that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Kaci
Grandma Linda
Mish
Ribbon
DALEY
9 posters

friends who care

Mish
    Mish

friends who care - Page 19 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 am

otb_someone wrote:
    Mish wrote:ROFLMAO....just read auntie e*m posted "talking poodle with pierced lip on NG."
    LOL....I love her sense of humor.
    Did anyone tell her about this new place? I know she didn't come to the last one very much, but she did sometimes and I wonder if she will come looking one day!

i don't know, we'll have to ask dy, daley, sue, davey...i wondered too...em's a wonderful lady...hopefully someone can email her...now she knows about the case(s) from front to back...
    tazebell
    tazebell

Post by tazebell Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:03 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xpm4kLxqT0

Here's Jethrine. No Boo Peep curls.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:13 am

tazebell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xpm4kLxqT0

Oh gee, now she is much more becoming without the curls...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:29 am

friends who care - Page 19 GoodMorning
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:34 am

friends who care - Page 19 2913187_large
    GOOD MORNING!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:47 am

Ribbon wrote:friends who care - Page 19 BoPeep-m

Is her name Crystal too?

Bo Peep, Man! Please, someone tell me that you remember that cartoon about the wolf dressed up like Bo Peep, from eons ago!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:23 am

tazebell wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xpm4kLxqT0

What a transformation!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:24 am

good morning
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:07 am

Former Tenant Talks About Haleigh's Home

Posted By: Joy Purdy friends who care - Page 19 Bullet1 Created: 2/17/2009 6:25:54 PM friends who care - Page 19 Bullet1 Updated: 2/17/2009 11:59:53 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- The floor creeks, the back door sticks and makes a scraping noise, and you can feel other people walking in the house.

That's how Dr. Jessie Smallwood describes the mobile home where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared.

Smallwood lived in it nearly a decade ago.

When we called him this morning -- 1 week since Haleigh was reported missing -- Smallwood says it "shocked" him and "chilled" him to know his old home is now at the center of a massive search that's made national headlines.

"We've been watching it on TV, and we've been saying, 'Boy, that looks so familiar,'" he recalls, "'That looks just like the house that we used to live in."

Smallwood stresses that the next owner(s) may have made upgrades to the rickety structure, but he remembers complaining often about the home to his landlord.

"If someone was even trying to creep across the house, the floor creeks," Smallwood explained by phone.

He was also so concerned about the back door not being secure, he and a friend installed a sliding lock.

"My son was a short 9," Smallwood tells us, "and we put the latch up too high for him to reach."

But when asked if the door could be opened even with the latched locked he said, "A man could [open it]."

Smallwood and his wife now live in Claxton, Georgia, but during that year they spend living at 202 Green Lane in Satsuma, Florida, Smallwood says the nights were scary for his then 9-year-old son.

"He was scared of the dark, and we had a security light put in there," Smallwood says, and goes on to describe the area around the mobile home.

"If there was no security light, it was pitch, absolutely black."

Smallwood also gave some insight to the surroundings if someone were targeting the home.

"You could park down in the trees," he explains, "if you were going to abduct someone, all you would have to do is sit back there and no one would see you watching the house."
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

Good Morning All - Hope everyone's day is off to a good start. Dy, Mish and Taz, I'm so glad you changed your avatars from how they were last night. I was skeerd to look this morning.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:47 am

http://www.wftv.com/video/18757783/index.html
    yesterday ~ change of attitude here rough and tough
    guess that was her Mom with her
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 am

Kaci wrote:Good Morning All - Hope everyone's day is off to a good start. Dy, Mish and Taz, I'm so glad you changed your avatars from how they were last night. I was skeerd to look this morning.

yes put those shivers up my spine ~ but I can't wait for the next style!
    Only 29 degrees hereKkaci. And the wind goes right through you !
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

...I was thinking about this last night and a criminal doesn't take the time to prop the door open after a break in and kidnapping. Propping the door open is a girl thing.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:53 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:Good Morning All - Hope everyone's day is off to a good start. Dy, Mish and Taz, I'm so glad you changed your avatars from how they were last night. I was skeerd to look this morning.

Hi Dy, It's about the same here. Haven't ventured out at all, but it's snowing and blowing. Were under a winter starm warning until 7:00 tonight. They said New England was going to get it tomorrow, up to a foot of white stuff headed your way.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 am

Whats the legal age for smoking cigarettes in Florida? I know here in Mass. you can't buy them unless your 18.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 am

Ribbon wrote:...I was thinking about this last night and a criminal doesn't take the time to prop the door open after a break in and kidnapping. Propping the door open is a girl thing.
    I guess I didn't know door was propped open. That is very strange and not something an unknown criminal would do.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:58 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hi Dy, It's about the same here. Haven't ventured out at all, but it's snowing and blowing. Were under a winter starm warning until 7:00 tonight. They said New England was going to get it tomorrow, up to a foot of white stuff headed your way.

Not for you again!

Yes I heard but on the cape maybe 2-4 inches
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:58 am

Ribbon wrote:Whats the legal age for smoking cigarettes in Florida? I know here in Mass. you can't buy them unless your 18.

It's the same age limit here Dy and I believe FL is 18 as well.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:59 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Not for you again!

Yes I heard but on the cape maybe 2-4 inches
    Afraid so.. Looks like a freaking blizzard outside.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:...I was thinking about this last night and a criminal doesn't take the time to prop the door open after a break in and kidnapping. Propping the door open is a girl thing.
    I guess I didn't know door was propped open. That is very strange and not something an unknown criminal would do.

Supposedly she said that when she got up to pee, then changed her story to get asomethng to drink inkitchen tat's when she noticed the back door open and it was aja with a cement block. That's how Ron found it when he got home minutes from Misty finding Haleigh missing.
    She still has me very suspicious of her summarizing those event that night
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:02 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:Whats the legal age for smoking cigarettes in Florida? I know here in Mass. you can't buy them unless your 18.

so what is she doing smoking butts in front of the cameras?
    as well as living with a 25 year old man?
    But now she is home with her family. Wonder if police had requested for them to be separated for now?
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:04 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

Supposedly she said that when she got up to pee, then changed her story to get asomethng to drink inkitchen tat's when she noticed the back door open and it was aja with a cement block. That's how Ron found it when he got home minutes from Misty finding Haleigh missing.

I don't buy her story either... They had a criminal profiler on this morning talking about this case and about the cousin. His opinion was that someone is trying to take the focus of themself and focusing it on the cousin instead.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:05 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

so what is she doing smoking butts in front of the cameras?
    as well as living with a 25 year old man?
    But now she is home with her family. Wonder if police had requested for them to be separated for now?

That is very possible. Especially since it is illegal age wise for them to be together to begin with.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

I don't buy her story either... They had a criminal profiler on this morning talking about this case and about the cousin. His opinion was that someone is trying to take the focus of themself and focusing it on the cousin instead.

Would have loved to have seen that!
    Today will be the Twelfth day Haleigh is missing.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

It's my opinion that LE thinks this is someone within the family or very close. They have been combing the house top to bottom for over a week now and no one allowed inside it. They didn't take this long at the Ant's home when collecting evidence. JMO
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:23 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

It's my opinion that LE thinks this is someone within the family or very close. They have been combing the house top to bottom for over a week now and no one allowed inside it. They didn't take this long at the Ant's home when collecting evidence. JMO

My comp froze and got kicked off.
    check this out very interesting article
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1497156/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_the_misty.html?cat=8
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 am

Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Kaci wrote:

My comp froze and got kicked off.
    check this out very interesting article
    [url=http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1497156/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_the_misty.html?cat=8
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1497156/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_the_misty.html?cat=8[/quote[/url]]

Very interesting Dy. Misty's story has changed numerous times. They said this morning that she was given another Polygraph, but didn't say what the results were. LE is definately focused on her.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 am

Wow ut oh What?! Is Geraldo accusing Ron of this?!
    snipped
    Geraldo says he has a picture that shows a split lip, black eye and bruises on the face.
    O'Reilly says that Fox New lawyers are checking it out before they show the picture.
    Geraldo is going to Florida tomorrow (so I would expect he will have more on the on his weekend shows).
    Geraldo says the picture was taken last November.
    He said that Haleigh has missed 22 days of school this year (that really sounds bad to me).
    He said that Ronald has a 1 y.o. son by another 17 y.o girl.
    Geraldo says this guys guilty of statutory rape with 2 different girls (I remember that Haleigh's mom said that she was pregnant with Haleigh when she was 17).
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 am

Dy, was trying to find the interview with the criminal profiler this morning. It's on this station, but having trouble locating it. It might not be on there just yet. It does have the interview with Matt Lauer and Misty.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29298349/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 am

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 am

How much Elmers Glue was plastered to those bangs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Kaci wrote:Dy, was trying to find the interview with the criminal profiler this morning. It's on this station, but having trouble locating it. It might not be on there just yet. It does have the interview with Matt Lauer and Misty.
    [url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29298349/
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29298349/[/quote[/url]]
    thanks Det. K! will check it out pronto!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 pm

tip came from little brother man in black took his sister
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Ribbon wrote:tip came from little brother man in black took his sister
    Just listened to video. I still feel Misty was involved in this somehow.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 pm

Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings

middle name just too familiar creepy
    her initials backwars are CMA H

How can we find the video or transcripts from this right hand corner review on this page
    http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Need to shower and run some errands ~be back later.
    I have been meaning to ask you. Do your terriers wear little snow boots so the snow doesn't pack on their legs and feet? lol
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings

middle name just too familiar creepy
    her initials backwars are CMA H

How can we find the video or transcripts from this right hand corner review on this page
    [url=http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/
    http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/[/quote[/url]]

Dy, perhaps I'm not following you? But, it appears this is what will be on show tonight and maybe we will be able to see video of it tomorrow.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:26 pm

Ribbon wrote:Need to shower and run some errands ~be back later.
    I have been meaning to ask you. Do your terriers wear little snow boots so the snow doesn't pack on their legs and feet? lol
    No, my pups would have no part of anything on their lil paws :) I have to get running too. We have performace reviews coming up at work and need to work on writing my EPO. Hate doing that stuff.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Hey Peeps....Didn't find a thing at the thrift store or at the yard sales...bummer....LOL....anyway Mom wanted Subway again so we got that for lunch....Judy was up again this morning....it was 28 when we got up this morning...brrrr...it has warmed up to 64 and feels pretty good in the sun....Have a good day all....will bbl...Hugs!!!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:50 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Hey Peeps....Didn't find a thing at the thrift store or at the yard sales...bummer....LOL....anyway Mom wanted Subway again so we got that for lunch....Judy was up again this morning....it was 28 when we got up this morning...brrrr...it has warmed up to 64 and feels pretty good in the sun....Have a good day all....will bbl...Hugs!!!!!

Hey Nanabanana, so not much at the sales? But it's fun just goin huh...
    Slept in, my Alyssa'a still clinging with the cold, now cough & congestion...
    Nana, my dad would love your mom...he recently retired as a subway district agent in 3 counties
    here in no ca...we had over 100 subway stores in the family...lol...and i still love 'em and that hot fresh bread aroma...my fav is the parmesan cheese...what's mom's fav sandwich?
    very nice to know many like.....
    I'm trying to figure out what to do today, hubby is working 2 jobs today....he has started taking 1 fri. off and covering it on sat.
    well, our state workers had their first friday furlough yesterday...our friend is happy because it allows him a golf day...fortunately his wife is a rn.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:52 pm

http://www.cayleedaily.com/

found this interesting link
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Mish wrote:

Buddy's new shoes
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Mish wrote:http://www.cayleedaily.com/

It is interesting... never saw the request KC wrote on 8/14 before.
    Thanks!
    Your oittle girl is still sick? Been almost a week! Maybe the remedy is a new puppy!
    I love my golden he is so cuddly and warm and funny, they are kids up to the age of 3! Very amusing to have in the household
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Thanks!
    Your oittle girl is still sick? Been almost a week! Maybe the remedy is a new puppy!
    I love my golden he is so cuddly and warm and funny, they are kids up to the age of 3! Very amusing to have in the household

Thanks Dy...What do you suggest med sz doggie for little kids? I am signing up online for one but not sure which...no chi's, no pits, assas...isaac wants a golden...

So I'm so bugged about what happened to Haleigh...I'm afraid the GF killed her...but then would she be too naive?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Dy, you do mean your golden "retriever"?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Mish wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Thanks!
    Your Little girl is still sick? Been almost a week! Maybe the remedy is a new puppy!

Thanks Dy...What do you suggest med sz doggie for little kids? I am signing up online for one but not sure which...no chi's, no pits, assas...isaac wants a golden...

So I'm so bugged about what happened to Haleigh...I'm afraid the GF killed her...but then would she be too naive?

I don't know Shels~ the last people that were there was her brother and 2 nephews and A/C guy and then her.
    This stuff Geraldo is accusing Ron of abuse back in Nov 08 is new to me too. Hopefully his show won't be just to profit from sensationalism
    My vote is with your sons. Golden! BYW love your children's names.Just get one from a good breeder that has a good line without hip or cancer issues in their heritage.It runs hot with that breed.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Need to go stack some wood and pick up hay at friend's befor it gets dark. BBL
    Who knows when I am going to fit in my food shopping!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:41 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Sush06litter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content