that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Grandma Linda
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

friends who care - Page 11 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:01 am

wow, thanks for the compliments!! I always dought what i do, so it is nice to hear that u all think it is good work.
    De, u don't have to beg..I would LOVE to do your Dad's drawing!!!
    I am feeling better, have to wash hands every time to do something, and I shower sometimes twice a day...I will probably be OK by time I go to dermatolagist...it is a shame it takes so long to see a dr. The health care system doesn't work, and frankly it will be worse it the gov. takes it over. Canada is a prime example.
    Today, is bill paying day, have to get the mundane stuff done before Florida........I just can't wait!!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 am

friends who care - Page 11 Morning-1Now with the coffee, it is better!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 am

friends who care - Page 11 Ashirtymorning
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:15 am

Just saw Baez on TV I thought he had hired a spokeswoman. Of course answering a question about suicide note he had to say how someone's personal life shouldn't be out there for the public. Well maybe if you didn't murder someone it might not! Baez was his typical Bozo this morning.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:17 am

So ROn and Misty are going to be Today show this morning
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 am

So rumors are whoever married them the notary(did I hear right on Greta last night it was a funeral director?!) had expired which means are they getting married again today? Friday the 13th? so appropriate
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 am

Grandma Linda wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Judge Denies Every Motion From Casey's Defense Team

Posted: 9:50 am EDT March 12, 2009Updated: 6:34 pm EDT March 12, 2009
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony headed back to jail and her defense team headed back to square one. Her lawyers lost every ruling in court Thursday regarding evidence and proposed sanctions on prosecutors. The prosecutors' antics appeared to frustrate the judge.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18914384/detail.html

Ya know what? I don't think he expected to win any of his arguments - but he had a message to inplant doubt in the minds of prospective jurors and he got that out. He looks pretty silly, IMO. Desperado!

Your right Grandma he needs the trainiing!
    But what a waste of the Courts time to try and get it right one more time, and he didn't.
    The State had told him way back that he could have all that info but he needed to do the work himself.
    Another thing was Casey's conservative dress code yesterday and that bun. Wonder if Baez gave her any trinkets yesterday? Why isn't she wearing a shamrock or heart shirt? her signature. That matronly look with clothes that don't fit are just too distracting. Isn't she more into fidgeting with her case then her bra strap or sweater? Why not just a dark loose blazer and her pin stripe pants? Maybe at the next hearing she even look more Amish and innocent. What she wears isn't important, but when she makes it all about her in court and the fixing of her sleeves, midsection sweater tugging it is distracting and my focus seems to get gravitated toward that.
    So hard to believe that Caylee has been gone for 9 months.

Where is Lee? Why didn't he go see all his CMA he has left? or does it stand for Cover My Ass?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 am

Hi Dy, missed the "Today" show of shows..yuck! Dave had it right with the redneck wedding!
    Hopefully we will see it on you tube, or not so lucky....Crystal, Ron, Misty r all so futting dumn! Too dumn for kidnapping..I still believe someone else took her...why ///don't know.
    As far as Bozo, I hope his inability to be a lawyer will just send her to jail for the rest of her life!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:07 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony headed back to jail and her defense team headed back to square one. Her lawyers lost every ruling in court Thursday regarding evidence and proposed sanctions on prosecutors. The prosecutors' antics appeared to frustrate the judge.

Ya know what? I don't think he expected to win any of his arguments - but he had a message to inplant doubt in the minds of prospective jurors and he got that out. He looks pretty silly, IMO. Desperado!

But what a waste of the Courts time to try and get it right one more time, and he didn't.
    The State had told him way back that he could have all that info but he needed to do the work himself.
    Another thing was Casey's conservative dress code yesterday and that bun. Wonder if Baez gave her any trinkets yesterday? Why isn't she wearing a shamrock or heart shirt? her signature. That matronly look with clothes that don't fit are just too distracting. Isn't she more into fidgeting with her case then her bra strap or sweater? Why not just a dark loose blazer and her pin stripe pants? Maybe at the next hearing she even look more Amish and innocent. What she wears isn't important, but when she makes it all about her in court and the fixing of her sleeves, midsection sweater tugging it is distracting and my focus seems to get gravitated toward that.

Where is Lee? Why didn't he go see all his CMA he has left? or does it stand for Cover My Ass?
    LOL..I do believe he had something to do with it all....wouldn't it be a really sick thing to find out he was the Dad! yuck
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 am

You got to see this! Meridith with them on today show!
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29674806
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 am

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:

LOL..I do believe he had something to do with it all....wouldn't it be a really sick thing to find out he was the Dad! yuck
    Was a lot of suspicions there about that huh? But last doc dumps proved through the DNA said NOPE
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 am

friends who care - Page 11 Black-cat-friday13th
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 am

likehis black beater shirt at the wedding? lol
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:12 am

Howard K. Stern indited...thank God!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 am

Ribbon wrote:likehis black beater shirt at the wedding? lol
    R there pics?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:14 am

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Grandma Linda wrote:

Was a lot of suspicions there about that huh? But last doc dumps proved through the DNA said NOPE
    OH, well I still think there is something funcky there!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:18 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:23 am

Meredeth asked Misty why there were inconsistencies in what happened that night? After Misty looked at Ron for an answer she said "I don't know" She is back to the first story of getting up to go to the bathroom and noticed light was on.And that Haleigh was sleeping by herself, Misty in bed with Jr.

For a newlywed couple their was no hand holding nor smiling. Ron crossed his arms tight around him the hold time, fingers tapping against other forearm and a leg tic. Very strange interview.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 am

[quote="Ribbon"]You got to see this! Meridith with them on today show!
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29674806[/quote]
    Daley check this out
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#29674806
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:28 am

pastor wouldn't allow them to marry in Church they didn't agree with the union. Thank goodness
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 am

If Ron thinks Haleigh is coming home don't you think instead of getting new clothes, sunglasses and tattoos that he could buy a pillow case and a nice little bed with a Hanna Montana comforter and sheets for her??? That ugly old pillow on her bed on the floor just disgusts me!
    I a sure that got paid big bucls from the Today Show for the new photos and wedding pics!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 am

Ron was at work but sounds like he doesn't believe the garbage Geraldo and Crystal are saying about his son seeing a man in black.He had to throw that negativism there on TV.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:46 am

I watched....I find Ron very very uptight! Yes, they got paid to come to NY, but I just don't get it! From Caylee to haleigh, it is all beyond my imagination. What is real, is so hidden, what is the trueth, Oh God, I don't want another little girl to be killed by some creep that may or may not be a family member. Why did Ron marry Misty, to protect her???????
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:46 am

Fron today before the interview this was mentioned.
    Police are satisfied that Ron doesn't know anything what happened to his about his little girl.This week when they questioned Misty again she stopped talking. Police are concerned about the inconsistencies.
    Michelle Kalinsky news reporter said "she has not be named a suspect" BUT "Police say they are concerned about this marriage because there is a privilege there,one spouse can not be to compelled to testify against another spouse or reveal potentially incriminating information police say that down the road that could complicate the investigation"
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 am

Actually, I don't believe anything Crystal says either. She is a brain dead too! She shouldn't get custody of Junior, he needs to be in a foster home right now until the true story comes out.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 am

Ribbon wrote:Fron today before the interview this was mentioned.
    Police are satisfied that Ron doesn't know anything what happened to his about his little girl.This week when they questioned Misty again she stopped talking. Police are concerned about the inconsistencies.
    Michelle Kalinsky news reporter said "she has not be named a suspect" BUT "Police say they are concerned about this marriage because there is a privilege there,one spouse can not be to compelled to testify against another spouse or reveal potentially incriminating information police say that down the road that could complicate the investigation"
    ABSOLUTELY!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 am

DALEY wrote:I watched....I find Ron very very uptight! Yes, they got paid to come to NY, but I just don't get it! From Caylee to haleigh, it is all beyond my imagination. What is real, is so hidden, what is the trueth, Oh God, I don't want another little girl to be killed by some creep that may or may not be a family member. Why did Ron marry Misty, to protect her???????
    I hate to say this but my gut has always told me she is deceased and just hope they find her body and once again give another innocent angel dignity and justice. Dogs hitting on that dumpster still doesn't sit right with me.Something was or had been there, something that has to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Too throw all the garbage out of the dumpster at night with just using lights, not bringing the human scent K9's back to see if they would detect a hot area baffles me!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:50 am

Got to take shower, med dude first, then go to vets, and CVS, get money to pay bills...ugg! Talk to ya later
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:52 am

I think Misty did go out that night without Ron's knowledge
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 am

Daley Dottie's potrait is so excellent! She comes out so sweet and soft with an aura around her. I love it!
    Your gift is massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:56 am

DALEY wrote:Got to take shower, med dude first, then go to vets, and CVS, get money to pay bills...ugg! Talk to ya later
    Okay go and get to your punch list
    .....forgot to tell you that horse of CIndy's I had here for a month "Casino"was pout down the other night. had colic and body shut down, Our vet Marina came and put him to sleep. Cindy is having a hard time with it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 am

For our Canines If anyone of interest wants to peek
    "Healthy Chow For Our Pets"

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/29674806#27606340

pet food ... treats ..... dangerous foods etc... interesting....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 am

DALEY wrote:
    Oh Hysterical! Loved it! They were great, watched it twice lol
    off to the grain store, followthe only road that leads me off this island road Route 6. So funny. The new Govenor spent all this money puuting evacuation route signs all over rotary's 3 on cape and other places when there is only one road to go over the bridge lol
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:31 pm

Nana, who is that beautiful angel on your avatar!! What a special gift.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:54 pm

My~My Ms Daley!! You are unbelievable!!!! Ms Dottie's skin & glasses look so real...AMAZING!!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Well, Just catching up...yesterday when I came on right after court started, my computer froze up as I just started watching...Casey put some VooDoo spell on my computer! So, after messing around with my plugs...husband figured out this morning that there was one plug loose, and it was one that I did not try...so I was restricted for many hours...LOL...I survived, but it was tough, like quitting cigs!
    Are the new pics from Casey's photos released? Good George's letter won't be publicized...Notice Casey is always picking at her sleeves, top...nervousness!
    Ron says he doesn't know why his personal life is important...his marrying at this time is purely abnormal...Jr. does need to be in foster...unfortunately...those folks should not be producing children...
    Misty looked hung over on Today show this morn, IMO

So glad to hear H. Stern & Dr's were charged...that's what I love about our country...many cases take a long time...but eventually justice is served.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Got to take shower, med dude first, then go to vets, and CVS, get money to pay bills...ugg! Talk to ya later
    Okay go and get to your punch list
    .....forgot to tell you that horse of CIndy's I had here for a month "Casino"was pout down the other night. had colic and body shut down, Our vet Marina came and put him to sleep. Cindy is having a hard time with it.
    Oh God, poor Cindy, damn, the creatures we love the most, always leave us in the end....I swear God better let me go to animal heaven, I want to meet Atlanic again, and Mac, and Fatty, and, and
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:21 pm

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...
    Casey Anthony's newest attorney is under investigation
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm

Hay, just sitting in during lunch, waiting to hear from De.
    All this crap, bad people, and really they are bad, and then someone who is so kind, loves animals, looses her beautiful horse, well sometimes it isn't fair...but those who give, also run the risk of being hurt. Maybe it is the old addage "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Aww, hugs to you ladies Dy & Daley...and much sympathy to your friend Cindy...the pain for a loss of an animal is the same as a loved one...they are a loved one. =(
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/296...
    RC & Misty on Today show....grrrrr!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 pm

And then there is KC who feels nothing but what she can get for herself...sorry, I hate her!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm

I know....Misty is very dum, Ron is a pediphile of sorts, and they r hiding something...why did they get married, now neither can go to court and say anything about each other...wonder why???????/
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm

DALEY wrote:Hay, just sitting in during lunch, waiting to hear from De.
    All this crap, bad people, and really they are bad, and then someone who is so kind, loves animals, looses her beautiful horse, well sometimes it isn't fair...but those who give, also run the risk of being hurt. Maybe it is the old addage "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".

Hey Sweetie....I have sent you 2 pics so far....I am so thrilled that you are going to do this for me.....you will never know how much this means to me....love you dear friend....Hugs!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/296...
    Deputy Deposition Slated In Anthony Case
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:48 pm

I totally feel Misty & ron are lying, hiding something, or guilty as hell.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:56 pm

friends who care - Page 11 HappyFriday13th
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Well, maybe Casey had purchased red lipstick last week to draw her obcessive hearts on letters and the walls in her cell.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Razz Hi girls...I hope you all are having a good day! Sorry I wasn't on last night, I got home late from Michele's...LOL she had an early B-day party for me since I won't be here on my birthday. She is the best....such a big heart, you all would love her.
    Daley....the portrait you did of Miss Dottie is beautiful....when you see her in person you'll understand, you captured her perfectly!
    Deanna...you haven't shown her the picture yet? I bet it's making you crazy not to....I would have broke down and showed her by now...she will love it!

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:11 pm

friends who care - Page 11 Clowny4
    Red lipstick makes you look like a clown!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content