that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
Mish
nanabanana197824
DALEY
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

friends who care - Page 3 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Mad....I had to go to Winn Dixie before dark and saw Becky over in the parking lot weaving on her scooter chair back across the street....Hope she made it ok.....

I SAW HER COME IN ON IT I AM AFRAID SHE IS GONNA GET RUN OVER ON IT IS THERE SUCH A THING AS DRUNK WHEELCHAIR DRIVING LOL

Don't think so...if there was most of the park down there would be in Belleview jail now....LMAO

SO TRUE NANA
    BILLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIES TO BE SAFE WHEN CROSSING THE STREET WITHG HIS SCOOTER HE WONT GO WHEN HE IS DRINKING

I saw him up there with Frank and Kip this afternoon....Do you think he will buy Tracey's trailer?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm

I SAW CRIPPLE MIKE AN THE PREDATOR TOMMY AN BECKY ALL COMING IN YESTERDAY THEY WERE ALL SITTING AT THE LIGHT ACROSS THE ROAD AS I WAS LEAVING OUT TO GO TO THE STORE AN BECKY WAS DRINKING FROM HER BOTTLE OF LTD AN TOMMY AN MIKE BOTH WERE DRINKING BEERS THAT IS ILLEGAL IT IS OPEN CONATAINER IN PUBLIC IF NOTHING ELSE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Mad....I had to go to Winn Dixie before dark and saw Becky over in the parking lot weaving on her scooter chair back across the street....Hope she made it ok.....

I SAW HER COME IN ON IT I AM AFRAID SHE IS GONNA GET RUN OVER ON IT IS THERE SUCH A THING AS DRUNK WHEELCHAIR DRIVING LOL

Don't think so...if there was most of the park down there would be in Belleview jail now....LMAO

SO TRUE NANA
    BILLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO TRIES TO BE SAFE WHEN CROSSING THE STREET WITHG HIS SCOOTER HE WONT GO WHEN HE IS DRINKING

I saw him up there with Frank and Kip this afternoon....Do you think he will buy Tracey's trailer?

I DONT KNOW IF THEY GET TOGETHER ON THE PRICE CAUSE THE GUY WHO LOANED ME THE MONEY TO GET THE VAN TOLD HIM HE WOULD CO SIGN A LOAN WITH HIM FOR IT IF THEY WILL COME DOWN TO 6000
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:THE MORE WE HEAR ABOUT THIS FAMILY THE SICKER THEY ALL SEEN I THINK THE GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF CAYLEE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH

I agree with you there Mad. Shirley didn't hold things back at all from what I saw. She wasn't too nice to Cindy either by what all she said. I respected her for being truthful about everything.

I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR SHIRLEY AN HER FAMILY AN HAVE YOU NOTICED NOT ONE OF GEORGES FAMILY HAS STEPPED UP TO DEFEND THEM

They all may humiliated...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Nana, for the longest i could only find 2% buttermilk too, now it's 1%...I think closer to san Francisco nearer the dairy farms they may have old fashioned...here that is...
    Sometimes I just drink a glass of buttermilk alone...I heard it is good for women too...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 pm

friends who care - Page 3 2ykyxehdid you all konk out on me, lol
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Mish wrote:Nana, for the longest i could only find 2% buttermilk too, now it's 1%...I think closer to san Francisco nearer the dairy farms they may have old fashioned...here that is...
    Sometimes I just drink a glass of buttermilk alone...I heard it is good for women too...

Mish just out of curiousity are you norther or southern part of CA? We have several customers from CA majority are Hospitals and some smaller clinics. Only curious is all.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:33 pm

Mish wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:THE MORE WE HEAR ABOUT THIS FAMILY THE SICKER THEY ALL SEEN I THINK THE GREAT GRANDMOTHER OF CAYLEE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH

I agree with you there Mad. Shirley didn't hold things back at all from what I saw. She wasn't too nice to Cindy either by what all she said. I respected her for being truthful about everything.

I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR SHIRLEY AN HER FAMILY AN HAVE YOU NOTICED NOT ONE OF GEORGES FAMILY HAS STEPPED UP TO DEFEND THEM

They all may humiliated...

IF THEY WERE MY FAMILY I WOULD NOT ADMIT IT I WOULD BE TOO EMBARRASSED
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:34 pm

Mish wrote:friends who care - Page 3 2ykyxehdid you all konk out on me, lol

I AM JUST ABOUT TO KONK OUT
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:Nana, for the longest i could only find 2% buttermilk too, now it's 1%...I think closer to san Francisco nearer the dairy farms they may have old fashioned...here that is...

Mish just out of curiousity are you norther or southern part of CA? We have several customers from CA majority are Hospitals and some smaller clinics. Only curious is all.

northern valley...what are the facilities? my husband is at UCD & a bloodbank
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:37 pm

Kaci wrote:

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Mad, if he has family, they may just want to stay secluded...and I wouldn't doubt if Cindy drove his family straight to Iceland.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:40 pm

these posts are acting very weird...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm

Mish wrote:Mad, if he has family, they may just want to stay secluded...and I wouldn't doubt if Cindy drove his family straight to Iceland.

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I THINK I HEARD THEM MENTION HE HAD HIS PARENTS DOWN AROUND THE FT MEYERS FLORIDA AREA
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm

I SEE WE GOT BUMPED AGAIN
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:41 pm

So sorry was on phone......Mish I can't drink the buttermilk but I can cook with it...LOL....

Mad...Do you think they will lower their price???? Why are they selling????
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Mish wrote:Mad, if he has family, they may just want to stay secluded...and I wouldn't doubt if Cindy drove his family straight to Iceland.

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY I THINK I HEARD THEM MENTION HE HAD HIS PARENTS DOWN AROUND THE FT MEYERS FLORIDA AREA

oh really, hmmm....and isn't he originally from ohio? i heard their in a position that leads to foreclosure.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:43 pm

Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Is that UC Davis?? I can't remember all the names of Norther facilies. I know the names, but not positive if southern, mid or upper part of CA. Kaiser Labs are one, Quest Labs, John Muir and many others from CA.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:44 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:So sorry was on phone......Mish I can't drink the buttermilk but I can cook with it...LOL....

oh, it bumped on me i think...was answering to suzi...
    nana, buttermilk definately makes lots of foods taste better, huh?
    i feel so bloated when i drink it...lol
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Mish wrote:these posts are acting very weird...

I didn't know we got bumped until I responded to your post wondering if we all went to sleep. That one stayed on other thread for some reason? There was a post from Mad from yesterday right above it. I thought rut roh, bump happened...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 pm

I came back from a phone call here and boom everyone was gone....left Nana alone by herself... Crying or Very sad ...you can't hide from me...I found you all!!!!! LOL Very Happy
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Mad must have went to sleep...LOL...
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Mad must have went to sleep...LOL...

WAS ON PHONE WITH MY BROTHER
    I DONT KNOW WHY THEY ARE SELLING DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE TILL BILLY TOLD ME TODAY NOT REAL SURE IF THEY WILL COME DOWN TO 6000 OR NOT THEY ARE ASKING 7000
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Is that UC Davis?? I can't remember all the names of Norther facilies. I know the names, but not positive if southern, mid or upper part of CA. Kaiser Labs are one, Quest Labs, John Muir and many others from CA.

yes, many are all over ca...i worked for quest before it became quest...was with unilab...i went through 4 lab merges...
    ucdavis is correct...they are our only trauma center in sacramento...that's where my husband is, in immunology...
    i was in cytology for years in 2 others...that merged.
    then the lab, which was also acquired by another...lab corp of america, my husband recently left there...
    get me goin on medical labs...lol...sorry...lol
    ucdavis is awesome...excellent benefits...
    oh and pathlogics? there's so many...and all the same folks follow around...=)
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Mish wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:So sorry was on phone......Mish I can't drink the buttermilk but I can cook with it...LOL....

oh, it bumped on me i think...was answering to suzi...
    nana, buttermilk definately makes lots of foods taste better, huh?
    i feel so bloated when i drink it...lol

I REFUSE TO COOK BREADS WITHOUT BUTTERMILK NO BREAD IS RIGHT WITHOUT IT
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:58 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:I came back from a phone call here and boom everyone was gone....left Nana alone by herself... Crying or Very sad ...you can't hide from me...I found you all!!!!! LOL Very Happy

Aww, sorry you was left alone Nana... Glad ya found us though... I would have come looking for ya!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Mish wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

yes, many are all over ca...i worked for quest before it became quest...was with unilab...i went through 4 lab merges...
    ucdavis is correct...they are our only trauma center in sacramento...that's where my husband is, in immunology...
    i was in cytology for years in 2 others...that merged.
    then the lab, which was also acquired by another...lab corp of america, my husband recently left there...
    get me goin on medical labs...lol...sorry...lol
    ucdavis is awesome...excellent benefits...
    oh and pathlogics? there's so many...and all the same folks follow around...=)

That is awesome. See we have something else in common...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Ok dear Friends....Nana is going to bed to rest and watch TV....see you all tomorrow...love you...Hugs!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Suzi, don't tell me you work in a medical lab?????
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Ok dear Friends....Nana is going to bed to rest and watch TV....see you all tomorrow...love you...Hugs!!!!

Ok, Nana, nite to you & Mom...see ya tomorrow...have fun...love you!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Ok dear Friends....Nana is going to bed to rest and watch TV....see you all tomorrow...love you...Hugs!!!!

NITE NANA HUGS SEE YOU TOMORROW HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:07 pm

OK ALL I THINK I AM GONNA BE LIKE NANA AN CALL IT A NITE HUGS ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 pm

madinocala wrote:OK ALL I THINK I AM GONNA BE LIKE NANA AN CALL IT A NITE HUGS ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

nite mad, get your rest...going to make me some hot cornbread & buttermilk...gotta have my fix...LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 pm

Mish wrote:Suzi, don't tell me you work in a medical lab?????

Mish, no I don't work in a medical lab. I'll explain via email why I know the names of these labs to you tomorrow. Not to worry my friend. We only supply stuff for some of these places.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Nite Nana, Mad and Mish - See you are all going to catch some Z's and Mish going to cook. Have a great night all!!! I'm going to call it a night myself. Sweet dreams.....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Nite Sue...that is interesting...see ya somewhere tomorrow...sweet dreams...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Mish wrote:Nite Sue...that is interesting...see ya somewhere tomorrow...sweet dreams...

Nite Mish - I sent you an email about it tonight instead. Didn't want you to worry or tap your foot all day tomorrow waiting for an explination as to why I know these names. Hugs!!!
    otb_someone

Post by otb_someone Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:01 am

Hey kids. Just checking in here round midnight. Didn't really expect anyone to be here but I just wanted to say hi regardless and wish all of you well. Hope everyone is doing OK. Sorry I never seem to be around when you guys are. I haven't been able to check in much lately - don't want to log in from work and I guess I am always at work lately. Thinking of you all though.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 am

friends who care - Page 3 Goodmorning3
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:15 am

Suzi, See your email later...=)
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:47 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:49 am

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/26/ng.01.html

Anthony PI Says Family Split Over Casey/Haleigh`s Mother Suggests Baby-Sitter May Have Had Company

NG for Sue

Last edited by Mish on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:01 pm

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/26/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Does Private Eye Have Insight in Casey Anthony Case?; Mother Upset with Leniency for Sex Offender

Jane for Sue
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:19 pm

friends who care - Page 3 02full2

Put a drop of lavender in milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it -
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:18 pm

Mish wrote:Suzi, See your email later...=)

Hi Mish, just responded to ya. Wow what a small world.. Pretty neat!!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Hello everyone....Just a quick hello this afternoon....Hope all are well and happy....Mom and I are doing great....We have just been doing a little bit of cleaning and a little baking today....Lemon Supreme Cake and Brownies....Yummy...LOL......We will bbl....Love you all..Hugs!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Mish wrote:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/26/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Does Private Eye Have Insight in Casey Anthony Case?; Mother Upset with Leniency for Sex Offender

Jane for Sue

Mish - Thank's so much for the links, just finnished reading them. Interesting!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:16 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hello everyone....Just a quick hello this afternoon....Hope all are well and happy....Mom and I are doing great....We have just been doing a little bit of cleaning and a little baking today....Lemon Supreme Cake and Brownies....Yummy...LOL......We will bbl....Love you all..Hugs!!!!

Hi Nana and Mom - Glad to hear your both doing well. Yummy!!! Have a great rest of the day and talk to ya later..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Dave at Dy's frined, Melissa's....we r back in Ocala, and getting ready to see Deanna a d Dottie!friends who care - Page 3 Vacation002
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content