that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+2
MiShel
fabman1
6 posters

Forever Friends

Ribbon
    Ribbon

Forever Friends - Page 19 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 am

For the first time Ashton is losing my interest
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:14 am

apparently Bozo is now yawning and smirking...soooo it's ok for him to do this, but not Ashton?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:16 am

5/11

Orlando, Fla. - George Anthony and Cindy Anthony, the parents of accused child killer, Casey Anthony, plan to file a lawsuit against their former attorney, Brad Conway, according to their current legal counsel, Mark Lippman.

The Anthonys believe Conway violated attorney-client privilege by speaking publicly about their family, Lippman told the Orlando Sentinel.

They also plan to file a grievance with the Florida Bar and serve Conway with a cease-and-desist letter.

Conway, who quit representing the Anthonys last year, told the Sentinel he did nothing wrong.
    Wow Ironside got screwed

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:17 am

Ribbon wrote:For the first time Ashton is losing my interest

Actually, after Bozo yesterday, I find Ashton easier to follow..Bozo put me to sleep for real, almost missed all the excitement.
    The rebuttle is boring since we listened to all this for a long time..what counts is whether the jury is listening!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:17 am

rot roh
    #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.by kerrynbc via twitter at 9:08 AM
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:19 am

Ribbon wrote:5/11

Orlando, Fla. - George Anthony and Cindy Anthony, the parents of accused child killer, Casey Anthony, plan to file a lawsuit against their former attorney, Brad Conway, according to their current legal counsel, Mark Lippman.

The Anthonys believe Conway violated attorney-client privilege by speaking publicly about their family, Lippman told the Orlando Sentinel.

They also plan to file a grievance with the Florida Bar and serve Conway with a cease-and-desist letter.

Conway, who quit representing the Anthonys last year, told the Sentinel he did nothing wrong.
    Wow Ironside got screwed

Wow! my bff is being an investigator again..where do u find all of this..lol, I guess Ashton is boring u..lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

..wonder how Shel's is doing? Is she away? Hard time with losing Granny?Miss her
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:20 am

Ribbon wrote:rot roh
    #closingarguments in #CaseyAnthony I'm watching juror 5 .. As she shrugs & looks away from Ashton. Yesterday she didn't look at prosecutor.by kerrynbc via twitter at 9:08 AM

I know, Jean C. even mentioned last nite that some of jurors seemed disinterested in Ashton..maybe his laughing made them think less of him.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 am

Ribbon wrote:..wonder how Shel's is doing? Is she away? Hard time with losing Granny?Miss her

I know..she has not been on during the pass few days..miss her too!! It is the 4th, so maybe her parents r there and they r doing family things..unlike us who live on puter..lol but ur right, worried about her.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 am

I am sure Lee and Mallory will show up for The Verdict
    and Nancy Grace and Geraldo lol and hope Yuri does too
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:23 am

the actress is at it again..refusing to look at skull and hiding her face...she drives me nuts!!!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am

Ribbon wrote:I am sure Lee and Mallory will show up for The Verdict

Our Nancy Grace is in orlando with twins..she mentioned that a few days ago..must have a nanny.....for real! lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 am

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:..wonder how Shel's is doing? Is she away? Hard time with losing Granny?Miss her

I know..she has not been on during the pass few days..miss her too!! It is the 4th, so maybe her parents r there and they r doing family things..unlike us who live on puter..lol but ur right, worried about her.
    My computer time is fading more and more as summer is here. And I defintley will not be on during daytime hours this week except for a few hours on games and anytime this trial has a hiccup
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 am

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:I am sure Lee and Mallory will show up for The Verdict

Our Nancy Grace is in orlando with twins..she mentioned that a few days ago..must have a nanny.....for real! lol
    Forever Friends - Page 19 868501 Forever Friends - Page 19 868501 Forever Friends - Page 19 868501
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 am

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

My computer time is fading more and more as summer is here. And I defintley will not be on during daytime hours this week except for a few hours on games and anytime this trial has a hiccup

If u haven't noticed..I am only on puter for trial, I have been out in yard, going to pond, and working..just don't have the time..and I am doing a portrait for my new cliants....I DO miss playing with my best friend...we have to get together sometime soon..I may run to ur house when the virdict comes in..really afraid of watching by myself. a bit nervous about what jury thinks..when OJ was aquitted..I totally lost it.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:33 am

Forever Friends - Page 19 5110195_f520
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:35 am

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

If u haven't noticed..I am only on puter for trial, I have been out in yard, going to pond, and working..just don't have the time..and I am doing a portrait for my new cliants....I DO miss playing with my best friend...we have to get together sometime soon..I may run to ur house when the virdict comes in..really afraid of watching by myself. a bit nervous about what jury thinks..when OJ was aquitted..I totally lost it.
    yes yes you need to come over for it!no aquittal 1st degree LWP I keep saying that like making a wish before blowing candles on a cake out
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 am

HLN just panned audiance..George looks like he was crying.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:36 am

Forever Friends - Page 19 Jose-baez-1-0531-picsay

That episode killed me! Forever Friends - Page 19 868501 Poor Yuri!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 am

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

yes yes you need to come over for it!no aquittal 1st degree LWP I keep saying that like making a wish before blowing candles on a cake out

OK..be ready, I will be acoming..I have Vinnie on twitter, and he'll twit when it will come in..got him on phone....I am ready to get the twit..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:38 am

Forever Friends - Page 19 1-66x

In looking back at George Anthony’s letter to Casey in jail, the pieces come together ”now’. George was asked to meet with Casey’s attorneys, Jose Baez & Cheney Mason.

Jose delivered to George ‘disturbing news’ and asked George ”2” heartbreaking questions. He said to Casey “you know what ”2′ questions he asked, and I am num (numb)”

And ”2” issues involving George were revealed in Jose Baez’s opening statement as follows:

1) George sexually molested Casey for years

2) George helped to cover up Caylee’s drowning

In his letter, George is trying to come to terms with this horrid news about him and tries to find answers. However, the only answer is that Casey is a ‘sociopath’ and the ”why’s” cannot be understood by ”normal” people.

The letter also reveals Casey and her attorneys are also going to go after Lee AND Cindy. When Cindy and Lee take the witness stand you darn well can expect fireworks. I predict these ‘fireworks’ are going to ”burn’ up Casey’s defense (backfire and help to get a guilty verdict).

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 am

Break..HLN saying Ashton is brillent..hope so
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:43 am

DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

OK..be ready, I will be acoming..I have Vinnie on twitter, and he'll twit when it will come in..got him on phone....I am ready to get the twit..
    wow your getting good! I have no idea how to do that!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 am

Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:
    DALEY wrote:

wow your getting good! I have no idea how to do that!
    desperation...I am afraid I might be at work..lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 am

now I could listen to her all day long she's a magnet
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:24 am

this happened earlier did u catch it?
    JB has placed state on notice that computer records were false

LDB says Mr B has already made his closing statements

Forever Friends - Page 19 868501
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 am

..."what she was doing within those 31 days was no indication of grief...... go Linda
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 am

JB objecting after Linda said she is running from her family

sustained

suatained
    crap

Last edited by Ribbon on Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 am

he is trying to have her miss her thoughts idiot
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 am

""Those weren't imaginary friends...those were lies" Forever Friends - Page 19 359622
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 am

lies until the remains were found...
    JB"May we approach"
    JP "NO"

Forever Friends - Page 19 359622
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 am

she is the brilliant one today
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:33 am

LE tape about drowning in pool accidents and horrible unspeakable things and lied about it sometimes they made a mistake but lied about it lied lied lied then finally thy decide to come forward....

good prop!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:34 am

mother suggested the pool drowning specifically during jail house visit

now the tape! Surprise surprise Forever Friends - Page 19 359622
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:35 am

Linda "No Person would look like the accidental death of a child a murder"
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 am

Hope Juror #5 is looking at Linda
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:37 am

wow
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 am

Burdick: "If this truly was an accident...Caylee would be found floating in a pool, not a swamp down the street." #closingargumentsby oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:39 AM
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:42 am

Wow, wow..Linda is great!!! absolutely mezmerized!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:45 am

Linda..is going to save the states case..so impressed with her..yea to all of us women!!!! now we know why she is the lead lawyer!!1
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 am

OMG..the whole call...so many f-words, goes to states reason for caylee's death.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:59 am

Hi Ya'll,

Linda is awesome!!! I'm watching, but hard for me to keep both screens open without comp locking up.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:00 am

Linda talking about parents being perpetrators.
    Cindy leaving ladder done
    Casey lips"It's not her fault"
    Talking about George Casey lips "It is his fault'
    o my god she's something else
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:01 am

Kaci wrote:Hi Ya'll,

Linda is awesome!!! I'm watching, but hard for me to keep both screens open without comp locking up.
    This is more than brilliant this is genius! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 am

I don't want to step away!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

Daley did you see Casey lipping those words?
    I could make it out very clearly!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

Ribbon wrote:

This is more than brilliant this is genius! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation

Hi Dy, Linda just cleaned up and then some!! She was awesome in her rebuttle. Casey's horns have been sticking out for some time now..
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:03 am

Kaci wrote:
    Ribbon wrote:

Hi Dy, Linda just cleaned up and then some!! She was awesome in her rebuttle. Casey's horns have been sticking out for some time now..
    lol

okay this is it isn't it
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

motioning for a mistrial lol
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:05 am

is ashton did lie which he didn't.... they can say whatever they want at closing within guidelines..... lol
    right?
    don't make me sweat now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content