that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

5 posters

Your first subject

Kaci
    Kaci

Your first subject - Page 3 Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:27 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Kaci you should have mail too....

By gosh I did :) That was a beautiful card Deanna!!Thank You Very Happy Love ya :)
    Good I am glad that you liked it....Are you feeling bad? Not like you to nap....

Not feeling bad at all Deanna. Was copying many of my CD's onto my IPOD today, doing laundry, got groceries and did some cleaning, washed sheets etc... Just got sleepy and layed on couch for a bit. Didn't figure I'd fall asleep, because I can't generally sleep during the day. Guess my bod needed it.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Hey Sue...we all got our power naps it seems. hope all is good saw dy or daley posted earlier that a storm is headed your way...brace yourself once again...ey! hope it won't knock out your power...

son is slowly getting better...dizzy to walk but he's not sleeping quite as much...has turned into a cold....at first it was a terrible headache which he's never complained of, and the fever has not fully let up since Thurs.

so, is everyone here kind of suspecting something odd with Haleigh's daddy?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:Kaci you should have mail too....

By gosh I did :) That was a beautiful card Deanna!!Thank You Very Happy Love ya :)
    Good I am glad that you liked it....Are you feeling bad? Not like you to nap....

Not feeling bad at all Deanna. Was copying many of my CD's onto my IPOD today, doing laundry, got groceries and did some cleaning, washed sheets etc... Just got sleepy and layed on couch for a bit. Didn't figure I'd fall asleep, because I can't generally sleep during the day. Guess my bod needed it.
    I am glad to hear that you are not sick...whew....I know what you mean about being tired tho....I slept last night so hard and I have been tired today too...Didn't do a lot today either....Made Judy and Mom a Valentine breakfast...LOL...She will probably be here tomorrow morning also....Her son has completely ignored her this weekend....didn't even say Happy Valentines Day....So sad.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:34 pm

Mish wrote:Hey Sue...we all got our power naps it seems. hope all is good saw dy or daley posted earlier that a storm is headed your way...brace yourself once again...ey! hope it won't knock out your power...

son is slowly getting better...dizzy to walk but he's not sleeping quite as much...has turned into a cold....at first it was a terrible headache which he's never complained of, and the fever has not fully let up since Thurs.

Mish sounds like he had the same thing that I had a week or so ago....Migraine and then sick...I didn't have the fever i dont think....I do hope he gets better soon....
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:37 pm

I personally think that whole family is wacked....If my kid or grandchild was missing I would be a blubbering mess....These ppl just look like they are either high on drugs or drunk....JMO of course....Everyone deals with stuff like that differently....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Mish wrote:Hey Sue...we all got our power naps it seems. hope all is good saw dy or daley posted earlier that a storm is headed your way...brace yourself once again...ey! hope it won't knock out your power...

Hey Michele, Haven't heard about a storm headed our way, but wouldn't surprise me. Didn't catch the news or forecast at all today. Sometimes it's best not to know LOL..

Good to hear your son is feeling a little better today. He still sounds like he is still quite sick though. Keep him well hydrated to flush his system out. Some nasty bugs going around for sure..

I don't know what to think of the whole bunch where Haleigh is concerned. I find it irronic that GF keeps changing story, ex wife lying, Fathers rap sheet etc.... Not sure who to believe anymore..
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Thanks Nana, yea...when I called the school yesterday morning to excuse his absence, the office lady said that she has been out the same thing...so it is going lal over , huh!
    Isaac's funny, he gags at many things...a little dramatic I guess...so when he sick at all...he carries a big plastic bowl around...

Speaking of!!! back to haleigh wetting the blanket, that is odd...she would have definately wet other stuff...as we all know, when a child wets it is all over everything...if she smelled it on the blanket why would she have left the smell on other bedding?
    OR possibly she smelled it on blanket, I won't go any further...it's all weird.
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Mish wrote:Thanks Nana, yea...when I called the school yesterday morning to excuse his absence, the office lady said that she has been out the same thing...so it is going lal over , huh!
    Isaac's funny, he gags at many things...a little dramatic I guess...so when he sick at all...he carries a big plastic bowl around...

Speaking of!!! back to haleigh wetting the blanket, that is odd...she would have definately wet other stuff...as we all know, when a child wets it is all over everything...if she smelled it on the blanket why would she have left the smell on other bedding?
    I don't understand that either....I would have changed the whole bed but that is just me....this is just a kid and she doesn't seem that she really knows what she is doing.....and tell me this....Why is the adults bed in the same room as where the kids are sleeping? Am I the only one that thinks that is odd? I might have missed that discussion tho....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Mish wrote:Thanks Nana, yea...when I called the school yesterday morning to excuse his absence, the office lady said that she has been out the same thing...so it is going lal over , huh!

anyone who has raised a child knows if a child wets the bed enough to wet his/her blanket then their clothes as well as sheets or whatever is on the bed is wet also an you just dont take the blanket off an wash it you would strip the bed as well as the child an put clean dry clothes on them that story just sounds a little to screwy for me
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:51 pm

lol! Nana, I love it!!! When I read your post that they seem on drugs or drunk, I could just hear you saying that...LOL...it is true!
    They just seem either floating on a planet or so in shock that they can't think straight.
    A lady called in HLN to speak to Mike Galanos today about how she thinks Casey is innocent...so there are people out there thinking that...YIKES!
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:

I don't understand that either....I would have changed the whole bed but that is just me....this is just a kid and she doesn't seem that she really knows what she is doing.....and tell me this....Why is the adults bed in the same room as where the kids are sleeping? Am I the only one that thinks that is odd? I might have missed that discussion tho....
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:56 pm

madinocala wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

it seems to be a larger type mobile home so why would the kids be sleeping in the room with dad an his gf these are some weird people
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm

I cant get over the fact she said she got up to go get a drink or go to bathroom I think she said both those things at different times so her story is changing one time to the next how could someone come in an take that child an her not know it in just a matter of seconds unless she was stoned out of her head nothing in their story has made since so far an i am thinking cops are thinking the same thing too they may act like they believe them for a while to get them to relax them they will slip up an everything will come to a head altho I know the cops want to find that baby a live but lets face it the longer it takes the less likely they are to find a live child
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm wondering if gf did smell urine on blanket when she covered her to go to sleep, and that's when she washed it as she said...but maybe the blanket was urined on elsewhere or something...
    Did Misti get mad that Haleigh wet on the blanket or something hapopened? Or the dad had got home early and got mad that she had wet on it?
    madinocala
    madinocala

Post by madinocala Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Mish wrote:I'm wondering if gf did smell urine on blanket when she covered her to go to sleep, and that's when she washed it as she said...but maybe the blanket was urined on elsewhere or something...
    Did Misti get mad that Haleigh wet on the blanket or something hapopened? Or the dad had got home early and got mad that she had wet on it?

well all my pills are kicking in so gonna say good night an hugs all see you all tomorrow
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:06 pm

madinocala wrote:
    Mish wrote:I'm wondering if gf did smell urine on blanket when she covered her to go to sleep, and that's when she washed it as she said...but maybe the blanket was urined on elsewhere or something...

well all my pills are kicking in so gonna say good night an hugs all see you all tomorrow

Nite Mad - Hope you sleep well tonight and continue to feel better tomorrow.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Yea , it is odd that they all sleep together in play musical beds all during the nite...if the kids are sleeping that deep, why would they be going in different beds?
    If you're up on the pot during the night you will hear someone opening your door...her story changed WHY???
    Dad was duh about the cinder block...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Nite Cowboy...sleep well...hugs Sleep
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Hope Geraldo has something interesting...can't watch anything for 30 more mins...basketball recording...
    Guess Dave & Ali are having a nice V I love you :o
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Nite Mad I will see you later....Sleep well
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Mish wrote:Hope Geraldo has something interesting...can't watch anything for 30 more mins...basketball recording...
    I guess so..LOL...what a surprise huh??? I am so very happy for them....
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Mish wrote:http://humbleopinion.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/caseypic1.jpg?w=296&h=300
    check this out...a pic of casey ~ ewwwwww

I agree Ewwwwwwww!!!
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:41 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:
    Mish wrote:Hope Geraldo has something interesting...can't watch anything for 30 more mins...basketball recording...

Yes, it was a big surprise alright...Nana, did you get to see Ali yet?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Was just reading/lurking around...someone posted
    Corruption Differences:

Caylee's Family----Probably Abuses Presciption Drugs Illegally

Haleigh's Family---Probably Abuses Illegal Drugs Illegally

Thought it was humorous...
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:46 pm

Mish wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

All - Somehow we got bumped into a different subject tonight and not sure how??? Go up to top of page right underneath were it says your logged in as your screen name. Click on your First Forum. Right now some of us are under First subject and we are not all together. Dave is at the other page right now. I'll check back to make sure you all make it back to same page..
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 pm

That's what's going on...i thought everyone was just ignoring me...how weird is that??? how did it happen???
    will we get back togehter?
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Mish wrote:
    nanabanana197824 wrote:

Not yet....Dave and Ali just called me....they sound so happy....I am so happy for the both of them....I think Dave has a smile on his face so big that I don't think you could ever get it off of his face...
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Mish wrote:That's what's going on...i thought everyone was just ignoring me...how weird is that??? how did it happen???
    will we get back togehter?
    I was lost but now I found everyone....
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 am

All, We got bumped into "A Different Subject" and we are not all on the same page. Look directly under where it says logged as "your screen name" Click on "Your First Forum" When you click on that it will give you 3 different options. You will see "Your First Forum" with over 1000 posts. Click on that and it will bring you back to where we all are.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm