that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+3
Kaci
DALEY
fabman1
7 posters

Forever Friends

fabman1
    fabman1

Forever Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: Forever Friends

Post by fabman1 Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Ribbon wrote:Wow you are angry.
    I am not siding but didn't he visit Alabama today too? I will have to read up as to why you have The trump card.

Still sucks it was just a drive by, Sorry for being angry:(
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Did you read about his 30 minute speech in Vegas last night? lol He doesn't hold back now does he? And it surely did not stay in Vegas! Laughing Using profanity won't sit well with the reserved ones.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:05 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Hay Davey.....I agree we need to get rid of that pompous, self centered, and frankly un-presidental Obama. He uses the race card whenever he wants, but then throws the race card at the tes party ppl. I will say that his advisors did tell him to go to alabama, and he had a small speech, and promised aid to those poor ppl.
    Unfortunately The Donald acted likean ass laast nite, swore etc. and acted down right crazy..ppl r not going to vote for someone that can't handle the press etc. We need a non politican, karzmatic, young person, male or female that knows how to be a leader, and to do things that may not be popular, but will save the economy and the future of this country for our children. WE NEED SOMEONE THAT WILL BEAT OBAMA. OBAMA HATES THIS COUNTRY AND DOES ALL HE COULD TO DISTROYIT..GOD HELP US!!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Forever Friends - Page 2 299547 Hey Daley! good post.... Forever Friends - Page 2 13262
    Tine has come for me to switch gears and get ready for work... Forever Friends - Page 2 602484
    thinking of you and everyone...the trial should have all gravitating back here I hope... Forever Friends - Page 2 813981
    Forever Friends - Page 2 346374
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:17 pm

Ribbon wrote:

WOW! I lov e this song of Adams..and so appropriate for this crazy world!!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Ribbon wrote: Forever Friends - Page 2 299547 Hey Daley! good post.... Forever Friends - Page 2 13262
    Tine has come for me to switch gears and get ready for work... Forever Friends - Page 2 602484
    thinking of you and everyone...the trial should have all gravitating back here I hope... Forever Friends - Page 2 813981
    Forever Friends - Page 2 346374

NITE GIRL FRIEND..LOVE YA, AND TAKE CARE TONITE!! :mas:
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Davey, did u leave too? Forever Friends - Page 2 727918
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Well, I was up at 4:30 AM to watch the royal wedding..yup, I was one of those ppl. I really loved Princess Diana, (and am a distant relative), so I was intrigued with the whole thing, but then I spent day watching those horrific tornatoes..what a contrast!! Not only is our society in trouble, but nature isn't helping much either.
    I am exhausted with the world, and myself right now. So I am going to call it quits for just the nite. God bless u all!!!Forever Friends - Page 2 Yazoo-City-Tornado-picturesForever Friends - Page 2 994556d9Forever Friends - Page 2 Winniepooh
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Good Evening ya'll! Hoping everyone had a good day today!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Mon May 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Forever Friends - Page 2 23031611
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 pm

HAIL, HAIL THE TERRORIST IS DEAD!!!
    I AM SURE OBAMA IS GOIGN TO TAKE CREDIT FOR ALL OF THIS.

I feel so bad for all the victims who have to re-live 9/11, and "no" there can never be closeur, but one less evil exists in this poor world of ours.Forever Friends - Page 2 Bin-ladenForever Friends - Page 2 Heehee-1
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue May 03, 2011 12:30 pm

Interesting listening to Cheney Mason...anyone else hearing it?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:14 pm

MiShel wrote:Interesting listening to Cheney Mason...anyone else hearing it?

Who is Cheney Mason????
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm

K..I am dumb...Casey lawyer....what didn he say?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:38 pm

a quote from websleuths...

Mason wouldn’t address why Anthony went 31 days without telling anyone the child was missing. “That’s going to have to wait for trial for the answer,” he said. ”Does it make people prejudiced against her? Yes.” But he added, “If the child were unlawfully killed, then the crime ended when she was killed. The next day, the next week, the next month really is kind of irrelevant to what happened.”

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:40 pm

DALEY wrote:a quote from websleuths...

Mason wouldn’t address why Anthony went 31 days without telling anyone the child was missing. “That’s going to have to wait for trial for the answer,” he said. ”Does it make people prejudiced against her? Yes.” But he added, “If the child were unlawfully killed, then the crime ended when she was killed. The next day, the next week, the next month really is kind of irrelevant to what happened.”

What the hell does that mean?? "unlawfully killed, then crime ended when she was killed..etc...what is that gobbley goop?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

OK...read this..thanks Mishy, found info..didn't see insession today.
    http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Now for my opinion:

He is suppose to be such a great lawyer, but he has put the blame on us bloggers and media. He has been suckered into Casey's bull crap, excuse language. Most of us have been with this case from the beginning, and THE FACTS out way his opinion on Casey's personality. The only thing I agree with is that there may have been an accident, like accidentally giving a very small child too much chloriform. Forever Friends - Page 2 921726
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm

For Dy!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 6:25 pm

What do u all think??? I DO NOT think Caey's parents should be in court during the case...
    http://www.wesh.com/r/27761705/detail.html
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Tue May 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Forever Friends - Page 2 _lonelyness__by_sereneworx
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 9:59 pm

DALEY wrote:What do u all think??? I DO NOT think Caey's parents should be in court during the case...
    http://www.wesh.com/r/27761705/detail.html

Evening Miss Dale! Love all the pics! I think the A's should be present so we can see all of their reactions to all the testimony, providing they can keep quiet during such.........
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Tue May 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Hey...well, Mason calls bloggers idiots...other attys hypocrits, jealous, etc...he may be good hearted in one sense for some....
    he loves the media attention...eggo sucker...like bozo.
    2 blow pops absorbed into casey...after all said & done they'll both turn their boats.
    OMY, he can't wait to get liars & hypocrits on stand...LOL...WHAT!!???
    Was very entertaining interview I must say.
    I got the feeling they are definately going to throw Cindy & George into some crazyiness...Cindy & or George may go totally balistic in the court before it's over.
    What a zoo...

Hope all is well here...it's so lonely in here. Are you all visiting elsewhere?
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 11:05 pm

MiShel wrote:Hey...well, Mason calls bloggers idiots...other attys hypocrits, jealous, etc...he may be good hearted in one sense for some....
    2 blow pops absorbed into casey...after all said & done they'll both turn their boats.
    I got the feeling they are definately going to throw Cindy & George into some crazyiness...Cindy & or George may go totally balistic in the court before it's over.
    What a zoo...

I'm here Miss Michele! I'm disgusted as Cheney made his remarks way before he was brought on the dream team
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 pm

fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 11:13 pm

MiShel wrote:Hey...well, Mason calls bloggers idiots...other attys hypocrits, jealous, etc...he may be good hearted in one sense for some....
    What a zoo...

Might I add you have a great looking family!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Tue May 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Sorry I missed you tonight Miss Michele, looking forward to another time!
    MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Wed May 04, 2011 11:23 am

Hey & thanks so much Davey...signed out last nite right after my post...seemed nobody is ever around...I will continue to post hoping all comes back.
    Loved the song too Wink

BREAKING NOW ON INSESSION>>>>>>>>>>Anthony trial could be delayed....WTHAY!!!!
    News outlets are appealing judge's ruling on jury selection confidentiality agreement.... GRRRRRRRRR
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Evening Ya'll! Dropping by to say Hey! Maybe songs to follow, really tired right now
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Wed May 04, 2011 7:59 pm

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed May 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Howdy Dave and Mish!!! Love the songs..I am going to be so pissed if the case is delayed!!!!
    I am a American idol fan, so thats where I am now, but I do check in to see if any of u have come on....got to get Dy to get on here too. and where is Sue????/

Not looking forward to Sunday, Mothers Day..it is a sad day for me, especially since my sister has become ( or always was) a royal bitch. I am pretty sure Ian won't remember..hes so into himself and his new girl friend. And most of all, I miss my mo so much!!!Forever Friends - Page 2 Myspace-graphics-blinkiestv2
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi Ya'll,

I've been catching up here tonight and loved all the songs and funny pictures posted.

I've been reconnecting with all of my childhood friends one by one lately. It started by a finding one on FB and that one led to several others that were friends of ours. We've been compiling pictures of when we were little, so we can share what we have with the friends of ours that lost their parents when we were all little kids. They have no photo's of that time in their life and want pictures of when they were little too. It's been a time of reconnecting with my childhood friends and collecting photo's of when we were all little.

The jury selection starts next week and things are going to get very interesting once the tril gets going. Were going to hear a lot more than what has been shared through the media. Justice for Caylee!!

The Camel Jockey was retired this week and never knew it was going to happen. One down, but many more to go I'm affraid.

DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

BB..I am so glad for you and ur childhood friends..what a nice thing to have happened to you!! I have missed u too, and I am glad u got on here!!

Dave, if u ever want to go to the trial, heres the seating arrangerment in court..
    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27788828/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Unlike Sue, I have become very isolated, or just feeling very lonely. It got sparked by the fsct that both of my siblings blocked my emails and me on facebook. I guess they think I am nuts because I asked them for a favor, so I could give something to Ian on his 40th b-day. All I wanted was a gold coin that was Dad's. Ian is a coin collector. Laird got over a million dollars in the will, and Jay is already rich, as a matter of fact, Laird just bought another house, but they can't let me have that damn coin. I live from hand to mouth, but never have asked them for anything other than the coin...so now they have made it offical, I AM NOT PART OF THEIR FAMILY.
    I am very depressed, and I am so tired of fighting the damn depression thing, I try very hard not to lay my chemical inbalance on anyone, but right now it is a very lonely place to be..with myself.
    I am just so very tired...
    oh well, life goes on, doesn't it.
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm

MiShel
    MiShel

Post by MiShel Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Hello, figure as much time as I spend on Farmville there's no reason not to post here to say hello & see how one's that come are doing...Daley, many families have that same issue with greedy & ignorant members. I accepted that only because you are related doesn't mean you have to love...
    It's sad & just try to not let it take your happiness away.
    It's getting hot here & I love it! My sunflowers are sprouting & kids are excited...Finally planted Hollyhocks this year :)
    You all have a good night & Happy Mom's day to the Mom's...and Grandmother's.
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri May 06, 2011 5:21 pm

DALEY wrote:BB..I am so glad for you and ur childhood friends..what a nice thing to have happened to you!! I have missed u too, and I am glad u got on here!!

Dave, if u ever want to go to the trial, heres the seating arrangerment in court..
    http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27788828/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Unlike Sue, I have become very isolated, or just feeling very lonely. It got sparked by the fsct that both of my siblings blocked my emails and me on facebook. I guess they think I am nuts because I asked them for a favor, so I could give something to Ian on his 40th b-day. All I wanted was a gold coin that was Dad's. Ian is a coin collector. Laird got over a million dollars in the will, and Jay is already rich, as a matter of fact, Laird just bought another house, but they can't let me have that damn coin. I live from hand to mouth, but never have asked them for anything other than the coin...so now they have made it offical, I AM NOT PART OF THEIR FAMILY.
    I am very depressed, and I am so tired of fighting the damn depression thing, I try very hard not to lay my chemical inbalance on anyone, but right now it is a very lonely place to be..with myself.
    I am just so very tired...
    oh well, life goes on, doesn't it.

http://www.horseracingnation.com/polls/current/kentucky_derby_2011_contenders

Perhaps this perk you up a little, Kentucky Derby tomorrow! I pick "Stay Thirsty" another horse trained by a local Todd Pletcher, I know his parents, but the name is what did it! C'mon Miss Dale, you still have ALL of us who would never screw you over. I,myself, have very few friends but the ones I do have, I wouldn't trade even one for any amount of money!Life is tough here too but don't waste your time hating people for something you have no control over. Spend your time doing things that make you feel good, like taking the dogs to the pond. We constantly try to think of things to do that don't cost. Too many people waste so much time on hate. They spend too much time on staring at the door that has closed, they never notice the door that just opened............
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 06, 2011 6:55 pm

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27805143/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

U see. it wasworth posting my depression about family because I DO HAVE all of u!!!! Thank You Davey and Mishy!!!!! Dy has invited me over for mothers day which is wonderful..love her kids and she is the best mom. Hay Davey..HAPPY MOMMYS DAY!!!
    I am sure Ian won't remember, and ofcourse I miss my mom so it will be good to be with Dy, she makes me laugh all the time.
    I groomed the dogs today, and created a mountain of fur, but it was good for me, and I let out frustration on those poor dogs. Bell, the primadonna just plain hates it, while Silver, the gentleman, thinks he is getting a back rub, so he loves it. Now Eddie doesn't have fur, but I combed him because he wanted to be like the collies..really funny.Fur was flying thro the air, so I had to do some serious vacuuming so I wouldn't be caughing up fur balls..lol
    It was sunny and really nice, so that helped my spirits too.

going to a Vegas night at a bar tomorrow nite..haven't done that in years, so plan of letting go and having fun..Dave...I just can't be idle..brain doesn't work well when I am.
    Mish..when it get warmer here, I plan do go out and play in the garden too..really looking forward to it. Say "hi" to ur kids..they are great, miss them too.Forever Friends - Page 2 Flor
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm

ALLS Good but still waiting on KY derby votes!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 pm

C'mon guys, What happened to our former passions? Being together for these special occasions?
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 06, 2011 7:59 pm

[quote="fabman1"]ALLS Good but still waiting on KY derby votes![/quote

Opps..forgot!
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 06, 2011 7:59 pm

fabman1 wrote:C'mon guys, What happened to our former passions? Being together for these special occasions?

Hay..don't count this girl out...checking out the horses now
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

VOTED FOR THIRSTY..WHOO WHOOForever Friends - Page 2 Muybridge_race_horse_animated
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri May 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Lets get everyone involved here! This has been big for us in the past, lets keep it big!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm

DALEY wrote:VOTED FOR THIRSTY..WHOO WHOOForever Friends - Page 2 Muybridge_race_horse_animated

Love the post Miss Dale!
    fabman1
    fabman1

Post by fabman1 Fri May 06, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm still staying with "stay thirsty".!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content