that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+2
fabman1
MiShel
6 posters

Forever Friends

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Forever Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by DALEY Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:43 am

SIGNED!!!!

mISHY..don't keep away from us, there r plenty of poor children we need to help, and we all need each other!!

Forever Friends - Page 2 Justice-denied
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:48 am

As far as what Jurors are saying...bullshit!! There was plenty of evidence to convict of manslauter, so I really don't care what they r saying...they r back tracking knowing that ppl r pissed.

Casey is not going to be freed today...my opinion! Judgy has been very strick, and I think he would think inappropriate for her to be just plain released unless Cheney Mason agrees to her going to his home during her probation period.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 am

RELEASE DATE..JULY 13, 2011...NEXT WEDNESDAY....DAMN, DAMN..OK I AM DONE WITH THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 am

DALEY wrote:RELEASE DATE..JULY 13, 2011...NEXT WEDNESDAY....DAMN, DAMN..OK I AM DONE WITH THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just heard on HLN. Makes me sick! All we can hope for now is they hit her moneywise Forever Friends - Page 2 921726
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

NO ONE GO TO, OR READ ANYTHING CASEY!!!!! BOYCOTT!!~!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Just sending thouhgts out to you all, hoping all is well.
    Trying to get over this case...need to move on & go back into happy things & thoughts.
    Regretting all the time put into this with such injustice in the end.
    For some odd reason it's supposed to be this way I guess.
    Maybe we'll see justice after she is released, living in her own prison & hell.
    Had enough of liars & evilness...so with that, I WILL HANG UP MY HAT.

Love ya friends & try to not spend too much of yourself into it anymore...life's too short.
    Casey will perform another act eventually, next time she'll have a smarter & active listening jury.

xox
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:47 pm

MiShel wrote:Just sending thouhgts out to you all, hoping all is well.
    Trying to get over this case...need to move on & go back into happy things & thoughts.
    Regretting all the time put into this with such injustice in the end.
    For some odd reason it's supposed to be this way I guess.
    Maybe we'll see justice after she is released, living in her own prison & hell.
    Had enough of liars & evilness...so with that, I WILL HANG UP MY HAT.

Love ya friends & try to not spend too much of yourself into it anymore...life's too short.
    Casey will perform another act eventually, next time she'll have a smarter & active listening jury.

xox

I hope everyone doesn't plan on being strangers here Crying or Very sad
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Perhaps we could put an effort towards changing things involving the laws to protect our children. Maybe organize boycotts and sanctions against companies who support baby killer. We still have alot of work to do to bring Justice for Caylee! Forever Friends - Page 2 542244
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Bro,

That is AWESOME news!!! Read the attachment and July 1st is a good day!! I am so glad that some good has come out of this.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi To All,

It's been an extremely busy couple of days at work, which in a sense has been good for me. It has kept my mind preoccupied and not thinking about how pissed I have been about the verdict.

Lately, I have been feeling like I don't want to hear another word about Casey and I hope a mack truck runs her over when she is released. It just makes me sick that justice was not served in the end. We have all spent 3 years of our lives wanting justice and it was a huge let down in the end. That takes a little time to get over and come to terms with.

The lightning striking the tree today where Caylee's remains were found, tells me Caylee is not happy about the verdict either and she is letting it be known. Our little Angel is speaking in her own way.

We have been with each other for 3 yrs, through thick n thin and have shared a lot of laughter over the years. No good byes!! Perhaps just a little breathing room to adjust to the blow we all received. It threw all of us into a state of shock and it takes a little time to recover from that.

Well, I have babbled enough.. Sorry, just extremely tired from the past few days. Take care all and get rested up. As Dave said, we have work to do yet to bring justice for Caylee.

Love ya,
    BB soon
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:08 am

I'll be here when I can, you are my friends and we have invested much of ourselves into each other, not only the case. Our friendship is founded on Caylee, I wish there was a way that we could unite and bring forth some good thing once and for all children. Too many are unloved, neglected, pushed aside and abused. It is a "Me" world and too many times the children suffer.

I am glad this week is winding down... busy at work and some turmoil in my life (I'll share some of it tomorrow). Ron, brother in law, is having surgery this morning to remove part of his diseased colon. Praying for God's healing to be upon him and that his recovery is speedy and complete.

I love you all, hope you have a wonderful day. Don't let Casey steal your joy! Caylee lived and touched millions of lives! Her life was not in vain!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Forever Friends - Page 2 63073510

Lightning strike at Caylee memorial 'could be a sign from the angels'
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

A tall tree in the same area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon — just hours after her mother learned she would be released from jail next week.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Hope everyone is well and healing in your own way at your own pace. Hopfully this may turn up the corners of your mouths for a second Forever Friends - Page 2 868501

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-steinberg/post_2183_b_891784.html
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Ribbon wrote:A tall tree in the same area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found was struck by lightning this afternoon — just hours after her mother learned she would be released from jail next week.

Caylee was PISSED!!!!!!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Rascal flatts

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 pm

Songs beautiful isn't it? Forever Friends - Page 2 997207
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Ribbon wrote:Songs beautiful isn't it? Forever Friends - Page 2 997207

Yes Miss Dyan, Amazing a big name band would take time to immortalize Caylee Forever Friends - Page 2 109556 I hope everyone, as you have ,will check in from time to time. I've been back posting on OW III where everyone is trying to make a difference as far as boycotts, contacting state Rep, sponsors of ABC, potential people who may want to pay jurors for interviews. Kinda like an activist, I feel the need to just not quit yet. Yes we are just a small group many just gave up. Look, we already have so many states working on laws to prosecute parents or guardians guilty of a felony for not reporting a child missing for more than 48 hrs. I may be rambling now so I'll shut up. G'night Lady! I love ya! Forever Friends - Page 2 484591
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 am

Good for you, Dave! I have recently signed up to be a child advocate, it is something I can do for living children in our county. I will be taking a 30 hour training before becoming active, but I look forward to becoming involved. I have wanted to do this for years and my friend (who is a judge in another county) convinced me that this is one way I can make a difference in a child's life.

I hope each of you can find peace about this. Caylee will not be forgotten, nor will her murderer be 'free'. God isn't just watching silently. He will avenge Caylee's death.
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Hey friends, GL~Hoping your bro-in-law is doing good.?
    It has cooled a bit here, watering & fertilizing today...cleaning, laundry, all that fun stuff...as well as so much I put off watching that dang trial that failed Caylee...
    Anything fun planned this weekend for y'all?
    Trying hard to get over verdict, lord I hope they don't send her to Calif., then again, they can be pretty brave & mean this way too.
    Love hearing of the celebs voicing their anger too, so you think she'd be welcomed in L.A....LOL
    My bro-in-law (Danielle's fathers bro) works for TV Guide / formerly talent agent / producer in L.A....want to ask him his take in the industry of her making it big...he already voiced anger regarding verdict.
    Davey, child advocates are a wonderful thing...we must all take it forward...
    I must say that I hope those OW ppl are nice to you...they seem to me very hypocritical, territorial much of the time just plain mean as heck. Just watch your back there...
    Love ya guys!!!

p.s. Been thinkin & reading some info, it just may be a good thing for acquital, for she may pay big right before our eyes! Just the feeling for her to be unwelcomed everywhere she goes & turns her head...no freedom at all being free from prison...her parents I do feel had more of a play in it also than many of us thought all along.
    And this way, they will all be sued, face & be poor for all the expenses they owe for all they sat & let the community work searching, etc.
    Casey will never ever be able to dispose of Caylee's face or name...not in this world.
    I am a believer that God has the plan...it will all play perfect as we watch.
    I am yakking I know...like you all I'm still blown away.
    xox
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi Ya'll,

I tried to post this morning and it wouldn't go through. Said site was busy and I lost my whole post ARGGGG..

It's been a very challenging week dealing with the blow/shock we all received and also work was very challenging this week. It has been both a physically and mentally draining week for me. I got a good nights sleep and ready to take on the world again.

I found the petition this morning for "Caylee's Law" and signed it. The last I saw it was upwards of 700,000 people that signed it and not sure what it is at now. Had this been in affect sooner, the skank would not be going anywhere. While I can't deal with hearing her name mentioned anymore, as it makes my blood boil, I can't sit back and let her get away with murder either. That is not right and Caylee knows it too (lightning striking tree at her site).

Bro - you mentioned some of us have given up and quit? No, just time to recoup from the blow we all received and everyone deals with things differently. I've never been a quitter and don't plan to start now. Just took a breather to get my emotions back in check and regain my strength within. I'm far from giving up and calling it quits. Now, don't take what I said in the wrong manner, because I agree with you.. This is far from over and justice needs to be served "Justice for Caylee"... Perhaps a petition to keep KC out of our state no matter where we live in the US? Libia or Afganistan would be a nice place for her to live, just to name a few.

Linda - Awesome what you are doing and becoming a child advocate. That is Awesome!!!

Mish - Great post and I agree with you..

Love you all..

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:17 am

Good morning!
    Ron, bro in law, is going great! They began giving him medication to 'awaken' his colon yesterday and he will begin eating soft foods today. I've never heard of it, but they gave him an epidural before surgery so his pain has been minimal - which is great. I remember a lot of pain and days of being in a fog of medication .. glad it isn't going that way for him.

We (Mike, Sue, the kids and I) went on a nice scenic train ride yesterday, it was really nice! It was an open car, so we were like sitting on benches and watching the world pass by. It was a short ride, about 2 hrs (round trip) but it was great for the little guys - it held their attention watching and experiencing it. We are planning a longer (day) trip later in the fall that includes historic Metamora (canal town) here in Indiana. Looking forward to it!

I was sleepless in Indy last night - just one of those nights, but I am very thankful that it was a weekend night! After church I'll do my domestic chores and putter around the yard.

I feel good to have finally, after years of pondering, signed up to be a child advocate! Work will excuse any time I need to be away to be in court with/for a child, they embrace volunteerism! I'm looking forward to getting the training started; it feels good to be doing something for the children of the community!

Sure hope you all have a great day! Love ya's
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 am

Mornin All,

Linda that is awesome news about your Bro In-Law!! I'm so very glad that he is doing so well!! Train ride sounds like a lot of fun. It's nice to sit back and see the world without having to dodge crazy drivers. Keep us updated on the training for child advocate. You will be very inspiring for children and will be very good at it..

If anyone is interested - A few more petitions that I signed this morning and the links below, if you would like to sign them.

SIGN PETITION TO JUDGE FOR BAEZ TO BE HELD IN CONTEMPT HERE: http://www.change.org/petitions/jose-beaz-needs-to-be-held-accountable-for-his-actions

SIGN PETITION FOR ”CAYLEE’S LAW” HERE: http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law

—Simon & Schusteris is offering Cindy Anthony a $3 million dollar book deal. Tell them how you feel about that!

….copy and paste letter, or draft your own and send it to

http://www.simonandschuster.com/about/contact_us

“Dear Simon & Schuster,

I will not be buying, watching, supporting, anything to do with George, Cindy, or Casey Anthony profiting from the death of their granddaughter. Casey Anthony is a baby killer. She deserves to be in jail the rest of her life. The jury failed at convicting her of 1st degree murder. Anything to do with the selling of Caylee Marie Anthony’s story to the media is disgusting. No one should be profiting off of a murder of a 2 year old little girl. Please boycott anything to do with the Anthony’s profiting off of the murder of their granddaughter! ALL of my family and friends feel the same way & we are outraged that anyone would want to offer them a cool $3 million for any book deal. The fact the family is nothing but liars how could anyone take them seriously? This would just be a BOOK OF LIES! This is ridiculous & will be boycotted.

Thank you for your time.

YOUR NAME

(your city and state)

PS: Never ask a liar for their side of the story… because that’s ALL you’ll get, THEIR side… which, by the way, is another lie.

Take care all

MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Happy Sunday!
    will ty the links to sign petition, I tried several times but had to turn computer off my viral protection was blocking virus...so gave up.
    Wil try & try until I can do it. Lenny P. had posted on Twitter last night they weren't far from a million. That is fantatstic!

GL, glad to hear your bro-in-law is doing good, yea, those meds can really take over even for days sometimes. My Mom had tremendous effect after mastectomy...speaking of I can't belive it has been a year since she found out.
    Ladies, get your mammos!!!! I'm getting excited to walk the BC Oct. walk at our Capital.
    Rain or shine I will be there!
    I keep pondering about the shovel, guess it doesn't matter now...but it has been pretty much ignored as to Casey going to neighbors for shovel with car backed in...DAMN JURORS!!!!!!! They were sleeping during that part too.
    Have a beautiful Sunday :)

MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Thank YOU SuzQ, I finally got to a nonviral petition site. xox
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:07 pm

SuziQ ~ I also did the letter regarding book...However, I can't do the Baez petition one for it seems to be viral...do you know another one for that particular one?

:)
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Just had a call from my sister - Ron has had a very rough day! Began with bladder spasms and then his heart went on the fritz... they have tested and we are now waiting to see if he has had a heart attack. Please keep him and my sister, Alice, in your prayers. EKG was very abnormal and much different than when they admitted him. I expect to hear from her again before I go to bed, and will update you all when I hear. Thanks so much for your prayers!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Petition For The Federal Government To Prosecute Casey Anthony

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/397/petition-for-the-federal-government-to-prosecute-casey-anthony/

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO OTHER THREADS. THE FBI CAN PROSECUT CASEY!! PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION.. THERE IS 7,900 +/- VOTES RIGHT NOW.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:03 pm

[youtube]
    OMG..listening to this beautiful dedication to Caylee has devestated me. How could the jury come to their conclusion?? It leaves a hole in this universe. i HOPE karma will come to be, and that casey will live in a prison outside the penetentary.
    I WILL continue to be an advocte for children, abused animals all that is small and large that need our love and devotion.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Melich: "We have to respect our judicial system ... I'm unhappy it wasn't a different verdict." this said during press conference.
    Jennifer Welch says she believes in the forensics. She says forensics don't lie.
    Bloise says he thinks the jury would have been impacted by the smell of the canisters.
    Demings says he thinks the proposed Caylee's Law would be a wonderful law. "It really captures some of the deficiencies we saw in this case."
    Forgey says Gerus isn't doing any interviews. "He's a great house dog."..he has a bonr desease and is retired!!
    Allen: Our intelligence section is assessing threats against Casey Anthony. No one has the right to take the law into their own hands.
    Demings says they'll be working with corrections officials on Casey Anthony's release.
    Orange county not responsible for casey's safety after she leaves the jail, if there is traffic problems etc they will help as this is part of their job.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:18 am

I guess we r all done with posting.....I will miss everyone!! I am tired and my back pain is steadily getting worse, but I still have to clean houses, and go on. My dogs, cats, and friends will continue to be my priority....have a great day!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:31 pm

hi
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:06 am

Good morning..kc is free, and I hope we all can have closer. Remember karma!!
    Dave and I r on OH WELL III BECAUSE we miss blogging..hope to see all of ya soon!!!
    We still need to be advocates for children!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Forever Friends - Page 2 2nw3nv10
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Not a good day for me...migraineheadache..ugg!! I think three years of KC has given me this headache. I hope I see some of u in the future!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:01 pm

I went away because I thought everyone else had. I think we all needed some time to regroup and heal. I'll be around, not as much, and I won't be at OW at all, that site does strange things to my computer - LoL!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:11 am

Hey Linda Dale Kaci Ali Cap'em Shels me
    Kronk still suing poor Lenny P
    Tim Miller and now Lenny P suing you know who

yep I hope more ad to list
    Lenny still sticking to his story that Kronk's girlfriend back in 2008 aquired the info as to where poor Caylee's remains where. And you know what I believe him.
    I know we will all stay close no matter if we posr here. The web of a strong connection between us is tight. I think of you all. Unfortunately Daley is the only one I get to hug and see in person. But she makes up for a a lot of the missing piece I have not to be able to see you guys. I cherish that special friendship and feel so fortunate to have it.

Will post when I don't get that gut wrenching feeling about this case.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:52 pm

I do miss the good 'ol days, when all of us first got to know each other... just look at how far we've come together!

We will none of us forget Caylee, that's for sure!

We can share cyber-hugs, Dy! Wrap your arms around yourself and squeeze - that's a hug from me!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 am

Thread has become a ghost town .... I will turn out the lights on my way out
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:58 am

No, no Linda..not a ghost town..we r still part of each other's lives, just trying to get around the verdict, and there r still so many children out there we need to help, protect, and be involved with.
    Dy, thanks for the thoughts...starting to miss u too..
    Davey, know where ur r, but wish u'd come back here once in awhile..
    Mishy, miss ya so much too.
    BB..where r u my friend, heres hoping all is well with u!!
    Ali, so wish u'd post once in awhile too.
    TURNING THE LIGHTS ON!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Yes, it was quite a blow we all took with the verdict and that affected all of us in various different ways. Everyone processes thing differently and we all had our own lives to deal with as well at the time of the blow...

Were a good group of friends and should never lose contact with each other. There is always something to discuss going on in the world as we know it and just to share good times with each other. Let each other know what is going on in our lives etc... After all our thread name is "Friends Forever" right?

We all know each other very well and much more so that other on different threads. They don't have what we do here "Friendship, sharing both the good and bad with each other and having a little fun as well". You don't see that on other threads at all.

After the trial verdict work life turned into a real bitch with vacations, people out with other issues going on and having to call in people from other depts., to help get things done. The month of July has been freaking crazy, no time off for me and working OT instead. I'm not real fond of OT even though I get paid for it. I have a life outside of that place too and like to enjoy "me" time.

Some did not want to discuss this case anymore early on here. I can handle anything negative going on with Casey, but any book dealings etc., irritate the hell out of me. I have signed every petition out there against her and will continue to do so.

I read today on my lunch hour on CNN that there is a FB site "hate Casey Ant or something like that" that had 75,000 members. There is another F--k U Casey Ant that has 750,000 members so far from all over the place.. It stated that people from different parts of the world posted there and they do NOT want her in their state and/or country. Just thought I would share that if you haven't see it already.

Have a great night all..
    Love ya's
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 am

SOME HUMOR AT KC'S EXPENSE....[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:52 am

GO MORNING ALL....HOPE U COME AND VISIT SOMETIME...I'LL JUST TRY AND KEEP THINGS ROLLIN...... Forever Friends - Page 2 865907 Forever Friends - Page 2 393581 hi Mac captain
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 am

WHOOPY.. BB, so good to see ya..I might try nd call ya tonite..miss ya girl friend!! Actually, I miss u all, even Dy, haen't seen much of her ether...we must all be in shock still. 3 years, and thats gthe verdict..I do understand, but don't want to loose any of ya..please post!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Howdy!! Stoped by often since but nobody here...not even a good bye...Davey never said anything & moved on...called Dy & she said she'd call back & never did...Boo Hoo I sound like Lee A. HAHAHA It's all good friends!

What's cookin peeps? I am pretty much over it & try to not read much or listen for I get angry...just gonna watch & enjoy...cause it ain't over until the fat lady sings! And she ain't sung it.

That monster is hiding & realizes now how much she is hated by the world.
    While Jose is runnin after her...doesn't the man need to work too! I am waiting for the media to announce Mrs. Baez says Adios to Jose & Casey...It will become such a fiasco...he states that the circus is over...OH YEA, whateva you say sir!

I am still pisses as hell...won't deny it but dammit where is justice!!!!

I hope we reunite & get it right...why did we run away after verdict? at the moment we were shocked & now we have lots of work to do...we as the people are not powerless...
    As my Danielle used to say after I took her to Mom's, come back & hug!!! :)
    Danielle is leaving tomorrow to TX to visit her Dad & his other family along with Grandma...She hasn't seen him since she was 6 yrs old...she will meet 2 sisters, a brother & brother by marriage. I am proud of her & know they welcome her with open arms.
    Ok, now dear friends, what is going on!!!!!!?????

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Evening Ya'll! I have been so messed up with the night shift thing,was cancelled tonight 2 hrs be fore I had to leave the house. DISNEY SUCKS! Anyhoo, I dont get on much anymore and when I do, I post on OW III now and then, as not much going on here. I have not forgotten about anyone and always got good info here. When Days go by and no one here, I loose some interest. Sorry! I'll try to keep in touch and not be such a stranger! Love you all!

BTW, This is a very(long) but very good read!

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&Reasonable_doubts_in_the_Casey_Anthony_trial&slreturn=1&hbxlogin=1

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content