :)... We will be celebrating again tomorrow with Michelle...shhhhh ....I hear her and Dave are going to bake me a cake, I'll take pictures and post some here....if Michelle decorates it I know it will be beeeeeeautiful.
    Love you all!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Kaci wrote:friends who care - Page 15 M184792037

Happy Birthday Ali!!!!!
    [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTN0sSXDEQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTN0sSXDEQ[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Kaci! How are you? I've missed you :)
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi All - Hope everyone had a great day!!

Ali - Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a nice one for ya.

Nana - Hope you and Mom had a good day. Have a nice visit with your company tonight and thanks for the update on Mad. Hope he is doing well!!

Dy - Wow, you were up late last night.. Hope everything is going alright and I am very proud of Gemma for taking the steps that she is. Your an awesome Mom for helping her through all of it and enduring the lack of sleep that has gone with it. I really admire you and your strength!!!

Daley - Hey girl, I sure hope your back is feeling a little better tonight. Back problems are miserable and make you hurt all over. I feel for you.. Mine goes out now n then and it's not pleasant..

Mish - Sorry to hear your pup is having some problems. I agree that it sounds like teething and don't think it's any cause for concern. I'd watch for signs that Dy mentioned about, if he swallowed something sharp he will either eventually pass it, or he will show other signs.. Thanks for all the links you posted too.. Hope ya had a great day.

Grandma - How was the time with the Grandson? Also, how is your Sister doing? Did she get the results back yet from her doctor? Brace yourself for the weather that will be hitting our areas very soon.

Mad - Take good care of yourself and know we are all thinking of you..

Brother Dave, Somebody and Tazzy - Where are all of you??? Hope you are all doing well.. We miss you..
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 pm

[quote="just_ali_az"]
    Kaci wrote:

Happy Birthday Ali!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTN0sSXDEQ[/quote]

Thanks Kaci! How are you? I've missed you :)

Hi Ali! Hope you had a great day!!! I'm doing well and miss you too... I hear a cake is being baked for ya.. Oh yum!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

just_ali_az wrote:Hi everyone....thank you for all the birthday wishes....I loved all the pictures....Michele, did you make that cake? too cute :)
    Dave suprised me with a trip out to cedar key for lunch. It was very nice...a little windy and overcast but we enjoyed ourselves just the same. I look at it as reason to go back :)... We will be celebrating again tomorrow with Michelle...shhhhh ....I hear her and Dave are going to bake me a cake, I'll take pictures and post some here....if Michelle decorates it I know it will be beeeeeeautiful.
    Love you all!
    Oh, so exciting Ali girl!!! wish i could dig into the cake with u then u and I will have to take a run (by foot) to exercise all that goody stuff! Love ya girl friend, ur catching up to me yuck yuck LOL

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:54 pm

friends who care - Page 15 DSCN0797
    This is where we had lunch..

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

friends who care - Page 15 DSCN0805
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm

DALEY wrote:
    dale it doesn't work, says it's a private video, check it out and try and click on it. Would have loved to have seen it! Can you do a quick fix? thanks
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:03 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-depositions-040209,0,4949809.story[/quote[/url]]
    ssociated content needs to get their names straight lol
    check out their headline...
    Kiomarie Cruz and Amy Zuihenga Depositions Follow Judge's No Secret Meetings Ruling
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

So casey has 2 retainer agrrements one with her Bozo and the other with defense Att. Baden
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

that note that casey wrote to Sheriff on 8/14 requesting meting with her father ...if I recall, wasn't that a plea George uttered to casey during their jail house visit? Seems no one is mentioning that.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

P.I. Jim Hoover Breaks Silence In Casey Case

http://www.wftv.com/news/19080447/detail.html
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    dale it doesn't work, says it's a private video, check it out and try and click on it. Would have loved to have seen it! Can you do a quick fix? thanks
    thats weird, I can see it, will try and figure this out, all new to me! click on the disable HTML too.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Ali looks like a great place! Glad you had such an enjoyable day! Dave really knows how to brighten them up ! Good form! Happy Birthday lady!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Admin how do I disable html?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content