that's what friends are for

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
that's what friends are for

small circle of friends that want to be together in private.

+5
Grandma Linda
nanabanana197824
Ribbon
Mish
Kaci
9 posters

friends who care

Mish
    Mish

friends who care - Page 2 Empty Re: friends who care

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:13 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:18 am

Anthony case
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:20 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:21 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 am

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 pm

nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:09 pm

Hey Mish....hope you are having a good day....Mom and I have been on the porch...Judy came over to chat....I have to go get lunch for them....love ya...Hugs!!!! Thanks for all the links...I will catch up while I am eating lunch.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey Nana, how nice sitting on the front porch...just ate early lunch here...it's pretty but chilli.
    I posted those youtube ng's for suzi...mainly...discovered you can find each days on there...

Gosh, Ron Cummings really ought to wear condoms or get himself chopped...and did you read the comments misty left on the other baby's mom's myspace? Rolling Eyes
    I felt very sorry for crystal...she is torn as a normal mom would be, and ron is planning wedding and getting tattoos...
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:52 pm

friends who care - Page 2 Voa2-103

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Laughing Hi everyone....I'm back online. LOL, I had to call the cable company this morning and make a payment.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:01 pm

Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

friends who care - Page 2 128298209783126250invisiblejetpl

Hey AZ...how are ya? Good to see ya...feelin a little jet lagged?
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Read a theory about the gun issue that Misty claimed RC & her cuz had...I still feel very suspicious if Haleigh was killed accidently by a gun...and realiziing RC is hurt .... he has still lied about some confronted issues...no need to lie, hmmmmmm

And why would RC want to marry the girl who let his daughter vanish.....I am so suspicious more so now of this couple.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Mish wrote:friends who care - Page 2 128298209783126250invisiblejetpl

Hey AZ...how are ya? Good to see ya...feelin a little jet lagged?

LOL Michele...I'm feeling good, no jet lag....just missing Dave and Michelle.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:58 pm

cheers cheers Good afternoon
    Ali internet Hurray!
    Cap'em Hello!
    I missed you both on and wanted to say I am so glad your lives have intermingled so perfectly.
    Always so nice to see something so special like this. It's a rarity.
    Good Form!
    Squeezes to you both!
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Hello peeps....hope this finds everyone doing good...Mom and I have had a great day...82 today and we have been on the porch a lot today....Judy came up and said she had to have surgery next Monday so Friday I have to take her to the Doc to do blood work and pre-register....not a bad surgery I don't think....she gets to go home the next day....I am praying that her daughter will come and take her for that if not I guess I am elected...I am so thankful that I am here with Mom and don't have to worry about anyone having to take care of her needs....That is my job and I am happy to do it for her....Love you all....will BBL...hugs!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Ribbon wrote:cheers cheers Good afternoon
    Ali internet Hurray!
    Cap'em Hello!
    I missed you both on and wanted to say I am so glad your lives have intermingled so perfectly.
    Always so nice to see something so special like this. It's a rarity.
    Good Form!
    Squeezes to you both!
    Hi Dy!
    I missed you guys too, thanks for the kind words.
    I'm hoping to get back to Florida in time to see you girls....I'm making progress Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:06 pm

Very Happy Since I haven't been around too much....here is one for the garden
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-97lotgL8dI&feature=related
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Baez Files Motion Asking Judge Not To Hold Hearing

Posted: 3:26 pm EDT March 11, 2009Updated: 3:55 pm EDT March 11, 2009

http://www.wftv.com/news/18908486/detail.html
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Nana, you're so good to everyone...too bad you weren't Caylee's Nana!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Evening All - It's nice n sunny here today, but wow is it cold!!!!!

Mish - Thanks for all the NG video's you posted. Just finnished listening to them.

Daley - My bumpy little buddy. So sorry your feeling so misserable. Is there any kind of antihistimine out there that is a non-drowsy kind? I've taken benadryl a time or two when I've been stung by a bee and that made me really sleepy too. Perhaps a non drowsy kind would relieve some of the itching?

Ali - Good to hear you made it home safely.. And, Yay you got your internet connection back. It's so good to see both you and Dave back on line. Great to hear everything is going so well between you two.

Nana - I'm jealous that you get to sit outside in 82 degree temps... I'm happy for ya though. It was so windy last night I thought my house was going to end up on the Cape.. It's been windy all day and temps low 20's with windchills in the teens. Hope you and Mom had a great day..

Dy - I'm looking forward to your witty humor tonight.. Hope you had a great day too.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Ribbon wrote:Baez Files Motion Asking Judge Not To Hold Hearing

Posted: 3:26 pm EDT March 11, 2009Updated: 3:55 pm EDT March 11, 2009

[url=http://www.wftv.com/news/18908486/detail.html
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18908486/detail.html[/quote[/url]]

JMO - Bozo is taking this as prosecution trying to embarrass him, when it is really only making sure that CA cannot request a new trial and new lawyer when found guilty. The prosecution is eliminating those posibilities right up front. If Bozo has nothing to hide, then what is the big deal???

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Kaci wrote:Evening All - It's nice n sunny here today, but wow is it cold!!!!!

Mish - Thanks for all the NG video's you posted. Just finnished listening to them.

Daley - My bumpy little buddy. So sorry your feeling so misserable. Is there any kind of antihistimine out there that is a non-drowsy kind? I've taken benadryl a time or two when I've been stung by a bee and that made me really sleepy too. Perhaps a non drowsy kind would relieve some of the itching?

Ali - Good to hear you made it home safely.. And, Yay you got your internet connection back. It's so good to see both you and Dave back on line. Great to hear everything is going so well between you two.

Nana - I'm jealous that you get to sit outside in 82 degree temps... I'm happy for ya though. It was so windy last night I thought my house was going to end up on the Cape.. It's been windy all day and temps low 20's with windchills in the teens. Hope you and Mom had a great day..

Dy - I'm looking forward to your witty humor tonight.. Hope you had a great day too.

Hi Kaci...I'm here. I hope all is well with you and you had a nice day. Very Happy
    I see we are on page 22....what happens when we have to change? I have not been here for a change over affraid
    nanabanana197824
    nanabanana197824

Post by nanabanana197824 Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Just sneaking in for a few minutes....I have supper cooking....Sue I wish your weather was better....keep the faith it is gonna get warm soon there....Ali so happy to see you here..I hope you will be around when I finish all my chores after supper....Dy, Daley, Mish and Dave I hope you all are here too....will hurry as fast as I can to get done....love love you all so very much....Hugs!!!!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:39 pm

just_ali_az wrote:

Hi Kaci...I'm here. I hope all is well with you and you had a nice day. Very Happy
    I see we are on page 22....what happens when we have to change? I have not been here for a change over affraid

Hey Ali - Good to see ya. We will get bumped to another page. When that happens this page will lock up. If/when it happens, go to the very top of the page and click on your first forum. That will give you a list of all the topics created on our site (Daley's site). You will see another thread and to the right of it you will see times posted. Click on that thread and you will be there. If you need help getting to it, just shoot me an email.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:40 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Just sneaking in for a few minutes....I have supper cooking....Sue I wish your weather was better....keep the faith it is gonna get warm soon there....Ali so happy to see you here..I hope you will be around when I finish all my chores after supper....Dy, Daley, Mish and Dave I hope you all are here too....will hurry as fast as I can to get done....love love you all so very much....Hugs!!!!!!

Run Forrest Run!!!!! LOL
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Ladies, Bumpy Lady here!!!LOL, well I can still laugh. Got a new antihistamine, and I just woke up. I see my son's trailer in the back, so he must be home, probably took his friends home.
    Dy, the Dr's office did get in touch. they said ER wouldn't do as much as they will do....called in scrip for a "lotion" for bumps, and a stronger anihistamine...wow, I'll pick up tomorrow, I will probably be unconscious until I get to dermatoligist.
    Read back, and Mish, u r right...what is wrong with Misty and Ron? getting married when child is missing? Something just isn't right!
    Ali, was so good to hear your voice! A new life, and we r all proud to be part of yours and Dave's togetherness!!!
    Deanna, I am so jealous...sunshine, warmth, lord knows I need that!! Don't worry about pic of Dottie, found the rest of pic with Dottie in it. My computer wouldn't show the whole pic at first, so I promise it will be done when we get there to see ya!!!
    Davey, hope u come on when I am still awake......can u take Monday the 23rd off?
    Sue, it rained and rained here, and with the wind bloing it was cold too. A kind of day, u just don't want to go out in,,,praying the wgeather can only get better, and yes bumpy here is going to stay on for awhile, I'll just crash on my key boeard, yuck, yuck.....will probably go off for awhile when son comes home to just say "hi".
    Dy, it is amazing how "bozo" lives up to his nick-name, what a fricken idiot!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:41 pm

nanabanana197824 wrote:Just sneaking in for a few minutes....I have supper cooking....Sue I wish your weather was better....keep the faith it is gonna get warm soon there....Ali so happy to see you here..I hope you will be around when I finish all my chores after supper....Dy, Daley, Mish and Dave I hope you all are here too....will hurry as fast as I can to get done....love love you all so very much....Hugs!!!!!!
    I'll be here Deanna....Hugs to you and Miss Dottie I love you
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Kaci wrote:

Run Forrest Run!!!!! LOL
    LOL, how u make me laugh Sue!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:

Hey Ali - Good to see ya. We will get bumped to another page. When that happens this page will lock up. If/when it happens, go to the very top of the page and click on your first forum. That will give you a list of all the topics created on our site (Daley's site). You will see another thread and to the right of it you will see times posted. Click on that thread and you will be there. If you need help getting to it, just shoot me an email.
    Thanks Kaci....I figured it couldn't be to hard, I just wondered if I would know the page changed or if I'd just be here waiting for a post to show up...LOL I can be kind of slow Rolling Eyes

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:47 pm

DALEY wrote:Hi Ladies, Bumpy Lady here!!!LOL, well I can still laugh. Got a new antihistamine, and I just woke up. I see my son's trailer in the back, so he must be home, probably took his friends home.
    Dy, the Dr's office did get in touch. they said ER wouldn't do as much as they will do....called in scrip for a "lotion" for bumps, and a stronger anihistamine...wow, I'll pick up tomorrow, I will probably be unconscious until I get to dermatoligist.
    Read back, and Mish, u r right...what is wrong with Misty and Ron? getting married when child is missing? Something just isn't right!
    Ali, was so good to hear your voice! A new life, and we r all proud to be part of yours and Dave's togetherness!!!
    Deanna, I am so jealous...sunshine, warmth, lord knows I need that!! Don't worry about pic of Dottie, found the rest of pic with Dottie in it. My computer wouldn't show the whole pic at first, so I promise it will be done when we get there to see ya!!!
    Davey, hope u come on when I am still awake......can u take Monday the 23rd off?
    Sue, it rained and rained here, and with the wind bloing it was cold too. A kind of day, u just don't want to go out in,,,praying the wgeather can only get better, and yes bumpy here is going to stay on for awhile, I'll just crash on my key boeard, yuck, yuck.....will probably go off for awhile when son comes home to just say "hi".
    Dy, it is amazing how "bozo" lives up to his nick-name, what a fricken idiot!!!!
    Hi Daley....good too see you here. It was good talking to you today, I hope your bumps are on the way out and you will be feeling better soon.
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Hey Daley, Good to hear Dr called in new script for lotion and antihistimine for you. Hope it helps for you.

We had all the misserable rain yesterday that you are getting today. If the system we had last night and today is heading your way, be expecting 40 mph winds and friggid temps with it.
    Mish
    Mish

Post by Mish Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Hugs to you Daley...the bumps will get better...just think soon you'll be going to Fl. having so much fun!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 pm

just_ali_az wrote:
    Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:

Thanks Kaci....I figured it couldn't be to hard, I just wondered if I would know the page changed or if I'd just be here waiting for a post to show up...LOL I can be kind of slow Rolling Eyes

Don't worry Ali. If your on here when the bump ocurres you'll know when it happens LOL. I expect it to happen tonight some time.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Good evening!!!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Ribbon wrote:Good evening!!!

Hi Dy, How are ya today??? Good to see you..
    DALEY
    DALEY
    Admin

Post by DALEY Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi Nurse Dyan, how r ya..I am a bit gitty, too much sleep, some very weird dreams...did u see that dr's office called in some meds for me. They still don't think the cat has anything to do with my bumps, maybe I'm allergic to winter..ya thats it, got to get to Florida soon!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:58 pm

Hi Dy! It looks like almost all the gang is here....we should celebrate cheers
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ

Tonight calls for a celebration.
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:58 pm

I mam great kaci

daley so you don't want to go to hospital tomorrow?
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:59 pm

friends who care - Page 2 F3I never knew!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Kaci wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwEMxYggoKQ

LOL Kaci! Great minds think alike! Very Happy
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm

just_ali_az wrote:

LOL - We were both thinking same thing Laughing
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:00 pm

just_ali_az wrote:

H Ali!!!!!!! Special Night! Terrific!
    Kaci
    Kaci

Post by Kaci Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:03 pm

just_ali_az wrote:

Ah, Sheet we did it again and posted same thing at same time LOL... I sure have missed you Ali!!!!

Last edited by Kaci on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:03 pm

friends who care - Page 2 1187112388029
    just_ali_az wrote:

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Kaci wrote:
    just_ali_az wrote:

Ah, Sheet we did it again and posted same thing LOL... I sure have missed you Ali!!!!
    Ahhhh...I've missed you too!
    Ribbon
    Ribbon

Post by Ribbon Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm

friends who care - Page 2 F7

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content