that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
alicat
Kaci
DALEY
Ribbon
8 posters

Forever Friends

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Forever Friends - Page 19 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Hay Captain....if u get on, ley me know, hope ur not freezing!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 pm

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 am

Oh, I totally understand that every one of us has lives and obligations to full-fill. I don't post frequently, so I am as bad as anyone of you.

I pray that each of you are well and that you know you are missed. Life can be a time thief. Time is a precious commodity that cannot be bought or sold - well, I suppose it depends on how you determine 'sold'. In our jobs, we sell our time, if a person wishes to look at it in that respect; but I believe our jobs mean more to us than a paycheck.

Hope you are well, Dale!

Love to you all!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Hi All,
    Hope everyone is doing well!!

It’s been very busy at work and outside of work lately for me. I’m still trying to cover two full time functions and it wears me down!! I’ve had several appointments this past week and one of them with my Doc to check my Blood Pressure, after being on new script for a couple months. He still didn’t like the readings, so added another script to take with the one I am already on. It makes me very tired and will take time for my bod to get used to it.

I’ve also been going to my Mom’s 3 times a day since Friday. My lil girl Kaci has two ulcers in one eye which we found out Thursday when she went to the vet. She has to have drops in it 6 times a day, so I have been helping my Mom with them and will be doing so for the next two weeks until she goes for a check up. If Kaci’s eye bulges at all, they will have to sew it shut. If either of the ulcers rupture, they will have to remove her eye. I’ll be zipping over during the work week on my lunch hour, again on my way home from work and once more later in the evening. My Mom will get the other 3 times in the early am, late afternoon and late evening. It’s difficult for my Mom to give the eye drops and I need to make sure Kaci is getting the adequate amount of them.

My life has been both busy at work and outside of work lately. Sometimes I just need to zone out when I get home, let my brain relax and don’t always feel like chatting or posting. I’m very sorry.. I don’t want to post, just to show I was here. That would not be heartfelt on my part. I always think of all of you daily and wonder how everyone is doing. That is a given and I care about each and every one of you!!

Friday I have to have surgery to have mole removed and I’m not looking forward to it at all. It will be what it is though. The office left a message on my answering machine Friday to be there at 9, even though my appt isn’t till 9:30. I called them back and they want me there at 9 to anesthetize the area, so surgery can start promptly at 9:30. Ugggg!!

Well, I need to jump in the shower as soon as washer quits running and head to my Mom’s. I’ll be back here as soon as I can. Love you all!!

Take good care,
    Sue
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh BB..I understand what ur going thro. wish I lived near u, so we could help each other, and ur beloved doggy. As for surgery, it has to be done, and u'll be better physically and mentally afterwards.

I have to vent too, as I do not want to bug anyone, and writing stuff down helps somehow. I do struggle with depression, and I am on meds, and it is not an excuse for how I feel. I am so depressed today. It started with Ian feeling bad that he can't have his own place, and wanting as a 39 yr old to live depenently from his mom. It thro me back to my resentment I have towards my Mom..( I try hard to bury those feelings) My Mom totally left Ian out of her will, and gave my sister's daughter $500,000.00. My sister never even thought it would b nice to give Ian something from that, and I was the one that saved her life. My siblings don't care if I or Ian live or die.
    So I spent the day working hard to get pass those feelings, and this may sound really dumn, ut when the Pats threw thier game, well bang, I was down again. I just can't call my friends and tell them how unhappy I am, how much of a looser I feel, for I know how much they in their own lives go thro. Sometimes, my pets r the only reason I am still here. I guess this all why I don't get on here, and why I don't call...how do u say "I am an idiot, and I am lonely" when I know u all r going tho ur problems too.
    Sometimes, I just don't like being me.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:21 pm

DALEY wrote:Oh BB..I understand what ur going thro. wish I lived near u, so we could help each other, and ur beloved doggy. As for surgery, it has to be done, and u'll be better physically and mentally afterwards.

I have to vent too, as I do not want to bug anyone, and writing stuff down helps somehow. I do struggle with depression, and I am on meds, and it is not an excuse for how I feel. I am so depressed today. It started with Ian feeling bad that he can't have his own place, and wanting as a 39 yr old to live depenently from his mom. It thro me back to my resentment I have towards my Mom..( I try hard to bury those feelings) My Mom totally left Ian out of her will, and gave my sister's daughter $500,000.00. My sister never even thought it would b nice to give Ian something from that, and I was the one that saved her life. My siblings don't care if I or Ian live or die.
    So I spent the day working hard to get pass those feelings, and this may sound really dumn, ut when the Pats threw thier game, well bang, I was down again. I just can't call my friends and tell them how unhappy I am, how much of a looser I feel, for I know how much they in their own lives go thro. Sometimes, my pets r the only reason I am still here. I guess this all why I don't get on here, and why I don't call...how do u say "I am an idiot, and I am lonely" when I know u all r going tho ur problems too.
    Sometimes, I just don't like being me.
    PS...some of all this stems from when I put dentures on today, and gums r so called healed, they hurt worse than before operation...think this is one really expensive big mistake, and I am so done with it all. I look like an 80 yr old without teeth, because it is too painful to where dentures. My mom said she didn't recognize herself after her chemo, and whenI look in mirror, I don't recognize myself either..ugg!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Lil Bud,

You are a beautiful person with or without your dentures my friend. You have a very kind soul and it's what is within a person that counts, not the exterior of people. I look like an amazon woman with my height and build, but those that know me all call me Suzie. They know I am a softy inside despite my size.

Tonight my sewer line decided to plug up and someone came out to open it up at premium overtime charges. He used one of those snake gismos and it took forever. I happened to look out my back door waiting for him and saw something zipping around my back yard and didn't know what the heck it was. I turn other lights on outside and it was the end of is snake gismo. The friggin pipe is broken is what it means. They have to come back tomorrow morning and dig up the back yard to see how extensive the damage is. They plan to use a camera to inspect the line and see how much is broken. If it's really bad, then they have to bring in a back hoe to dig it all up and fix it. He said it would run anywhere from $500 to $1500 to fix it. Uggg!!!

Not a very happy start to a new year.. I won't complain though because I am in good health for the most part, have a good job and make do. I'm more worried about my lil Kaci than anything right now.

The guy that was here tonight at least openend up the line enough for me to use the throne. I had to pee in a bucket twice tonight and that was humiliating as heck!!!

Try to cheer up LB!! I get depressed during Winter months myself, but I think of all the good things in life, such as yourself and all of the rest of you. I'm not looking forward to the bill I will receive tomorrow getting the sewer line fixed, but it will be what it is.

I'm just glad I can use my throne again, YAHOO!! The bucket doesn't get it for me.

Have a great night and great day tomorrow.

Love ya

Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 am

Dale, I can only agree with what Sue said - she said it so well. We love you, Dale! It took forever for me to be able to wear my dentures, I know that pain! I had pyrea and my teeth, upper and lower had to be surgically removed. It took so long for the infection and swelling to go down and people made fun of me - I could not stop working and stay in while they healed. Then, just months after I finally got my dentures, I was involved in a horrible accident (hit by a drunk driver - head on) and my mouth jammed against the steering wheel from the impact - my lower dentures were embedded into my jaw and had to be surgically removed (to say naught of the other injuries). To this day I am unable to wear the lower plate, I have no gum for them to rest on. I am praying that you heal quickly and are able to wear your dentures. We love you and respect you, with or without them.

Sue, I 'see' you as a very loving and caring person! No matter how big or small we are, we all have doubts about ourselves at times. I can see lots of love in you and Dale, in fact, in everyone here. Life steals from us, but we are always here for each other, even when we are not 'here'.

Have a great day, everyone, and KNOW that you are loved!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

BB..I so miss talking to ya....wrote to u on facebook, and saw u were having ur surgery....yuck! U'll be ok, and frankly all u said about me, is the same for u. U r very special, and giving too. What u said helped, and a little bit of sunshine today helped too. But like any winter, the sun is fleeting..snow tomorrow.
    Very tired, and going to bed soon...so glad u have ur throne back..peeing in bucket...yuck..love ya bb
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Hi Ya'll,

Hope everyone is doing well today!!

It's been quite a week for me and an expensive one as well. I'm currently fighting with the electric company for damage done to my sewer line when they put it under ground. I have plenty of pictures to show the damage done and they will have a very difficult time trying to dispute it. If they decide to it will be on their dime taking it to court to pay their laywers. I can hire a lawyer that won't collect anything unless the case is won. I may only receive half of the settlement, but it's better than nothing at all. I'm far from done with this..

The surgery went well on Monday, but the 16 shots beforehand were not pleasant at all. I thought it would be a round cut on my cheek, but instead it is an inch n a half length wise cut with a slight curve to it. How the Doc had to remove it with less scaring is why all the shots. It wasn't just a local area type of cut. I have stitches both inside an out, 6 on the outside and I have no idea on how many inside. Those will desolve in the next 2 months they said. The outer one's come out Tuesday this week.

It's been a bit difficult sleeping, since I can only sleep on one side right now. It'll get better in time and I'm not complaining at all. Just letting you know what is going on in my world lately.

LB - I tried calling you yesterday but got your voicemail. Hope your doing alright LB.. Keep your chin up my friend and think of all the good things in life. I get the Winter blues myself with the lack of sunlight and get depressed at times too. Just know you have good friends that Love you and care a lot about you!!! We may not live right next door, but we are never far away either!!

Alicat, Dave, Dy, Mish and Linda - I hope all of you are doing well and greatly miss hearing from you.

Love you all. Take good care and have a great night.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Sue, I thought your surgery was last Friday - was I praying for you on the wrong day? The outer stitches will come out tomorrow - that will be relief! I love you, Sue, and I sure hope you are healing quickly!

I'm ok; recovering from another pancreatic attack... oh! I was so hopeful that I'd had the last one! I went back to work today, not moving real quick, but made a lot of progress in catching up.

Missing all of you! I'll be back when I can.
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Just wanted to pass along that I read online news story about The Parrot Head falling off the stage face first - had some facial lacerations, recovering in hospital - in Australia...
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Info on Casey Anthony....nrw evidence released...

http://www.wesh.com/r/26655303/detail.html
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 am

So, it appears that the very ones who begged for the return of this thread have abandoned it. Sure miss everyone!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:So, it appears that the very ones who begged for the return of this thread have abandoned it. Sure miss everyone!

Evening Miss Linda! I stop here from time to time but never see anyone here Crying or Very sad I think every one is busy with the troublers in their lives. Always good to see your posts tho I don't respond......
    I think the old days are gone and everyone is so involved in their own lives. I'm sure things may pick up as the trial looms closer. I still keep tab on OW III altho I rarely post. Seems all the good people are still there and Margaret has passed on. I know you are on facebook but I rarely go there, not a farmville or any other game there. I will always try to keep intouch. Take care my friend and keep warm and safe!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:58 am

Thanks, Dave! Good to hear from you, my friend! Are you finished with the Universal project?

I agree that we each have 'stuff' going on in our lives, and time is never enough.

I can't go to OW - Topix does weird stuff to my pc and won't load. I did know that Margaret had passed, I think Jaime emailed me about that.

I don't play any games on FB, no time for that; I mostly use FB for communication means.

I am so looking forward to SPRING! It has been a rough winter! Thanks, again, for posting, wishing you and Ali (and of course, Michele) well! Love to ya!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Hi Ya’ll,

Hoping everyone is doing well these days..

I’m guilty too for not being here lately. Still trying to cover two full time functions at work that whoops me daily. Ran into a sewer problem 2 weeks ago Sunday night and paid premium wages on a Sunday night to open it back up, only to find out the sewer pipe in back yard was busted. A day off work and $850 dollars the next day and it was fixed.

Been fighting with the electric company since then, because they are the ones that busted the pipe out back, when they put my electric underground. I sent them all the photo’s that clearly show the electric line running right smack over top of the busted sewer section. They disputed the claim because I could not prove the line was marked before they started digging. Assholes!!! Sorry for my language.. They wanted photos of how things were marked off, before they started digging and I never took any back then, because I didn’t think I would ever need to.

I came down with one nasty cold last Sunday and lost several days of work this week, because of it. I went home early on Monday to get some rest, Tuesday our VP sent me home and told me not to come in the next day unless I felt dramatically better, Wednesday we were dealing with a Blizzard and many didn’t make it into work. I was in contact with work and told them I would head in to help them. Our VP caught word of it and called me on my work cell, to tell me to please stay home. I had talked to him earlier that morning and he could clearly tell I was still sick and did not want me out on the roads and wanted me to stay home. I get paid either way, so I obeyed his wishes and handled what all I could from home base instead. We have connections from home to access our network system, so I helped with what had to be done that way.

I’m still sick and get very little sleep at night with all the coughing, blowing my nose, sipping on water and the more water I drink, the more I have to pot at night. It’s been miserable and I’ll be glad when I am over this crud!! I’ve pretty much lost my voice (which some would say is a good thing) from all the coughing at night. I’ve had many colds in my day, but have never ever had one this bad before.

I did watch the CA trial Wednesday and got a chuckle out of how Bozo got slapped many times by the Judge. It was quite comical!!! I really like this Judge. He seems laid back in his demeanor, but he does not mess around at all. Things are starting to get very interesting and they will be even more so in the coming days leading up to the trial.

Catch up with all of you very soon and know I think of all of you daily.
    Love ya’s
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Kaci wrote:Hi Ya’ll,

Hoping everyone is doing well these days..

I’m guilty too for not being here lately. Still trying to cover two full time functions at work that whoops me daily. Ran into a sewer problem 2 weeks ago Sunday night and paid premium wages on a Sunday night to open it back up, only to find out the sewer pipe in back yard was busted. A day off work and $850 dollars the next day and it was fixed.

Been fighting with the electric company since then, because they are the ones that busted the pipe out back, when they put my electric underground. I sent them all the photo’s that clearly show the electric line running right smack over top of the busted sewer section. They disputed the claim because I could not prove the line was marked before they started digging. Assholes!!! Sorry for my language.. They wanted photos of how things were marked off, before they started digging and I never took any back then, because I didn’t think I would ever need to.

I came down with one nasty cold last Sunday and lost several days of work this week, because of it. I went home early on Monday to get some rest, Tuesday our VP sent me home and told me not to come in the next day unless I felt dramatically better, Wednesday we were dealing with a Blizzard and many didn’t make it into work. I was in contact with work and told them I would head in to help them. Our VP caught word of it and called me on my work cell, to tell me to please stay home. I had talked to him earlier that morning and he could clearly tell I was still sick and did not want me out on the roads and wanted me to stay home. I get paid either way, so I obeyed his wishes and handled what all I could from home base instead. We have connections from home to access our network system, so I helped with what had to be done that way.

I’m still sick and get very little sleep at night with all the coughing, blowing my nose, sipping on water and the more water I drink, the more I have to pot at night. It’s been miserable and I’ll be glad when I am over this crud!! I’ve pretty much lost my voice (which some would say is a good thing) from all the coughing at night. I’ve had many colds in my day, but have never ever had one this bad before.

I did watch the CA trial Wednesday and got a chuckle out of how Bozo got slapped many times by the Judge. It was quite comical!!! I really like this Judge. He seems laid back in his demeanor, but he does not mess around at all. Things are starting to get very interesting and they will be even more so in the coming days leading up to the trial.

Catch up with all of you very soon and know I think of all of you daily.
    Love ya’s

Good to hear from ya Sis! Sorry to hear about all your bad experiences Crying or Very sad Hope you are feeling better tonight. Michelle has a case of the coughing and sore throat also. Wondering who you all are rooting for the super bowl? I'm going with the Steelers and Alison is going with the Packers. Check in and let me know! We are having a mini superbowl party for ourselves.......WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!Go Steelers!

P>S> The drinks are on me!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi Bro,

So sorry that I didn't see your post last night. I'm hanging in there and still on the mend from the crud I have. My team has always been the GB Packs, since my family came from WI and many family members still live there. I thought for sure they were gonna screw it up last night with the lead they had in the beginning and to have the scores so close in the end. Ah, but my Packs pulled through Tee Hee. Sorry Bro, just rubbing it in a bit in good humor only. The Super Bowl is the extect of my football viewing. I always watch that one every year.

Hope everything is going well with you, Ali and Michele. Sounds like the temps there finally warmed up some. It's been friggin cold here and a foot of snow on the ground. I am so ready for Spring. The roads themselves are cleared, but outside of that it's knee deep with white stuff. Supposed to have a high in single digits starting tomorrow through the week. I'm feeling like Sue (Jack) Frost here Arggg.. That is just too friggin cold single digits as a high. Hopefully the jet stream does not venture down your way and it stays warmer there.

Great to hear from ya Bro!! I've missed you as I have all the rest here. Hopefully everyone will come back soon and post more often. The CA trial is getting quite interesting and I am sure will get even more interesting in the coming days.

Take good care Bro!!

Love ya
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm

The sun is shining! It is only 21 degrees, after a chilly start of 4 degrees. Warmmer days are headed our way, at least temporarily.

Please don't send any snow to Indiana!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:30 pm

LOL..Hay Cap, the cheese heads won..whoopy!!!!

BB, so very glad to have a nice talk with ya vvia phone!!!!! Made my day. and yes Linda, I have been vey very bad, nd haven't been here much. No excuses other than I have been in hybernation....too cold to think!!!

Dy and I were talking...Casey's trial is next month and we will all be glued to tv, and communicating here..the thing that brought us together will do that again.

Peace and love to all of ya!!!!!!!HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 am

Beautiful photo, Dale! Good to see ya here!

It has been a very rough winter, we still have lots of snow and ice on the ground, even though the sun has been out for a couple of days. I think we are supposed to be up to 40 degrees today! I know winter isn't over, but this is a nice break!

Have a great week, everyone!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 am

See that face that is my avitar..it is smiling, but it is so wrong!

My mom always told me to think and help others, to not put myself first. I have tried and probably failed many times, but it is still something I try to do. Unfortunately, I am a failure at many things. The only credit I will give myself is that I do try to be a good person. But I always screw it up!!!
    I don't like being me!
    The holidays were hell, almost lost one cat, but on Christmas lost my beloved Maggie. I have a son that is so rude to me..why, what have I done. I have siblings that can't stand me. I love very deeply, but it always bites me in the ass.
    Lately, because I helped an individual with disabilities with their facebook game, and forgot to remove my debit amount (typical stupid me), and that individual, no fault of her own( she is retarded) used my debit card to my failure to feed myself and have checking account all messed up. Because I told that individual what she did, she got very upset, so it went viral, and Lathams now says I can't visit her anymore. Now not only me, but now that individual and her housemates are hurt too. I can no longer be their friend.
    There doesn't seem to be anything in my life that doesn't go wrong. Yes, I have difficulties with depression, and man, I am close to being very suicidal.I just can't get pass things anymore. There is nothing in my life that I want to look forward to, except caring for my pets. I guess I can say they are the reason I am still here. I know my son would just put them in the pound if I died..can't let that happen.
    I apoligize for posting this, but in a very selfish way, I needed to let someone know that I have very little left, except my long didtant friends, and I so grateful you are in my life. I know you will support me, no matter what a nut I am. I do apoligize, too, for being so fucked up!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:52 am

LB don't even be talking the way that you are. Your a beautiful person inside and out!!! Some times being too generous can bite you in the butt!! I learned that lesson with a neighbor of mine, who I thought was a friend. Your a good person LB and I would not be friends with you if you were not. You do a lot of things for people and always have the best of intentions in your heart!!

While I don't know what all happened at Lathams, you had the best of intentions in mind and there was nothing malice about it. You only tried to help someone out and something went wrong. It happens to all of us at times. You learn from it and move on.

Don't even be talking about suicide crap. That is only taking an easy way out and is a chicken shit thing to do. There is always an answer to lifes problems and talking that kind of crap is not one of them.

We all get depressed in the Winter months it seems, but Winter doesn't last forever. There is too much to life to live and explore. You have many friends that love you for the person that you are inside and I am one of them. Don't worry about your siblings and what they think. I don't always get along with mine at times either. One sibling wanted to move my Mom to her house during the Winter and said I would need to stay at her house to take care of the pups. I said if I stay at her house during the Winter, what the hell is the point in moving her to your house because you have ice and snow there too? That pissed her off and then some. She called me all kinds of names and said I was uncaring. Excuse me, but Mom does not want to move to your house to begin with and think about what she wants for herself instead of what you want. Yes, we got into it and then some.

You hang in there girl and I will call you later today..

Love ya bunches!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 am

I am sorry you are having such a rough time, Dale. I agree with Susie that suicide is not an option, we just have to meet problems head on and keep taking one step at a time, breathe in/breath out.

Spring is coming, girl! Hold on!

Not one of us are perfect, not one of us deserve God's love, but He loves us anyway, just as we are. I would urge you to seek Him and believe His promises, He does not have the capability of lying.

Hope you all have a terrific Monday!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:54 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FRIENDS!! LOVE YA ALL LOTS!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Daley LB,

It was nice to talk to you tonight and I'm so glad that your doing better today. I was very worried about you yesterday. It went to your voice mail yesterday when I called which I suspected it would do. I'm the same way when I am upset and don't want to talk to anyone. I have to internalize things, think about it and deal with it in my own way. I understand LB. Like I said tonight learn from it and move on. It was so good to hear your voice tonight and I just love to hear your laugh. You have a very distinct laugh and I love it. Hang in there girl. Many brighter days are on the horizon.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today. I think of all of you daily and hope everyone is doing well. Love you all Lots!!! Going to bed now, as I'm still fighting this bug I have. Take good care and catch up with all of ya soon.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:42 am

Kaci wrote:Daley LB,

It was nice to talk to you tonight and I'm so glad that your doing better today. I was very worried about you yesterday. It went to your voice mail yesterday when I called which I suspected it would do. I'm the same way when I am upset and don't want to talk to anyone. I have to internalize things, think about it and deal with it in my own way. I understand LB. Like I said tonight learn from it and move on. It was so good to hear your voice tonight and I just love to hear your laugh. You have a very distinct laugh and I love it. Hang in there girl. Many brighter days are on the horizon.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day today. I think of all of you daily and hope everyone is doing well. Love you all Lots!!! Going to bed now, as I'm still fighting this bug I have. Take good care and catch up with all of ya soon.

Sis,Good to be in touch! We all face our worst fears on a daily basis but we ARE very strong folks as a group and aint one of us afraid to face down ANY adversity! Miss Dale..... Bring it on here! we can handle it! I tried to call you tonight......no answer
    Forever Friends - Page 19 484591 Open it up Lady! I just hope everyone had a great day and wish the BEST for everyone here. Miss Dyan, We talk soon! Love ya Lady! Forever Friends - Page 19 484591
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 am

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:14 am

Hi gang..it is another day, and I am much better!!!!
    Davey, I know u called, was sound asleep! I left message on ur phone, but I want u to know how much I appreciated ur trying to reach me. It was a good valentines present!!
    BB, it was so good talking to ya..and we r going to make a habit of it. I am also promising to write more here. yes, we can let out our frustrations, and be rewarded with much love.
    I decided to put the contraversy I got myself into in the past.."let go and let God" I am also in the process of letting go of some of those damn facebook games that became an addiction, and basically cause some problems in my life. It is so much better to be addicted to my friends that r real!!!!
    Have a great day all, and I love u all!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Good for you, Dale! We will form a virtual circle and have a group hug!

Keep you chin up and your knees bent (if only virtually), you cannot go wrong!

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Hello? Trying hard to be on here and communicate to my terrific friends.....
    think I'll run off and look for some fun music..be back soon! bounce :drunken: Forever Friends - Page 19 918916 Forever Friends - Page 19 727918 Forever Friends - Page 19 98241
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

FRIENDS FOREVER...LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:41 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

WEATMINSTER DOG SHOW TONIGHT..on USA channel
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Well folks....going to keep watching West. dog show..all of ya have a great evening!!!! Forever Friends - Page 19 455562
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Well folks....going to keep watching West. dog show..all of ya have a great evening!!!! Forever Friends - Page 19 455562
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:35 pm

COLLIES RULE!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:23 pm

I AM BACK~~~

I hope I see someone soon....it was a fairly good day. The dogs and I took a long walk around the pond. At first it felt cold, but as we walked, and the dogs were so happy, we just kept going. It felt so good to breathe fresh air!!
    Going back to dentist tomorrow because the dentures just plain hurt, and it is easier to eat without them, but lord if anyone saw me without them, they wiould think I was grandma moses...lol
    thinking of my friends and hope all of ya r doing well!!!Forever Friends - Page 19 ATT00013
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Like your avatar, Dale! I hope that you can get your dentures adjusted to the point that they are comfy. It is never the same as your own, but after I got used to mine, I never take them out except to clean them.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 am

Sisters had a great time together yesterday! I can remember when we were kids hearing my mother say, "When you girls get grown, you will be great friends!" ... and I thought: 'No, I won't... they swipe my bobbie pins, they take my clothes, they borrow my 45s and I never see them again - how can they ever be my best friends?' ... But, as she nearly was, Mother was right! I cherish them, the best gift my parents gave to each of us was each other!

Looking forward to the Daytona 500 this afternoon; I am so very disappointed in Earnhardt, Jr; but in my heart, I yearn for him to do well. Should be a good race, they have torn out the old track and put all new asphalt down. We'll see how the new tires designed for this race, the new car, and the new asphalt get along - oh, because the track is new, NASCAR has opted to use a smaller restrictor plate, too; some of the guys were running over 200 mph at the Bud Shootout last week and the powers that be thought they should be slowed down - duh!.... it is a race!

Hope you all find pleasure in this day! Lubs ya!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Grandma Linda wrote:Sisters had a great time together yesterday! I can remember when we were kids hearing my mother say, "When you girls get grown, you will be great friends!" ... and I thought: 'No, I won't... they swipe my bobbie pins, they take my clothes, they borrow my 45s and I never see them again - how can they ever be my best friends?' ... But, as she nearly was, Mother was right! I cherish them, the best gift my parents gave to each of us was each other!

Looking forward to the Daytona 500 this afternoon; I am so very disappointed in Earnhardt, Jr; but in my heart, I yearn for him to do well. Should be a good race, they have torn out the old track and put all new asphalt down. We'll see how the new tires designed for this race, the new car, and the new asphalt get along - oh, because the track is new, NASCAR has opted to use a smaller restrictor plate, too; some of the guys were running over 200 mph at the Bud Shootout last week and the powers that be thought they should be slowed down - duh!.... it is a race!

Hope you all find pleasure in this day! Lubs ya!

Glad you and sisters had a great time! I'm the same way with my siblings, we get along great now, even tho miles separate us. Watching the race now, rooting for Jr. just because........wouldn't that be a great tribute to Sr? I'm with you on the restrictor plate crap, ya don't see them using them in drag racing Shocked (my favorite sport) Used to do it in my younger days. Hope your day ends with a smile!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks, Dave! It was a good race, even if Jr. didn't win, he had a fairly good day. I used to go to drag races; my ex-brother in law used to race. My eyes don't focus fast enough to watch them anymore - LoL!

I really like sprint racing, the midgets, etc., especially on a dirt track. For many years, my butt was at the race park every week; that's where I first saw Jeff Gordon race, he was only a kid. He was a spunky kid, at that! My sister has lots of photos of him, she had a pit pass for his team. I wasn't a big fan of his then, and I'm still not, but I do respect him.

Well, kids, I need to unwind a little before bedtime. Hope you've all had a great weekend!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:08 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Hay Gang...this world of ours is falling apart..shut down of fed gov, possibly those of us on SSI, unemployment, and medicaid, may temparily loose our benefits..ugg!
    Earth quakes in New Zealand, Iran having war ships in Suaz, Wisconsin, Ohio fighting the unions. I have hated the collective bargaining myself, but Senators hiding in another state, not to vote..where is their cival duties?,
    Poor Lybians being killed by their dictator...the world is in an uproar!!!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

E-gineering made the list this year. We're blessed!
    'Best Places to Work' List Unveiled For 2011 - Newsroom - Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
    www.insideindianabusiness.com
    Site for Indiana's only statewide business television program containing streaming video segments, real time Indiana business news and links to Indiana's latest business content.

This is my son's business! Well, it was his idea and he is the President... I am busting at the seams!
    Grandma Linda
    Grandma Linda

Post by Grandma Linda Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:18 pm

You are right, Dale! ...and sadly, it is going to get worse before it gets better! Indiana is having the same issues with the union laws, some don't want to vote, it is a very touchy issue and always has been.

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content