that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
nanabanana197824
DALEY
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 12 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:03 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Springbling
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:06 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Springrowboats

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Butterfly-garden-2_monarch-butterfly-in-garden.s600x600
    "Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, " One must have sunshine. freedom and a little flower"
    Hans Christian Anderson
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:29 pm

UPDATED: Casey's Friend Who Sold Story Questioned By Baez
    Posted: 11:42 am EDT April 1, 2009
    Updated: 2:04 pm EDT April 1, 2009

Defense attorney Jose Baez questioned Casey's childhood friend, Kiomarie Cruz. She is best known for selling her story to a tabloid.
    Cruz made a lot of money selling her story to the National Enquirer. She sold her story for $20,000 and sources say that takes away from her credibility.

The deposition happened Wednesday inside the State Attorney's Office in downtown Orlando. Cruz showed up for her scheduled deposition with a bodyguard leading the way. She's accused of selling her story the National Enquirer, but Wednesday she didn't feel like answering any questions.

At least three more corrections officers will be interrogated by Casey's defense team Thursday, along with the Anthonys' former private investigator, Jim Hoover. Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators will be questioned on Friday.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm

from left to right, Dy,Ali's Mom,Mad,Davey,Ali, Dale, and Our Deanna!friends who care - Page 12 Florida2006
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Gees there is a severe weather alert in Central Florida Oh MY!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Bozo's raw vidoe today "be careful yourself jose"
    the truth thr truth de truth
    http://www.wftv.com/video/19066225/index.html
    I am surprised he can walk and talk at the same time!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Childhood Friend Questioned By Casey Anthony's Attorney
    video no reading necessary
    http://www.wftv.com/video/19066225/index.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

DALEY wrote:from left to right, Dy,Ali's Mom,Mad,Davey,Ali, Dale, and Our Deanna!friends who care - Page 12 Florida2006
    Daley did little Michelle take this one?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Gees ex is here....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Marion County

Severe Thunderstorm Watch:

Issued at: 3:03 PM EDT 4/01/09, expires at: 9:00 PM EDT 4/1/09

Severe thunderstorm watch 100 remains in effect until 900 pm edt for the following locations Fl ., Florida Counties Included Are:
    Alachua, Citrus, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hernando, Lake, Levy, Marion, Orange, Putnam, St. Johns, Seminole, Sumter, Volusia.

Be safe everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Casey Anthony case: Judge says no to Jose Baez's secret hearing
    posted by halboedeker on Apr 1, 2009 12:29:52 PM

The judge ruled against that request from Casey Anthony's defense attorney, WKMG-Channel 6 reported at noon today. "The judge just ruled Baez failed to show any legal authority allowing such a meeting," anchor Erick Weber said.

Cruz was not talking to reporters on her way to the private deposition.
    Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WKMG that much of the information in the Enquirer story was false
    "So much inaccurate things have been said about Casey Anthony that I think no one has the first clue of who she really is," Baez told reporters in a clip that WKMG aired.

Article:
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...t-hearing.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:40 pm

what a BOZO!Baez Request Denied To Keep Strategy Secret
    Posted: 1:11 pm EDT April 1, 2009
    Updated: 1:19 pm EDT April 1, 2009

Defense attorney Jose Baez had filed the request in the wrong case file, so at first there was confusion over the request. But once it got to the judge's office, he turned it down without a hearing.

Judge Strickland ruled there is no legal basis for the defense request.

Article:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/19065399/detail.html

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Florida
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Little Michellefriends who care - Page 12 Florida2007
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Hi Dy! Hope all is well! R we going to get rain today? Moved shrubs, and branches then that was enouph for my back. Haven't wanted to go out, so finished laundry, put together a photo album of our vacation. I will cherish this trip forever!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Ribbon wrote:Gees ex is here....
    SHEET!!!!!!! poor u!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Ribbon wrote:what a BOZO!Baez Request Denied To Keep Strategy Secret
    Posted: 1:11 pm EDT April 1, 2009
    Updated: 1:19 pm EDT April 1, 2009

Defense attorney Jose Baez had filed the request in the wrong case file, so at first there was confusion over the request. But once it got to the judge's office, he turned it down without a hearing.

Judge Strickland ruled there is no legal basis for the defense request.

Article:
    http://www.wftv.com/news/19065399/detail.html
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Ribbon wrote:Casey Anthony case: Judge says no to Jose Baez's secret hearing
    posted by halboedeker on Apr 1, 2009 12:29:52 PM

The judge ruled against that request from Casey Anthony's defense attorney, WKMG-Channel 6 reported at noon today. "The judge just ruled Baez failed to show any legal authority allowing such a meeting," anchor Erick Weber said.

Cruz was not talking to reporters on her way to the private deposition.
    Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WKMG that much of the information in the Enquirer story was false
    "So much inaccurate things have been said about Casey Anthony that I think no one has the first clue of who she really is," Baez told reporters in a clip that WKMG aired.

Article:
    [url=http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...t-hearing.html
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...t-hearing.html[/quote[/url]]
    Hope we hear what happened during Cruz's deposition.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:from left to right, Dy,Ali's Mom,Mad,Davey,Ali, Dale, and Our Deanna!friends who care - Page 12 Florida2006
    Daley did little Michelle take this one?
    YUP!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Ribbon wrote:Marion County

Severe Thunderstorm Watch:

Issued at: 3:03 PM EDT 4/01/09, expires at: 9:00 PM EDT 4/1/09

Severe thunderstorm watch 100 remains in effect until 900 pm edt for the following locations Fl ., Florida Counties Included Are:
    Alachua, Citrus, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hernando, Lake, Levy, Marion, Orange, Putnam, St. Johns, Seminole, Sumter, Volusia.

Be safe everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    nOW dE DON'T BE SCARED..just stay inside, love ya!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 pm

friends who care - Page 12 Goodfriendsfriends who care - Page 12 Show3friends who care - Page 12 Sleeping14friends who care - Page 12 Sleeping14Dy, did u get any sleep last nite?
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:Good Evening everyone! Got home from work and getting ready to eat dinner. Hope everyones doing great! hopefully we can get back on here in awhile and have a little party tonight. Seems we've all (maybe just me) been disconnected from here too much. Im having a few changes in my life Im adjusting to but its all for the good! Hope we can all get together tonight!

Hi Bro - Wondered where you've been the past few days. Don't see you and Ali on thread much any more. Hope you had a great day at work. Good to see ya.

and changes seem to have spread all over the place... family issues here so i have been quite onvolved in that, not sure I can be on later

Sorry to hear that Dy. I hope it's nothing serious!!
    It's a serious intervention, I can't talk about it know, at this time it is arranged to be inside family.I have gotten about 6 hours of sleep since i got back on Sunday at 1:30am
    Cap'em thanks for the phone support but I really don't want to talk about it.

Dy, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your family situation. You don't have to talk about it; God knows about it and He is in control. I love you!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:27 pm

that super cell looks like it's coming across Gainsville and a bit south, hope it misses you all
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    dave wrote:Good Evening everyone! Got home from work and getting ready to eat dinner. Hope everyones doing great! hopefully we can get back on here in awhile and have a little party tonight. Seems we've all (maybe just me) been disconnected from here too much. Im having a few changes in my life Im adjusting to but its all for the good! Hope we can all get together tonight!

Hi Bro - Wondered where you've been the past few days. Don't see you and Ali on thread much any more. Hope you had a great day at work. Good to see ya.

and changes seem to have spread all over the place... family issues here so i have been quite onvolved in that, not sure I can be on later

Sorry to hear that Dy. I hope it's nothing serious!!
    It's a serious intervention, I can't talk about it know, at this time it is arranged to be inside family.I have gotten about 6 hours of sleep since i got back on Sunday at 1:30am
    Cap'em thanks for the phone support but I really don't want to talk about it.

Dy, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your family situation. You don't have to talk about it; God knows about it and He is in control. I love you!
    Thank you Grandma! Things a bit more stable here today.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090216/ARTICLES/902160910/0/news
    When thinking about haleigh I still have a strong pull towards this Chad Reynolds . He was in prision for 7 years and just had gotten out 3 months prior to Haleigh's abduction. At this time he is still MIA. He dissapeared on 2/2/09 after posting on my space that he was "adventurous"

Deputies say Chad Eugene Reynolds, 25, left his mother's home at 3 Bay Court Run in Ocklawaha on that Sunday to watch the Super Bowl at a local bar.
    That was the last time anyone reported seeing him.

geees where is he? Why can't they find him to rule him out?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:36 pm

just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 12 Butterfly-garden-2_monarch-butterfly-in-garden.s600x600
    "Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, " One must have sunshine. freedom and a little flower"
    Hans Christian Anderson

That's beautiful Alison...Hope you're settling in well in FL...=)
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:40 pm

hey peeps just here for a few minutes right now....Has anyone heard from Mad today....his nurse has called me....he is not at the hospitals here...and not at home....he told Bill and Jane this morning he was going to the hospital this morning....Nana is concerned since the nurse cannot get ahold of him....I will keep trying to call him....Just wondering if anyone has heard from him...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Evening folks, just made dinner; pork chops, apple sauce, potatoes, and broccolli. Ian's not home yet, so i am just sitting here enjoying my meal.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi All, Hope everyone is doing well today.
    It was sunny here all day, but sure was windy again today.

Mish and Dy - Thanks for all the links posted today. I am glad Bozo's request was denied by Judge today. I was trying to find the deposition of when Kio M was 1st interviewed by OSCO but can't find it. It must be saved on my other computer along with all the other interviews that were initially released. I remember her saying in that interview about where her and KC hung out and where KC buried all her pets. Same place Caylee was later found. Guess it's no wonder they found animal bones in that are too. If I'm not mistaken she said back then that KC always placed a heart on her pets too. Anyone else remember this??
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:49 pm

DALEY wrote:Well, if Cindy even thinks of forgiving Cindy for killing her grand daughter then she is as nutty as her daughter which I think she is! They will never be able to get stories straight, and that trial will be forth-coming of all the evils that girl has done. They r probably so afraid of what that trial will bring out not only against KC, but their lives as a family. Over and over again, I can't imagine why Cindy never asked where Caylee was for such a long time. they let KC do whatever she wanted and let her take that child anywheres without questioning her. If they were on the ball about their daughter, they may have been able to save Caylee's life. They all make me sick!!!
    Any more news about that little girl in Cal., Mish?
    The Haleigh drama is so out of wack that I just can't digest it. I guess I am starting to believe Misty blew it by having some terrible man in the house for sex, and then he took haleigh, and she is trying to cover up...and Ron is sooo dumn to marry her, what is he thinking?
    Such tragedies, so hard to comprihend, and WHY?? for God's sake does one take an innocent child? I just don't get it. As far as Cal girl, if the father is involved then there is some understanding of what is going on, but man, the rest, and most of all killing your own child??? burn in hell KC!!!!

Amen Daley!!

haven't been in to hear any news more today about Cali girl...will listen soon...
    it's so dang windy here again...eeerrrrrrrr!!!

did some stuff in my back this morning, and sprayed LOTS of black widows!! ughhhh!!!!
    I am horrified of them. got me a new can of wasp/hornets spray...that is the only stuff that kills those suckers on contact.
    I'm creeped out but felt better seeing Ali's butterfly.

good grief! Bozo is so stupid....don't y'all know that judge is so sick of him and his games...like a kid.
    hope all is well tonight...love you all!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:52 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:hey peeps just here for a few minutes right now....Has anyone heard from Mad today....his nurse has called me....he is not at the hospitals here...and not at home....he told Bill and Jane this morning he was going to the hospital this morning....Nana is concerned since the nurse cannot get ahold of him....I will keep trying to call him....Just wondering if anyone has heard from him...

I hope he is alright Sis.. I haven't seen or heard from him at all. Kind of strange that he's no where to be found.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi All, Hope everyone is doing well today.

Mish and Dy - Thanks for all the links posted today. I am glad Bozo's request was denied by Judge today. I was trying to find the deposition of when Kio M was 1st interviewed by OSCO but can't find it. It must be saved on my other computer along with all the other interviews that were initially released. I remember her saying in that interview about where her and KC hung out and where KC buried all her pets. Same place Caylee was later found. Guess it's no wonder they found animal bones in that are too. If I'm not mistaken she said back then that KC always placed a heart on her pets too. Anyone else remember this??

Hey Suzi! Hope your day was great!
    I do recall that info as well....she supposedly knew casey did it when she learned about the heart sticker...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Nana, has anyone checked "inside" of Mad's home?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:56 pm

DALEY wrote:Evening folks, just made dinner; pork chops, apple sauce, potatoes, and broccolli. Ian's not home yet, so i am just sitting here enjoying my meal.

Daley Nana is so hungry....please send me some of your dinner....it sounds so yummy!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello my buddy, I remember an interview on TV, saw her talking about it. then she sold her story, so no one thinks she is credable, but so what! I see no reason why she shouldn't try to get money for her info.
    I still say the trial is going to be full of stuff we still can't imagine.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Mish wrote:Nana, has anyone checked "inside" of Mad's home?

No going to give him time to get home or let me know something....he may be at the clinic....I am just the emergency number for the nurse....If anyone hears from him here tell him to call me ASAP....I am sure he is good just MIA for a few....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Nana, I had to go to Taco Bell today, ever since you said you & Mom had a taco sald...kept thinking about it =))
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:00 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Evening folks, just made dinner; pork chops, apple sauce, potatoes, and broccolli. Ian's not home yet, so i am just sitting here enjoying my meal.

Daley Nana is so hungry....please send me some of your dinner....it sounds so yummy!!!!!
    Gee, that is a first! I usually get so hungry hearing about your meals which now I know is so good..yummy.
    Is this unusual for mad not to be heard from, and yes, look into his home. I thought he is going to his cardiologist, but is that tomorrow??
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Mish wrote:

Hey Suzi! Hope your day was great!
    I do recall that info as well....she supposedly knew casey did it when she learned about the heart sticker...

Hi Mish, Yep, had a good day... Hope yours was a nice one also. I will have to hook up my other comp in next day or so and see if I can find that interview. I had thought that was I remembered her saying at that time. Thanks for confirming for me.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:04 pm

Sue, I bet we could find her interview by googling...

Gotta go for a while...BBL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 pm

De ( I miss u and Dottie) I down-loaded pics, and put them in frames and hung them on my walls so every day when I walk by, I will see everyone, and the ocean, and it will always remind me of the wonderful time I had in Florida. I am the picture queen, I haave them all over my house which reminds me of my friends and family.
    I would love to have all of u to come and visit me and dy on Ol'Cape Cod. It is beautiful here, and a lot to do in the summer. Very quiet here during the winter, but I like it that way.
    Hay,Sue, save money and come to visit. My home is open to all of u!!!!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 pm

DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Gee, that is a first! I usually get so hungry hearing about your meals which now I know is so good..yummy.
    Is this unusual for mad not to be heard from, and yes, look into his home. I thought he is going to his cardiologist, but is that tomorrow??

Well I thot it odd when the nurse called but he is MIA and NOT at the area hospitals...I don't know what to do....he has started locking and padlocking his home....so can't get in...may drive down front and see if I can find anyone and see if they know anything....Geez....Did you see his post from late last night?????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:10 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Well I thot it odd when the nurse called but he is MIA and NOT at the area hospitals...I don't know what to do....he has started locking and padlocking his home....so can't get in...may drive down front and see if I can find anyone and see if they know anything....Geez....Did you see his post from late last night?????
    De, is that when he was talking about chest pains?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:10 pm

DALEY wrote:

Hello my buddy, I remember an interview on TV, saw her talking about it. then she sold her story, so no one thinks she is credable, but so what! I see no reason why she shouldn't try to get money for her info.
    I still say the trial is going to be full of stuff we still can't imagine.

Hi Daley bud - I think you are absolutely right about how the trial will be full of stuff we don't even know yet. Hope you had a great day!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 pm

DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

They had him in hospital and was going to do the nuclear Stress test and his oldest sister died from that test....he left the hospital....and was going back today...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Have to saok in bath...my arms are pealing, too much sun, but man they itch, so going to have an oatmeal bath...BBS
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:14 pm

THis is what he wrote late last night...

HI ALL I WILL MOST LIKELY BE IN HOSPITAL TOMORROW BUT GONNA TRY TO GET A DIALUP CONNECTION FOR MY LAPTOP SO I CAN GET ONLINE THEY ADMITED ME TONIGHT TO OCALA REGIONAL HOSPITAL BUT WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING TO DO THE NUCLEAR STRESS TEST ON ME I WENT INTO FULL PANIC ATTACK AN SIGNED AMA AN CAME HOME THE STRESS TEST THEY WANTED TO DO KILLED MY OLDEST SISTER AN THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET THEM DO THAT TO ME JUST WANT TO SAY IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME REMEMBER YOU ALL HAVE MEANT SO MUCH TO ME AN I LOVE YOU ALL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:15 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

They had him in hospital and was going to do the nuclear Stress test and his oldest sister died from that test....he left the hospital....and was going back today...
    Wait! how do u die from a test?..Oh De, I know he will be OK, please don't over-stress yourself. I think that is what u and I do best...worry warts, been that way thanks to Mom who taught me, but think the best, not the worse!!! Be back after bath, I promise!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content