that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
DALEY
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
madinocala
8 posters

friends who care

madinocala
    madinocala

friends who care - Page 3 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 pm

DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:Evening Everyone! Whew, long day. Ready for some green rum! Happy St Pattys Day!
    euwww, green morgans!!!

I'LL JUST HAVE A GREEN MARGARITA
    LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Dave, got Michelle tonite? or u just enjoying GREEN Captain Morgans...LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm

Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:I am sorry, but I do not trust Crystal. I have a very bad feeling that this is filicide! a mother doing something tragic to a child in order to save that child......

This whole case is plain crazy!!! Kids having kids, drug addicts as well, divorce and re-marry etc.. I don't know much about Chrystal, but Misty is one I don't trust. Her story has changed too many times... Also, why the big rush for her and Ron to get married. Those two know something that they are not telling IMO.

HUGS KACI AN ALI YOU ARE RIGHT KACI IT IS RON AN MISTY I DONT TRUST I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT CRYSTAL

Hi Mad - Time will tell with all of this. There are too many people that could have their hand in what happened due to their background history. My gut leans more towards Misty, but that is just me.

MINE TOO KACI SHE IS LIKE KC SHE CANT KEEP HER LIES STR8

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm

friends who care - Page 3 3509c81faef9fc28e9006efbb9b210c3089fc0d7_full
    dave wrote:Evening Everyone! Whew, long day. Ready for some green rum! Happy St Pattys Day!
    Evening....Happy St. Patty's Day!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:45 pm

just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 3 3509c81faef9fc28e9006efbb9b210c3089fc0d7_full

MS ALI HOW IS YOU TONIGHT WHEN YOU HEADING BACK TO FLORIDA
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:45 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 3 100bumping We are due...aren't we?

Hi Ali - I'm quite certain the bump will happen tonight at some point.
    this forum confuses me...who knows when, once it was at 20, then 21, and now 23??????

Ali, if you look at past threads they all end at 20. When we get bumped it will carry over 2-3 pages of prior posts to new thread along with all of us. It choses when to bump us on it's own time. Care to place bets on who the lucky winner is to bump us this time? LOL

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm

just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 3 3509c81faef9fc28e9006efbb9b210c3089fc0d7_full
    Hey miss Alison!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Kaci wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:friends who care - Page 3 100bumping We are due...aren't we?

Hi Ali - I'm quite certain the bump will happen tonight at some point.
    this forum confuses me...who knows when, once it was at 20, then 21, and now 23??????

Ali, if you look at past threads they all end at 20. When we get bumped it will carry over 2-3 pages of prior posts to new thread along with all of us. It choses when to bump us on it's own time. Care to place bets on who the lucky winner is to bump us this time? LOL

LOL WITH MY BAD LUCK IT WILL BE ME LOL
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:47 pm

POOR NANA I TALKED TO HER EARLIER ON PHONE AN THIS THING WITH OUR NEIGHBOR JUDY IS REALLY WEARING HER OUT SHE WAS SO TIRED

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 pm

madinocala wrote:

Hi Mad...I won't be leaving until next week sometime

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:50 pm

dave wrote:
    Hey miss Alison!
    Did you finish your job?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:51 pm

we r bumped
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

WELL I SEE WE BUMPED

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 pm

madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

Hi Mad...I won't be leaving until next week sometime

HOPE ALL GOES WELL AN YOU HAVE A VERY SAFE TRIP BACK
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

OMG I was in limbo for awhile...missed all ur posts, but I am back...ho, ho
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:54 pm

DALEY wrote:we r bumped
    LOL - I posted and it brought up 3 posts from just recently and all of the rest were from yesterday. I thought rut roh, the bump happened before my very eyes LOL.
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 pm

dave wrote:Ha! It was me!

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7j8ixclrg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7j8ixclrg[/quote[/url]]

LOL DAVE I WENT THIS MORNING AN BROUGHT MY VAN HOME HERE TO THE HOUSE MY SO CALLED FRIEND JEFF SAID HE WAS GONNA HAVE TO TEAR THE WHOLE MOTOR DOWN AN COMPLETELY REBUILD IT SAID IT WAS GONNA COST AROUND 800.00 AFTER WE GOT IT HOME NOW WE ARENT EVEN SURE IT HAS BLOWN HEAD GASKET

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 pm

madinocala wrote:POOR NANA I TALKED TO HER EARLIER ON PHONE AN THIS THING WITH OUR NEIGHBOR JUDY IS REALLY WEARING HER OUT SHE WAS SO TIRED
    Oh....Deanna gives too much sometimes, but that is why we love her I love you I hope she will pop in tonight

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:57 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi Dave, got Michelle tonite? or u just enjoying GREEN Captain Morgans...LOL

Hey Miss Dale! No Michelle tonight, tomorrow night. No green rum, just golden amber nectar pirat
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:59 pm

dave wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Hi Dave, got Michelle tonite? or u just enjoying GREEN Captain Morgans...LOL

Hey Miss Dale! No Michelle tonight, tomorrow night. No green rum, just golden amber nectar pirat
    YIPPY cheers

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:01 pm

[quote="madinocala"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7j8ixclrg[/quote]

LOL DAVE I WENT THIS MORNING AN BROUGHT MY VAN HOME HERE TO THE HOUSE MY SO CALLED FRIEND JEFF SAID HE WAS GONNA HAVE TO TEAR THE WHOLE MOTOR DOWN AN COMPLETELY REBUILD IT SAID IT WAS GONNA COST AROUND 800.00 AFTER WE GOT IT HOME NOW WE ARENT EVEN SURE IT HAS BLOWN HEAD GASKET

Sorry to hear, Hope you get it figgered out. Ive had my share too. Both trucks lost radiators at same time......600 bucks later Shocked

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:04 pm

DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:

YIPPY cheers

Kinda sad day this morning tho. Had a conference at school and her learning disability a little worse than forst thought. Her comprehension is more on a early 2nd grade level and shes almost done with fifth Crying or Very sad
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 pm

[quote="dave"]
    madinocala wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI7j8ixclrg[/quote]

Sorry to hear, Hope you get it figgered out. Ive had my share too. Both trucks lost radiators at same time......600 bucks later Shocked

I DONT THINK THERE IS THAT MUCH WRONG WITH THE VAN THO NOW
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Only here for a few minutes friends....what a day!!!!...I hope and pray that I don't have another day like this for a long long long time...LOL...You all will be so proud of me....I called Judy's daughter and told her that her Mom needed her help....that she needed to come down here tomorrow and take care of her that I had my hands full with my own Mothers needs...when I was telling her about her Mom the daughter said "I'll talk it over with Jeff" he is the boyfriend...I almost came unglued....I just told her again that her Mom needed her...then I called Judy and told her what I had done....she said that she was happy that I called....I just got off the phone with Judy and she said that her daughter was coming tomorrow BUT she has to take boyfriend's Mom to grocery, take one of the kids to school and then be back by the time school is out to pick up the kid....she will be here maybe 2 hours... Shocked ...I told Mom 2 hours is not enough to help....oh well I tried.

So sorry this is so long...Hope everyone had a good day....Hugs!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 pm

NG Lee A, you are NOT the father
    FBI did DNA testing

Last edited by dave on Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:09 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Only here for a few minutes friends....what a day!!!!...I hope and pray that I don't have another day like this for a long long long time...LOL...You all will be so proud of me....I called Judy's daughter and told her that her Mom needed her help....that she needed to come down here tomorrow and take care of her that I had my hands full with my own Mothers needs...when I was telling her about her Mom the daughter said "I'll talk it over with Jeff" he is the boyfriend...I almost came unglued....I just told her again that her Mom needed her...then I called Judy and told her what I had done....she said that she was happy that I called....I just got off the phone with Judy and she said that her daughter was coming tomorrow BUT she has to take boyfriend's Mom to grocery, take one of the kids to school and then be back by the time school is out to pick up the kid....she will be here maybe 2 hours... Shocked ...I told Mom 2 hours is not enough to help....oh well I tried.

Deanna...sorry you had such a long day. I'm glad you called her daughter she needed to be told.
    Thanks for doing all you do...Hugs to and and Miss Dottie
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 pm

friends who care - Page 3 RumandcokelOVE THIS GOLDEN NECTOR.......but don't give up with Michelle. In her own way, she is very smart, and a very precous child as u know....Ian has very little short term memory and for yeaqrs i have learned to adjust, I leave notes, and I am very repetative...part of his anger I suspect.
    Have they diagnosed a type of learning disability.?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Only here for a few minutes friends....what a day!!!!...I hope and pray that I don't have another day like this for a long long long time...LOL...You all will be so proud of me....I called Judy's daughter and told her that her Mom needed her help....that she needed to come down here tomorrow and take care of her that I had my hands full with my own Mothers needs...when I was telling her about her Mom the daughter said "I'll talk it over with Jeff" he is the boyfriend...I almost came unglued....I just told her again that her Mom needed her...then I called Judy and told her what I had done....she said that she was happy that I called....I just got off the phone with Judy and she said that her daughter was coming tomorrow BUT she has to take boyfriend's Mom to grocery, take one of the kids to school and then be back by the time school is out to pick up the kid....she will be here maybe 2 hours... Shocked ...I told Mom 2 hours is not enough to help....oh well I tried.

HUGS NANA YOU DID ALL YOU CAN DO HUN. YOU HAVE GOT TO SLOW DOWN THO AN TAKE SOME NANA AN MOM TIME THAT IS ALL THERE IS TOO IT. OH I DROVE THE VAN ACROSS TO WINN DIXIE AN BACK AN IT DIDNT RUN HOT GOING THERE AN BACK
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Good to see you Deanna. Judy is not your responsibility nor anyone else and only your Mom. You have more than enough to do as it is. I am proud of you for putting your foot down. You can't be everything to everybody and yourself and your Mother need to come first. You were not put on this earth to take care of everyone elses problems and responsibilities.

Hope you have a good night Deanna and try not to worry about everything. Take care my friend
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 3 RumandcokelOVE THIS GOLDEN NECTOR.......but don't give up with Michelle. In her own way, she is very smart, and a very precous child as u know....Ian has very little short term memory and for yeaqrs i have learned to adjust, I leave notes, and I am very repetative...part of his anger I suspect.

DALEY I REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I MET MICHELLE SHE AN DAVE WERE GETTING OUT OF TRUCK AT WINN DIXIE AS I CAME OUT OF STORE AN WE STOOD AN TALKED A FEW MINUTES NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THIS YOUNG LADY SHE IS VERY SMART IN MY OPPINION. TO ME SHE HAD MORE SENSE AN MATURITY THAN A LOT OF ADULTS I HAVE SEEN LATELY
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:14 pm

dave wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:

YIPPY cheers

Kinda sad day this morning tho. Had a conference at school and her learning disability a little worse than forst thought. Her comprehension is more on a early 2nd grade level and shes almost done with fifth Crying or Very sad

Dave I am sorry to hear that but I would have never known it...she is just a true joy to be around and ask's so many questions so much like my nieces when they were her age....Mom and I know that they are experts but we believe that sometimes some kids grow at their own pace. We are crazy about the both of you and if we can do anything for you or Michelle please just call....Love and Hugs!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 pm

De, u listened, and u did ur best, but it IS up to Judy, not even her daughter can do much......up her bottom! meaning, don't make things easy for her while she drinks, u r still taking care of her!! De, ur Mom needs u, and u need u. I know u love your friend, but u r not helping her if u keep taking care of her......
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:18 pm

I love u all, and I hope I didn't come on too strong. I just worry about how u r coping, and I am with u in all your troubles, and if there is anything, anything I could do just ask!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 3 RumandcokelOVE THIS GOLDEN NECTOR.......but don't give up with Michelle. In her own way, she is very smart, and a very precous child as u know....Ian has very little short term memory and for yeaqrs i have learned to adjust, I leave notes, and I am very repetative...part of his anger I suspect.

The report says she is "language impaired" Shes delayed in the areas of semantics,syntax and pragmatics. She is in a language impaired progrem at school and will continue as long as she needs it Crying or Very sad
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 pm

DALEY wrote:De, u listened, and u did ur best, but it IS up to Judy, not even her daughter can do much......up her bottom! meaning, don't make things easy for her while she drinks, u r still taking care of her!! De, ur Mom needs u, and u need u. I know u love your friend, but u r not helping her if u keep taking care of her......

Daley....Judy is not the one that is drinking...Judy had surgery Monday...I don't see Jane anymore....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    dave wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    dave wrote:

YIPPY cheers

Dave I am sorry to hear that but I would have never known it...she is just a true joy to be around and ask's so many questions so much like my nieces when they were her age....Mom and I know that they are experts but we believe that sometimes some kids grow at their own pace. We are crazy about the both of you and if we can do anything for you or Michelle please just call....Love and Hugs!!!!

NANA I AGREE WITH YOU MICHELLE DID NOT SEEM TO ME AS IF SHE HAD ANY TYPE OF LEARNING DISABILTY. i REMEMBER WHEN DAVE AN I WERE TALKING ABOUT CAYLEE SHE SAID SHE JUST DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW A MOTHER COULD DO THAT TO HER OWN CHILD AN SHE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HER UP FOR ADOPTION A VERY SMART YOUNG LADY DONT WORRY DAVE SHE WILL CATCH UP AS SHE GROWS OLDER I HAD A NEPHEW WAS SAME WAY AT HER AGE HE NOW MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF HIS FAMILY HAD WORKED FOR UPS SINCE HE WAS 18 HE IS NOW 36 HAS ALL KIND OF STOCK IN MICROSOFT THAT HE BOUGHT WHEN HE WAS JUST 19 HE HAD SENSE ENOUGH TO SEE IT WAS GONNA BE BIG PLUS HAS STOCK IN WALMART AN UPS
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 pm

dave wrote:

The report says she is "language impaired" Shes delayed in the areas of semantics,syntax and pragmatics. She is in a language impaired progrem at school and will continue as long as she needs it Crying or Very sad

MY GOD DAVE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS AN I HAD THREE YRS OF COLLEGE LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:22 pm

christ, all of a sudden, I feel so bad for the two of ya.......I wish I could wave a majic wand, and make everything great for everyone, and Mad, I am sorry about ur van!
    SO SORRY!!!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 pm

DALEY wrote:christ, all of a sudden, I feel so bad for the two of ya.......I wish I could wave a majic wand, and make everything great for everyone, and Mad, I am sorry about ur van!
    SO SORRY!!!!!

DALEY AFTER I GOT IT HOME TODAY IT MIGHT NOT BE AS BAD AS JEFF SAID IT WAS
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:25 pm

DALEY wrote:christ, all of a sudden, I feel so bad for the two of ya.......I wish I could wave a majic wand, and make everything great for everyone, and Mad, I am sorry about ur van!
    SO SORRY!!!!!

Daley I will be fine with rest and sleep...Don't feel bad....I will survive this cause I have all of you here to whine too....LOL!!!! Love ya all!!!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm

ANYONE WANT SOME GRAPES I JUST BOUGHT 6 LBS OF THE BIG RED GLOBE GRAPES AT WINN DIXIE BEFORE THE SALE WENT OFF TONIGHT
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 pm

friends who care - Page 3 Snowpics002Mr Silver wants to go out, so that is my exit! Good nite my friends..
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:27 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    SO SORRY!!!!!

Daley I will be fine with rest and sleep...Don't feel bad....I will survive this cause I have all of you here to whine too....LOL!!!! Love ya all!!!

NANA YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL ME IF YOU NEED ME I LOVE YOU AN MOM
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 3 Snowpics002Mr Silver wants to go out, so that is my exit! Good nite my friends..

NITE DALEY HUGS AN MR SILVER IS BEAUTIFUL

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks all for the support! Luv ya all! I know she comes off as a normal child which she is, just has trouble comprehending things and locking them down in her hard drive. What hurts me is she tries so hard and she thinks she just "sucks at math ". I get frustrated too, but now have to look at things in a different light. Thank God for all the specialist and testing at school. Alison has seen the homework scene and was a big help with her. Thanks Dear!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 pm

DALEY wrote:friends who care - Page 3 Snowpics002Mr Silver wants to go out, so that is my exit! Good nite my friends..

Night Miss Dale! Thank you for the support but we'll be just fine......I promise! Very Happy
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 pm

dave wrote:Thanks all for the support! Luv ya all! I know she comes off as a normal child which she is, just has trouble comprehending things and locking them down in her hard drive. What hurts me is she tries so hard and she thinks she just "sucks at math ". I get frustrated too, but now have to look at things in a different light. Thank God for all the specialist and testing at school. Alison has seen the homework scene and was a big help with her. Thanks Dear!

AT LEAST SHE IS TRYING DAVE I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE MATH THEY GIVE KIDS NOW HER AGE AN DANG WE DIDNT HAVE THAT TILL I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:31 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:32 pm

Nite Daley....I will see ya tomorrow....Hugs!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content