that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+2
DALEY
fabman1
6 posters

Forever Friends

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Forever Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:48 am

Fontaine is 2nd person to look at duct tape. 3 pieces examined. She looks for visible prints first.by cfnews13casey via twitter 6/13/2011 3:33:18 PM at 11:33 AM

FOntaine saw the residue from a heart shaped sticker....

connect the dots Jury....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:49 am

Forever Friends - Page 2 B3701d10
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am

MiShel wrote:Looked at remains photos last ight...have you all looked? So sad!
    yes so sad.... her foot is missing in the remains very graphic thats why I didn't put pic up unless it's ok
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:58 am

Grandma Linda wrote:Hey, everyone! What a week for the trial, huh? It is all down hill from here. I cannot wait to see what other bombshells the bad guys have to share. Especially since the first one fizzled out. I'm expecting her to ask for a mistrial due to attorney mis-representation. That may have been the plan all along. Wonder who is waiting in the wings?

I get home in time to see about the last hour live then just stay with HLN for the recap.

Another busy week coming up at work - lots of semi-annual stuff happening and audits too. Expecting FDA any day, but there will be no confetti for them when they waltz in!

Hope you all have a great and very blessed week! I'll stop back when I can...

Hi Linda there you are!
    Who are FDA?
    Baez being so inexperienced the 3 days he has been up he has done a pretty good job I am quite wurprised. I think he is going to fight a mistrial due to some legal loop hole with State's presentations. He asks for one at lest once a week now lol. Last time was Friday or Saturday at the end of the day. He has been trying at the beginning of the ciurts day before but as usual D E N I E D
    HLN doe have great recaps. WHen I was at work it was playing all night long as Nancy Grace as the host.
    I can't wait until Kronk takes the stand and so hoping for Mr. Padilla.
    This trial is something noone will forget...EVeryone knows our Angel who has becomes one in everyone's hearts.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:00 pm

fabman1 wrote:Anyone gonna be here for Belmont stakes at 5?
    I totally forgot cleaning up yard.Crap!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:01 pm

The state's witness didn't show up so they have no one else for today and nothing until 11am tomorrow!!!!!! W T ?????
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:02 pm

State will finish their presenation Wednesday.
    JP says so far they are ahead of schedule
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Defense's Presentations will start on Wednesday!!!!!!!
    JP says he hoopes Jury's deliberations will be around the 25th or the 26th!!!!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Judge Perry says the defense case could only take a week and a half.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks for all the updates Dy..my heart wasn't in it today.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Quick trial hearing today.. I started listening to the re-runs of it, but I couldn't watch all of it. My head kept crashing on the keyboard..

I checked out the Caylee Dailey site and ugg. Seeing the remains was so very sad!! That is nothing the jurors are going to forget at all no matter what the defense comes back with. The prosecution will shut them down on each and every thing they try to come up with. They would have to put Casey on the stand if they try to pursue the molestation part. I don't forsee that happening as the prosecution would tear her appart and then some. If that happens I want to know about it!!

While listening to the re-runs of the trial, I hear a faint knock on my front door. I thought who the hell is that, figuring it was a solicitor. I peeked around the corner to see who it was and it was a little old man standing there with his car in the driveway. I thought he needed help, so quickly answered the door. He wanted to know who mows my lawn. He said he is 87yrs old and just can't do it anymore. He said his wife is trying to mow their back yard now and she will be complaining when he gets home. He had a pen and a piece of paper with him, so I gave him my lawn guys cell#. I told him that I do my Mom's yard for her and I can't keep up with both of them and why I have mine done. We talked for quite a while about the neighborhood and other things in general. He was such a very nice man. He told me where he lived on the street, which is at the far end of it. He lives next door to some real slobs that are much worse than the one's that live next door to me. My lawn guy is such a great guy and does a great job. He stopped by very early spring to chit chat for a bit. During the conversation he said that he always cuts deals for elderly people that live on fixed incomes. He said he just wants to help them, so they can stay in their homes longer and doesn't charge them much. I am hoping that he cuts these nice folks a break, which I am very certain he will. I would gladly pay more, to give these folks a helping hand. This older gent was so very nice and it made me feel sad inside at the same time, when he said he could no longer do things that he used to be able to do all these years. Now that I know where he lives and who he is, I'll keep an eye on them and see if they need a hand from time to time with things.

Take care all and have a great night.
    Love ya bunches!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 am

Can we bump, please?

FDA: Federal Agency governs research labs and pharmaceuticals. We do a wide area of medical research; everything from DNA to nutrition; research for major pharmaceutical companies and medical agencies.

The defense won't last long; they have nothing! I expect her to get LWP, not DP. She should not be permitted to ever be walking among us again. But, I think if she gets life, she will adapt as she has the last three years and really won't be a big deal to her. Sad for the little that she gave life to and then snuffed that very life from existance. God will judge her and she cannot escape Him!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 am

Hello all...GL, I think you just may be spot on about LWP...not DP. But she can't ever party, sleep with multiple men, shop at Target, and just ever be free again...YES, she will answer to God & the moment she leaves this world I do believe she will immediatley face Caylee & have to tell her "why".

Edwin is on vacation this week, yesterday we went to Aquatic Kayak Center...they all went bike riding while I strolled around the beach...
    My neighbor phoned me & said she had to call Sheriff dept. on my next door neighbor playing the music full blast...when I got home I called & Edwin finally went out to fence to yell at her to turn it down, he saw that she had boom box at our fence side facing us(yes he took pics & video taped)...she is I think vietnamese, husband white...OMY! it became ugly, the Sheriff came, he was yelling at her over gate, she was screaming at him like a crazy lunatic that we were noisy...our dog barks...he told her well, whatever the case you can not play your music loud like this nor sit it facing your neighbor. Other neighbors were surrounded...because the whole community could hear her music. Therefore, every dog in the neighborhood was barking esp. when she was screaming at officer. He got in his car finally, and as soon as we came inside, she turned it back on...I ran like a bat out of hell to his car...thankfully he was still there, told him it was back on, and he went and busted through her gate...told her he was going to arrest her, she said I'm not drunk...LOL...he kept telling her he'd take her radio as well. She said NEVER!! LOL...so now every dog in neighborhood that barks has to be mine .... behind us is a bucket full of chi's & shitz....she must think their all mine! LOL
    She is a nut!!! Edwin & Lyssie went for a bike ride & Edwin ran upon the nuts husband getting home....he talked to him...was very nice, but Edwin said I can tell he is so nerdy he's freightened of her...But he did tell him that if Sheriff comes back they will arrest her. The man said she knew I called cops on her a few weeks back when she wouldn't answer the door. She is very brave & mean as hell. But won't be in a jail cell...
    Why can't these kinds of neighbors have their very own place together...LOL

The Sheriiff told me he knew it was not my dog and it is NOT against the law for a dog to bark....only if it is excessively.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Chcek this out!!!JP doesn't trust Defense?
    http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28227726/index.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:23 pm

From WS
    Mason: We don't have any obligation to put on any evidence at all, and you just told the jurors that you expect us to be putting on evidence. And we may or we may not.

HHJP: Then y'all lied to me.

Mason: No.

HHJP: Yes the hell you did!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 pm

trial resumes at 1PM
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense
    POSTED: 4:19 pm EDT June 13, 2011
    UPDATED: 4:26 pm EDT June 13, 2011

Roy Kronk Subpoenaed By Casey Defense

Judge Belvin Perry ruled in January that the defense could not introduce any evidence on Kronk's prior bad acts.

Perry said the defense claimed that Kronk had a "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls," a history of "abusing, restraining, and holding women against their will," using duct tape to restrain women and even said there is a chance that he knew the locations of the remains before alerting law enforcement.

Perry said that Kronk could be questioned about his calls to law enforcement to report a suspicious bag, but the defense cannot use his alleged history as evidence that he could be a suspect in the case.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28223487/detail.html#ixzz1PGih2Cja
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Ya'll,

Quick trial hearing today.. I started listening to the re-runs of it, but I couldn't watch all of it. My head kept crashing on the keyboard..

I checked out the Caylee Dailey site and ugg. Seeing the remains was so very sad!! That is nothing the jurors are going to forget at all no matter what the defense comes back with. The prosecution will shut them down on each and every thing they try to come up with. They would have to put Casey on the stand if they try to pursue the molestation part. I don't forsee that happening as the prosecution would tear her appart and then some. If that happens I want to know about it!!

While listening to the re-runs of the trial, I hear a faint knock on my front door. I thought who the hell is that, figuring it was a solicitor. I peeked around the corner to see who it was and it was a little old man standing there with his car in the driveway. I thought he needed help, so quickly answered the door. He wanted to know who mows my lawn. He said he is 87yrs old and just can't do it anymore. He said his wife is trying to mow their back yard now and she will be complaining when he gets home. He had a pen and a piece of paper with him, so I gave him my lawn guys cell#. I told him that I do my Mom's yard for her and I can't keep up with both of them and why I have mine done. We talked for quite a while about the neighborhood and other things in general. He was such a very nice man. He told me where he lived on the street, which is at the far end of it. He lives next door to some real slobs that are much worse than the one's that live next door to me. My lawn guy is such a great guy and does a great job. He stopped by very early spring to chit chat for a bit. During the conversation he said that he always cuts deals for elderly people that live on fixed incomes. He said he just wants to help them, so they can stay in their homes longer and doesn't charge them much. I am hoping that he cuts these nice folks a break, which I am very certain he will. I would gladly pay more, to give these folks a helping hand. This older gent was so very nice and it made me feel sad inside at the same time, when he said he could no longer do things that he used to be able to do all these years. Now that I know where he lives and who he is, I'll keep an eye on them and see if they need a hand from time to time with things.

Take care all and have a great night.
    Love ya bunches!!
    87! Wow! He sounds sweet kind of you Bud to adopt them lol
    I bet your lawn guy will be more than happy to tend to their landscape Forever Friends - Page 2 299547
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Can we bump, please?

FDA: Federal Agency governs research labs and pharmaceuticals. We do a wide area of medical research; everything from DNA to nutrition; research for major pharmaceutical companies and medical agencies.

The defense won't last long; they have nothing! I expect her to get LWP, not DP. She should not be permitted to ever be walking among us again. But, I think if she gets life, she will adapt as she has the last three years and really won't be a big deal to her. Sad for the little that she gave life to and then snuffed that very life from existance. God will judge her and she cannot escape Him!

Hi Linda, I don't know how to bump it does it automatically after 20 pages

Oh FDA! Your right abut her getting Life W/O Parole .... no one will like her in there...she thinks everyone outside thinks she is a celebrity lol!
    Wake up and smell reality Casey!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Bump BUmp it's on page 22 gotta get this to bump
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Hay Mishy, as u probably guessed, I haven't had the heart to be on here because of my neighbors..THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!! While I went out to dinner one nite, they called cops on me for my dogs barking..they were iside with just a sky lite open. The dogs naturally barked at officers walking arounf my yard..to make a very long depressing story short..dog officer said he will fine me $50.00 per dog the next time he is called whether they barked 10 minutes or not, and the second time, he will take dogs away...I am looking for a lawyer. I am depressed and having severe anxiety attacks..I did find out dog officer can't take dogs away so he threatened me.I have to have windows shut, shades down, and when hot AC on, so I am trapped in my house. Life is hell!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

From Bob Kealing..#CaseyAnthony Analyst testifying about testing Q12.1 hair strand from trunk. Hair with so called death band.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:37 pm

heart shaped stickers to put Casey in contact with the duck tape....sidebar!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Forever Friends - Page 2 Heartsticker
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Strog eveidence with heart shape stickers
    trying to get Burroughs to make measurements of crime scene to school a phot that we don't now what it is sounded like the duct tape Jose is flapping his wings in with oil on them lol now clling her back after she was excused
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:01 pm

DALEY wrote:heart shaped stickers to put Casey in contact with the duck tape....sidebar!!

#CaseyAnthony Now photo of sheet of red heart stickers with several missing. State found a red heart sticker at scene.by bobkealing via twitter 6/14/2011 5:47:06 PM at 1:47 PM
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:02 pm

#CaseyAnthony Baez said he wanted a chance to question this witness about new evidence state wanted to introduce. Judge is allowing.by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 2:01
    she is opening putting on her gloves! And they fit! ha ha
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 pm

new evidence oh boy can't wait!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Burrough's did not fond the evidence at the Ant home appears to be a raised or bubbled sticker....she said No and is excused
    LDB attempted to get Exhibit K-B entered into evidence - previously identified by Robin Maynard.

JB objected as to the timing and inability to question last witness about it.

ALINA BURROUGHS brought back to the stand.

EXAMINATION BY JB:

JB withdrew objection and item was marked as Exhibit 315.

JB showed the witness the package and she identified it as the sticker found at the scene.

She agreed she did not find that at the Anthony home. She agreed it was a raised surface.

No further questions by JB.

Witness excused (again).

Last edited by Ribbon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Cindy Anthony again next witness poor lady
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Surprise Surprised!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Asking her about length of hair almost to her shoulders in Dec 08'
    2006 as long as Linda's
    Her hair she started processing in 2002 highlighting her hair in 2004 redhead until now has processed her hair lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

showing photo of Caylee in early 2008 no reaction from Casey
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm

poor Cindy looking at photo of caylee in 2007 and getting fidgety
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:15 pm

DALEY wrote:Hay Mishy, as u probably guessed, I haven't had the heart to be on here because of my neighbors..THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!! While I went out to dinner one nite, they called cops on me for my dogs barking..they were iside with just a sky lite open. The dogs naturally barked at officers walking arounf my yard..to make a very long depressing story short..dog officer said he will fine me $50.00 per dog the next time he is called whether they barked 10 minutes or not, and the second time, he will take dogs away...I am looking for a lawyer. I am depressed and having severe anxiety attacks..I did find out dog officer can't take dogs away so he threatened me.I have to have windows shut, shades down, and when hot AC on, so I am trapped in my house. Life is hell!!!
    Woohoo I am Glad yu found out that his threatening statement was incorrect. DId you talk with town admin?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Note- hair found in trunk was brown. Cindy says she's been coloring her hair blonde for awhile and keeps it relatively short. #CaseyAnthonyby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:15 PM
    Mitochondrial DNA tests showed other relatives along maternal line couldn't be excluded as potential sources for hair samples. #CaseyAnthonyby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 2:15 PM
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Bozo just yelled out somehting about impeachment lol
    judge overruled didn't catch it

Last edited by Ribbon on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 pm

...One of Bozo's greatest quotes
    You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm

back to duct tape
    doesn't remember using any duct tape from her home for the command center
    now opening up her deposition
    ....remembers George said he put a piece of duct tape on gas can.... now digging deeper into dep.
    bringing back her memory
    asking use of duct tape in the home where the roll of duct tape was currently?
    cindy needs to look at the 2 pages of her answer.... thru line 12 on page 513...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm

showing photo of duct tape on missing/reward photo at command center
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 pm

worked last night so going to lay down and listen from there...night nite
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Hay Mishy, as u probably guessed, I haven't had the heart to be on here because of my neighbors..THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!! While I went out to dinner one nite, they called cops on me for my dogs barking..they were iside with just a sky lite open. The dogs naturally barked at officers walking arounf my yard..to make a very long depressing story short..dog officer said he will fine me $50.00 per dog the next time he is called whether they barked 10 minutes or not, and the second time, he will take dogs away...I am looking for a lawyer. I am depressed and having severe anxiety attacks..I did find out dog officer can't take dogs away so he threatened me.I have to have windows shut, shades down, and when hot AC on, so I am trapped in my house. Life is hell!!!
    Woohoo I am Glad yu found out that his threatening statement was incorrect. DId you talk with town admin?

Town Admin refused to talk about that, and said he would ask dog oifficer to tell him about sunday. Been turned down by one lawyer so far.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Ribbon wrote:worked last night so going to lay down and listen from there...night nite

don't have any energy myself....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:54 pm

posters on TV!

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm

can't sleep journalists sowing cids/pics of duct tape I guess
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Henkel sells Duck Tape brand and its Avon plant to Shurtape Technologies
    m/business/index.ssf/2009/06/henkel_sells_duck_tape_brand_a.html
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:02 pm

#caseyanthony's tattoo artist is in the hallway waiting to testify. #fox35by anthonycase via twitter at 4:01 PM

Forever Friends - Page 2 873525
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:04 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:worked last night so going to lay down and listen from there...night nite

don't have any energy myself....
    I feel so bad for you Daley pale
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 pm

William or Bobby was his name geeeesh don't remember sheet!
    side bar

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content