that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+4
nanabanana197824
otb_someone
Mish
Ribbon
8 posters

friends who care

Mish
    Mish

friends who care - Page 19 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Hi Shels,
    your still hurting! I feel for you
    I am again really sick, my son is taking me to get hay.
    I will be better just got to run it's course.
    Loved the songs you posted. thank you.
    Havetime to look at Doc Dumps.
    Incredible amount of paper for Cain's report and then poof he lied and was fired. We knew that and I got tired from reading that saga.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Mishy, I really like ur songs! that pic of ur child is sooooo beautiful!
    Dy started reading Docs then I had to stop, they r hard to read, watched videos in stead
    decided to get out of house and go to yard sales, it was fun, got me walking on my legs since they were hurting but I exercised them, and they r not as stiff. Found a signed colbolt blue bowel for only $20.00, u'll love it! what I got for me was an old crystal chandalier, very filthy, and needs some tender loving care, and I got that for $20.00. it is beautiful when cleaned up. My new project! Got me out of my depression!
    Danger: diet drug "hydroxycut" (sp) taken off shelves..may cause liver damage and/or death!
    Started the horrible colon test today...ugg! won't get into it, but it is gross
    Harvard Medical School closed due to swine flu! 6 new cases in Mass/Boston
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 5:11 pm

The funniest part I read in the Doc was about the snake.
    They did an autopsy on the snake practically to see how it had dies
    Run over most likely by a tire and didn't die right away.
    have a few more to read , what alarmed me the most was that they didn't test the hair strand for chloroform but came back negative on Zanax
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

DALEY wrote:Mishy, I really like ur songs! that pic of ur child is sooooo beautiful!
    Dy started reading Docs then I had to stop, they r hard to read, watched videos in stead
    decided to get out of house and go to yard sales, it was fun, got me walking on my legs since they were hurting but I exercised them, and they r not as stiff. Found a signed cobalt blue bowel for only $20.00, u'll love it! what I got for me was an old crystal chandalier, very filthy, and needs some tender loving care, and I got that for $20.00. it is beautiful when cleaned up. My new project! Got me out of my depression!
    Danger: diet drug "hydroxycut" (sp) taken off shelves..may cause liver damage and/or death!
    Hi Daley I heard about the new cases, geeeeslouise
    A cobalt bowl wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save it for my Christmas present!
    You probably forgot but I did cancel Kongo's party today, so you didn't miss out. It was only Mary Beth's 3 dogs, Billy's dog, and yours coming.
    Sorry your not feeling well
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 5:23 pm

Daley can you give me links to the videos? I was confused about the bullet casing they found did it sound like it was a possibility that a gun was involved?
    adhesive from knife in kitchen didn't match adhesive from crime scene
    I don't see anything in the Docs that put Casey there slam dunk-it done like, haven't gotten to what the findings were with all her shoes.going to search for that now
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Lab Test Results Shed No Light On Caylee's Death

Land Where Caylee Anthony Found Heads To Auction

POSTED: 7:46 am EDT May 1, 2009
    UPDATED: 5:22 pm EDT May 1, 2009
    -- Hundreds of pages of evidence was released on Friday in the case against Casey Anthony.

Video: About The Documents | FBI Lab Reports

The release of documents included results from some of the tests that legal experts said were the basis for the prosecution's decision to pursue the death penalty.

Since February, FBI lab results have been returned on a variety of critical pieces of evidence, including a hair mass from Caylee Anthony's skull, a bullet casing, more than one dozen pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, a kitchen knife found near the toddler's remains and a sample of soil from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

The results have been seen as a disappointment to prosecutors. The documents showed tests on the hair came back negative for a variety of chemicals which might point to how Caylee died. However, the report also stated that just because the tests came back negative does not mean there was no exposure to chemicals.

Tests on soil samples taken from shoes and boots were inconclusive in some cases, and the samples did not match soil from the crime scene in others. The same inconsistencies also existed between soil from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car and the crime scene.

Test results from the FBI's laboratory did find traces of adhesive on a kitchen knife, but the results were not consistent with adhesive on the duct tape found on Caylee's skull.

The bullet casing from a 30-caliber rifle appears to have been tested in case there is suspicion later that a gun may have been used in the case.

The net results of the recent tests appear to shed no further light on how Caylee died -- and no further forensic ties between material taken from the Anthony home and items found at the crime scene.

Also, according to the newest documents it wasn't just a meter reader but also a volunteer searcher who tipped off deputies to the location where Caylee's remains eventually were found. This was in August 2008, and one volunteer searcher told authorities he even took some of the evidence straight to Cindy Anthony, who is Casey Anthony's mother.

Keith Williams, 30, of Orlando grew up in the Casey Anthony's neighborhood and last summer returned to help search for Caylee.

In the latest documents, Williams tells investigators that on Aug. 18 while searching in the woods on his own he found a bag filled with stuffed animals not far from the area where Caylee's body would eventually be found in December 2008.

Williams immediately took the bag to Cindy Anthony, who said she didn't recognize it or the toys inside.

But a tip Williams said he got from a psychic indicating Caylee may be buried in that area nagged at him, so he called the Orange County Sheriff's Office and met Deputy Richard Cain at the scene.

According to Williams, Cain grabbed the bag of toys, looked at it and said it was "too deteriorated" to be anything significant and then tossed it back in the woods.

This occurred just five days after Deputy Cain is accused of failing to respond properly to a call from meter reader Roy Kronk. Cain eventually lost his job over lying about the incidents. (PDF: Keith Williams Transcript Jan. 16, 2009 | PDF: Keith Williams Transcript April 14, 2009)
    http://www.wesh.com/news/19340480/detail.html
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Mishy, I really like ur songs! that pic of ur child is sooooo beautiful!
    decided to get out of house and go to yard sales, it was fun, got me walking on my legs since they were hurting but I exercised them, and they r not as stiff. Found a signed cobalt blue bowel for only $20.00, u'll love it! what I got for me was an old crystal chandalier, very filthy, and needs some tender loving care, and I got that for $20.00. it is beautiful when cleaned up. My new project! Got me out of my depression!
    You probably forgot but I did cancel Kongo's party today, so you didn't miss out. It was only Mary Beth's 3 dogs, Billy's dog, and yours coming.
    Oh good, when r u going to have Kongo's party, my dogs would love to come, and yes, I did forget, so glad I didn't miss anything or lets say Bell, and Silver didn't miss it.
    I can't wait to give u the bowel, what r u nuts...it is signed, so I got a fantastic deal!1 I didn't take vicadin because it puts me to sleep, and I have had one too many days in bed.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Fla. Confirms 2 Swine Flu Cases In Children

Feds Send Tamiflu To Orange County

http://www.wesh.com/health/19340169/detail.html

Florida's surgeon general, Dr. Ana M. Viamonte Ros, earlier said that the state had referred eight suspected cases -- included the two that are now confirmed -- of swine flu to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta for more testing.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 pm

geez, some people r just plain stupid...throwing away the bag of toys is an example. I get nervous KC will get off!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 5:38 pm

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    Oh good, when r u going to have Kongo's party, my dogs would love to come, and yes, I did forget, so glad I didn't miss anything or lets say Bell, and Silver didn't miss it.
    I can't wait to give u the bowel, what r u nuts...it is signed, so I got a fantastic deal!1 I didn't take vicadin because it puts me to sleep, and I have had one too many days in bed.

I am not sure canceled due to the hardy flu lol, would have been 10 dogs here and couldn't quite get it together and didn't want to infect all the humans will let you know for sure. So lol your going to give me the "Bowel" ROFLMAO
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Ribbon wrote:Fla. Confirms 2 Swine Flu Cases In Children

Feds Send Tamiflu To Orange County

http://www.wesh.com/health/19340169/detail.html

Florida's surgeon general, Dr. Ana M. Viamonte Ros, earlier said that the state had referred eight suspected cases -- included the two that are now confirmed -- of swine flu to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta for more testing.
    Wheres Orange County?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 5:45 pm

friends who care - Page 19 Happy_may_day_satin_maypole
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 pm

friends who care - Page 19 HappyMayDay_02
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Daley it looks like it's just you and I here.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm

I just got kicked off! everything froze
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi All,
    Just getting here and haven't read back much yet. Been quite a day with getting new furnace and central air put in. Ran into some problems as well. The homes in my area were built in 54 and majority don't have basements in them. The cold air returns put in back then were ceramic. Found out after removing old furnace that two of the returns had collapsed and dirt/sand was being sucked in over the years. No way to fix current ones without busting my house apart. Had to block the two plugged one's off and have to put new one's in next week. New furnace is working, but not to it's optimal performance right now. I've been very nervous about all of this for a few weeks now and glad it is done. Guess I'm one that doesn't like a lot of change in my life..

Hope everyone had a great day. Need to read back a bit and catch up.. Love you all..

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Good evening all....ran into Deanna and Judy at the store today. Michelle was soooo happy to see De. Good to see you Deanna...we need to get by and say hello to Miss Dottie also :)
    I thought the snake autospy was interesting and funny too Dy...Did you notice who'd statements were blacked out?....the guards from the jail the day Caylee was found...hmmmm. I wonder why they even left the pages there.
    Daley...sounds like you really scored at the yard sales today, guess we know what Dy is getting for her birthday :)
    Kaci...I hope all is well with the furnace...do they have to do more work?
    Michelle is here and it is pizza night so I will try to be around....
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 6:25 pm

just_ali_az wrote:Good evening all....ran into Deanna and Judy at the store today. Michelle was soooo happy to see De. Good to see you Deanna...we need to get by and say hello to Miss Dottie also :)
    I thought the snake autospy was interesting and funny too Dy...Did you notice who'd statements were blacked out?....the guards from the jail the day Caylee was found...hmmmm. I wonder why they even left the pages there.
    Daley...sounds like you really scored at the yard sales today, guess we know what Dy is getting for her birthday :)

You saw Nana today? How funny! That's cool.
    I didn't catch the blacked out stuff thought it was carbon print error or something!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Hay Ali, hows it going...what were u doing when u met up with De? I hope it was a good day for all of ya...cloudy and just plain yucky here, but some sun tomorrow, want to nget out to garden tomorrow...hurry back!

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Ribbon wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:Good evening all....ran into Deanna and Judy at the store today. Michelle was soooo happy to see De. Good to see you Deanna...we need to get by and say hello to Miss Dottie also :)

I didn't catch the blacked out stuff thought it was carbon print error or something!
    It's this one...if you scroll down slowly through the black stuff you will see their names at the bottom of the pages, I just thought it was odd
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/daviddean.pdf
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 6:37 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

It's this one...if you scroll down slowly through the black stuff you will see their names at the bottom of the pages, I just thought it was odd
    [url=http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/daviddean.pdf
    http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/daviddean.pdf[/quote[/url]]
    thanks, the file keeps on freezing on me don't kow why been having trouble with some on and off all day. I will just let it sit for awhile and it might magically appear.

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 6:38 pm

DALEY wrote:Hay Ali, hows it going...what were u doing when u met up with De? I hope it was a good day for all of ya...cloudy and just plain yucky here, but some sun tomorrow, want to nget out to garden tomorrow...hurry back!
    Hey Daley :) we stopped into Kmart for water and some fun outdoor suff. We had a good day...we got some tiki lights for the porch today too.... I asked Dave if he liked them and he said "yes, they are very redneckish" :) he put them up when we got home so the porch will be very tiki redneck tonight. I hope you are feeling better. flower
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 6:43 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    DALEY wrote:Hay Ali, hows it going...what were u doing when u met up with De? I hope it was a good day for all of ya...cloudy and just plain yucky here, but some sun tomorrow, want to nget out to garden tomorrow...hurry back!
    Hey Daley :) we stopped into Kmart for water and some fun outdoor suff. We had a good day...we got some tiki lights for the porch today too.... I asked Dave if he liked them and he said "yes, they are very redneckish" :) he put them up when we got home so the porch will be very tiki redneck tonight. I hope you are feeling better. flower
    LOL, too funny, but I bet it looks cool!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Ali, how does it look from the yard. I have lights on my deck, does that make it redneck LOL
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi Ali - long time no chat. How ya doing girl? Good to hear you had a mini reunion today with Nana. Hope you, Dave and Michele had a great day...
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Darn it it froze again. I found some other place where I saw it will have to go back in my history
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 6:54 pm

can't find it I give up
    Maybe Nancy will show it tonight
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 7:09 pm

where did everyone go??????
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 pm

I will try back in a bit
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 7:22 pm

I guess no one but us nuts r on tonite.......it's friday, time for some cocktails....ya, ya
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 7:27 pm

DALEY wrote:I guess no one but us nuts r on tonite.......it's friday, time for some cocktails....ya, ya

I AM HERE JUST GETTING ONLINE WAS ON PHONE WITH NANA HUGS DALEY AN DY AN EVERYONE
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 pm

madinocala wrote:
    DALEY wrote:I guess no one but us nuts r on tonite.......it's friday, time for some cocktails....ya, ya

I AM HERE JUST GETTING ONLINE WAS ON PHONE WITH NANA HUGS DALEY AN DY AN EVERYONE
    \

Hi Mad - Good to hear your out of the hospital.. Hope you are feeling better... I understand you have to go back though for gallbladder surgery? Good to see you Mad..
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NEPHEWS THEY LOST THEIR MOM THIS MORNING SHE WAS AGE 59 AN HAD NOT BEEN SICK SHE PASSED IN HER SLEEP SOMETIME IN THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT THEY FOUND HER THIS MORNING THIS IS REALLY A SHOCK TO US ALL BUT WE KNOW RUBY WAS A TRUE CHRISTIAN AN TRIED TO LIVE AN WALK AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE WITH THE LORD SO WE KNOW SHE IS SAFE AT HOME NOW I LOVE YOU ALL AN WILL BE ON A LITTLE LATER TONIGHT
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Kaci wrote:
    madinocala wrote:

\

Hi Mad - Good to hear your out of the hospital.. Hope you are feeling better... I understand you have to go back though for gallbladder surgery? Good to see you Mad..

HUGS KACI I AM DOING SOME BETTER HUN AN YEA STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR CARDIOLOGIST AN LUNG DOCTOR TO RELEASE ME FOR SURGERY THEY DONT WANT ME PUT TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW
    WILL BE BACK SHORTLY HUGS ALL
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 pm

hey hey!!

I wanna join at the tiki light porch tonite!! How fun!

what's goin on ladies & gents?

Still cleaning, why do I always get into cleaning out when I clean good!!??!!

Just to make more work, ugghhhh!

Ok, better get back to work, family went to school carnival...so I better accomplish
    something...having coffee with parisian creme'...hopefully it'll keep me bouncin all night.

Edwin has to go in to work at 8:30 to 4 a.m...so I will suffer with him...he came home just to take kids to school deal...I have to say, he is an awesome Dad...

Thinkin of you all...Daley, you were on my mind a lot today...

HUGS TO ALL!!!!! Will bop in n out tonight.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Mish wrote:hey hey!!

I wanna join at the tiki light porch tonite!! How fun!

what's goin on ladies & gents?

Still cleaning, why do I always get into cleaning out when I clean good!!??!!

Just to make more work, ugghhhh!

Ok, better get back to work, family went to school carnival...so I better accomplish
    something...having coffee with parisian creme'...hopefully it'll keep me bouncin all night.

Edwin has to go in to work at 8:30 to 4 a.m...so I will suffer with him...he came home just to take kids to school deal...I have to say, he is an awesome Dad...

Thinkin of you all...Daley, you were on my mind a lot today...

HUGS TO ALL!!!!! Will bop in n out tonight.

Hi Mish - I hope your foot is feeling a little better.. Edwin has to work late shift huh.. I used to work 3rd shift and back up in the morning to work 11:00am to close at a bank 6:00pm. Did it for 4 months and it took a toll on me. Almost fell asleep coming home from 3rd shift one day and car catching side of road woke me up quickly. That was the end of that.. I gave my notice to bank and couldn't do both anymore.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Mish, and mad so glad to see ya both! mad, I am so sorry about ur loss, but she did go very peqacefully..god speed!
    Mish, take it easy on ur legs!!!! It sounds like Edwin is a good daddy, kids need both parents! love ya so please take it slow.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 8:05 pm

Cop on Caylee caselied, and prosection is in turmoil! a gun casing found near Caylee's body.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Professor who killed wife, and two others, jeep was found by his cell phone pings. it went over a cliff, but no professor, they think he hqad help. he had passport with him, this was a premeditaed act.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Professor who killed wife, and two others, jeep was found by his cell phone pings. it went over a cliff, but no professor, they think he hqad help. he had passport with him, this was a premeditaed act.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Hello peeps!!!!! What a day Nana has had!!!!!! Took Judy to wash clothes and shop for her granddaughter's bday...whew...I was lucky enough to see the Cap'em, Ali and Michelle today....Nana was a happy camper when she seen them....and nanny nanny boo boo I got 2 hugs from the Cap'em...one was for Mom but I got them....LOL....That Michelle is sooooo cute...I love her haircut.....Ali was a shopping up a storm...did you get the dishes to match the place mats????
    Mish honey I was sorry I missed you too...I will wait until next week to call....Love you....That man of yours is a keeper!!!!!
    Sis hope you have survived the furnace installation....
    Dy hope you are feeling better....we are worried about you....
    Daley got my pic of Matt today....thanks so much....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm

OK I AM FINALLY TO THE PLACE I CAN SIT DOWN AN ACTUALLY RELAX FOR A FEW MINUTES HUGS MISH DALEY DY, NANA KACI AN EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS HERE
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm

DALEY HUN I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER IF YOU EVER NEED SOMEONE JUST TO TALK TO GIVE ME ACALL IF YOU DONT HAVE UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE EMAIL ME YOUR NUMBER WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK AN I WILL CALL YOU AS I DO HAVE UNLIMITED LONG DISTANCE I LOVE YOU ALL AS PART OF MY FAMILY AN BASICALLY NOW ALL THE FAMILY I HAVE AS MOST OF MY FAMILY I DONT TALK MUCH TOO
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 8:33 pm

OK LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SLOW NIGHT SO I WILL CHEWCK BACK IN IN A BIT WILL BE C`HECKING IN AN OUT TONIGHT HUGS AN LOVE YOU ALL

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm

Evening Ya"ll! Reckon All the fixin that needed fixin has been fixed! Love ya all and glad things are fixed. I love you guys, Dy and Dale!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 pm

HEY DAVE GOOD TO SEE U AN MS ALI HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING OK
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Fri May 01, 2009 8:53 pm

dave wrote:Evening Ya"ll! Reckon All the fixin that needed fixin has been fixed! Love ya all and glad things are fixed. I love you guys, Dy and Dale!
    Me too??????? Mom too????? Was good to see you both today....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Fri May 01, 2009 8:56 pm

dave wrote:Evening Ya"ll! Reckon All the fixin that needed fixin has been fixed! Love ya all and glad things are fixed. I love you guys, Dy and Dale!

Hi Bro - Ya don't love me no more :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content